- 8+ years of experience in analysis, design and development of various Web Applications.
- Excellent programming skills and strong Object Oriented programming concepts in C#.NET.
- Strong experience in designing and developing applications using MVC (Model View Controller).
- Strong Experience in working with ASP.NET 4.0, 3.5, MVC 2,3,4, Telerik Controls,WCF,Window Forms, WPF, Visual Studio .Net, C#, .NET Framework technologies.
- Strong experience in designing services with WCF Restful Services using REST API.
- Strong experience with Bootstrap for building Responsive web sites.
- Strong experience with ORM framework using Entity Framework to automate database activities.
- Strong experience in working with decoupled architecture using MVC framework.
- Strong experience in designing and consuming Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) with different types of bindings and securities.
- Good experiences SQL SERVER for maintaining the application Data and Querying the required data.
- Strong experience with TFS for Project Management, Tracking work items and Version Control.
- Good experience with Java Script /CSS framework like Kendo UI for styling with Front end.
- Good experience with Angular JS, Node JS for developing framework to build a single - page application.
- Good Experience in developing RESTful web services in .NET framework.
- Experience in SOAP web services over the SOAP client and Server using HTTP protocol.
- Good experience in working with Windows Azure.
- Expertise in applying Data Access Technologies Entity Framework, LINQ and ADO.NET.
- Good experience with JSON and XML in ASP.NET Web API.
- Strong experience in working with VB.NET classes for ASP.NET application.
- Extensive experience with MS SQL Server 2000/2005, T-SQL, SSRS, SSIS.
- Proficient in writing stored procedures, Functions, Cursors, Packages, and Database Triggers using SQL Server2000/2005 and Oracle
- Good experience in working with Windows Applications Site Core.
- Experience in generating reports using Crystal Reports and Active Reports.
- Strong experience in designing and implementing database-level T-SQL, Views, SQL Queries
- Excellent working experience using with Internet Information Server (IIS), Windows/NT Server.
Microsoft Technologies: .NET 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5/4.5, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, ASP, ADO, COM, Node JS, SOAP, WPF, AJAX, Restful Web Services, MVC, TDD, WCF, Angular JS, Entity Framework, Knockout JS, Azure, Kendo UI, LINQ, MongoDB, Site Core, Power Shell, SharePoint.
Programming Languages: C#,VB.NET, C
Database Technologies: SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 (Stored Procedure, Triggers, User Defined Functions, Views), MS Access, T-SQL, PL/SQL, ODBC, SSIS, SSRS, DB2, ORACLE 9i,10g
XML Technologies: XML, XHTML, DHTML, XSL, XSLT, DOM, XPath, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, Web Services, XML spy, Web Services, REST.
Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/2000/NT, XP, Vista, 7.
Development Tools: Visual Studio.NET 2005/2008/2010/2012/2013, VB 6.0
Modeling Tools: UML, MS Visio, Rational Rose, Design Patterns,MVC
Application Servers: IIS
Testing Tools: NUnit
Version Control Tools: Visual Source Safe (VSS), Team Foundation Server(TFS)
Confidential, May Field, OH
Senior Dot net Developer
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) was designed using ASP.NET MVC4 and the business logic was coded in C# MVC Controllers .
- Developed various web services using WCF in C#.NET and consumed by web application and other systems like Ticketing and Billing Systems.
- Involved in building, deploying, and managing applications through a global network of Azure.
- Developed ASP.NET web Content Management System (CMS) and Customer Experience Platform (XP) using Site Core in ASP.NET MVC.
- Developed object methods in the objects to perform an action in .NET using power shell.
- Worked on developing styles for UI using CSS.
- Involved in SSRS command line utilities and functions in SSRS.
- Published an Overview of the SharePoint Platform for ASP.NET Developers
- Worked on database operations like Add, Update and Delete using Entity Framework.
- Used LINQ-to-SQL search on dynamic columns.
- Simplified ASP.NET MVC applications uses MongoDB.
- Worked on dependency binding and declarative tracking using Knockout JS.
- Worked on CRUD Actions with HTTP verbs GET, POST, PUT and DELETE in Web API.
- Worked on converting Win form application into WPF application in MVVM framework.
- Developed components to fetch the data from the back end using AJAX and JQUERY.
