- 8 years of experience as a Confidential .NET Developer in all phases of SDLC Design and Development of Enterprise level Web and Windows based application for Automobile, Manufacturing, Retail and Purchasing domains in Confidential .Net and related technologies.
- Experienced with troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Expertise in writing SQL for several platforms including DB2, MS SQL Server, Oracle.
- Worked with tools/software like TFS, Visual Studio, SQL Profiler, Developer Tool, and VSS.
- Well experienced in OOPS and Design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Dependency Injection, Repository Pattern, Factory and Abstract Factory.
- Proficiency & expertise in designing and developing SOA applications, Web applications, Client Server applications, Database design and development.
- Sound experience of Agile / scrum methodology and entire software development life cycle.
- Knowledge and awareness of Windows Azure, Node.JS and other technologies.
- Wide range of Industry & domain exposure like Manufacturing, Information Technology, Retail, Purchasing.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills along with highly developed inter-personal skills.
Tools: Confidential Dynamics CRM 2011/2013/2015
Languages: C# (4.5/4.0/3.0/2.0 )
UI Design: HTML, CSS, AngularJS
Design Pattern: MVC
Databases: SQL Server 2012/ 2008 R2, PL/SQL, SQL-CE, Oracle11i, IBM-DB2.
Debugging Tools: Wireshark, Fiddler, Network Monitor, Debug-Diag, SQL Profiler and Performance-Monitoring.
Version Control: TFS, Tortoise SVN, VSS
Operating Systems: Windows 10/8/7, Windows Server 2008/2012
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Sr. Programmer Analyst
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Web development of multiple application modules using ASP.Net, MVC5, JQuery, C#.net and WebAPI.
- Designed and developed correlation charts using ChartJS.
- Designed and implemented Admin screens for ITM project.
- Worked on reporting and service components along with business logic for CET.
- Designed and developed APIDocs using MVC5 and Unity.
- Created prototypes and mocks for Confidential Next-gen project.
- Writing TSQL, Stored Procedures and troubleshooting SQL database.
- Dependency Injection using Unity.
Technology: ASP.NET 4.5, TSQL, C#.Net, Bootstrap, ASP.NET MVC5, HTML5, JQuery, SQL Server 2012,Visual Studio 2015, WebAPI, SVN, ChartJS, AJAX
- Development of Editable Grid functionality using ASP.Net MVC 5, AngularJS and CRM SDK 2013.
- Unit testing using MS Tests.
- Performance Testing using SQL Profile and Database Tuning Advisors.
- Client side performance tuning using Fiddler.
- Release management on multiple environments like DEV, QA and DEV.
- Product support. Troubleshoot issues related to Active Directory, SPN’s, DNS and ADFS 2.0.
ConfidentialSenior Software Engineer
- Involved with deployment of end to end CRM on premise solutions.
- Providing CRM developer support using developer extensions built using Visual Studio 2010.
- Developed and supported CRM .Net components
- Configured CRM for both Claims and Internet Facing Deployments.
- Involved in requirement gathering and system analysis.
- Direct Interaction with managers and customers following agile methodology.
- Designing technical-scope documents and functional-requirements.
- Designed and Developed the application in C#.Net 3.0,WCF, MVC 3.0, SQL Server 2008
- Documentation on user business process.
- Created new SOA services in WCF. Defined new End points for the other technologies platforms.
- Worked on back end programming using SQL Server 2008. Created new Stored Procedures, SQL Jobs and DB Tables.
- Interaction with clients in resolving the requirement gap.
- Managing the source control post code-review.
- Worked in LINQ to collection and Multithreading in different modules.
- Release and change management, version control, database admin, enhancements along with production support.
- ETL process based on feeds from multiple interfaces via windows services.
- Check In, Versioning control, for code review, creating a Work item, build management, Continuous integration using TFS.
- Performed Capacity and Sizing Analysis on the existing Server Infrastructure
- Writing VBA and WMI scripts on demand from server-admins.
Technology: VS2010, SVN, C#,ASP.Net 3.5/4,SQL Server 2008, DB2, Windows Services, IIS 7.0,UML modeling, Windows Server 2008, JQuery, VB Script, Excel Macro, WMI.
Senior Software Engineer
- Providing application production support from onsite post product development.
- Coordinated change management to offshore.
- Helped in deployment of in Development, Staging servers and Production Environment.
- Involved in end to end development activity of the entire application (User Interface, Web Services, Windows Service, Validations, Business logic, Data Access layer, File handling and FTP connections).
- Involve in making design documents, UML diagrams, test cases.
- Designed and Developed the application in C#.Net 3.0,WCF, MVC 3.0, SQL Server 2008,MSMQ
Technology: Web Services, Entity Framework, Application Blocks,DB2, VCOM, TFS, Design Patterns, IIS 6.0,UML modeling.
ConfidentialSenior Software Engineer
- Created design documents like LLD, HLD as per use case business requirement analysis.
- Regular customer interaction with onsite team.
- Involved in the bug fixing and creating required artifacts like root cause analysis and Traceability matrix.
- Created new SOA services in WCF.
- Created the Data flow diagram, Sequence diagram and Class diagram In LLD.
- Fixing of issues in Development, System test, OAT and UAT cycles.
- Helped in the Integration testing with 3rd party venders.