- Having 4+ years of experience in designing and implementing Object Oriented Programming Concepts (OOPS), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) based Applications, Client Server Applications, N - tier applications and Windows Services based web applications using Share Point and Asp.Net.
- Experience in C# 4.0, ASP.NET MVC4, ASP.NET 4.0/4.5, WEB API, LINQ, ADO.NET, Ajax, SQL Server 2008/2012 and VB6.
- Involved in analysis and feasible study of migration using Share Point.
- Involved in unit testing and documentation of the application using Share Point.
- Experience in developing Mobile web applications using Jquery. Mobile Touch-optimized mobile framework for smart phones and telephones.
- Performed developing applications using ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web Forms LINQ, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
- Performed in implementing error handling, exception management, tracing and logging features.
- System design and development, Rapid Application Development using MVC and MVP with design patterns, code review, release management.
- Performed in Software Configuration Management (Daily Build, Release and Testing methodology) using tools like Team Foundation Server (TFS), Microsoft Visual Source Safe (VSS).
- Strong abilities in Design Patterns, Database Design, Normalization, writing Stored Procedures, handling SQL and ORACLE, CLR, TRIGGER Views, Functions and SSIS/DTS Packages in MS SQL Server and involved in all the stages of system Development Life Cycle.
- Worked on ASP.NET MVC, singleton, Abstract Factory, Facade Design patterns.
- Experience in working with divergent technologies including IIS 6.0/7.0, HTML5, CSS3, VB6, ADO, VBScript and Java Script.
- Experience in requirements gathering, analysis & re-engineering
- Ability to perform at a high level, meet deadlines, adaptable to ever changing priorities.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work independently as well as in a team, having strong analytical, problem - solving skills and Communication skills.
Programming Languages: C# 4.0, VB.NET 10.0, WPF, ADO.Net, AJAX, and SQL
Framework /Architecture: .NET Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0/1.1, JQuery Mobile, SOA
Databases: MS SQL Server 2012/2008/2005/2000
XML Technologies: XSL/XSLT, DOM, X Path, XSD
Web Development: ASP.Net MVC, ASP.NET 4.0, LINQ, WCF 4.0, ASP, XML Web Service, AJAX.
Application/Web Servers: Microsoft IIS 6.0/5.0
Defect/Bug Tracking: Test Track, Star Team
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) 2012
IDE: Visual Studio .NET 2015/2013/2012/2010
- Followed the Agile SDLC best practices for iterative and incremental development.
- Responsible to create new web services using ASP.Net with C#.
- Used Bootstrap for developing responsive and mobile-first applications.
- Designed the application using HTML Helpers and Razor view engine in ASP.NET MVC4 architecture that promotes a clear separation between the different layers.
- Developed ASP.NET MVC4 application using LINQ, Code First Approach in Entity Framework, UI in Razor View Engine, and defined Application Logic using C#.
- Built RESTful applications using ASP.NET Web API.
- Managing the SQL server databases.
- Created Tables, Stored Procedures, Functions, and Views in ORACLE and SQL Server database for backend development.
- Created Typescript reusable components, custom pipes, and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for the purpose of version Control and source code maintenance needs.
- ;maintain reports in SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services).
- Involved in supporting and maintaining the application after production.
- Documented the resolution of issues in Production and SSRS reports.
- Developing RESTFUL Services using Web API that will communicate with Mobile version of the application and external carriers.
- Designed membership maintenance component using Model View Controller (MVC) 4.0.
- Designed and Developed application to extract data from great planes system and built feature to perform “Apply Payments” for unapplied and open Invoice using Entity Framework (EF) for all business Objects and Retrieving data from SQL Server database.
- Developer rich visual components through WPF and Silverlight class library by taking XML files as input.
- Wrote T-SQL Statements, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, and Sequences to access data from database using Entity Framework 4.5 classes and methods for Team Management.
- Implemented logic to perform Impersonate user and perform specific transactions feature.
- Modified existing feature to allow Accountant and Chief Accountant to view the list of enrolled members and give authority to remove holds on competition using Telerik controls to display data in tabular format.
- Designed and Implemented Interactive Directory displays the details of Committees, Officials and Staff Officials using MVC4.0 View, JQuery, JSON, Telerik controls and CSS files.
- Developed feature, which allows the user to download the Sanction certificate, Performance certificate and Basic skill sanction Certificate using C#.
- Assist technical documentation specialist to document the MMS.
- Assist and participate technical support functionalities such as grant/remove user login privilege based on the organization's process, external connectivity issues.
Environment: Visual Studio 2012, ASP.NET MVC 4.0, C#, VB.NET, SQL Server 2012, XML, HTML, XSLT, JQuery 2.0/ JQuery UI, IIS 6.0, Entity Framework 4.0, SSRS, SSIS, REST, .NET Framework 4.0, Web API.
- Involved in various phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Successfully implemented Agile Methodologies and Analyzed client’s requirements and involved in designing the GUI.
- Implemented the project using ASP.NET, C# and the back-end database SQL Server.
- Involved in creating applications using VB.NET.
- Developed use cases and class diagrams for data and business access components of the system.
- Implemented input validations using .NET Validation Controls.
- Developed personalized views using Themes and Master pages.
- Extensively used Data Grid &Data Lists to display data returned from Server.
- Effectively used the State Management techniques i.e. Session State, View State, Cookies.
- Developed classes and interfaces for the Data Access layer using VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET and SQL 2000 data access library.
- Developed user and custom controls using C#, Visual Studio and Expression Blend for Silverlight and WPF application.
- Effectively used ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter to access data from MS SQL Server.
- Created packages using Integration Services (SSIS) for data extraction from Flat Files, Excel Files OLEDB etc. to Access etc. 2012