- Around 8 years of strong professional .Net Development experience in various applications based on Object Oriented Programming (OOP), Client/Server, 3 - tier architecture, Web based Win Forms, Internet and Microsoft Technologies.
- Proficiency in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and AGILE methodologies of development process such as requirement analysis & definition, prototyping, proof of concept, designing, coding, testing and implementation.
- Hands on experience with OOPS concepts like Polymorphism, Encapsulation, Inheritance, Abstraction and Multi-threading.
- Extensive experience of designing and developing software applications with the.NET Framework
- ADO.NET, AJAX, LINQ, WCF, WPF, WWF, MVC, Silverlight (4.0/3.0), CSS, Web Services, IIS 7.0/6.0,
- Proficient in ASP.NET MVC Framework and Two-tier and Three-tier Architecture.
- Extensive experience in WPF/Silverlight with all the programming and technologies integrated into ASP.NET 4.0 C# framework
- Implemented various Validation Controls for client-side validation and implemented custom validation controls with JSP validation controls.
- Experience in developing Rich UI with use of ASP.NET AJAX, Backbone JS, Angular JS, Knockout JS, Bootstrap and JQuery.
- Experience in working with Web services like .asmx and Windows Communication Foundation(WCF) based on SOAP/JSON
- Proficient in creating Services and Endpoints using WCF(Windows Communication Foundation)
- Experience in using Language-Integrated Query (LINQ) and retrieve data from different data sources (LINQ to Objects, LINQ to XML, and LINQ to SQL).
- Experience in using ASP.NET AJAX framework for and used AJAX controls for quickly creating efficient and interactive Web applications that work across all popular browsers.
- Strong knowledge of Design Patterns. Implemented different Design Patterns including MVVM for WPF and Silverlight applications
- Extensively used Grid View, Details View, Repeater and other ASP.NET Server controls for state management in .NET.
- Experience in authentication mechanisms like windows live, STS, Windows-based Authentication, Forms-based Authentication and also in Authorizing Users and Roles.
- Strong knowledge in Relational Database Management Systems and experience in writing SQL complex scripts, Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions and Triggers for SQL Server and Oracle 9i/10g.
- Worked with IIS and .NET Assemblies during application deployment.
- Experience in developing 'Distributed Components' using .NET Remoting, Web Services and WCF.
- Proficient in generating and designing various kinds of reports using SSRS and Crystal Reports
- Strong analytical and dynamic trouble shooting skills coupled with excellent communication skills and able to work individually or lead others.
.NET Technologies: MVC 5, c#.Net, ASP.Net, VB.Net, ADO.Net, XML Web Services, Win Forms, Web Forms, SOAP 1.1, WCF, WPF, Ajax1.0, Silverlight, WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation / XAML), WCF (Windows Communication Foundation - Web Services), (Windows Work Flow), ADO.Net
Development Tools: Visual studio .NET 2003/ 2005/ 2008, Visual Source Safe, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Microsoft Office Visio, Toad, SSIS, SSRS, MOSS 2007, Infragistics.
Methodologies: Agile and Scrum
Database: MYSQL, SQL, ORACLE 10g, MS Access
Sr. .Net Developer
Confidential, Hartford, CT
- Extensively involved in all stages of System Development Life Cycles (SDLC) including Requirements, Logical and Physical Architectural Modeling, Design, Development, Implementation and Support.
- Expert in developing applications using .Net Framework 4.5 and distributed applications using WCF and XML services.
- Developed UI using MVC 5.0, HTML5, CSS3 and AJAX
- Developed web applications using ASP.NET and AJAX Extensions under MVC5.0 architecture.
- Created Master Pages for the Header and Footer of the page for consistent look across all the pages and also themes for the pages.
- We are Using Telerik Controls for the Development of the UI like RAD Grid, RAD Combo box, RAD Tree list, RAD Charts, RAD date picker etc.,
- Used .Net Framework class library to build user interface that separated application logic from presentation code using code behind pages.
- Worked on developing web application on a mobile platform using jQuery mobile, jQuery Google API plugin.
- Created ASP.NET user controls in ASP.NET for the application to achieve reuse of source code
- Used Bootstrap CSS in AngularJS for developing rich and responsive UI.
- Created various Angular Services & injected them into Angular Controllers (using Dependency Injection) to enable AJAX calls and created custom angular directives to create own HTML tags and induce some kind of functional behavior to those tags
- Worked on Team Foundation Server, version control system, on day-to-day basis to maintain the code history.
- Developed XML Web Services using C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, SOAP, XML, XSLT, WSDL, UDDI and DISCO for exposing the functionalities of the enterprise business components at the Business Layer.
