- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer with about 9+ years of experience in the IT industry, involved in complete SDLC including requirements gathering, business interaction, analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, debugging, maintenance & documentation of business applications in the client/server environment.
- Extensive experience in back end development building REST API’s.
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis & Design, Development, testing and Implementation of Applications.
- Extensive experience in SQL Server Database design, Database maintenance, developing T - SQL queries, stored procedures, and triggers using MS SQL Server.
- Extremely diligent strong Team Leader and team player with the ability to take new roles.
- A fast learner with good communication and presentation skills.
Programming Languages: C#, ADO.NET, Java Script.
Database Technologies: MSSQL Server
Framework and Tools: Microsoft .NET Framework, Visual Studio .Net, MS Internet Information Server, Visual SourceSafe, TFS, GitHub, Jira
Full Stack .Net DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Requirement gathering and Analysis, creating requirement documents and design documents.
- Creating REST API’s for the front end UI to get data for the home page of HPE.
- Worked extensively on a feature called My Network in the intranet which gives all the employee information along with their skills, profile and team.
- Writing of windows services and console apps to update data periodically and real time from 3rd party API’s for Stock and Weather.
- Integrating three different internal tools which are used to manage the media solutions operations into a single tool which involves notification to external crew members, Calendar options and responsive design of the application.
- Effectively communicating with other teams and the end users on integrating the application with the tools.
- Involved in changes to the applications after the spin merge in HPE.
- Unit Testing, code review and content management.
- Worked in an agile environment.
- Requirement Analysis. Working with the client to identify gaps and resolve them.
- Inventory of the old ASP code and coordinating with the client to understand the requirements.
- Lead the four member team to coordinate and work with the client. Mentoring team members.
- UI Prototyping and creating mockups and finalizing design with client.
- Designed and developed database in MS SQL by creating tables, views and triggers to facilitate the applications.
- Unit testing the functionality. Unit testing using Selenium. Bug fixes on all areas of the application.
- Worked on Upgrading and deploying the rims sites from Rims 7 to the newer version Rims8.
- Worked in an agile environment- spring planning, estimation, daily status updates to client.
.Net Developer/Onsite CoordinatorResponsibilities:
- Worked on writing Automation code for testing the functionality and load performance testing for the web services developed for Auto Test application.
- Developed the automation process using C#.Net and SQL Server 2008.
- Created queries, Stored Procedures, tables, and other SQL joins and statements for applications using SQL SERVER 2008.
- Updating status to the client, managing the offshore team, successful deployment and co-ordination during User acceptance testing.
- Leading the development of several different modules in the projects by Gathering requirements, Analysis, Design, functional & technical specification, Coding, testing and Document preparation.
- Developed user interface using ASP.NET, HTML, and CSS. Also worked extensively on XML data to bind to the UI.
- Developed Windows forms and Grid View to retrieve, display and manipulate data from the database.
- Worked with ADO.NET, stored procedures and MS SQL Server to retrieve user input data.
- Used Web Services and XSLT extensively for communication between different modules internally.
- Creation of tables, queries, forms, reports, macros, and modules for performing daily, weekly, and monthly reporting needs.
- Handling change requests and quick production fixes.
- Developed SQL scripts, Stored Procedures and Views. Backed up the SQL 2000 databases and restored them on SQL 2005 servers and altered the schema for the required SQL objects.