- Technical Architect/Lead .Net Developer who has successfully designed and developed commercial quality, enterprise software.
- Around 12Years’ experience in development of web and Client/Server Applications using Microsoft .NET Framework4.5/5, Visual Studio 2017, C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET.
- Experienced in creating rich user interface on the web using HTML, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), Bootstrap,Silverlight, Ajax, Java Script, jQuery and AngularJS.
- Experience in handling various back end data sources like MS SQL Server, Oracle, DB2 and MySQL.
- Expertise in Developing SOAP/RESTbased Web Servicesusing WCF,and ASP.NET Web API.
- Experience of Design patterns like MVC and MVVM and Architecture patterns like N - Tier, Domain Driven Design(DDD), Object oriented Architecture(OOA), Client-Server, Message-bus Architecture etc.
- Worked with object-relational mapper’s(ORM)like Entity Framework and LINQ to SQL.
- Experience in building enterprise-level data integration and data transformations solutions using SQL Server Integration Services(SSIS).
- Experience in Crystal Reports and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) generated reports.
- Experience in working with different automated unit testing frameworks like NUnit and .Net/Silverlight Unit Testing Frameworksand UI Automation tools likeRanorex and CodedUI.
- Strong knowledge in Healthcare, Insuranceand Leasing domains with experience in developing products and applications for industry leaders.
- Experience in creating Technical design/architecture documents, charts, tables, and logic diagrams like Entity Relation diagrams, technical diagrams like Functional flow diagrams, Class diagrams, Activity diagrams using UML based tools like Microsoft Visio, Sparkx and UMLet.
- Good experience with development methodologies like Agile (SCRUM) and Waterfall methodologies.
- Acted as a primary technology contact, owning the technical responsibility for architecture, analysis, design, development, and implementation of applications.
- Designed and developed REST based API using ASP.NET Web API hosted on Windows Azure.
- Creation of ASP.NET Web API based web services including refactoring existing monolithic web services into smaller microservices.
.Net Technologies: C#.NET, VB.NET, WPF, WCF, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Web Services, Entity Framework, PRISM, Unity
Web Technologies: ASP.NET MVC, Silverlight, AJAX, HTML, CSS
Programming Languages: C#. NET, VB.NET, LINQ, TSQL
Development tools: Visual Studio.Net 2015, Visual Source Safe, TFS, Code Smith, SQL server Management Studio.
SQL Server, SQL, T: SQL, MySQL, SQL Server Integration Services(SSIS).
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports (10/8.5/8), SSRS
Design, Architecture: MVC, MVVM, SOA, OOD, Distributed Systems, TDD
Cloud: Windows Azure
Confidential, Livingston, NJ
Environment: Visual Studio 2015, C# 4.5, ASP.Net MVC 4.5, Entity Framework, Fluent API, Domain Driven Design, ASP.NET Web API,Microservices,Windows Azure, SQL Server 2012/2008, jQuery, AngularJS, SSIS/SSRS and Agile Methodology.
Technical Architect/Lead Developer
Confidential, Warren, NJ
Environment: Visual Studio 2013, C# 4.0, ASP.Net MVC 4.0, Entity Framework, WCF, SQL Server 2012/2008, DB2, jQuery, Websphere MQ Topics and Agile Methodology.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Environment: Visual Studio 2013, C# 4.0,VB.Net, EntityFramework, SQL Server 2012/2008, SSIS, ASP.NET, ASP.Net MVC 4.0 razor view engine.HTML5, ASP.NET Web API,jQuery,AngularJS, CSS,Office 2007/2010/2013 and Agile Methodology.
Sr. Developer/IT Analyst
Environment: Visual Studio 2010, C# 4.0,Entity Framework, SQL Server 2012/2008, Silverlight, XAML,Office 2007/2010/2013 and Agile Methodology.
Sr. Developer/IT Analyst
Environment: Visual Studio 2010, C# 4.0, EntityFramework, SQL Server 2012/2008, Unity Framework, ASP.Net Webforms, JQuery, AJAX,Office 2007/2010/2013 and Agile Methodology.
Engineer - Application Development