A Technical Leader with 7.5+ years of experience in architecting, implementing and managing software products on iOS. A Strong leader and team player adept at supporting team members to achieve personal and professional goals
- More than 7.5 years of professional experience in designing and developing high - end enterprise level iOS applications in the roles of iOS Developer, Analyst and module Lead.
- Experience in Objective C and Swift to develop Native iOS Application.
- Good knowledge on Swift 3.0 / Swift 4.0(Protocol oriented programming).
- Experience in Design Patterns such as MVC, MVVM, Singleton and KVO/KVC to design dynamic flexible client side view.
- Experienced in Software Development with complete exposure in Development, Design, Testing, Support and Maintenance using SDLC and Agile methodology.
- Good exposure of Apple coding guidelines, code architecture, storyboards, auto layouts and adaptive layout.
- Experience in web services, security/keychain, camera integration, asynchronous/background processing and multitasking .
- Experience in writing Unit test cases using XC Test framework and handling secure client-server communication.
- Experience in using Google Map API for the Geo location services and using JSON web services to call external web service.
- Experience in OAuth for Google, Localizable strings and Core Graphics.
- Working experience in file versioning system like SVN Repository, Git and Bit bucket environment to commit and merge code in different server.
- Experience in Mobile Ad Platform with integration support for ad banners, interstitials, video ads, Friendly iFrames, iFrame buster etc.
- Expert in understanding and improving the code of already developed application from the perspective of improving performance and enhancing the features of the application.
- Experience with BLE.
- Efficient storage of data storage using File System, SQLite, CoreData and Database.
- Experience in XML and JSON Parsing, Offline Storage, Multithreading using both 1st party and 3rd party frameworks including Touch XML, SBJSON, NS XML Parser and NS JSON Serialization.
- Knowledge on Push Notifications.
- Extensive working experience with RESTful API and HTTP protocols.
- Experience in working under Mac OS-X and Windows platforms.
- Responsible for App support and latest versions compatibility.
- Experience in implementing Third Party library into the Codebase.
- Experienced in provisioning and publishing applications in App Store with working knowledge of Apple publishing procedures and App review process.
- Has excellent work ethics, and is team oriented with strong analytical and leadership qualities.
- Links to developed applications in iTunes store :
- Software Development
- Design and Architect
- Agile Methodologies
- SDLC, SOA
- Software Project Management
- Project Team Management
- Enterprise Architecture
- Strong Interpersonal/Analytical Skills
Languages: Objective - C, Swift, C++
Frameworks: COCOA, COCOA Touch, IPhone SDK, .NET 2.0/3.0/3.5
Database: SqlLite Manager, SQL Server 2005
IDE: X-Code, MS Visual Studio.Net 2005/08
Operating System: MAC OS-X, Windows 2000/XP, Windows 2003 Server
Team Lead - iOS Application Development
- Designed,architected and let team of sowftware developers responsible for design and development of WWII memorial application.
- Reviewing and approving design verification creating low level and high level documentation.
- Implemented all REST calls over secure network and worked with app transport security.
- Implemented async concurrent tasks to make better UX by delegating heaving non-UI work on separate threads and updating UI on main thread.
- Worked with UIKit Framework for development and maintenance.
- Worked with Backend team to display the correct data format in devices.
- Working on design and development planning activities for new and sustaining projects.
- Designed, developed and lead a team of 4 members responsible of One20 truck safe application.
- Worked extensively with Swift and Cocoa frameworks .
- Prepared code review documents for the entire project.
- Direct the use of iterative development techniques(Agile SCRUM) to facilitate the development of usage-based insurance application across multi-platforms.
- Develop work and resource plans, schedules and project estimates while managing our clients expectations.
- Assist with development, implementation, and maintenance of an engagement management model, as well as ensure it is aligned with corporate engagement models
- Involved in the development of mobile and web applications in the defense, automotive, telecommunications, education and learning sector.
- Tracked, monitored, and reported project status utilizing Agile Software Development methodology and Scrum framework
Senior iOS Developer
- Led a team of 4 members that was responsible for researching, designing and prototyping The Analyst App
- Designed and implemented the Find SOS application .
- Part of module analysis and feature implementation.
- Working in design and implementation phases.
- Worked with UIKit Framework for the applications at hand.
- Beta testing of the application via Test flight.
- I mplemented secure network calls using NSURL Connection delegates .
- Project co-ordination of the E-health app, cross platform integration.
- Participation in the company ISO review and certification.
- Designed and Developed modules for TCP/IP to integrate in Ralle Application.
- Reviewing and submitting change request and creating decision logs.
Senior iOS Developer
- Re-designed and gives support Auto Accident application.
- Worked and gain knowledge for CMMI process.
- Improved app security by logging out user based on different app phases.
- Worked with Push Notifications to alert users regarding important activities.
- Designed and Developed modules for Hershey Chocolate App.
- Implemented CoreData to store user notification and alert messages.
- Persisted user settings using NSUserDefaluts.
- Involved in defect Fixing.
- Worked in incorporating different frameworks to the module.
- Developed production environment and configure bamboo build setup.
- Supported Marketing, estimation for the projects.
- Developed a Kollective application for Ticketing Systems.
- Re-designed Scanplus application.
- Designed and Developed modules for DOSR Medical Application.
- Involved in System study and evolving the Use cases.
- Involved in working on application from idea level.
- Involved in requirement gathering and preparing the design documents.
- Involved in developing UI for all modules, News and Twitter feeds integration, Maps integration and Feedback Application integration.
- Implemented ScrollView and UI TextField Degelegate to make the forms responsive and interactive.
- Involved in fixing major Bugs present in application .
- Designed and Developed modules for Nagless Application.
- Designed and Developed modules of Project Database Management Systems.
- Training on ASP .Net using C#.