Information Technology Systems professional with both corporate full life cycle and Agile development experience with nine years of Big 4 consulting experience. Strong analytical and problem - solving skills. Proactive technology leader who thrives in a fast paced, team oriented environment. Develops strong business-partner relationships which drive strategic solutions linked to business needs. Excellent communication skills, including senior management reporting, presentations, and written correspondence. Significant experience working with offshore development centers as part of a global delivery strategy. Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP, MCAD, MCSD) for C# Web and Windows applications, XML Web Services development, and SQL Server.
Current Technology Skills
- Databases: SQL Server 2008 (2000/2005), MySQL, SQLite
- Frameworks: .NET, nHibernate, Spring, PureMVC, SharePoint, MSMQ
- Tools: Visual Studio, Eclipse, SVN, log4net, ReSharper, Infragistics, LeadTools, WebORB
- Concepts: OOD, TDD, Design Patterns, Multi-Threaded, SDLC (Water Fall/Agile), MVC
Senior Software Developer/Lead Architect
- Responsible for IT operations servicing law firms requiring E-Discovery and Forensic Accounting services. Also responsible for core development activities using C# .NET, SQL Server, and SharePoint. Major accomplishments include:
- Leadership (player/coach) of a 10 person development team
- Architectural design for multi-threaded C# application that provides high volume (millions of documents) imaging of native documents (i.e. Word, Excel, text, etc)
- Development of multi-threaded C# application capable of continuous monitoring and backup of multiple (IMAP capable) voice mail accounts.
- Utilizes MSMQ and a POP e-mail service for creation of e-mail notifications of system status and issues.
- Data analytics for various forensic accounting projects using SQL Server, custom developed analytical tools (C#), and integer linear programming tools