- Involved in Kendo UI to perform Client side form validation By Validation component.
- Working on all type of data structures of generic collections in VB.NET.
- Developed Http get, posts calls and pass data using Http Post in Angular JS.
- Created service contract, operation contract and data contract in WCF.
- Worked on creating automated web services using SOAP.
- Worked on writing SQL Joins queries for combining data from tables in SQL Server.
- Developed WCF Data services and consumed by MVC application.
- Worked on Building RESTful Web Services with WCF 3.5.
- Developed structuring projects and Solution in TFS.
- Implemented Node JS open source platform in visual studio.
- Worked on controller, ng-controller and ng-model in Angular JS.
- Created and consuming RESTful Web Services in .NET Framework.
- Created MOCKS for web services testing for SOAP client and server.
- Worked on authentication and authorization in ASP.NET application.
- Used AutoComplete and Combo Box widgets in Kendo UI Web.
- Worked on .NET Framework Programming in Visual Studio 2012/2010 .NET.
- Developed MVVM framework to decouple view from Business layer in WPF.
- Created store procedure mappings in EDMX file with Entity framework.
- Developed dynamic sorting, dynamic table selecting in LINQ-to-SQL.
- Created infrastructure with Azure in cloud computing platform.
- Worked on writing SQL Joins queries for combining data from tables in Oracle PL/SQL.
- Developed writing unit test for Web API method using Fiddler.
- Used .NET Framework Commands inside Windows Power Shell.
- Created web API supports CRUD Operations using MongoDB.
- Developed ASP.NET can view SharePoint as an extension of a framework.
- Used web forms instead of MVC new project using the Site Core.
- Involved in REST based API Services by supporting different formats like text, JSON and XML.
- Used synchronizing data model and user interface controls using Knockout JS.
- Worked in Scrum Methodology and involved in daily sprint meetings.
Confidential, Lincolnshire, IL
Senior Dot net Developer
- Developed application using ASP.NET MVC framework.
- Created application using Bootstrap for responsive design.
- Developed Entity framework based DAL usingC#, ADO.Net and Entity Framework.
- Developed designing Single Page Application (SPA) using Knockout JS.
- Worked on .NET Framework Classes from Within Power Shell.
- Created modeling database using LINQ-to-SQL.
- Developed SharePoint Products and Technologies for the Professional .NET.
- Used Site Core .NET in Drupal and PHP applications
- Worked on Creating an ASP.NET web application in Azure App Service
- Used on ASP.NET application retrieves data from MongoDB.
- Developed applications with Node JS and c#.
- Created Entity Framework for data base connectivity in ASP.NET MVC.
- Worked on building application for Better Web Forms with HTML5 Forms.
- Created JQuery for implementing the AJAX capabilities.
- Used HTML 5 validations and new form element types to implement validation in Angular JS.
- Worked on Kendo UI and JQuery UI to customize the themes.
- Created and consuming resource dictionaries using MVVM in WPF.
- Worked on Angular JS Element, Attribute and CSS derivatives.
- Implemented Custom Interface services for Repository Factory in VB.NET.
- Worked on Node JS execute applications code on a single thread within a process.
- Used fault contract to send exception details to the client in WCF.
- Worked on creating business objects, data access objects in ASP.NET.
- Involved in Workflow Foundation, develop web sites and web apps by SharePoint.
- Implemented Converting Script to Power Shell Code.
- Involved in various types of built in bindings like HTTP binding, WS-HTTP binding for WCF.
- Analyzed, client-server traffic using an HTTP monitor with SOAP Request and Response.
- Used JQuery for changing or applying CSS and creating animations.
- Worked on creating and consuming SOAP based XML web services including XML Schema.
- Created different types of observable array manipulations in Knockout JS.
- Worked on Windows application development using MVVM design patterns.
- Worked on Indexes to speed up the query process in Oracle PL/SQL.
- Worked on Content Authoring Tool and Content delivery (CDA) using Site Core ASP.net MVC.
- Worked on publishing the web application on IIS server.
- Involved in LINQ-to-SQL for transactions, views, and stored procedures.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Version Control.
- Generated reports using the SQL Server Reporting services (SSRS)
- Created collections and storing document using MongoDB.
