- Having 7+ years of IT experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of Web Based, Client - Server and N-tier Architectures.
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Technologies, such as .NET Framework (1.0/2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0 ), ASP.NET, C# (4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 ), VB.NET, Web Services, IIS, XML,XAML,XHTML XSL, XSLT,.NET Remoting, VB Script, Visual Studio.Net 2012/2010/2008/2005/2003, AJAX, ADO.Net, VB and ASP.
- Extensive experience in web-based and site designs using HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, Java Script, JQUERY, AJAX, JSON and DOM manipulation skills
- Experienced with Microsoft Application building blocks for .Net projects (Data Access, Exception Handling, ndation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Windows Workflow Foundations (WWF), Language Integrated Query (LINQ), Microsoft Windows Azure.
- Working knowledge of Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) which provides developers with a unified programming model for building rich windows smart client user experiences that in corporate UI, media and Documents.
- Involved in developing web services and invoking them by using SOAP for creating proxy classes.
- Experience in programming in AJAX using ASP.NET AJAX framework and control toolkit with client call back features.
- Experience in using LINQ and ORM model to query the database and to create stored procedures and triggers
- Used knockout JS for databinding.
- Have good Knowledge in Mobile Application Development.
- Have experience on RESTful architecture using Web API.
- Accustomed in developing Client/Server (Win Forms) and Web based (Web Forms), ASP.Net application development.
- Experience in database related work primarily creating complex Stored procedure, Views, Triggers,(UDF)Functions, using PL/SQL,T-SQL and Performance Tuning in SQL Server 2008/2005/2000 & Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i.
- Experienced SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Crystal Reports for report generation, integration into .NET applications.
- Experience in node.JS, Twitter Bootstrap framework for developing UI.
- Knowledge in creating Single Page Application (SPA) using Angular JS.
- Expertise in developing Web -enabled application using Bootstrap .
- Experience in creating ETL packages using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Experience using configuration Management Tools such as Team Foundation Server (TFS), Tortoise SVN and Visual Source Safe (VSS) for version control.
- Developed Data Access Layer (DAL), Business Logic layer (BLL) also in implementing Business Processes.
- Extensive working experience in unit testing framework - NUNIT .
- Experience with Telerik third party controls.
- Experience with Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Keen understanding and experience in implementing Waterfall and Agile methodology.
- Excellent Communications skills, good team player and have good Analytical capabilities. Good organizational skills, ability to handle multiple tasks and work independently as well as in team.
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
- Designed the application as 3-tier architecture with extensive use of Object Oriented programming techniques.
- Work with Product management on product feature requirements definition and refinement.
- Developed ASP.NET MVC 4 application..
- Extensively used JQuery for client side validation and DOM manipulation and UI controls such as accordion, date picker and many more.
- Worked extensively on JQuery dialog popups and populating partial views.
- Used various stack panels and controls in WPF for developing a desktop application, handled routed events.
- Created Web Methods using Web Service and deployed the Web Service on IIS in the production server.
- Hosted the WPF control inside a win form using split container and element host for rich UI.
- Extensively used LINQ to Objects to query the in-memory collection of objects.
- Retrieved data by using object related mapping with Entity framework.
- Used Enterprise application blocks for logging and Data Access.
- Extensively used C# 3.0 features such as object initializers, Anonymous types, Lambda expressions, Extension methods.
- Programmed and prepared code for interfacing with Apache Tomcat systems.
- Created scripts to create new tables, views, queries for new enhancement in the application using TOAD.
- Developed stored procedures, views for data manipulation, ensuring set up relations includes indexing, constraints, and foreign keys in SQL server.
- Consumed web services using WCF for online transactions.
- Extensive use of web services web API 2.0, WPF, WCF services using .net generic classes.
- Used ER Studio to generate the table scripts.
- Work with QA to develop and review test plans and strategies.
- Knowledge in creating Single Page Application (SPA) using Angular JS .
- Experience in node.JS , Twitter Bootstrap framework for developing UI.
- Used Tortoise SVN for version control.
- Performed unit testing, integration testing and regression testing by applying test cases.
Environment: VS 2012, ADO.NET, C#.NET,.NET Framework 4 /2.0,ASP.NET,MVC4, Web Service 2008, WCF, Web API 2.0, WPF, entity framework ER Studio, SQL Server 2008 R2, LINQ, .NET Web services and Tortoise SVN, Java Script, J Query, SOAP, JSON,node.js, Angular JS, SPA,BOOTSTRAP, Team Foundation Server 2013,Tomcat. IIS 7.5, XML, HTML5, Toad.
Confidential, Lansing, MI
- Involved in migration of the current ASP application to ASP.NET.
- Involved in analysis, design, and development and testing of the application.
- Interacted with the client, for documenting business details and designing Software Requirement Specifications and Project Management.
- Designed the application using an MVC (Model View Control) architecture that promotes a clear separation of the presentation, business logic and data access tiers.
- Implemented GUI using HTML, XML, Ajax control library, CSS and Web Form Controls to create web pages, developed Master Pages, classes for reuse.
- Used CSS3 for page styling and JQuery for validation and handling events.
- Implemented AJAX support for better user experience and good performance.
