- Overall 8+ years of extensive IT experience with development in Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using different software methodologies like Agile, Waterfall, Test Driven Development (TDD) and Rapid Application Development (RAD).
- Built dynamic web view applications using HTML, CSS, CSS3, Bootstrap, Angular JS/2/4, KnockoutJS, JQuery, XML, XAML, Java Script, HTML5, JSON, ASP.NET Web Forms, MVC using Razor View Engine and AJAX controls.
- Expert in developing Web and Windows applications in Microsoft Visual Studio .Net IDE using C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET and SQL Server, Oracle 9i/10g ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC, C#, VB.NET, Web Services, Web API, WCF, WPF, LINQ, SOAP, XML, XSL, XSLT, .NET Remoting, VB Script, Entity Framework, RESTful Web Services, IIS, SSRS and RDLC Reports.
- Strong experience in Object Oriented Programming Concepts (OOP) and Object Oriented Design (OOD).
- Expertise in developing Client/Server Applications on Three Tier Architecture, N - Tier Architecture, SOA (Service-oriented Architecture), MVC (Model View Controller), MVVM.
- Have experience in technical design documentations using UML modeling, Object Oriented analysis, design, and design patterns (Singleton, Abstract Factory, MVC and Observer) to standardize the application architecture.
- Experience with Data Accessing including using DataAdapter, DataReader and DataSet in ADO.NET, Language Integrated Query (LINQ) providers for data manipulation from LINQ to objects, XML.
- Experience in RabbitMQ, Sharepoint, Biztalk and JMS.
- Worked on Advanced level SQL & PL/SQL experience in developing and optimizing complex SQL queries, stored procedures, joins, packages, triggers, and functions.
- Experience with XML, XSLT, User Controls, Custom Controls, SOAP, WSDL, RESTful Web Services, Validation Controls, Authentications like Windows authentication and forms authentication.
- Experience in Manual testing, Regression testing, proficiency in writing test plans in Unit testing.
- Knowledge on writing Functional Test and Integration Test cases and experience on Automation Testing and experience with Jenkins, Jasmine, N Unit, JIRA for bug tracking.
- Expertise in MS Team Foundation Server (TFS) to manage the team work on development environment, and SVN, AnkhSVN, TortoiseSVN, GIT for Version Controlling.
.NET Technologies: C#, .Net, MVC (2.0/3.0/4.0/5.0 ), ADO.Net, VB.Net XML, WSDL, XML Web Services, Win forms, Windows Services, Web Form, LINQ, WCF, WPF, Web API
Development Tools: Visual Studio 2003/05/08/10/12/13/15/17 , MS Visio
Web Technologies: HTML/HTML5, DHTML, XML, XSLT, XSD, WSDL, XAML, SOAP, RESTful, CSS, Web forms, Web Services, POWERSHELL
Database: SQL Server 2008/2010/2012/2014 , MS Access, T-SQL, PL/SQL, NoSQL, Oracle 9i/10g
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
Version Controls: Team foundation Server (TFS), Test Driven Development (TDD), SVN, Tortoise SVN, GIT
Confidential, Irving, TX
Sr. Full Stack Dot Net Developer
- Worked on SDLC using agile methodology, Managed SCRUM based implementations and releases, and actively participated in day-day Scrum.
- Used Entity Framework and Lambda expressions for communicating between Business Logic Layer and Data Access Layer.
- Use of XML, XSL & XSLT for developing various reports and export to excel features.
- Implemented MVC 5.0 architecture to build ASP.NET application. Designed UI using RAZOR view engine, Partial View and Layout.
- Undergone Optimizing, debugging and creating views, triggers, indexes and stored procedures in SQL 2012 and used ADO.NET technology for database transactions with data providers.
- Created Inbound and outbound WCF, REST Web Services have been created to integrate with Email client and support applications using C#.Net.
- Used LINQ to SQL to query database and made use of LINQ to objects and lambda expression.
- Worked in migrating from SQL to Azure, used GitHub and Node.js for front end performance.
- Involved in Unit testing with N Unit, Modular testing, Integration testing and successful integration of modules and multiple layers in the system.
- Deployed the project using tools such as Octopus, Teamcity and continuous integration concepts by using ANT, Cruise control and Visual Studio.
- Implemented SSIS data transformation scripts, created maintenance procedures and provided data integrity strategies.
- Participated in a fully scalable WPF based client/server brokerage application using Entity Framework.