- Created designing Views / XAML pages in WPF.
- Used attribute routing and external authentication using WEB API in ASP.NET.
- Worked with Agile/Scrum Environment to meet the timelines and interaction with the team.
- Involved in building, deploying, and managing applications global network of Azure.
- Designed and developed business components and data components using C# and ADO.NET.
- Designed and Developed Web Forms using ASP.NET, C#, XML, XSLT.
- Created data visualizations charts through Kendo UI DataViz.
Confidential, Annapolis, MD
Senior Dot net Developer
- Design of user interfaces layout
- Involved in writing complex stored procedures and T-SQL queries
- Involved in design and writing Technical document for client.
- Implemented Presentation Layer which will use the Business Layer components to present the info on the client’s browser
- Implemented input validation using the ASP.NET Input Validation Controls
- Extensive use of Master Pages in all the projects
- Hand coded tables are used to display the data retrieved from database
- Implemented AJAX Update Panel, Model dialog boxin GUI design.
- Involved in designing a Security System for Projects.
- Worked on various Mortgage Pipelines and Rate Management System, Credit Report.
- Designed Xml Schema and used Xml document to handle xml data transfer.
- Involved in WPF MVVM for Validating the View Model using I Data Error Info.
- Worked on XSLT wherever required in XML.
- Involved in Debugging, fixing the bugs and testing the modules.
- Implemented using N-tier architecture.
Confidential, Oak Brooke, IL
Dot net Developer
- Developed ASP.Net web pages using C#.
- Used software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Worked with Master Pages and Cascade style sheets (CSS) for the Order and Ticket pages.
- Used C# generics for creating custom collections.
- Worked on client side and sever side validations in ASP.NET.
- Developed assemblies using C#.
- Designed and implemented the deployment procedures.
- Developed E-mail component for business notifications for business events.
- Handled Run Time Errors & Design Time Errors by implementing Error Handlers in ASP.NET
- Developed the membership module of Activation, Admin, and login and Account info.
- Implemented .NET security model by using Windows Based authentication modes.
- Involved in writing database objects like Stored Procedures, functions, cursors and triggers in DAL.
- Used .Net Remoting to get data from the remote .Net Application.
- Developed Products By using WPF in ASP.NET
- Involved in fine Tuning and Performance and Query optimization of the Database
- Imported the database tables from other data source SQL Server, flat files to SQL Server using Import/Export of SSIS.
- Building reports using Crystal Reports for the application
- Used Ajax Controls for better user performance within the web pages.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Dot net Developer
- Involved in development, and testing of the application.
- ASP.NET with code behind C# was used in the Presentation layer.
- Used C# and ADO.NET to define and implement secure middle-layer components with .Net class libraries using XML and Web Services.
- Involved in Object Oriented Analysis and Graphic User Interface (GUI).
- Used the features like View state and Dataset Using C#.
- Connected to the database using Data Adapter.
- Implemented XML Web Services using C# to provide remote client access to core business functionality offered by the enterprise business components.
- Used .NET Validation controls to perform server side validation.
- Created front-end web pages to jQuery for display the results by using WPF.
- Created Clustered, Non-Clustered Indexes on tables to speed up the data pulls.
- Created Stored Procedures, Views and Functions to save/retrieve session data.
- Used Visual Source Safe for version control during development and maintenance.
Dot net Developer
- Involved in initial requirement gathering.
- It was 3-Tier Architecture web Application developed using ASP.NET.
- Worked in User Interface layer, Business Logic layer and also in the DAL with the SQL Server.
- Played an active role in analyzing, documenting and designing the application.
- Creating ASP.Net web pages using C#.
- Worked with Master Pages and Cascade style sheets (CSS) for the web pages.
- Used Visual source Safe (VSS) to manage changes to the source code.
- Used Web Services to access data from the Remote Application.
- Created DTS packages for data transformation process.
- Used Customized Exception handling class for handling exceptions in each layer with event logging.
- Creating .Net assemblies using C#
- Wrote Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers using SQL Server.
- Performed unit testing on each module developed
- Participated in system integration testing
- Worked on deploying the application on to development, staging and production servers.
- Used AJAX tool kit for better user experience in the web pages in the application.
- Developed custom reports using Crystal Reports