- Implemented client side validations using JQUERY.
- Created the User controls and worked on custom controls for the presentation layer.
- Consumed web services using WCF, web API.
- Served as a technical expert in .net Entity Framework.
- Used several server side controls like Data Grid, Calendar control, and validation controls.
- Used ADO.NET and strongly-typed datasets to insert, update, delete, and retrieve data from a SQL Server 2008 database.
- Generated entity classes based on the database schema and improved the development of N-tier architecture using LINQ.
- Assisted in the middle-tier design of XML, XSD’s, and XSLT’s for communicating data to and from database via Web Services.
- Creation and implementation of stored procedures, triggers, views and queries.
- Performed unit testing on every new version before sending it for User Acceptance Test.
- Used Team Foundation Server for integration, maintenance and Security of code.
Confidential, GreenBay, WI
- Developed Web applications using C#, ASP.Net.
- Developed Data and Object Models and ER Diagrams.
- Coded and developed interface with C# for various departments.
- Used ASP.Net Login controls to authenticate users.
- Actively used all .Net validation controls.
- Provided session level security and role based authentication using session objects and cookies
- While developing application used ASP objects like Request, Response and Server.
- Used Master pages to create a consistent layout for all the pages in the application.
- Applied styles to web page using CSS to ensure compliance standards.
- Implemented Caching and State Management strategies to improve overall performance of the application.
- Designed and implemented reusable software elements like Custom Controls and also User Controls using ASP.NET.
- Used web server controls like Login Control, Menu Control and Substitution Control extensively in designing web forms.
- Involved in the complete database and also data access layer design.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Dataset and Data Adapter for consistent access to SQL data sources.
- Designed database Tables, Views and Triggers in SQL Server2005.
- Developed stored procedures, views, cursors and triggers in T-SQL.
- Developed test strategies, test plans and test cases and performed Unit Testing to identify and resolve integration, functional and usability issues before deployment.
- Working in an agile Environment to deliver higher-quality software far more rapidly.
- Successfully organized initial set of requirements into master list of Use Cases.
- Involved in development of Web Forms, Classes using VB.NET that incorporates both N-Tier Architecture, and Database Connectivity.
- Used Visual Studio.NET 2008 IDE to design the forms, develop and debug the application.
- Worked on different aspects of .NET framework, like ASP.NET 3.5, ADO.NET and VB.NET.
- Involved in designing of User Interface with CSS, HTML, and DHTML.
- Developed presentation layer using Server-controls, HTML Controls, User Controls, and Custom Controls.
- Created and deployed Web Services using VB.NET, SOAP, and XML for Pulling Customer Service Records.
- Modified web services to interact with the other applications and exposed them using SOAP and HTTP.
- Used AJAX to trade data with a web server, without reloading the page.
- ADO.NET was used to connect to the data bases in a disconnected oriented architecture.
- Created event driven Web Forms using ASP.NET and implemented Form Validation.
- Extensively used Grid view control throughout the application.
- Used SOAP to Implement Web Services, and consumed and published XML web services in the application
- Created CSS files to be applied to various web forms on the web pages.
- Involved in preparation of cascade style sheet (CSS) files.
- Involved in Code review phase.
- Extensively involved in Stored Procedures Optimization.
- Used VSS to maintain the version and source control.
- Participated in full software development lifecycle.
- Involved in understanding and analyzing the clients business, requirements for the system.
- Architect and implement high volume, high traffic transactional application using conventional design practices(SOA, design by contract, MVC)
- Implemented business, database access layer classes in C# using UML class diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- Written SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Backup and Restore Database, Defining roles, creating database users, Assigning Roles to user’s using SQL Server 2005.
- Application design based on n-tier Architecture.
- Extensively involved in developing components for Business and Data tier using C#, ADO.Net, LINQ .
- Involved in preparation of cascade style sheet (CSS) files.
- Developed secured web services using .Net, C#, XML/SOAP.
- Written code to access secure web service using .Net, Web form using C# and ASP.Net, WSDL, Proxy Class, XML/SOAP.
Environment: Visual Studio 2008, .NET Framework 3.5, ASP.net, C#,MVC, XML, Web services, IIS, Java Script, Windows 2000 Server, HTML, DHTML, UML, CSS, Ajax Toolkit, VSS, SSIS, SQL Server 2005.
- Implemented forms authentication in ASP web forms like Login, password and User authentication.
- Designed and developed interfaces, tree view and grid control using windows forms in VB.NET.
- Created Web Services used for the application as well as for some other departments.
- Developed graphical charts in the web application using Office Web Components tool.
- Developed a data repository page using Data Grid control, ADO.NET and Oracle8i.
- Involved in creating the data connection classes using ADO.NET and Oracle8i.
- Involved in identifying the most efficient solution and preparing the architectural designs for components using UML.
- Developed various reports using Crystal Reports.
- Involved in design and development of application architecture using .NET.
- Responsible for developing GUI Screens for gathering and storing the information.
- Designed and developed web forms using Classic ASP.
Environment: windows XP, Visual Studio .NET 2005, ASP.net 1.1/1.0, VB.NET 1.1, ADO.NET 1.1, Oracle 8i, Java Script, Web Services, Crystal reports.