- 8 years of experience in Software Development and implementing .NET Applications using C#, ASP.NET, VB.Net, VB 6.0, CSS, HTML 5, Java Script, JQuery, MVC, Bootstrap, Angular JS, Knockout JS, Jasmine, JSON, XML, XSLT,WCF, Web API.
- Experience in diverse Business Sectors including Financing, Accounting, Insurance Domain and Health Sector Services.
- Clear knowledge on Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) and worked in customized MVP pattern Framework, and also was a part of maintenance and enhancement of projects.
- Hands On experience on Database activities such as writing Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and involved in Table design using SQL SERVER 2005/2008/2012 and Oracle 11g.
- Experience in Designing and Developing UX/UI Applications using HTML Controls, ASP.Net Controls, CSS, Bootstrap, JQuery, Angular JS, Node JS and EXT JS.
- Intimate involvement in every phase of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) - Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Maintenance.
- Worked in MVC, Web API’s, WCF Service and Angular JS for Frontend rewrite.
- Expertise in developing rich User Interface on Web using Java Script, HTML, CSS, DHTML, IIS, Master Pages and Ajax.
- Played with all programming and Source Safe tools - Visual Studio 2008/2010/2013 and VSS, TFS. Also handled TFS branching and Merging Code.
- Extensively used Dependency Injection and Inversion of Control principles using Unity frameworks from last three years.
- In-depth knowledge of integration of RESTFUL web services, HTTP Services and Web Services.
- Strong technical knowledge in MS SQL Server development including Microsoft Analysis Services, Performance Tuning, Reporting, Designing Logical/Physical Databases and troubleshooting debugging and tuning using the Query Analyzer, SQL Profiler and SQL Server Debugger.
- Expertise in Migrating or Deploying WEB applications on to the IIS Servers and also have good knowledge with working with securities on like Windows/Forms Authentication and creating User Accounts for App Pools on IIS.
- Expertise in writing test plans covering all the possible scenarios and Proficient in writing Unit Test Cases for Business logic using NUNIT.
- Experience in using Agile/Scrum methodology, TDD.
- Experienced in using Design Pattern: Singleton Pattern, MVC Pattern, Repository Pattern, Factory pattern.
- Good Understanding and implementing SOLID Principles in .NET Applications.
Languages: HTML, XHTML, DHTML,WSDL, VBScript, Java Script, Visual Basic 6.0/VB.NET,C, C#.NET, T-SQL, PL/SQL, XML, XSLT.
Web Technologies: ASP.net 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5, Windows Forms, Web Forms (.NET), Ajax, Angular JS, HTML 5, CSS.
Databases: MS-SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2010, Oracle 8i/9i/10/11g,T-SQL,Stored procedures
RDMS: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 R2/2012
Middle Ware: ADO.NET, CAL Request, Web Services.
Reporting Tools: Microsoft Reporting Services,SQL Reporting, Crystal Reports.
Version Controls: Visual Source safe 6/5, Team Foundation server.
Confidential, Plano, TX
Dot Net Developer
- I created patient registration form by using JQuery, HTML; ASP.NET server controls patient records (diagnosis info).
- Treatment history/medical history.
- Provided info about the cancer financial assistance programs developed the govern/non-govern org.
- Designed doctor info/Appointment info using MVC framework. Developed payments, select department, invoice details, insurance details/documents, and birth certificate/death certificate using ASP.NET web forms.
- Worked on database data modeling techniques database schema for (patient records) and created stored procedures for organizing the patient information.
- Created grid view control for performing update, cancel, delete records in the admin module.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Functions, Views and Triggers for Data Manipulation, ensuring set up relations includes indexing, constraints, foreign keys etc. using SQL Server 2008.
- Implemented business logic using C# for the business layer, data access and presentation layer.
- Created sessions for the patients by using state management techniques.
- Created Master Page for the web portal to display the consistent look throughout the application.
- Used WPF framework to develop the GUI components in the applications
- Implemented ADO.NET OR model (Entity Framework) for creating the database by using business classes.
- Implemented restful web services, WCF services for the patient module in order to communicate with other module.
- Used TFS for collaborating the each and every department in the hospital and also to check in check out all the files.
Sr .Net Developer
- Worked with Business Analysts in gathering requirements of the project and participated in design discussions and architectural reviews.
- Responsible for designing and developing web applications, client- server applications using various web technologies like ASP.NET, C#,VB6.0 etc.
- Provided Custom validations in ASP.NET & Client-side Validations using Java Script.
- Designed the user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies HTML, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, AJAX, JQuery and AngularJs.
- Responsible for implementing the application using MVC Design Pattern.
- Responsible for developing the Data Access Layer (Model) using ADO.Net Entity Framework and LINQ to Entities to perform data transactions on the SQL Server Database
- Designed and created several Assemblies (component) for the business objects
- Extensively used Dataset and Data Reader to transfer Data between the Client and Server.
- Worked with SQL Server 2005 in creating tables, indexes and stored procedures.
- Developed XML Web Services using WCF, C#.NET with multiple bindings and address and hosted them on IIS and tested them by generating the proxy class files based on the web services and consumed in web Application
- Used ADO.NET for database connectivity on Oracle 11g.
- Responsible for Implementing Generics for creating object collections.
- Developed various LINQ Data context object with ADO.NET Entity Framework for most of the DAL operations.
- Developed .NET applications on .NET Framework 4.0. Followed the Agile methodology with Scrums.
- Performed Unit Testing.
Confidential, New York
- Interacted with business Analyst team for requirements gathering.
- Involved in the complete lifecycle (SDLC) of the project i.e. Design, Development, Implementation, Unit testing and Support and Production Maintenance.
