- 8+ years of IT Experience in developing Internet /Intranet and Client/Server applications
- Experience in design, development and implementation of Software applications in the area of Client/Server and n - tier Web based enterprise technologies.
- Experienced in programming with .NET Framework using C#, C++, VB.Net, ADO.NET, ASP.NET 4.0, PL/SQL, Visual Studio.NET 2010/2013/2015, and IIS.
- Solid understanding of C# development, Object Oriented Design, and modern Web technologies.
- Experience in jQuery API for HTML document traversal and manipulation, event handling, animation, Ajax Web service calls Validations, UI Design across a multitude of browsers.
- Involved in the complete life cycle (SDLC) of the project, including (design, development, implementation, testing, support, and production maintenance)
- Experience in Agile software development, SCRUM methodology and TDD frameworks.
- Strong experience with bootstrap for building Responsive web sites.
- Strong experience in working with CSS for designing the User Interface.
- Expertise in implementing AJAX calls in ASP.NET and MVC Ajax calls using JSON and JQUERY.
- Good exposure to Model-View-Controller (ASP.NET MVC 4.0/3.0) Framework.
- Hands-on experience in deploying applications to MS Azure Private Cloud and Good Experience in TFS Branching and Merging.
- Extensive working knowledge on SQL Reporting Services (SSRS), COGNOS and Crystal Reports
- Good experience in Implementing OOPS concepts for Object Oriented Analysis and Designing (OOAD) using C#.Net and VB.Net.
- Deployed and supported Office 2010/2013 as well as Office 365 administration including PowerShell scripts.
- Experience in using various version controlling tools like Visual SourceSafe (VSS), Sub Version, Team Foundation Server (TFS) and GitHub.
- Worked with different Control flow tasks in creating SSIS packages.
- Have knowledge in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL server integration services (SSIS) and SQL server analysis services (SSAS) and strong knowledge of SQL server ETL development.
- Strong experience in WPF for building windows applications in .NET Framework.
- Strong experience in deploying web application on IIS and configuring the Internet Information Server IIS Processes.
- Good knowledge on MS Azure Cloud Architecture (MS Azure Pack (Private Cloud), PaaS and IaaS) assessments.
- Expertise in using third party controls like Telerik controls and experience in working with design architectures like MVVM (Model View View Model) and MVC.
- Strong experience in ASP.NET Web API for building web APIs on top of the .NET Framework
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) implementing Web Services: SOAP & SOAP Extensions, and WCF Hosting, Debugging, Tracing, Transactions, and Security.
- Experience in developing & deploying Web API, Web Services & Windows Services in C# and VB.NET
- Experience in Creating services, controllers and modules in Angular JS applications.
- Strong developing the Data Access Layer (DAL), Business Logic layer (BLL) using C#.NET.
- Proficient in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Views and Triggers in MS SQL Server environment
Microsoft Technologies: .NET 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.5/4.6, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC 2/3/4/5, LINQ, ADO.NET, Agile, Web API, Ajax, WinForms, WPF, Entity Framework (4.1/4.3/5.0/6.0/6.1 )
Programming Languages: C#, VB.NET, C
Database Technologies: SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2014 (Stored Procedure, Triggers, User Defined Functions, Views), MS Access, T-SQL, PL/SQL, SSIS, SSRS, DB2, ORACLE 9i,10g, 11g, MS-Azure.
XML Technologies: XML, XHTML, DHTML, XSL, XSLT, DOM, XPath, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, Web Services, WCF, Web API 2.1/2.2, REST.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/NT, XP, Vista, 7.
Development Tools: Visual Studio.NET 2008/2010/2012/2013/2015
Modeling Tools: UML, MS Visio, Rational Rose, Design Patterns, MVC5
Application Servers: IIS 5/6/7/8.
Testing Tools: NUnit, UNIT
Version Control Tools: Visual Source Safe (VSS), SVN, TFS, GitHub.
Application tools: Telerik application builder, Ultra edit, ARCGIS maps
Confidential, Allentown, PA
- Followed agile methodology with daily scrum meetings and providing user story updates.
- Used AngularJS, bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3 for front end of the application.
- Used C# to for back-end development of Confidential restore project.
- Used Ultra edit, Visual Studio 2015, software to write scripting.
- Performed Pl SQL development for customer database.
- Entity frame 6 work is Used for relational database.
- Developed ASP MVC 5 web based application for Back Office.
- Examined the Outage of power by developing maps using ARCGIS (ESRI maps).
- Involved in TDD, Oracle 11g, DEVART tools are used.