- Created Service layer using C# and WCF
- Created WCF Services responsible for communicating and providing real time data from integrated server to Client Application
- Implemented Windows Authentication in WCF to consume the Services as application is used in intranet
- Developed service class in WCF service to retrieve the prescription details of the patient and find the medical history before processing the order.
- Used RWD (Responsive Web Design) techniques to enhance user's behavior based on screen-size (mobile and tablet), platform and orientation.
- Developed web services for premium calculation and coverage.
- VB.Net used for Windows development
- Used AJAX Controls and Extenders to increase the functionality of web pages and to reduce the network traffic; implemented partial page updates using the Update Panel of ASP.NET AJAX.
- For Performance Tuning, worked for Query Optimization.
- Expertise in using Twitter Bootstrap Framework responsive design.
- Developed UML Diagrams using MS Visio
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Working with Entity Framework 4.0 for the Entity Data Model and also using Lambda Expression to retrieve queries, stored procedure, views etc.,
- Used C#, data grids and XML to pull the data from the database and display it on the UI.
- Used extensively Data Caching and session management concepts to increase the throughput of the ASP.NET Pages.
- Written complex SQL queries with Joins on multiple tables, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Backup and Restore Database, Define roles, Create database users and used Data Transformation Services (DTS).
- Performed de-bugging, troubleshooting, and coding as projects grew or expanded in complexity, requirements, and/or scope change.
Sr .Net Developer
Confidential, Torrance, CA
- Involved in the Design Document for the process, we used AGILE Methodology for the Development of the application.
- Participated in SCRUM meetings, planning and review meetings.
- Used Telerik CMS (Content Management System) called Sitefinity, for the development of this project.
- Implemented N-tier architecture for the application development with Presentation Layer (UI), Data Access Layer (DAL) and Business logic layer (BLL).
- Designed and developed Master Pages for consistent look through out using skins, themes.
- Experience on working with Provider Model design patterns using C#.
- Developed the presentation Layer using HTML5, CSS, AngularJS, Wire-framing
- Developed fast loading images using Adobe Photoshop CS5
- Developed the application to be responsive for desktop, mobile and tablets using Twitter Bootstrap
- Used Angular JS and jQuery for DOM manipulation and two-way binding.
- Used List, Trees, Toolbars, Menus and Context Menus for navigation in WPF.
- Worked with AJAX technologies, Web Services developed using ASP.Net and VB.Net
- Implemented HTTP protocol and SSL to secure the information between WCF Service and Client.
- Used HTML, and Web Form Controls to create web pages and deploy the web application.
- Different Validation controls provided in web forms that are used for input validations, also developed server side code for input validations in C#.Net
- Designed and implemented Data access layers (model) using LINQ for XML Data and multi-user interface Used XML, XSLT and defined XML Schema.
- Developed code to validate the user credentials for authenticating user to access the WCF service.
- Used third party WPF controls from SciChart, Telerik, Syncfusion, Dev express etc. and Helix toolkit for 3D.
- Developed advanced WPF client navigation controls using Infragistics and Photon controls.
- Used TFS (VS2010) for Code maintenance and version release.
- Used Entity Frame Work, connected to relational data by writing LINQ to SQL queries.
- Performed data warehousing tasks such as data extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL) using SSIS.
- Data Grid, Data Set, Data Table, Data View, Data Adapter and Data Reader were extensively used to receive and display data obtained from the database
- Developed codes in Data access layer for retrieving and storing data to and from the database using ADO.NET connectivity controls.
- Unit testing and regression testing for the web application is implemented.
- Configured web configuration file for application as well as IIS settings.
- Created new reports in Crystal reports and SSRS.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) for the application using Agile Methodology.
- Developed the Application in the in-build MVC Architecture with Angular JS.
- Developed Web Forms for User Interfaces using ASP.NET and C#.NET using Server Controls, HTML Controls and User Controls.
- Involved in developing server-side code using ASP.Net and C#.
- Implemented several Design Patterns (Singleton, Factory) to standardize the application architecture.
- Applied Object Oriented Concepts during the development process on RAD Model.
- Used ADO.NET for database programming and connection to database
- Responsive Web Design (RWD) & Mobile Web Development using the latest HTML 5, CSS3, Compass, Sass &JQuery.
- Created a new Angular JS, HTML5 and UI Rich Client Applications to enhance the performance of Scratch applications
- Created and deployed XML Web Services (WCF) using ASP.NET and C#
- Used AJAX along with JQuery for interactive and dynamic web interfaces for the applications.
- Designed User Interface and coded an HTML web based editor that allows users to create HTML form elements such as inputs and drop-down
- Analyzed and designed new WPF application and Repository pattern, from design to completion.
