- Expertise in implementing N - Tier Architecture and Hands on experience in developing Web and Client/Server Applications based on Microsoft .NET Technologies
- Strong working knowledge of Object Oriented Programming techniques.
- Expert in designing and developing applications using ASP.NET, MVC, C#.NET, ADO.NET, SQL, Entity Framework, Enterprise Library, LINQ.
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design of Software along with Design Patterns MVC and Business Modeling. Experience working with Windows Communication Foundation WCF, ASP.net, Linq to SQL, TFS, AJAX, VisualStudio 2008/2010/2013 and SQL Server.
- Worked with Console applications, Windows applications, ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET State Management, ASP.NET Caching, Securing ASP.NET Web Applications.
- Utilized C++ frameworks for development of Windows desktop Applications.
- Researched Microsoft. NET Framework (C#, ASP.NET and VB.NET) as the platform for future development.
- Expertise in React developing UI components and implementing in Redux.
- Expertise in development of Web Forms using C# and VB.Net and Wrote business logic code in C# code behind files to read data from database stored procedures .
- Experience with developing personalized web applications using web parts and user profiles.
- Extensive database designing and programming skills using SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2010/2012, RDBMS and MS Access.
- Hands of experience in SQL Server in writing database queries using joins, Indexes and in creating Tables, Views, Indexes, writing Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers using T-SQL, Maintaining Database, Experience in Query Optimization.
- Extensive Knowledge on Microsoft .NET Design Patterns including Dependency Injection (DI), Inversion of Control (IOC), Singleton, MVVM and MVC. Excellent working knowledge in Developing Windows Services, RESTful Web Services, Web Forms, SOAP, XML, XSD, XPATH and IIS.
- Experience with Database development experience using tables, triggers, views, packages, stored procedures in PL/SQL & T-SQL and also performed Database Normalization.
- Performed N-Unit Testing for testing the Applications and Proficient in writing Unit Test Cases for Business logic, Web services and WCF.
- Worked on creating WPF/Silverlight applications using MVVM architecture and Consuming and Developing Windows Communication Foundation services (WCF).
- Working knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Understanding and analyzing business processes, applications and systems.
- Expertise in working with Graphical User Interface (GUI) web development using technologies like Master Pages, AJAX Controls, JQuery, CSS, Themes and Skins.
- Experience in working with Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) .NET Web Services using WSDL and UDDI in .Net Framework 4.0/3.5.
- Experience in working with RESTful web services using jQuery, Angular JS and React JS to fetch response data for user interface.
- Experience in using XML related technologies like XSLT, X - Path and X - Query.
- Experience in working in a multithreading or real-time multi-threaded environment.
- Involved in development of projects using SQL Server Integrated Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Data Transformation Services (DTS).
- Excellent hands on experience with SQL Server Integration Service SSIS, SQL Analysis Services SSAS and Reporting Services SSRS.
- Experience in implementing Securities like Authentication and Authorization using Form-based & Window-based authentication, Authorizing Users, Roles and User Account Impersonation.
- Good experience with development methodologies like Agile (SCRUM), Waterfall and Test driven development.
- Experience in setting up TFS Team Projects, TFS Build Process, TFS Process Templates and managing security permissions for Team collections.
- Created N Unit test cases for automatic, End to End and UI testing using NUNIT testing tool.
- Experienced in project management activities like team coordination, schedule preparation and estimation.
- Cohesive Team Player having Fast Learning Curve as well as Adaptability to Technology & Assignment along with strong leadership, analytical, problem solving, trouble shooting, innovation, communication & interpersonal skills, Constant enrichment in experience through in challenging projects.
Languages: C#, VB.NET, C/C++
Windows & Web Technologies: Win Forms, Windows Services, ASP.NET 4.5, 4.0, 3.5, 2.0, ASP.NET MVC 4, Web API, LINQ, Common Language Runtime, ADO.NET, Entity Framework 5.0, WCF,WPF, Web services, SOAP/Restful Web Services, IIS, DHTML, XML, JSON, XPATH, XSLT, XSD, JSP, CSS3 & HTML5.
Database: SQL Server 2012/2008/2005 (Stored procedures, Triggers, DML, DDL, DTS), Oracle 9i/10g, 11g, 12c.
Protocols: HTTP, TCP/IP, SOAP,HTTPS
Operating System: Windows Server 2003/2008, Windows NT/2000, Windows XP Pro, Windows 7/8.
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, SSRS.
