- An accomplished Full Stack Dotnet developer with 8+Years of Experience in the IT industry, involved in Complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and development of web based applications using Microsoft .NET Technologies.
- Experience in various domains like Finance, Insurance, Banking and Health Care.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Programming (OOPS)concepts likeAbstraction, Encapsulation, Inheritance and Polymorphism.
- Implemented Attributes, Delegates, Generics, Collections, Multithreading and Exception Handling in C#.
- Performed UI debugging using Chrome developer tools.
- Experience in implementing Responsive Web Design (RWD) using Bootstrap .
- Experienced in Angular 2 Template basics, Templatedirectives, Routing, navigation, Components, Services and Data Binding.
- Experience using unit testing tools likeKarma,Jasmine,Protractor.
- Performed Cross browser compatibility testing and solved intellectual challenges in User Experience (UX).
- Experience in taking performance optimization measures for web applications, reducing the response time and enhancing the end user experience.
- Created Models, Views, Controller action methods, html helpers, attributes, filters, partialviews, layoutsand custom validations using asp.net MVC .
- Experience in creating asp.net Webforms .
- Implemented various design patterns like abstract,factory, MVVM .
- Proficient in Deploying and Publishing Web Sites and Web Services on Windows Server running IIS 6/ 7 /7.5.
- Experience implementing ASP.Net Core and Microservices.
- Deployed builds to Dev, QA using Docker container.
- Picking up Sitecore (content management system) rapidly and smoothly. Being able to learn from and show useful skills to implement every static content from Sitecore.
- Implemented RESTful services and performed CRUD operations using WebAPI 2.0 .
- Proficient in developing and consuming services using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- Extensive experience in using ADO.NET technology to retrieve data from existing database with Dataset,Data Adapter and Data Reader.
- Worked Extensively on ORM frameworks like Entity Framework and NHibernate.
- Experience in implementing LINQ by using LINQ to Dataset and LINQ to SQL for converting source code data
- Experience in creating Tables, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, SQL Queries, Views, Indexes,CTE (Common table Expressions) usingSQL Server 2016.
- Expertise in creating the reports using SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services), Crystal Reports.
- Experience in TDD (Test driven development) using Unit framework.
- Experience using continuous integration tools like JIRA,Team city, Jenkins, Octopus, Bamboo.
- Commitment and conformance to delivering quality applications adhering to deadlines
- Good experience in developing backend components withSqlServer, Oracle 10g, MongoDB.
- An extensive implementation experience in installation, configuration, customization and extension of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 2011 as well as doing the deployment, trouble shooting and production support for the applications developed.
- Experience in interacting with MS CRM database using service methods.
- Experienced in working Microsoft Azure Services and Service Fabric(SDK) which are latest Cloud Services.
- Worked experience on the source control software packages like Microsoft Visual Source Safe (VSS), Team foundation Server (TFS), Tortoise SVN and GIT.
- Good analytical and communication skills and ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management and staff.
Languages: C#, C++, ASP.NET (4.5.1/4.0/3.5/3.0 ), Java, ASP.NET MVC 5, HTML5, XML, XSLT, CSS, VB6, WINFORMS, UML, MVC
Scripting Languages: Java Script, Angular 2.0, Angular 4.0, Angular.JS, Node JS, Kendo, Bootstrap, Backbone JS, jQuery AJAX, KnockoutJS
Software: SOAP UI, Fiddler 2, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Hibernate, Microsoft Office suite, Visual Source Safe, HP Quality Center, Visual studio 2001, 2005, 2008, 2010, Toad, and DB Artisan for Sybase
Web Servers: Internet Information Services (IIS) 5.0, 6.0,7.0
Design Tools: Microsoft Visio, Enterprise Architect, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0.
Reports: SSRS, SSIS, Crystal Reports, Stimulsoft Reporting
Database: SQL server 2000, 2005, 2008, 2012 MY SQL, Oracle, Sybase MS Access
Version Control: GIT, Team Foundation Service, Subversion
Tools: Nuget, Grunt, Bower, NodeJS, NPM, Yeoman, Fiddler, Postman, Jira, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Visual Studio, Beyond Compare, Silverlight Spy, SoapUI, Sql Profiler, WebStorm, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
Confidential, Frisco, TX
- Participated in requirements gathering, analysis, Conceptual Design and Details.