- Worked with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Crystal Reports and maintaining the Report server and involved in developing SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) cubes and MDX queries.
- Used Microsoft Test Manager in Visual Studio for running Action recorded Test Cases and Regression Tests.
- We used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for source code maintenance among the whole team members.
Confidential, Camp Hill, PA
Sr. Full Stack Dot Net Developer
- Interacting with client for requirements, discussing the feasibility of requirements, designing the layout of web pages, Architecture and participating in the development.
- Used Agile methodologies to segregate the development tasks into various sprints.
- Worked on presentation layer for developing GUI and developed various Web forms using ASP.Net MVC.
- Used MVC 4.0 for building scalable standards-based web applications.
- Developed Web Services and invoking them by using XML and WSDL tool for creating proxy classes.
- Worked comprehensively on C#, ASP.NET for building backend and building Client-Side Validation using Query and AJAX Control toolkit.
- Practiced Design Patterns such as Singleton, Dependency injection, Inversion of Controls.
- Developed application using the WCF, RESTful Web Services for getting good responsive to the application from all modules of utilization
- Performed CRUD operations on the SQL Server database using Entity Framework 5.0 and used LINQ queries to retrieve data from Arrays, Collections and Generics.
- Created Stored Procedures and triggers for performing repetitive tasks in updating related tables using SQL Server 2014 database.
- Designed large numbers of Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) Window Forms by using DirectX, Custom Controls and User Controls using XAML language for UI and Dynamic Web Parts for personalized content which allows Change, Edit, Move the content on pages as per users' own choice. Used WPF built-in set of data controls to bind and manipulate data within application.
- Extensively used Report Wizard, Report Builder and Report Manager for developing reports and deploying reports in SSRS.
- Implemented Test Driven Development (TDD) and worked in application testing, used Jenkins for finding and fixing bugs and maintenance of the application and providing a well updated application.
- Managed website availability through IIS V.7.
- Experienced in Software Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies utilizing Team Foundation Server (TFS).
Confidential, Freemont, CA
Dot Net Developer
- Involved in writing various abstract classes, interfaces, classes for ASP.NET environment to construct the business logic using C#, ADO.NET and SQL.
- Successfully followed Test Driven Development (TDD) and Agile Methodologies.
- Used GIT as a version control system to handle the data.
- The web GUI was built using XAML, HTML, Java Script, HTML5, JSON, ASP.NET Web Forms, Angular JS and MVC using Razor Web Forms classes.
- Used ASP.NET AJAX Toolkit controls like Script Manager, Update Panel and Modal Popup Extender within some web pages.
- Utilized MVC built-in security features and token based authorization to secure WEB API
- Extensively used SQL Stored Procedures for accessing the information from SQL Server 2008 Database.
- Involved in creating new database objects like stored procedures, Functions, Packages, Triggers, Indexes and Views using PL-SQL.
- Used Entity Framework to create entities in Data Access Layer.
- Created Crystal reports on the application by accessing the database.
- Used WCF services in the Windows Workflow Management Application and implemented Error Handling Activities in the Workflow Application.
- Used Web Services (SOAP, WSDL) for communicating with other application and components.
- Worked with SSIS to perform ETL from different sources (flat files, excel sheets, oracle, MySQL) to MS SQL server.
- Responsible for Required Analysis, timely delivery, manual testing, Unit testing by using Jenkins, Integration testing, System testing for modules coded.
- Extensively Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for the maintenance and status of the developers for development of application.
Confidential, Des Moines, IA
Dot Net Developer
- Involved in gathering requirements, creating functional specifications, analyze and design of the application by following Waterfall model.
- Used MVC 4.0 design pattern for development of the application.
- Involved in utilizing out of box features and controls to an MVC based application using Kendo UI.
- Used ADO.Net Technology to connect the web forms to data sources such as MS SQL Server 2008 R2 and XML files for manipulating data in database.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers using PL/SQL and used accordingly.
- Worked on the development of the middle tier, developed data access layer using Microsoft Entity Framework 5.0.
- Participated in WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) development including front designing in Microsoft Expression Blend and back programming in Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 and API.
- Experience in Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services for communicating with Microsoft SCCM.
- Designed and implemented RESTful web services using WCF framework.
- Involved in code review, unit testing and deployment.
- Used SVN for Version control, Branching, Merging, Bug Tracking.
Confidential, Clearwater, FL
Dot Net Developer
- Actively involved in all stages of SDLC for project development and worked with GIT for versioning and source code control.