Source Control Tools: Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual SourceSafe, IBM Clear case
Frameworks: .Net Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0
Design Patterns: ASP.NET MVC4, ASP.NET MVP UI Pattern, Singleton, Dependency Injection, Inversion of Control, Abstract & Factory Method Patterns
Confidential, Wilmington, NC
.Net Full Stack Developer
- Involving in requirements analysis, development and testing support.
- Developed web application for Meals Plus which is dedicated to provide quality software and services for the management of K-12 cafeterias.
- Created Restful services using ASP.NET Web API for exposing these to mobile device.
- Involved in requirement gathering, analysis and documentation of assigned modules.
- Designed and documented REST/HTTP APIs, including JSON data formats and API versioning strategy.
- Created Web APIs using ASP.NET Web API allow new web/client projects to leverage reusable data. This has allowed significant data reuse amongst disparate systems. The following APIs have been created: School Information, Student Information, and User Information.
- Enabled Cross-origin resource sharing (CORS) that overcome the same-origin policy security restriction imposed by browsers.
- Implemented Fluent Validation as custom validation for the models using lambda expressions.
- Implemented security for all types of clients who is trying to access data from our web API services using Token based authentication.
- Built back-end server using ASP.Net Web API on top of Owin Middleware to configure the server to issue OAuth bearer token authentication. This allows new users to register and validate their credentials before generating the tokens.
- Created LINQ enabled database layer using Entity Framework database first approach.
- Used LINQ queries to access SQL database.
- Used LINQ extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation.
- Developed UI Components using React JS and CSS styling.
- Experience with ES6, HTML, CSS3 and CSS Preprocessor.
- Developed Client web application using React.js, Redux, and Webpack.
- Worked in a team, involved in developing the UI layout and front-end programming for web application that matches requirements of Client.
- Used Redux for state management and high performance.
- Worked on React Virtual Dom and React Views, rendering using components.
- Used Axios with React for making API calls.
- Developed diff kinds of React components controlled, uncontrolled, container, presentational, stateful and stateless components
- Build process uses Webpack, and Babel compiler is used for producing browser compatible code
- Implemented Data Access Layer using Entity Framework to connect, retrieve and update the data from SQL server.
- Wrote database scripts & PL/SQL queries, stored procedures and functions.
- Maintained SQL scripts indexes and complex queries for analysis and extraction.
Environment: C#.NET, ASP.NET 4.0, Web API, Entity Framework, Visual Studio 2017/2015, Windows Server 2008/2010, SQL Server 2012, IIS 7.5., SSRS, Postman, Fiddler.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Applications System Engineer
- Involving in requirements analysis, development and testing support.
- Involving in user and user group meetings. Also involved in analysis of existing systems and various other sources of information.
- Involving in Design, Coding, Implementation and Testing of the application CCAM (Customer Complaints Analysis Management).
- Responsible for coding applications in different layers such as Data access and business layer Using C#, ADO.Net, ASP.Net, LINQ.
- Create controllers to handle triggers using React JS.
- Used React to create views to hook up models to the DOM.
- Developing Business logic layer by implementing Object Oriented Programming languages (OOPS) CONCEPTS abstraction, encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism in C#.
- Using LINQ to SQL Feature of .Net Frame work for retrieving data from SQL Server.
- Preparing and maintaining ASP.NET user interfaces with Telerik controls.
- Involving in customizing the third party Data grid controls (Telerik)
- Extensive experience of Data Adapter, Dataset, and Data reader to read and update data in database.
- Implemented various Generic collection classes for data binding to the UI controls.
- Using ASP. NET validation controls like Custom, Compare, Regular Expression and Range Validations to do Server side and client side validation and telerik Rad Controls for like RadGrid and RadComboBox etc.
- Using ASP.NET AJAX Toolkit controls like Script Manager, Update Panel and Modal Popup Extender within some web pages.
- Using ASP.NET controls like DataGrid, DataList and Repeater for displaying the data in a clear format.
- Involving in writing StoredProcedures and Functions using SQL language for retrieving data from SQL Server Database.
- Developed various reports using Crystal Reports based on the business requirements and export to Excel and PDF files.
- Develop reports using complex formulas and to query the database to generate different types of reports using SSRS.
- Involving in manual testing using the Standards, guidelines and structured methodology in testing the application.
Confidential, Riverwoods, Illinois
- Participated in peer review meetings to analyze, verify and validate the Design, Code and proposed solutions to the business problems.
- Involved in Agile Methodology and implemented all phases of SDLC and proposed solutions to the business problems.
- Responsible for creating the Entity - Relationship diagrams, Data Modeling, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and Process Flow diagrams using Visio 2007 and documenting the project architecture.
