- Experience in design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance of web based and windows applications using Microsoft Dot Net technologies
- Experience on latest .Net Framework (2/3/3.5/4/4.5) with N - tier Architecture model and design patterns.
- Extensive experience with C# and VB.NET object oriented programming(OOPS) language concepts like Abstraction, Polymorphism, Inheritance and Encapsulation.
- Good expertise in using ASP.NET MVC4, MVC3 and ASP.NET MVP Web Forms UI Pattern.
- Extensive Experience in Working with ADO.NET, LINQ, LINQ TO SQL, LINQ to Entities (Entity Framework), nHibernate
- Good Experience in configuring and managing IIS- WEB Server.
- Experience with Unit of Work, Dependency Injection and Unity Container.
- Experience in building ecommerce platforms.
- Experience in designing and branding Master Pages utilizing Server Controls, User Controls, Data Grid control, Form Validation controls, Custom controls and CSS.
- Extensively used ReSharper in many projects for refactoring of C# code and make the code more efficient.
- Worked with Team Foundation Server, GIT, Subversion and Visual Source Safe
- Experience with third party controls like Telerik and Infragistics
- Experience in Database design and handling various backend data sources like MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012, Oracle 9i/10g/11gMS Access, and XML Data source.
- Strong Knowledge in End-to-End Software Development Life Cycle, Application Development Methodology (ADM) and Agile Methodologies, ER Diagram.
- Extensively worked onweb services, .NET Remoting Services and Web 2.0 Standards based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), REST.
- Experienced in SQL for writing, Indexes, and Views, Stored Procedures, Cursors, Triggers under define function DTS, Transaction management, T-SQL, code optimization and performance Tuning.
- Proficient in writing Technical and Functional test scripts. Experienced in test driven development using N-Unit Testing for the piecewise testing of the Applications.
- Hands on experience in creating and modifying reports with reporting tools like Crystal Reports, SSRS/SSIS Packages using MS BI Tool.
- Experience in gathering customer requirements and functional requirements and converting them to technical specifications/requirements and replacing current system with Web-based application.
Languages: C#, VB.net, C, C++, SQL
.Net Technologies: ASP.net, ADO.net, AJAX, Web Services,WinForms,WPF, WCF, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, LINQ, ORM
Databases: SQL Server 2012/2008/2005/2000, Oracle 11g/10g/9i and MS Access
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003, Windows XP/NT/2000/Vista, Windows 7
Web Server: Internet Information Server (IIS)7.0/7.5, SQL Server
Protocols: SOAP, TCP/IP, HTTP
IDE: Visual Studio.net 2013/2012/2010/2008/2005
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SSIS,Crystal Reports XI
Framework: Microsoft .net Framework 5.0/4.5/4.0/3.5/2.0/1.1
Versioning Tools: Visual Source Safe 6.0(VSS), IBM Clear Case, Team Foundation Server (TFS)
Methodology: Agile Methodology, MVC 3 / 4, Rational Unified Process (RUP), Water fall method
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Sr. .Net Developer