- 8+ years of experience in analysis, design and development of various Web Applications.
- Excellent programming skills and strong Object Oriented programming concepts in C#.NET.
- Strong experience in designing and developing applications using MVC (Model View Controller).
- Strong Experience in working with ASP.NET 4.0, 3.5, MVC 2,3,4, Telerik Controls,WCF,Window Forms, WPF, Visual Studio .Net, C#, .NET Framework technologies.
- Strong experience in designing services with WCF Restful Services using REST API.
- Strong working expertise in building & deploying application with ASP.NET MVC Framework.
- Strong experience with ORM framework using Entity Framework to automate database activities.
- Good experience working with Angular JS for developing framework to build a single - page application.
- Strong experience in designing and consuming Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) with different types of bindings and securities.
- Strong experience in working with TFS for Project Management.
- Good working experience on Test Driven Development (TDD) for achieving good quality code.
- Strong experience in working Ajax Tool Kit and basic controls for making asynchronous calls.
- Strong experience in designing and implementing Agile/scrum.
- Good Experience in developing RESTful web services in .NET framework.
- Experience in JQuery API for HTML document traversal and manipulation, event handling, animation, Ajax Web service calls Validations, UI Design across a multitude of browsers.
- Good experience with Frond end Development using Power shell, Java Script, JQuery, HTML and CSS.
- Experience in SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) web services over the SOAP client and Server using HTTP protocol.
- Good experience in working with Windows Azure.
- Expertise in applying Data Access Technologies Entity Framework, LINQ and ADO.NET.
- Good experience with JSON and XML in ASP.NET Web API.
- Strong experience in working with VB.NET classes for ASP.NET application.
- Strong experience with Bootstrap for building Responsive web sites.
- Extensive experience with MS SQL Server 2000/2005, T-SQL, SSRS, SSIS.
- Proficient in writing stored procedures, Functions, Cursors, Packages, and Database Triggers using SQL Server2000/2005 and Oracle
- Experience in generating reports using Crystal Reports and Active Reports.
- Strong experience in designing and implementing database-level T-SQL, Views, SQL Queries
- Extensive Knowledge on Microsoft .NET Design Patterns including Dependency Injection (DI), Inversion of Control (IOC), Singleton, MVVM and MVC .
- Strong experience in working with Site Core for ASP.NET application.
- Excellent working experience using with Internet Information Server (IIS), Windows/NT Server.
Microsoft Technologies: .NET 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5/4.5, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, ASP, ADO, COM, Win forms, SOAP, WPF, AJAX, Restful Web Services, MVC, TDD, Agile/Scrum, MVVM, Angular JS, WCF, MSMQ, LINQ, Entity Framework, Azure, power shell, Site Core.
Programming Languages: C#,VB.NET, C
Database Technologies: SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 (Stored Procedure, Triggers, User Defined Functions, Views), MS Access, T-SQL, PL/SQL, ODBC, SSIS, SSRS, DB2, ORACLE 9i,10g
XML Technologies: XML, XHTML, DHTML, XSL, XSLT, DOM, XPath, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, Web Services, XML spy, REST.
Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/2000/NT, XP, Vista, 7.
Development Tools: Visual Studio.NET 2005/2008/2010/2012/2013
Modeling Tools: UML, MS Visio, Rational Rose, Design Patterns,MVC
Application Servers: IIS
Testing Tools: NUnit
Version Control Tools: Visual Source Safe (VSS), Team Foundation Server(TFS)
Confidential, May Field, OH
Senior Dot net Developer
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) was designed using ASP.NET MVC4 and the business logic was coded in C# MVC Controllers .
- Developed MVVM framework to decouple view from Business layer in WPF
- Developed object methods in the objects to perform an action in .NET classes using power shell.
- Developed ASP.NET web Content Management System (CMS) and Customer Experience Platform (XP) using site core in ASP.NET MVC.
- Worked on Serialization and Deserialization of JSON Objects in Web API REST.
- Worked on controller, ng-controller and ng-model in Angular JS.
- Worked on LINQ-to-SQL for update/insert/delete data.
- Used Nested Sub queries and co-related sub queries in Oracle PL/SQL.
- Worked on database operations like Add, Update and Delete using Entity Framework.
- Involved in writing complex stored procedures and T-SQL queries
- Tested agile/scrum software development methodologies using in ASP.NET Technologies.
- Worked on deploying multiple reports on report server in SSRS.