- Implemented Form based authentication in ASP.NET to authenticate users, Worked on developing API for development using C++, C#, .net.
- Optimized and enhanced existing components in VB.NET and migrated required components from VB.NET to C#.
- Developed a dashboard to display tickets status and workflow using React JS and REST API.
- Involved in database design, wrote Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions using T-SQL in SQL Server 2008.
- Designed Web interfaces in ASP.NET using server side controls and included code behind pages (Code Modules) taking advantage of various .NET Framework Namespaces in C# and VB.NET.
- Created complex DTS Packages in SSIS for Data Migration from Oracle/Access/Excel Sheets to SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 and Transformation.
- Implemented MVC pattern in the application development, Designed Web Forms, User Controls, and AJAX Web forms using ASP.NET 4.5.
- Wrote business logic code in C# code behind files to read data from database stored procedures.
- Developed all the WebPages using ASP.NET, HTML and DHTML, with Style Sheets (CSS), Client and server side validations are done using C# and ASP.Net validation controls.
- Created SQL Server Tables and Complex Tables and Developed Stored Procedures, Views and User-Defined Functions those are required for the application.
- Involved in Developing Query for generating Cross-Tab Drill-down reports in SSRS SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Involved in developing WCF Web Service using SOAP/HTTP/TCP to communicate with legacy systems.
- Implemented AJAX and used AJAX Controls toolkit to improve performance, responsiveness, interactivity and features of application.
- Used WCF for developing and deploying services on Windows in line with the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Worked with Entity Framework for middle tier business rules and WCF for services.
- Implemented Data Access Layer using Entity Framework 6.0 to communicate with SQL Server 2008.
- Involved in creating tables and writing Stored Procedures required by solution using SQL Server 2008, Utilized XAML, WCF, WPF based Event Handlers.
- Used WPF in creating different animated scenes using the combination of transforms, animation controls (storyboard, double animation) and color effects.
- Created Win Forms and Web Forms for developing the applications.
- Implemented application state using view state, session variables and query strings, extensively worked with web parts and web controls.
- Used SSRS to generate reports and integrated with asp.net web page, Source control TFS is used for version history and packaging.
- Created test plans and performed unit and regression testing on the application.
- Involved in Build, Debug and deployment of the Components.
- Worked on functional testing for the requirements, which I developed. I was also involved in the Unit Testing of all the modules.
- Experience in Asynchronous Programming like Coherence, TIBCO, and Involved in code management activities using TFS. Participated in Integration testing after Unit testing NUNIT.
Confidential, Denver, Colorado
- As part of the development team, I was associated with the full life cycle of the project (Data analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation) under agile and scrum methodologies.
- Involved in Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Worked extensively on different environments like development, testing, staging and production.
- Hands on experience in developing, debugging n-tier applications using ASP.NET, VB.NET 2008, ADO.NET, SQL Server 2008.
- Developed different web pages as per the requirements developing using ASP.Net MVC using C with Framework 3.5 and Oracle as a backend.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter, for consistent access to SQL Server2008data source.
- Defined new validations through AngularJS for the form field validation implemented through HTML5, Used several JQuery plugins and JQuery UI for client side controls and effects.
- Developed various financial reports using SSRS for higher level management.
- Using SQL server reporting services SSRS delivering enterprise, Web-enabled reporting so create reports that draw content from a variety of data sources.
- Implemented Windows authentication and Custom authentication against SQL Server database using Windows form controls and Used WPF for designing UI.
- Worked on migrating required code of different modules, which includes migrating VB6, Access 2000 to Windows using VB.NET and SQL Server.
- Developed few automation tools for migrating or transforming .doc, .docx templates (of internal revenue ‘letters’) to .PDF format and tool for employer’s time regulator.
- Worked on reporting tools SSRS of internal revenue for producing customer reports periodically.
- Worked on creating and running the Batch Process, Batch Files to generate reports based on monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- Involved in Bug Fixing, Handling the Service request from the customer and address them in timely manner.
- Extensively developed and worked on HTML 5, XML Schemas, XML Documents, and XSL Style Sheets (For application called “Tax express”) with MVC Razor View engine.
- Worked migrating the application which uses VB6, MS Access 2000 a windows application to Web application using ASP.NET, C# and SQL Server (For application called “Sales Tax”)
- Used Subversion and TFS (Team Foundation Server) for version Controlling and source code sharing and also used MSBuild.
- Involved in creating stored procedures, triggers, and views in SQL Server2008 for data manipulation and retrieval.
- Performed performance tuning on analyzed existing code for better outcome.