- Extensive usage of User Controls and ASP.NET server controls.
- Extensively used .NET Core version used to build your application is also deployed along with your app and third-party dependencies and can run side-by-side with other versions.
- Later helped migrate from SOA to RESTful services using ASP.NET Web API.
- Integrated disparate technologies with Microsoft PowerShell - Entity Framework, Redis, MongoDB, ASP.NET Membership, SQLite, OData, etc.
- Used LINQ to Entities, LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML and LINQ to Objects for retrieving the data proficiently.
- Implemented and Consumed WCF service for getting payment details.
- Experience in using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) in a self-hosting mechanism, implementing the Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) using the REST methodology to SOAP messages between metadata endpoints.
- Design, Develop Test plan and Implement tools and processes to assist the EDI Integration and Regression testing for various applications.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Dot Net Developer
- Worked in an Agile Environment to deliver higher-quality software far more rapidly.
- Designed and developed presentation, business and data layers using ASP.NET and C#.
- Developed interactive views using JQuery, HTML, Bootstrap, CSS3, Angular JS, AJAX, Razor Engine and MVC 3.
- Created Web Objects to functionality Pan, Zoom and rotate images and added animations during page transitions.
- Created T-SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Functions, Database Design in SQL Server 2008.
- Used the Telerik controls.
- Extensively used ADO.NET objects like Connection, Command, Dataset and Data Reader.
- Developed REST Web Service on HTTP Handlers with POST, GET Methods for XML and JSON requests.
- Created and consumed WCF Services using C#, ADO.NET and SQL Server.
- Used GitHub to manage and modify existing code.
- Created the reports required for multiple projects using SSRS reporting services.
- Performed Unit Testing for all units in developed pages using N-Unit Tool.
- Actively participated in daily/weekly Scrum meeting and also in migration of source control system TFS in order to ease issues related to merging and branching.
Environment: ASP.NET 3.0, C#, Visual Studio 2010, MVC, WCF, Web API, WPF, Restful services, Web services, ADO.Net LINQ, XML, XAML, HTML, Java Script, Telerik, Angular JS, JQuery, ADO.NET, SQL Server 2008, SSIS, SSRS, TFS.
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
Dot Net Developer
- Involved in Agile/Scrum methodology with sprint of 2 weeks.
- Created ASP.NET User Controls to reduce the complexity of user interface design.
- Built the proto-type using leveraging the Model-View-Controller (MVC) design pattern. All controls were bound using Data Binding to the View Model.
- Designed the Layout Pages, Partial Views and Razor Views. Implemented form validation using Regular Expressions.
- Used features like Dataset, Data Reader and Data Adapter to develop a Data Access Layer using ADO.NET.
- Implemented OAuth for security using Token based authorization, Involved in AJAX Validations. Used WPF and WCF to communicate between DAL and other business components.
- Handled creating multiple reports (SSRS) in Drill mode using financial tables, crosses tabs and charts.
- Responsible for maintaining Solution in TFS and hosting in IIS.
- Responsible for updating Functional specifications, writing detailed Technical documentation.
Environment: C#.NET, ASP.NET, MVC, Visual Studio 2010, ADO.NET, HTML, Java Script, SQL Server 2005, T-SQL, Crystal Reports, XML, WCF, SSRS, TFS, IIS 5.0.
Dot Net Developer
- Actively participated through whole SDLC life cycle starting from Requirement gathering till to the release of the application.
- Developed web forms with C# and ASP.Net to store the customer policy data in Database.
- Involved in development of web graphics and graphical (UI) Pages using the HTML, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), Node JS, Master Pages & ASP.NET Controls and UML / Modeling Tool.
- Involved in developing Database Design. Developed stored Procedure for the Application by using SQL server also worked on ADO.Net, Data Grid, and Data set.
- Created Joins, Views, functions, stored procedures and triggers as part of the database programming.
- Experience in utilizing NUNIT testing framework and followed Test Driven Development (TDD) to develop web applications for verifying the code integrity.
- Involved in maintaining versions of source code using TFS (Team Foundation Server) 2010 and experience in Visual safe source handling portability and tracking issues.
Environment: .Net Framework 3.5, Visual Studio 2008, C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.Net, Share point 2007, Win forms, HTML,CSS, Node JS, Microsoft Visio, AJAX, SAAS, SQL Server 2008, TFS.