- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server - TFS for Code Repository, Deployment and Version control and Worked on VSS, SVN.
- Involved in the requirement gathering and participated in the design phase of the application and database also.
- Comprehensive Experience with OOP/OOD (Object Oriented Programming and Design) Software Design Patterns in 3-Tier and N-Tier Applications.
- Proficient on Win Forms, Windows services, Web Forms, ASP.Net Web Services & WCF (SOAP/REST), Web API.
- Experience with Software Development Processes & Models: Agile, Waterfall, & Scrum Model.
- Experience with SOA Service Oriented Architecture for project developments.
- Proven Ability to lead and manage complete project life cycles, from initial planning/requirements gathering to final testing and deployment of Enterprise web applications.
- Experience in Domain Knowledge in Healthcare, Financial - Banking, Government Sector.
Confidential, Madison, WI
- Designed and Developed web interface for application using MVC 4, C#.NET, WCF Services, RESTFul Service, Oracle.
- Wrote complex SQL queries, Procedures, Functions and Views in Oracle using SQL Navigator as well as tuning up the database by creating the proper indexes on the tables.
- Developed Server code in C# and PL-SQL/stored procedure for persistence and built the communication between the server and the client using WCF REST Service.
- Worked with Business Analysts and gathered all the Functional requirements for Similar parts Functionality and translated them into Technical design with Architects.
- Lead the team and Managing project deliverables for the different modules of the project.
- Implemented CRUD functionality with Entity framework in ASP.NET MVC and implemented sorting, filtering and paging with Entity framework in MVC.
- Responsible to created new Web and Window services using ASP.Net with C#.
- Provided Support to other teams for fetch the data into centralized database using ASP.NET XML Web Services.
- Used Angular JS2 to connect the web application to back-end APIs, used RESTFUL methods to interact with several API's, and wrote custom directives for a responsive, CSS-animated user interface.
- Responsible for code testing and preparing technical documentation for defects.
- Involved in Unit Testing and Integration Testing of Different Modules.
- Created Automatic batch job using PowerShell script.
- Created complex T-SQL Stored Procedures and Triggers by Optimizing Queries for a better performance and eliminate all direct SQL calls.
- Worked with N-tier architecture involving Services Layer, Data Access Layer, and Business Layer.
- Created using C#. Developed application using ASP.NET MVC 4 to enable the full control over the rendered HTML and JQuery for client-side scripting.
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
Sr .NET Developer
- Participated in all the phases of the web site and desktop application development life cycle involving analysis, design, development, testing and deployment of the project.
- Responsible for reviewing System Requirement Specification (SRS) and preparing High Level Design (HDD).
- Used Entity Framework Database first approach to design Database schema.
- Created Web Services (SOAP, WSDL) for communicating with other application and components.
- Migrated ASP application to ASP.NET Application using C# and ASP.NET.
- Responsible for developing WCF Service Libraries to exchange data between Desktop and Central Application and implement business logic.
- Created new users and grants them required privileges and roles in Database.
- Used AngularJS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server using SASS, LESS, Bootstrap, AngularJS.
- Implemented client-side validations using ASP.NET Validation Controls.
- Migrated the legacy .NET application configurations from Windows Registry to Application Configuration files.
- Involved in providing technical support and maintenance for the application.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Developer and Module Leader
- Designed and coded WINForms using C#.NET.
- Developed and consumed the web services / WCF Sevice.
- Involved in creation of Tables, Views, Cursors and Joints using T-SQL
- Responsible for code testing and preparing technical documentation for defects and orders change
- Involved in Unit Testing and Integration Testing of Different Modules implemented the web application framework using C# 2.0, ADO.NET and various Design Patterns - Singleton, Abstract Factory -for the Money Mangers to generate reports for various Fixed Income and Equity Portfolios
- Involved in estimation and planning of the project deliverables
- Coordinated with Offshore team for various deliverables
- Involved in Analysis, Enhancement and Development of the application.
- Worked as a support Level 1 & 2 team to troubleshoot application issue
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Designed Web Forms, User Controls, AJAX Web Forms and HTML Pages using ASP.NET 3.0/3.5.
- Developed and designed web interface for application using ASP.NET, C#.NET, IIS and SQL-Server.
- Worked with Script Manager and Update Panel in AJAX Server Control to develop the GUI
- Designed, developed and implemented centralized Web-based version control tool inventory application using ASP.Net, IIS and SQL 2005. Also created a Web-based on-call scheduler calendar application.
- Designed and developed DTO to transfer data across the layers.
- Created and published Web Services using C#.NET.
- Deployed the application to different environment like STAGE, UAT and PROD.
- Implemented Multi-tire Winform application using C#.Net and Multithreading
- Actively involved in requirement gathering and analysis.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Used ADO.NET objects DataSet and DataAdapter to store and make consistent access to SQL Server.
- Developed the Data Tables on Pages to display data.
- Created Code behind Class to implement business logic like calculation, order processing, and notification sending.
- Developed a three - tiered web application in C#, ASP.NET 2.0 and AJAX for the U.S.
- Implemented various design patterns and used dotnet Enterprise Libraries
- Involved in designing and documentation of application flows and developed functional diagrams using MS Visio.
- Designed different Web Services and Modules using C# as Business Components to implement patient registration, diagnostic result and message displaying.
- Used VS.NET for developing components and deployed in .NET Remoting services
- Implemented Data access layer using ADO.NET to connect and retrieve and manipulate database information.
- Responsible for code testing, troubleshooting, deployment and preparing technical documentation for defects and Health Monitoring.
- Interacted with Business to Analysis the system and gather the requirements.
- Developed test cases for Prescription and Patient module using NUnit, C#.NET, XML and SQL-Server.
- Implemented the security feature for the module using C#.NET and SQL-Server 2005.
- Implemented Role Based Security and SSL to make application secure
- Found Defects in Application & Worked with development team for investigation, correction of defects and verification of defect fixes.
- Developed and Installed Windows Service for some scheduling activities.
- Involved in Unit Testing, Integration Testing using Load Runner, Bug Fixer
- Used Validation Controls in ASP.Net as well custom Validates.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers in SQL Server 2005.
Junior Software Developer
- Interacted with Business to analyze the system and gather the requirements.
- Created Web and Window Services using VB.NET.
- Implemented Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers using SQL-Server 2000.
- Security aspects like authorization and authentication have been addressed.
- Designed Database using MS-SQL Server 2000.
- Developed administrative screens (Web Forms) for entering new policies, editing the privileges and to edit improper user approvals and names using ASP.Net 1.0/1.1.
- Coded programming logic in modules using VB.NET
- Involved in database design, creating tables and views using SQL.
- Involved in application testing, deployment and maintenance.