- Developed n-tier applications by using .NET Framework 4.5.
- Responsible for developing N Unit test cases using the N Unit framework and followed Test Driven Development (TDD) to develop the Web applications.
- Involved in application enhancement in terms of Speed, improved security, Error Logging, Exception handling, Code Reuse with Object oriented design, Reusable Service Oriented Components and deployment.
- Developed and consumed WCF Services and implemented different contracts like Service Contract, Operation Contracts, and Data Contracts for communication between heterogeneous applications.
- Developed XML Web Services using WCF, VB.NET with multiple bindings and address and hosted them on IIS.
- Designed Cascading Style Sheets for uniform look of the web pages.
- Created User Controls to reuse them through the Application to reduce development time.
- Modified and redesigned existing database by adding tables and relationships to support development database.
- Used ADO. Net’s Data adapters, disconnected data sets and XML readers to access the database and return XML/relational data to the front end.
- Created datasets, data source and involved in deploying the reports in to the report server.
- Responsible in Unit Testing, Code review and Documentation at all levels.
- Handled many production issues and enhancement to the existing application.
Environment: ASP.NET 4.5, VB.NET, SSRS, XML, WCF Services, WCF, Ajax Control Tools and SQL Server 2005
Confidential, Mayfield, OH
Sr .Net Developer
- Interacting with business analysts, business users, testers, other developers and management to deliver a Web based solution.
- Designed and Built UI class libraries in the form of user controls using VB6.0, reusable for Policy Coverage’s and Violation modules.
- Used JQuery to validate user controls and web forms.
- Designed and developed web forms for the user interface using ASP.NET, C#, HTML, CSS.
- Involved in analyzing, designing and developing the core modules.
- Worked closely with marketing teams, and various business teams to gather the requirements to develop new features or enhance the existing features.
- Developing and researching new and efficient means of application development.
- Extensively used ADO.NET to access data from MS SQL Server 2013.
- Responsible for writing stored procedures, functions, views and triggers for adding/updating the driver data.
- Used TFS to check in and check out all the files
- Used Agile - Scrum methodologies and developed different sprints
- Developed web forms using C# for the web application. It includes development across all layers.
- Used AJAX concepts for partial rendering of pages.
- Accessing the Data from database and XML’s using LINQ
- Developed Auto application with Master/details, validation and authentication using ASP.Net 2.0.
- Used LINQ for queries especially the reports required for business.
- Used Style sheets and Master Pages for achieving uniformity throughout the application.
- Designed and coded Web Service using ASP.NET and consumed web service from web client.
- Extensively involved in Unit testing for each and every module.
- Prepare the Technical Design Document with different UML diagrams such as data flow diagrams for the necessary work item using MS Visio.
- Documentation for all the modules is prepared for further reference.
- Peer-to-Peer code reviews while merging code from different branches into Source Control.
- Worked closely with QA to fix bugs.
- Involved in daily Stand-up meetings for status reports.
- Involved in full Software development life-cycle (SDLC) followed by agile methodologies to produce high quality software model using N-Tier Architecture.
- Gathered the requirement and written the Use case for the requirements
- Developed and consumed WCF Services for building Application server components
- Successfully developed web forms in ASP.NET using C# language
- Extensively used the Object Oriented Concepts in building the Application (Inheritance, Polymorphism, Data encapsulation, Abstraction, Aggregation, Association, and Generic Collection)
- Used Data Grids, Data Sets, Data Views and Data Adapters to extract data from SQL Server 2008
- Used ASP.NET AJAX Toolkit controls like Script Manager, Update Panel and Timer in some web pages.
- Involved in Database modeling by creating database schema, stored procedures, views and triggers for data manipulation, ensuring set up relations which included indexing, constraints, foreign keys etc.
- Used WPF built-in set of data controls to bind and manipulate data within applications.
- Used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) to connect the front end to the database.
- Involved in handling ASP.NET client side state management (view state, cookies and query strings) and server side state management (application state and session state).
- Extensively used Ajax applications for reduction of round tripping of data using the update panel controls
- Extensively used ADO .NET in developing data access objects
- Designed Presentation Tier (web pages) using the concepts such as Master Pages, Themes, Skins by utilizing HTML
- Involved in creating rich and interactive UI using WPF.
- Designed and implemented Application blocks for Localization of the Application
- Added and modified user profiles, maintaining user feedbacks using encrypt and decrypt methods.
- Used transaction manager for transactions handling
- Developed components for business rules
- Developed ActiveX components and developed complex DLLs using VB to enhance and improve the system functionality
- Developed several COM components using VB6
- Used HTML, DHTML for generating interactive screens
- Good experience in developing components.
- Used COM to manage transactions and object pooling to improve the performance.
- Used ADO to interact with the database by using appropriate cursors and lock types.
- Involved in developing business logic layer and Data Access layer and written methods in C# and VB.Net, Visual Studio.Net and .NET Framework 1.1.
- SQL Server reporting services (SSRS) were used to generate a graphical report for identifying the effort of each user on the work order.
- Designed, modeled and architected multi-threaded, enterprise 3-tier architecture software agent using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF, MSMQ) web service hosted in a Windows service.
- Used Unified Modeling Language (UML - Rational Rose) tool to develop use case diagrams, class diagrams and sequence diagrams as part of documenting the application
- Backend data logic was implemented as stored procedures, functions and triggers in SQL Server to better performance and easy maintainability.
- Bulk update/insertion/deletion into database by using XML.
Environment: ASP.NET 4.0,MVC, C#.NET, ADO.Net Entity Framework, SSRS, T-SQL, XML, XML,WCF Services, HTML5,Ajax Tools, TFS 2010 and Oracle 11g.