- Worked on DOMA (distributed operations mobile application) project.
- Customized on OMS (Outage management system) to work with Application.
- Replaced existed Angular JS code with Angular JS2 code, which decreased number of lines of code for a web application.
- Built web applications which are more user interactive using latest technology Angular JS2.
- Established communication from Angular JS Project to Web API 2 Project.
- Implemented data-binding MVC using Angular JS for front-end development of current web application.
- Experience in Kendo UI, SWIFT, Android SDK for building Native application.
- Implemented Angular JS Services to bind the data and provide access to the data on the server.
- Leveraged Angular JS for scripting, AJAX calls, JSON and XML for passing objects from Controller
- Used Web methods (Software AG 9) for integrating with DNET server.
- Performed LINQ coding to interact with the database.
- Utilized TFS as a Source control for checking the code, branching and merging.
- Used Telerik app builder to build mobile application using .net.
- Created Directives, Services, and Filters using Angular JS with Typescript.
- Implemented Smoke test and Load test, Unit testing, Involved in penetration testing.
- Have Very good communication skills and application development skills.
Environment: C#, Angular JS2, Html5, CSS3, Typescript, Kendo UI, SWIFT, Android SDK, Web API, TDD, DNET, Agile, ASP MVC5, .NET Framework 4.5, Telerik, DEVART, Visual Studio 2015, ORACLE 11G, LINQ, PLSQL, Web methods(SOFTWAREAG), ARCGIS (ESRI MAPS), Load Test, Smoke Test, UNIT Testing, Penetration Testing.
Confidential, Bethesda, MD
Senior Dot Net Developer
- Designed and developed Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from analysis and design to implementation with .Net Technologies.
- Designed and developed an integrated n-tier web application using C#, WPF, ASP. NET and ADO. NET
- ASP. NET (C#, Vb. net ), Web forms development/programming as per the design specifications.
- Used ASP. NET MVC, Web API, SQL Azure, AngularJS, Bootstrap for single page apps.
- Worked on Web API and RESTFUL Service API using WCF 4.0 which return XML and JSON data using WCF attributes.
- Experienced in creating and consuming XML Web Services (SOAP, and WSDL) using VisualStudio.Net, ASP. NET .
- Worked on Angular JS (1.5) to implement Client-side Java Script Modules.
- Implementation of client-side validations using jQuery, Angular JS and server-side validation using ASP. NET MVC Validation at Controller level.
- Involved in writing Angular JS and Java script to perform client-side validation and to enhance UI of the application, worked with parsing xml data.
- Created Database objects like Tables, Stored Procedures and Triggers in SQL Server 2008
- Created the Data access layer and Data access objects using ADO. NET Entity framework and LINQ to reduce impedance mismatch.
- Used NHibernate, WPF and WCF to communicate between DAL (Data Access Layer) and other business components.
- Designed and developed Data Access layer, Business layer and Presentation Layer (user interface) for the n-tier architecture web application using C#, ADO. NET and ASP. NET
- Expert in performance monitoring tools like AWS Cloud Watch and Stack driver
- Managed servers on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform instances using Puppet, Chef Configuration management.
- Implemented and maintained the monitoring and alerting of production and corporate servers/storage using AWS Cloud Watch.
- Created Cloud Formation templates and deployed AWS resources using it.
- Designed roles and groups for users and resources using AWS Identity Access Management (IAM).
- Implemented Azure Application Insights to store user activities and error logging.
- Deployed the tools Microsoft Azure Cloud Service (PaaS, IaaS), and Web Apps.
- Used Azure Monitoring, OMS & Power BI for visualizing the activities.
- Used Azure Monitoring service (Activity Logs, Metrics, Diagnostics Data) for audit.
- Responsible for developing WCF Service for exchange of data between systems and implement business logic.
- Developed the reusable framework for the application using the ASP. NET MVC Framework 4.0.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for version controlling and assisted in documentation and creating Helpfiles.
- Used JSON to transmit data between Server and Web Application, an alternative to XML Serialization.
- Used Azure App Insights for user activity & exception logging.
- Written various unit tests using NUnit and Moq Framework
- Worked on PROD defect fixes in .Net frame work 4.0/2.0/1.0
- Configuring IIS 7 application server management and deployed .Net applications code in Dev, QA, UAT and PROD.
- Used Entity Framework technology for querying, data retrieval, manipulation and data storage using LINQ.
- Developed and deployed SSIS packages to copy data from FTP to corresponding tables
- Migrated data from various data sources Excel, Flat file to SQL Server 2012 by using SSIS.