- Involved in analyzing and preparing Unit Test cases for various scenarios.
- Performed End-to-End Testing, troubleshooting, debugging, integration testing, regression testing and performance testing and analyzed the results to justify validation.
Environment: .Net Framework 3.5/4.0, MVC 3 with Razor view, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, ADO.NET, HTML 5, XML, XSL, XSLT, SSRS, SQL Server 2008, MS Visual Studio .NET 2008/2010, Windows Forms, GenTax tools, Gentax Reporting tools, Team Foundation Server, IIS 7, MetaStorm BPM, LDR-Share Point.
- Participated in System Analysis and Application Designing Sessions with project managers, business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed IT solution.
- Involved in all phases of Development life cycle and responsible for creating the Entity-Relationship diagrams, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and Flow diagrams and documenting the project architecture.
- Developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#.NET.
- Worked in ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET State Management, ASP.NET caching features, configuring ASP.NET optimizations, securing ASP.NET web application and used ADO.Net to connect to SQL Server.
- Designed user interface screens and implementing / coding application logic under Microsoft .NET framework using C# to use .NET features that powered with CLR.
- Made use of LINQ in writing the code to deal with the database objects and other objects of LINQ.
- Extensively used C# and ADO.NET for Business and Data tier.
- Excellent in Data Extraction, Transforming and Loading ETL using SQL Server Integration Services SSIS, DTS, Bulk Insert, BCP.
- Used the AJAX Control toolkit for developing the web application and created custom ASP.NET AJAX controls using the Xml/Http/Request object.
- Designed and developed Web Forms using ASP.NET Controls, CSS and HTML to facilitate the users in an organization.
- Used T-SQL to examine the database information, Involved in database interactivity using SQL Server 2005.
- Performed check for coding standards and code review of the application code.
- Created complicated reports like parameter based reports, sub reports, well formatted reports, matrix reports, chart and tabular using SSRS 2008.
- Written SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Backup and Restore Database, Defining role, Creating database users, Assigning Roles to users using Sql Server 2005.
- Developed packages by using SSIS and developed various reports by using SSRS.
- Used Visual Source Safe (VSS) for the purpose of version Control and source code maintenance needs.
- Worked on Agile Methodology (Scrum Framework) to meet timelines with quality deliverables.
- Extensively Created GUI User Controls using server controls of ASP.Net like Data grids, Repeaters, Textbox, Button, Dropdown List etc.
- Designed and Architected the Application using MVC and designed the application using responsive web design to work on different devices.
- Implemented SSIS and DTS packages to extract transform and load data packages.
- Developed and consumed WCF service to access Data layer components.
- Involved with Analysis and designing of the application.
- Performed unit testing to ensure quality and optimum performance output, Documentation of developed Components and module, Testing and packing of the developed module.
- Responsible for Database support of the application.
Environment: C#.Net, ADO.Net, SQL Server 2005, LINQ, Visual Studio.Net 2008, .Net Framework 4.0, AJAX, ISS 6.0, MS Visual SourceSafe, XML, XSLT, SQL SERVER 2005, SSRS, SSIS, Windows XP and Windows 2003.
- Involved in creating Classes, Interfaces and developed Web services using C#.
- Consumed Remote Web services using WCF Service Model, Developed Reports Using SSRS on a daily basis.
- Used User Control, Ajax Toolkit, Custom controls to develop the application, Developed Business logic layer using ASP.Net with C# under Visual Studio.
- Created windows services to automatically business processes and email the log reports to the administrator.
- Preparing project deliverables like Build notes, Integration test case document, Unit test case documents.
- Experience with creating and managing roles for security in SSIS, SSAS, and SSRS Reports.
- Participated in Test Driven Development (TDD) in developing a WPF application in Agile (SCRUM) environment strictly following the MVVM pattern.
- Wrote Stored Procedures, Triggers and SQL Queries and LINQ in SQL Server 2008.
- Performed unit testing and functional testing.
- Followed Agile Methodology, Publishing the web site on IIS server, Execute system development and maintenance activities.
- Involved in bug fixing occurred during testing process, Coded for New Modifications and new modules of the application.
- Used Data Grid, Data List and Data Repeater to display data from the Database.
- Developed customized user controls and composite controls for various application specific functions, Used Web Controls, List Controls and Validation Controls.
- Responsible for creating the database design, coding and Unit Testing.
- Data access layer functions in ADO.NET for SQL Server interactions were developed using SQL Data Adapter, Data Reader and Data Sets.
- Created Stored Procedures and User Defined Functions, Involved in generating, designing and developing reports using Crystal Reports.