- Worked on recycling the application pool, Security and identity settings in IIS.
- Developed components to fetch the data from the back end using AJAX and JQUERY.
- Working on all type of data structures of generic collections in VB.NET.
- Imported the database tables from other data source SQL Server, flat files to SQL Server using Import/Export of SSIS.
- Worked on creating automated web services using SOAP.
- Worked on sending a request to server using XML Http Request Object in Ajax.
- Developed structuring projects and Solution in TFS.
- Working on OOPS concepts like Polymorphism, Inheritance, Abstraction, etc in C#.
- Involved in Authentication and Authorization in ASP.NET Web API.
- Involved in TFS for managing the source code for Check in, check out and shelving, etc.
- Worked on authentication and authorization in ASP.NET application.
- Working on implementing authentication and authorization in VB.NET.
- Worked on .NET Framework Programming in Visual Studio 2012/2010 .NET.
- Created store procedure mappings in EDMX file with Entity framework.
- Involved in handling data quality issues in SSIS.
- Developed Http get, posts calls and pass data using Http Post in Angular JS.
- Worked on Indexes to speed up the query process in Oracle PL/SQL.
- Involved in LINQ-to-SQL for transactions, views, and stored procedures.
- Created an ASP.NET MVC application with auth and SQL DB and deployed to Azure App Service.
- Used web forms instead of MVC new project using the Site core ASP.NET web Content Management System (CMS)
- Worked on converting Win form application into WPF application in MVVM framework.
- Worked on Building RESTful Web Services with WCF 3.5.
- Used .NET Framework Commands inside Windows Power Shell.
- Involved in writing and running the unit test cases with NUnit framework.
- Worked on creating ADHOC reports using report builder in SSRS.
- Worked in Agile/scrum Methodology and involved in daily sprint meetings.
Confidential, Lincolnshire, IL
Senior Dot net Developer
- Developed application using ASP.NET MVC framework.
- Created application using Bootstrap for responsive design.
- Worked on .NET Framework Classes from Within Power Shell.
- Wrote stored procedures and functions in Oracle PL/SQL languages.
- Developed Entity framework based DAL usingC#, ADO.Net and Entity Framework.
- Worked on implementing isolation levels in SSIS.
- Created modeling database using LINQ-to-SQL.
- Used Site core .NET in Drupal and PHP applications
- Worked on Angular JS Element, Attribute and CSS derivatives.
- Created and consuming RESTful Web Services in .NET Framework.
- Created non-SOAP based services plain XML or JSON strings with ASP.NET Web API.
- Created infrastructure with Azure in cloud computing platform.
- Worked on T-SQL for update/insert/delete data.
- Created Entity Framework for data base connectivity in ASP.NET MVC.
- Developed lot of NUnit test cases for testing core business components.
- Created JQuery for implementing the AJAX capabilities.
- Worked on TFS Source control for managing the source code.
- Developed Agile/scrum software development methodology is a developing software.
- Created designing Views / XAML pages in WPF.
- Used ASP.NET AJAX for partial page loading of data.
- Used fault contract to send exception details to the client in WCF.
- Worked on developing styles for UI using CSS.
- Worked on creating business objects, data access objects in ASP.NET.
- Used JQuery for changing or applying CSS and creating animations.
- Created Indexes to speed up the query process in SQL Server.
- Worked on creating and consuming SOAP based XML web services including XML Schema.
- Involved in REST based API Services by supporting different formats like text, JSON and XML.
- Created MOCKS for web services testing for SOAP client and server.
- Involved in T-SQL for transactions, views, and stored procedures.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Version Control.
- Created data binding in view to a variable on the scope object using Angular JS.
- Generated reports using the SQL Server Reporting services (SSRS)
- Created tracking and handling the errors in SSIS.
- Developed dynamic sorting, dynamic table selecting in LINQ-to-SQL.
- Involved in creating responsive site using Bootstrap in ASP.NET MVC.
- Implemented Converting Script to Power Shell Code.
- Involved in various types of built in bindings like HTTP binding, WS-HTTP binding for WCF.
- Programmed SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services(SSRS) using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008
- Worked with Agile/Scrum Environment to meet the timelines and interaction with the team.
- Worked on Generics classes and methods in various CRUD operations in VB.NET.
- Worked on Content Authoring Tool and Content delivery (CDA) using Site core ASP.net MVC.
- Worked on writing SQL Joins queries for combining data from tables in Oracle PL/SQL.