- Experience in Writing code and debugging skills with ASP.NET, WCF, C#, Web services.
- Responsible for creating contracts and classes in WCF for different modules in the application.
- Used JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers.
- Used Telerik controls for spell checking, sending emails in several web pages.
- Created stored procedures using SQLServer2008
- Used ADO.NET components like Connection, Command, Data Adapter, Dataset, Data Reader and binded data to Grid View and Details View.
- Used XSD, XSL for data transformations
- Configured web configuration file for application as well as IIS settings.
- Develop Crystal Reports (version 10+), ASP.NET MVC 4, VB.NET, MS SQL Server 2005, and Visual Studio 2010.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Significant role in Analysis and Design stages of the project life cycle.
- Designed Logical and Physical Data Model.
- Deployed the 3-Tier Architecture Application with UI, Business Layer and Data Access layers using C#.NET
- Developed N-tier application that includes presentation layer, business logic layer, data layer and Application tier using ASP.NET and C#.
- Created ASP.NET pages with web server controls for presentation layer
- CSS is utilized to apply styling
- Used Adobe Photoshop CS3 to develop fast loading images.
- Created XHTML Pages with CSS and the Box Model.
- Used validation techniques and Java Script for User Input Validations.
- Created WinForms and Web Forms for developing the applications using win controls, webserver controls and HTML controls.
- Design and Developed WPF Application using Infragistics, C#.
- Developed Silent Installation for WPF application.
- Data Formatting was done using HTML, CSS and client side scripting using JQuery
- Created Complex UI using WPF, Silverlight, HTML, JQuery, BackboneJS and CSS
- Used AJAX to improve the performance of the web pages and to display the data on frequently visited pages
- Used Ajax Controls to avoid flickering while post back.
- Consumed Web services using WCF for online transactions using C#.
- Responsible for resolving the problem logs and bugs in the application.
- Presentation layer was developed using CSS Framework, knockout JS, Wire-framing, HTML.
- Designed Web API REST/JSON, WCF and WPF applications to support backend processing.
- Used ADO.Net to interact with Database.
- Involved in writing test cases for the whole application for unit testing.
- Extensively used XML, XSLT for better and fast rendering XSLT Controls.
- Decided all the Security Concern (IIS Security, Web application security and Database Security) needs to be taken during application development.
- Utilized database components (Data Adapter and Data set) to access database using ADO.NET.
- Worked on Sql queries like stored procedures, Functions, Triggers to get the data from SqlServer and Oracle.
- Developed a reporting system in SSRS (SQL Reporting Services).
- Involved in software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Process including Analysis, Design, Programming, Testing and Documentation
- Extensively involved in Developing Components for Business Layer and Data Layer, implementation in MVVM Architecture.
- Designed user interface using ASP.NET.
- Developed web pages using HTML and CSS
- Worked in WPF, C#, ASP.Net, VB.Net for GUI design and business logic implementation.
- Implemented business logic as .NET Framework assemblies using C#.NET.
- Developed code behind files with VB.NET and C#.NET language
- Implemented various ASP.NET validation controls like regular expression validator, range validator, compare validator etc.
- Used WPF graphics library to implement graphic rich client application.
- Generated custom error pages.
- Developed system services for use by all web applications utilizing WCF services and the ASP.Net provider model.
- Used ADO.NET for database connectivity on SQL Server.
- Creation of database objects like tables and triggers.
- Used SQL Data source controls and populated various Grid views.
- Created Stored Procedures to handle the data from different tables in the database.
- Developed XML data structures, XSD Schemas & XSL Style sheets.
- Used state management for storing web pages and data
- Writing unit test cases and integration test cases
- Created Business Layer/Data Access Layer using C#, SQL Server 2005, ADO.NET
- Created the database objects enhancing the performance of database.
- Developed HTML prototypes and ready XHTML documents using CSS style sheets.
- Using PL/SQL Designed and developed various Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Database Triggers.
- Developed scripts to create tables, views and executed them.
- Used XML files to store data and to bind data with the controls on the front end.
- Generated standard Reports by making use of Data Grids, ASP.NET, HTML, and Java Script for displaying the data.
- Developed few images and designs using Adobe Photoshop
- AJAX was used in order to prevent flickering when post back
- Validation was performed at the client side using Java script
- New pages were designed using HTML editor(Dream viewer)
- Designed several reports using Seagate Crystal Report 6.5
- Participated in several UAT (testing), migration and production releases for software upgrades and version upgrades
- Developed the database of the project using SQL Server 2005.
Environment: Visual Studio 2000, ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server 2005, Java Script, ADO.NET, IIS, VB Script, T-SQL, Crystal Reports, XML