- Designed a responsive webpage using the Bootstrap grid system as well as CSS3 media queries to layout contents that fit for different devices including mobiles, tablets and desktops.
- Used the Node Package Manager (NPM) to install libraries like angular - cli, typescript etc., which are required for developing an angular application in Node.
- Created TypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Worked on Angular 2 concepts such as two-way data binding, *ngif and *ngFor structural directives, property binding, services, dependency injection, routing.
- Created simple test shells using Angular CLI for all of the Generate components, routes, services and pipes with simple commands.
- Created services to store and retrieve user data from the MongoDB for the application on devices.
- Developed new user interface components for different modules using Kendo UI with various controls including Grid controls, and chart controls etc.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) Design Pattern using AngularJS.
- Implemented Angular 2 Routing and navigation, Components, Services.
- Implemented the following Angular 2 pipes such as date, string length slice and number.
- Created various Modules/controllers/components for the entire application using Angular 2.
- Responsible for implementing the business API's using C# .Net for the back-end communication.
- Created & Exposed Restful Web API endpoints using HTTP verbs of GET, PUT, POST & DELETE.
- Implemented JSON for data transfer between the Angular component and web services.
- Implemented various Angular bootstrap directives like modal, popover, tooltip collapse etc.
- Implemented media queries and writing device specific CSS and performed client side validations using Angular directives.
- Worked in Service Oriented Architecture where the Angular component interacts with the API's for the fetching data.
- Used Bootstrap, Kendo UI Framework, Angular materials for developing the responsive web application and followed JOHN PAPA style guide for AngularJS code.
- Developed the application which has the compatibility with old browsers as well as the latest ones.
- Daily stand-up SCRUM meetings with the team, Used JIRA for Stories/Bugs/Create Tasks/sub tasks.
- Utilized Validation controls to validate the input Data using Validation Controls (like Required Field, Range, Custom and Compare validations).
- Used REST client / POSTMAN to check the response of various API's,
- Used Swagger UI as a visual documentation for back-end implementation and
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with Controllers and Web API's, using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Created Angular component which makes an AJAX call to these API's, using RESTful API's.
- Used Source tree and Bitbucket along with GIT for better code management.
Environment: C#, ASP.NET, .Net Framework 4.5.1, ASP.NETCore,Angular CLI, Micro services, Kendo UI, MongoDB, Bootstrap 4.0, Angular2, NodeJS,NPM,Jasmine, Karma, Microsoft Visual Studio 2017, CSS3, AJAX, HTML5, XML, SQL SERVER 2016,Nunit,GIT, Source Tree, Bitbucket, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Dot Net Developer
- Involved in full development life cycle including requirements gathering, analysis, implementation and testing using the AGILE methodology.
- Utilized Kendo UI components, implementing event handling using C#, DHTML, AJAX controls.
- Used MVC 5.0 Architectural design pattern for development of the application.
- Developed Single page web application (SPA) using AngularJS framework and Created AngularJS Controllers, Scope, Model, view, Services, Factory etc., which Isolate scopes perform operations in UI.
- Developed Web API's for backend data communication.
- Implemented a separate query processing using LINQ and created data entry web applications, with LINQ to SQL CRUD operations.
- Extensively involved in code reviews, monitoring and knowledge sharing of team to ensure the delivery of high quality products.
- Performed Unit testing using NUNIT to find bugs at development phase itself and documented the results.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for source control, data collection, reporting and project tracking.
- Extensively used TFS Spring Templates and Maintained all the User data and Tasks in TFS.
- Involved in solving Issues and Bug fixes during production stage.
Environment: C#, .Net Core, WebAPI 2.0, Microsoft ASP.NET Framework4.5, Azure, SOA, Entity Framework 5.1, MVC 4.0/5.0, MVC, AJAX Control Toolkit, WCF, Web API, Bootstrap, Angular JS 1.6/2, TypeScript2.0/4.0, Kendo UI, LINQ, C#, HTML 5, CSS 3, jQuery, XAML, Visual Studio 2013, Microsoft SQL Server 2014, T-SQL, TFS, NUnit, Devops, Jenkins, Docker, wireframes.