- Used one way, two ways to source bindings in WPF.
Confidential, Annapolis, MD
Senior Dot net Developer
- Design of user interfaces layout
- Involved in design and writing Technical document for client.
- Implemented Presentation Layer which will use the Business Layer components to present the info on the client’s browser
- Implemented input validation using the ASP.NET Input Validation Controls
- Extensive use of Master Pages in all the projects
- Involved in WPF MVVM for Validating the View Model using Data Error Info.
- Hand coded tables are used to display the data retrieved from database
- Implemented AJAX Update Panel, Model dialog boxin GUI design.
- Involved in designing a Security System for Projects.
- Worked on various Mortgage Pipelines and Rate Management System, Credit Report.
- Designed Xml Schema and used Xml document to handle xml data transfer.
- Worked on XSLT wherever required in XML.
- Created designing Views / XAML pages in WPF.
- Involved in Debugging, fixing the bugs and testing the modules.
- Implemented using N-tier architecture.
- All items are source controlled using TFS.
Environment: ASP.NET3.0, AJAX1.0, ASP, VB.NET, Java Script, XML, XSLT, DHTML, ADO.NET, C#, Win Forms, SQL Server 2005, IIS 6.0, Visual Studio 2008, WPF, Entity Framework, NUnit, Azure, JSON, SQL Server Reporting Service, Team Foundation Server(TFS).
Confidential, Oak Brooke, IL
Dot net Developer
- Developed ASP.Net web pages using C#.
- Used software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Worked with Master Pages and Cascade style sheets (CSS) for the Order and Ticket pages.
- Used C# generics for creating custom collections.
- Worked on client side and sever side validations in ASP.NET.
- Developed assemblies using C#.
- Designed and implemented the deployment procedures.
- Developed E-mail component for business notifications for business events.
- Handled Run Time Errors & Design Time Errors by implementing Error Handlers in ASP.NET
- Developed the membership module of Activation, Admin, and login and Account info.
- Implemented .NET security model by using Windows Based authentication modes.
- Involved in writing database objects like Stored Procedures, functions, cursors and triggers in DAL.
- Used .Net Remoting to get data from the remote .Net Application.
- Involved in fine Tuning and Performance and Query optimization of the Database
- Building reports using Crystal Reports for the application
- Used Ajax Controls for better user performance within the web pages.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Dot net Developer
- Involved in development, and testing of the application.
- ASP.NET with code behind C# was used in the Presentation layer.
- Used C# and ADO.NET to define and implement secure middle-layer components with .Net class libraries using XML and Web Services.
- Involved in Object Oriented Analysis and Graphic User Interface (GUI).
- Used the features like View state and Dataset Using C#.
- Connected to the database using Data Adapter.
- Implemented XML Web Services using C# to provide remote client access to core business functionality offered by the enterprise business components.
- Used .NET Validation controls to perform server side validation.
- Created Clustered, Non-Clustered Indexes on tables to speed up the data pulls.
- Created Stored Procedures, Views and Functions to save/retrieve session data.
- Used Visual Source Safe for version control during development and maintenance.
Environment: ASP.NET3.0, AJAX1.0, ASP, Java Script, XML, XSLT, DHTML, ADO.NET, C#, Win Forms, SQL Server 2005, IIS 6.0, Visual Studio 2012/2010, Entity Framework, NUnit, Azure, JSON, SQL Server Reporting Service, Team Foundation Server(TFS).
Dot net Developer
- Involved in initial requirement gathering.
- It was 3-Tier Architecture web Application developed using ASP.NET.
- Worked in User Interface layer, Business Logic layer and also in the DAL with the SQL Server.
- Played an active role in analyzing, documenting and designing the application.
- Creating ASP.Net web pages using C#.
- Worked with Master Pages and Cascade style sheets (CSS) for the web pages.
- Used Visual source Safe (VSS) to manage changes to the source code.
- Worked on Java Script for Client side Validation.
- Used Web Services to access data from the Remote Application.
- Created DTS packages for data transformation process.
- Used Customized Exception handling class for handling exceptions in each layer with event logging.
- Creating .Net assemblies using C#
- Wrote Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers using SQL Server.
- Performed unit testing on each module developed
- Participated in system integration testing
- Worked on deploying the application on to development, staging and production servers.
- Used AJAX tool kit for better user experience in the web pages in the application.
- Developed custom reports using Crystal Reports