- Created operational Drill-through and Drill-down customer and marketing SSRS reports to display category wise data like risk factors and region wise data for states
Environment: C#. ASP.Net3.5/4.0, MVC 4, MVC 5, Web API, RESTful APIs, Angular JS, Bootstrap, Visual Studio 2013, VB.Net, VB Script, SQL Server2012/2014, SSRS 2008/2012, SSIS 2012, Microsoft Power BI and MS Access, WCF, Microsoft Azure, AWS RedShift, Exchange Web services(EWS)
Confidential, Washington, DC
Senior Dot Net Developer
- Worked on burn up and burn down charts in Agile Development Methodology, involved in various levels of the development life cycle by Gathering Requirements, Analyzing, Design and Development.
- Developed design patterns like singleton, Dependency Injection, IOC implementation to avoid tight coupling with C# language.
- Created ASP.NET Web API to create endpoints that support OData Versions.
- Implemented Custom Interface services for Repository Factory in VB.NET.
- Worked on C#, Designed and developed SOA using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) for the data access for the Web application to consume.
- Implemented exception handling, developed custom error pages and developed the backend layer for the work flow solution.
- Created I data Error Info interface for validating the User input in WPF MVVM.
- Developed MVVM framework to decouple view from Business layer in WPF.
- Developed Coding the presentation layer using WPF and Silverlight .
- Designing User Interface in Silverlight better Performance in Client browser and Procedures. WCF using distributed communication transactions to the database.
- Designed, configured and deployed Azure Automation Scripts for a multitude of applications utilizing the Azure stack Services and Utilities focusing on Automation.
- Developed Routing Conventions in ASP.NET Web API 2 OData.
- Experienced working with various services in Azure like SQL, Dev-Test labs and Azure Automation to develop related resources.
- Used Entity framework and LINQ for data retrieval and manipulations like CRUD operations.
- Used RESTful service methods for create, read, update and delete form data.
- Implemented and Consumed WCF rest based and various web services for the application.
- Used HTML 5 validations and new form element types to implement validation in Angular JS.
- Worked on debugging the jQuery using the Developer tool and Fire bug, created different types of event handlers in jQuery, Used ASP.NET MVC Ajax calls for partial page loading.
- Created Silverlight Command Pattern to consume WCF Service methods.
- Developed Delegates and Events for Custom controls and User controls in VB.NET.
- Implemented best practices in production system, used . NET technologies in Test Driven Development (TDD) environment. Used nUnit for unit testing.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) as a version control tool in team.
- Developed Authentication and Authorization implementation in IIS.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Dot net Developer
- Worked on Agile methodology for project execution.
- Development, Waterfall cycle, Rapid Application Development (RAD) and Database & Test-Driven Development (TDD) methodologies.
- Analyzed, Designed and Developed modules using ASP. Net, C#/ VB .Net
- Gathered requirements from client and assisted architect in creating design document.
- Written SQL queries using Joins on multiple tables, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, and Indexes using SQL Server Management Studio.
- Used ASP.NET input Validation controls and java script for client-side validation.
- Generated reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Worked with WCF, Web Services and hosted them on IIS 5.0.
- Worked on API to fetch data from third party data providers and syncing between various systems.
Dot net Developer
- Used Object Oriented Programming (OOP's) concepts and Agile Methodology (SCRUM) in developing the project.
- Responsible for analysis and design specifications, development and testing
- Developed web pages using Classic ASP and used C# to develop code and to communication with server via SOAP
- Developed and Deployed Inventory Web Based Application User interface forms, Classes and Modules Using C#. Net, ASP.NET Server Controls, CSS, HTML
- Extensively used Master Pages, Web User and Custom Controls in developing the front-end application
- Designed and developed user interface, input validations using HTML, ASP.NET and CSS
- Design, Development and testing of REST web services called by Silverlight UI using ADO.Net data services and Entity framework and SOA.
- Used ADO.NET to execute stored procedures as well as queries for data manipulation
- Established entity-relationship among various tables and enforced referential Integrity and Delete rules during the design phase of the base tables of the database
- Developed Triggers/Stored Procedures using SQL Server 2000
- Worked on Grid View with Paging and sorting to display various data
- Involved in application testing including the creation of test scenarios, results tracking and reporting
Environment: C#. NET, Classic ASP, IIS, Visual Studio 2003, SQL Server 2000, ADO.NET, .NET Framework1.1, 2.0, CSS, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Silverlight,REST,SOA, Windows Server 2003.