Confidential, Chevy Chase, MD
- Followed Agile Scrum methodology to deliver production ready product each sprint.
- Developed services supporting XML to perform tasks which sends the data to third party site as an XML like claims processing.
- Developed Web API which would submit the billing and payment details.
- Involved in user and user group meetings, also involved in analysis of existing systems and various other sources of information.
- Gained good knowledge on healthcare and pharmaceutical domains.
- Involved in Design, Coding, Implementation and Testing of the module.
- Implemented N layered architecture and comfortably programmed on all the tiers in the application.
- Implemented complex functionalities in the application using WCF services to communicate with external systems.
- Worked on Collaboration in writing new modules using ASP.NET, HTML, XML, CSS, and JQuery& AJAX.
- Designed and developed several user controls and custom controls that are used in the entire application using ASP.NET and C# & AngularJS.
- Worked with Oracle databases in writing T - SQL queries, PL-SQL Stored procedures, triggers, views and cursors for performing operations with the data.
- Worked with ADO.NET and Entity Framework in interacting with Databases and performing all kind of operations on the information. Have used Enterprise Library 5.0, implemented applications blocks like logging, Data Access, Caching.
- Participate in peer reviews to ensure code standards are adhered and suggest alternative approaches if needed.
- Configured the entire applications using the IIS 7.5.
- Assisted team in trouble shooting the issues related to technology and business of the application as well by managing the team.
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Implemented AngularJS Controllers to maintain each view data. Implemented Angular Service calls using Angular Factory
- Responsible for UI design using the Bootstrap.
- The Views are rendered using razor view engine.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Created MVC 3.0 Controllers, Razor Views, View Models, Interfaces, Repositories and unit tested them)
- Integrated JQuery, Ajax logic into client user interfaces for smooth and enhanced UI experience in Razor Views.
- Designing and Developing WCF Service to isolate the UI from the backend.
- Developing Database Objects Functions, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers and Cursors using MS SQL Server
- Using Team Foundation Server for source control, defect reporting and tracking through TFS work item tracking.
- Using Enterprise Library application blocks for Data Access, Exception Handling and Logging.
- Developing CSS style sheets for a uniform page look throughout the application and for easier maintenance.
- Fixing all FX-Cop errors before delivering the code to testing team.
- Using SMTP protocol in .NET to send emails of tracking information to the customer.
- Participating Code Review to ensure that all the Processes and Standards are being adhered i.e. ensuring correct implementation of requirements, coding standard, project architecture, efficient code writing techniques etc.
- Participating in Inter Module Interaction meetings to avoid functional gaps in system.
- Participating in periodic Technical Reviews of various modules and developed schema to improve them.
- Assisting QA team in building scripts for functional testing.
- Providing implementation support by attending defect and UAT meetings and participating in pilot/launch activities.
Junior .NET Developer
- Involved in designing the class diagrams using UML.
- Implemented Data Access Layer using ADO.NET to connect and retrieve or manipulate database information.
- Used Data Grid, Data Set, Data Table, Data Views, Data Adapter and Data Readers extensively to render reports.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Views in SQL Server 2008 for accessing the database.
- Designed the complete solution using 3 - tier Architecture model with ASP.NET and design patterns mainly Abstract Factory and Singleton.
- Developed T-SQL queries to fetch data as per the business requirements with proper tuning techniques.
- Created and consumed XML Web Services to access data layer components.
- Created a Relational Database Schema in Entity Framework.
- Created LINQ connections to establish data communication accessing data collections.
- Used LINQ to Entities for data manipulation.
- Created custom Control Templates and Data Templates to enhance the look and feel of various WPF Controls.
- Developed partial post back validations to manipulate data on web pages using AJAX.
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C# 3.0, employing Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts such as: encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, and abstraction.
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET 3.5 application authentication using .NET Framework, Model View Controller MVC.
- Extensively used User interface controls which use jQuery to validate client side validation.
- Implemented Unit Testing, Integration Testing and System Testing using NUNIT.
Environment: Visual Studio 2008, .NET Framework 3.5, C# 3.0, Web Forms, ADO .NET, HTML, CSS, Web services, SQL Server 2008, T-SQL, DHTML, LINQ, MVC, Entity framework, AJAX,CVS.