- Having 9+ years of experience in developing .NET applications.
- Gathering requirements, preparing BDD, DTD cases, coding and writing nUnit test cases.
- Well versed in the ITIL process and highly skilled in trouble shooting the issues.
- Well versed in .NET framework and application architecture; Object Oriented N-Tier Enterprise application using C#, WCF, ADO.NET. And possessing knowledge on Application migrations - DTS to SSIS in MSSQL 2008 Server
- High-level leadership and mentoring ability. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Other than the US have knowledge of international work cultures by virtue of regular interaction with international clients from Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, Spain, Germany and Switzerland.
- Domain knowledge on Recruitment, Finance/Banking domain.
Technologies: ASP.NET 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0, 4.5, COM+, XML, ASP. Net MVC, Enterprise Library 3.1 and 4.0;
Scripting Languages: Java Script, AJAX, JQuery, AngularJS;
Database and Technologies: NHibernate, SQL Server 2005/2008/2012, MySql Server, SSIS Packages, Oracle 9i/10g/11g/12c; Oracle Exadata;
Development Tools/IDEs: MS Visual Studio 2005/2008/2012, nUnit Testing Framework, MS Visio, SharePoint, JIRA, HP Service Manager, HP Quality Control, MS Visio, MS Office, Enterprise Architecture; BPM tools like ProphIT, Kofax, PEGA
Service Oriented Architecture: Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Workflow Foundation (WF), .NET Web Services, SOAP, Restful web services, WebAPI;
Version Control Tools: Subversion, Visual Source Safe (VSS), Team Foundation Server (TFS), Tortoise SVN;
Web Servers: Internet Information Services (IIS 5.0/6.0/7.5)
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP, Linux, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
- Designing Saas application for various devices using WCF services and ASP.NET MVC 4. Just finished preparing POC and awaiting client approval; also prepared and integrated services with IBM Bluemix cloud to integrate Watson service for one of the HPSM application.
- Managing day to day activities like conducting scrum meetings, preparing user stories and planning sprints;
- Preparing FDDs; helping team to be focused on strict compliances with respect to delivery schedules.
- Enhancement and maintenance of web applications developed in C#, ASP.NET.
- Maintenance of client interaction on clarifications and collation of detailed information pertaining to further development of web applications.
- Performing code reviews, reviewing unit testing, system testing, mailing of progress reports to the management and conducting meetings based on requirements;
Technology used - ASP.Net MVC, AngularJS, WCF, C#, Visual Studio 2012 and MSSQL 2008/2012 and Oracle 11g databases.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Lead .Net Developer
- Acquired significant exposure in migrating legacy applications to latest platform using Microsoft Technologies. Developed WCF Web Services using .NET-3.5/4.5 framework, which involves the moving database from MSSQL - 2005 to MSSQL - 2008 and to MSSQL - 2012. The development activity requires understanding of the domain of Wealth Management and its various applications. Possessing experiences of leading a team of 18+ members.
- Management Information System (MIS): While leading the development activities for the application I have conducted scrum meetings with all stakeholders including Product Owners, SMEs, two QA members; My responsibilities involved requirements gathering, checking feasibility/impact analysis and preparing BDD cases, DTD cases and getting approvals from BSAs/clients and coding; Also looking after QA activities to meet the objectives of sprint release.
- LAUNCHPAD for North American Financial Institution: - Is a web application and it provides the common platform for more than 200+ applications with different services to the 100 thousand plus customers. LAUNCHPAD does contain the applications like AdvisorWorkS, MorningStar, InfoNet, and LeadGeneration. These are the few of the most important applications for which LaunchPad provides a single access window for the end user.
- AdvisorWorkS - AdvisorWorkS is both a communication vehicle and technology portal. This tool, designed for investment advisors and staff, delivers news and information about products, services.
- MorningStar - Firm-sponsored mutual fund research tool, provides data on open-end, closed-end and exchange-traded funds, variable annuities, and separate account managers.
- InfoWorkS - The main purpose of this portal is to provide correspondent services, latest information about the products of RBC Correspondent Services to correspondent users.
- Migration of DTS packages into SSIS packages.
- Tools used: Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Test Driven Development (TDD) environment.
Technology used - ASP.Net MVC, AngularJS, WCF, Classic ASP, C#, VB.NET, VS2008/2012 and MSSQL 2008/2012 database plus SSIS.
Confidential, Columbus, GA
Senior Software Engineer
- Acquired significant exposure in Microsoft Technologies like Enterprise Library 3.1 and MSSQL Server2008, Workflow Foundation (WWF), WCF Web Service development besides developing ability to understand & analyze domain/ business.
- ProphIT for North American Financial Institution: - A scalable, extensible application solution for call service representatives (CSRs) to manage customer calls. ProphIT enables CSR's to query, refer and update the back-end credit card processing systems through an easy to learn, responsive, and stable web-based interface. ProphIT allows CSRs to take calls from cardholders on behalf of BPM clients who offer various card products to their customers. Customized workflows are designed by using BPM tool according to the client specifications. These workflows are unique to the point of having "personal" on-screen prompts and instructions for the CSR to use when addressing the client.
- Managed day to day activities as Senior Software Engineer; prepare DTDs for the developers from FDDs; assign work to team members focused on strict compliance to delivery schedules.
- Enhancement and maintenance of web application developed in C#, ASP.NET.
- Maintenance of client interaction on clarifications and collation of detailed information pertaining to further development of web application.
- Involved in code reviews, mailing of reports to the management and conducting meetings based on requirements
- Developing application on credit card processing
- Test Driven Development (TDD) environment.
- Developing workflows using the BPM tool which was developed using Windows Work Flow Foundation.
Technology used - C#, VB.NET, VS2005 and MySQL, MSSQL 2005 and 2008 on Windows Server 2003.
- Instrumental in enforcing coding standards to maintain the product quality.
- Acquired significant exposure in C#, PL/SQL, WCF & Enterprise Library; writing stored procedures and storing the data in XML and saving that XML file into database.
- Conducted scrum meetings to distribute the development work and expedite development leading to enhanced product and domain knowledge of team members.
- Finance Information Processing: -
- Upgraded (migrated) application from Visual Studio 2005 to Visual Studio 2008 for increased and improved security features of the application apart from developing CRM application "Poseidon".
- Implemented application initially developed as web application as thin client/smart client/windows application based on organizational business needs.
- Worked on Classic ASP and ASP.Net besides coordinating with the Lead in implementation of "Site Core" content management tool.
- Implemented the Enterprise Library 4.0 focused on Caching Application Block.
- Involved in Windows Service development for the caching purpose; coordinated with the finance team and generated invoices.
- Conducted scrum meetings to distribute the development work and expedite development aimed at enhancing product and domain knowledge of team members.
- Tracked and analyzed client transactions for resolution of issues apart from providing daily status review report to the technical lead Indian shore.
Technology used - C#, VB.NET and VS2008, MySQL, MSSQL
- Recipient of highest appreciation from the management.
- Successfully developed HTML to PDF converter in C# besides working independently on windows services to prepare Mail Engine for synchronization of mails.
- Acquired significant exposure in C#, NHIBERNATE, PL/SQL, WCF Web Services. Led a team of 4 developers involved in re-factoring on Web Services of certain modules.
Technology used - Web Service Development, N-UNIT, ENTLIB 3.1 and Hibernate.
- Technology used - C#, VB.NET, VS 2005 and 2008; WCF, NHibernate, MySQL, MSSQL 2008, NUNIT