- Experience in migrating the projects from jQuery to Angular JS
- Writing controllers, services and directives in angular at the web application level.
- Experienced in building cross browser compatibility applications using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Extensive experience in creating style guides, best practices and setting UI standards for enterprise/consumer applications.
- Experience in making Responsive web pages using Twitter Bootstrap and media queries.
- Experience in developing applications involving technologies like LINQ, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and Silverlight.
- Experience in Developing and implementing Web applications using MVC3 razor and Entity Framework.
- Good knowledge of AJAX Control Toolkit, AJAX Enabled web site and adding AJAX functionality in ASP.NET web site.
- Experience in ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET State Management, ASP.NET Caching, and Securing ASP.NET Web Applications.
- Familiar with shell scripting and Unix commands
- Experienced in GUI development using Mustache template and Bootstrap.
- Exposure to Agile, Scrum, Water Fall development methodologies.
- Experienced with browser debugging tools and plugins for Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and IE such as firebug, IE Tester, Chrome Inspector, Web Developer, Responsive Inspector.
- Extensive experience in developing and consuming XML Web Services using WSDL and SOAP.
- Experience with Data accessing including using Data Adapter, Data Reader and Dataset in ADO.NET and Language Integrated Query (LINQ) Providers for data manipulation.
- Expert experience with batch testing, run multiple test simultaneously without sacrificing any requirement.
- Excellent experience with ETL testing, data is loaded in data warehouse within prescribed and expected time frames to confirm improved performance and scalability.
- Experience in developing stored procedures, triggers using SQL, PL/SQL and T - SQL in relation databases such as Oracle and MS SQL Server 2014/2012/2008/2005 .
Framework: JQuery, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Backbone.js, CRM, MVC, WCF Python, NET Frame Work, Enterprise Library,
IDE & Tools: Dreamweaver, Eclipse3.x, Notepad++, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Adobe Photoshop CS6, Adobe Illustrator CS6, Adobe in Design CS6, Microsoft Visio, Atom, bracket etc.
Application Server: Apache Tomcat 5.5/6.0, WebLogic Application Server, Web Sphere
FTP Tools: Cute FTP, Core FTP, Secure FTP etc.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8, Linux, Mac OS X.
Database: Oracle 9x/10x, SQL Server, MS-Access, SQL Server 2012, Oracle Coherence, Mongo DB, Cache DB.
Sr. UI Developer /ASP.NET
- Conducted design and development iterations of the application using ASP .NET 4.0 and C#.
- Actively involved in analyzing and discussions of the business requirements and developed technical architecture documents.
- Completing all tasks as defined and prioritized in the project plan, ensuring all code is written, tested and integrated with the rest of the project code base and version control system.
- Creating WPF/Silverlight applications using MVVM architecture
- Participated in the sessions for analyzing and reviewing the business requirements of the system.
- Involved to create different cross browser compatible user interactive web pages, using web technologies like HTML5, XHTML, and CSS3.
- Involved in the application development using Spring MVC module.
- Responsible for writing complex queries, functions, stored procedures in SQL Server 2008.
- Loading bulk data into the database using Export and Import utility in SQL Server Management Studio 2010.
- Experience with SQL with MS SQL
- Used AJAX to trade data with a web server, without reloading the page.
- Implemented and used WCF Services to interact with internal systems.
- Developed RESTful services with WCF.
- Involved in implementing design specification, fixing bugs, writing T-SQL procedures, functions, designing Databases, code refactoring.
Confidential, Plano, TX
Sr. UI Developer /ASP.NET
- Developed jQuery based calendar to schedule appointments.
- Implemented Team Foundation Server TFS as Version Management for Microsoft Technologies.
- Used various jQuery plugins like autocomplete, date picker, color picker, document slider to enhance the usability, functionality and overall experience for website.
- Implemented pagination and sorting functionalities in different modules using jQuery plugins.
- Designed the front-end web applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS.
- Working on experimental HTML5/CSS3 implementations for use-cases.
- Involved in the Database design, wrote stored procedures, database views and T-SQL queries using SQL Server 2008.
- Responsible for the Functional Unit Testing, Bug Fixing and troubleshooting the technical problems in module and application level.
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server for the purpose of version Control and source code maintenance needs
- Working experience on rally and version 1.
- Performed unit testing using Jasmine and Karma, along with integration testing Chrome Inspector to fix bugs and worked closely with QA
- Participated in client meetings and resolving client and management project issues.
- Used Version One for Project Status tracking.
- Upgrading TFS 2010 to TFS 2012
- Documenting the process followed for restoration based up gradation of TFS server.
- Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions that best suit business and technology needs from UI standpoint.
- Involved in Agile process, two week Sprints, and daily Scrums to discuss the development of the application.
Confidential, ADA, MI
Sr. UI Developer
- Responsible for executing clean and progressively enhanced code for complex designs that reflect the architectural direction provided within the established technical framework.
- Development with modularity in mind to accommodate shifting priorities and the challenges associated with rapid prototyping and agile methodologies.
- Participated in project scoping and planning, wrote detailed level technical and functional specifications documentation
- Expert in developing and testing across multiple devices/platforms and browsers (traditional desktop and mobile devices), using MVC/AJAX/CSS preprocessing concepts and tools such as Fiddler, Firebug, YSlow, etc.
- Experience using testing strategies such as TDD, including knowledge of JSUnit and/or Selenium.
- Expert in presentation layer concepts such as progressive enhancement, responsive design, MVC, object-oriented development.
- Experience in managing assignments effectively, multi-tasking, and working within tight deadlines
- Strong client-service orientation and experience working in a fast paced setting.
- Created XHTML Pages with CSS and the Box Model. Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP Pages.
- Developed functions and features in Drupal using PHP
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the applications.
- Extensively used jQuery UI for screen design and development.
- Used Orchard Content Management system (CMS) for the dynamic configuration of the web application.
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree. Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework.
- Used jQuery plugins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Used Backbone.js for Fetching Data from the Server by giving URL to get JSON data for model and to populate model from the server.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Worked with business analysts for requirement gathering, business analysis, testing, and project coordination.
- Interacted with Project Manager, IT architects, and SME’s to get a better understanding of the business processes.
- Worked on understanding and creating design documents and specifications.
- Performed Analysis, High level and Detail design, Coding, Unit testing, Code review and Release activities.
- Worked directly with client vendors for information gathering and consensus over various issues.
- Performed Impact Analysis for enhancements in existing system.
- Developed Page layouts, Navigations and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management to review.
- Effectively designed and developed in a clean, well-structured, easily maintainable format.
- Supported and guided subordinates- laterals in the team.
- Conducted several technical/domain sessions to improve performance in the team.
- Created several documentations for applications in the project that helps in better understanding of the architecture.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, Angular JS, Bootstrap, AJAX, JSON, XML, Firebug, Sublime.
- Working in an agile Environment to deliver higher-quality software far more rapidly.
- Involved in development of Web Forms, Classes using C#.NET that incorporates both N-tier architecture and database connectivity.
- Used object oriented programming concepts like interfaces, inheritance.
- Used Visual Studio.NET 2010 IDE to design the forms, develop and debug the application.
- Played a crucial role in developing MVC3 application.
- Worked on different aspects of .NET framework, like ASP.NET 3.5, ADO.NET and C#.
- Involved in designing of User Interface with CSS, HTML5, Silver light and DHTML.
- Migrate the Silverlight dashboard app to HTML 5.0
- Extensively used JQuery, Ajax and JSon Objects.
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS.
- Developed non-functional HTML, CSS pages from the mock ups and involved in UI review with UI architect and Business Units.
- Implemented GUI using HTML, XML, AJAX control library, CSS and Web Form Controls to create Web pages, developed Master Pages.
- Worked on Agile Scrum for the team collaboration between onsite and offshore team with daily Scrum call meetings.
- Designed User interface using RAZOR view engine to generate Views/ Pages.
- Created rich, easy-to-use Views, Partial Views using Scaffolding Templates and Razor View Engine using MVC4.0.
Environment: .NET Framework 3.5,C#.NET, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, Visual Studio 2010, Web Services, MVC3, JQuery, AJAX, Silver light JSON, SQL Server 2008, XML, HTML,CSS,DHTML, LINQ.
- Used Sitemap control for site navigation.
- Designed and Developed the Web page for testing the Web Service in various environments.
- Used Cache Object for caching the data tables.
- Used Client Side Scripts using VBScript.
- Wrote SQL Scripts to extract the data from SQL Server 2005 to Excel.
- Used Visual Source Safe (VSS) for source control.
- Utilized ADO.Net Objects to interact with the SQL Server Database.
- Used SQL Connection, SQL Command, Data Adapters and Datasets.
- Involved in designing Database.
- Constructed complex SQL queries to retrieve and manipulate data.
- Involved in Creating Tables.
- Created documentation on configuration
Environment: Visual Studio.NET 2008/2005, ASP.NET, C# 2.0/1.1, ADO.NET 2.0, Web Service, Agile, Windows Server 2003/2000, ASP.Net, C#, XML, HTML, Java Script.