- 8+ years of extensive experience in System Analysis, Design, Development, Coding (OOADP) and Implementation of various applications based on (OOPS) Object Oriented Programming, Client/Server N - tier architecture, Model View Control (MVC), Model View View Model (MVVM), Web based and Internet Technologies.
- Experienced in working with iterative Agile Programming Methodologies- Scrum, Waterfall methodologies and Test-driven development (TDD).
- Developed Templates using Captiva Tool.
- Expertise knowledge on Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) Concepts including Inheritance, Abstraction, Encapsulation and Polymorphism.
- Highly Knowledgeable in ASP.NET MVC 5.0/4.0/3.0 in implementing Model, View and Controllers with State Management, Security, Action methods etc.
- Responsive Web Design using Bootstrap, data visualizations and experience in making web pages cross browser compatible.
- Worked with WPF designing rich User Interface, Creating Custom Controls using Expression blend.
- Extensively used WPF layouts like Grid Panel, Stack Panel and Dock Panel while designing the Views.
- Strong Experience in multiple programming languages and platforms (C++, C#, WPF, .Net).
- Strong skills in writing XML, XSD, XPATH and transforming the documents in to HTML, XHTML using XSLT.
- Experienced working with Angular JS, which combines web applications with Model View Controller capability to make development and testing of code efficient.
- Extensive experience in ORM, Entity Framework Code First, Database First approaches.Extensive experience in Developing, Consuming and Debugging the SOAP and REST Web Services using WCF.
- Highly capable of building HTTP services using ASP.NET Web API.
- Expertise in Implementing LINQ Query Expressions or Lambda expressions for standard query operators that allow traversal, filter, and projection etc. Operations applied to any IEnumerable /IQueryable, different data sources.
- Proficient in databases such as SQL Server 2000/05/08/12, Oracle 9i/10g,11g, PL/SQL and Hands on experience in designing tables, database schemas, writing Complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Views, DTS, Transaction Management using T-SQL and PL/SQL, Code optimization and performance in databases,
- Experienced in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Crystal Reports for report generation, integration into .NET applications.
- Highly Capable of implementing Unit Tests and writing test cases using N-Unit and MS Unit as well as mocking .
- Worked with Source Controls like SVN, CVS, Team Foundation Server 2015/2010, Git Hub for creating branches, rebasing, merging and deploying code.
Programming Languages: C, C++, WPF 3. 5/4.0, C#.Net (4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0 ), VB.NET (10.0/9.0/8.0 ), HTML, T-Sql, PL/SQL
Xml Technologies: XAML, XML, XDOCUMENT, XSLT, XPATH, XSL, LINQ to XML
Desktop Technologies: Winforms, WPF
IDE Tools: Visual Studio 2017/2015/2013/2012/2010/2008/2005, Sql Server Management Studio.
.Net Frameworks: .Net Framework 4.5/ 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 /1.x
Databases: MS SQL SERVER 2015/2012/2008/2005/2000, MSAccess 2010/2007/2003, Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i
Reporting Tool: Sql Server Reporting Services (SSRS 2008/2005), Crystal Reports (2010/9/8.5/8).
Modeling Tools: UML, MS Visio 2010/2007
Version Control Tools: Visual SourceSafe(2005), SubVersion (SVN), CVS, Team Foundation Server (2013/2010/2008 ), GIT
Middleware: Web API, WCF, Web Services, ADO.NET 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0, Entity Framework 6.0/5.0/4.3, Enterprise Library 5.0/4.0/3.1
Servers: Windows Server 2008/2003/NT, Microsoft IIS (7.0/6.0/5.0/4.0 )
Confidential, Round Rock, Texas
- Implemented the AGILE software development process, using SCRUM methodology, Kanban Board
- Responsible for designing the UI screens using ASP.Net, Model View Controller MVC, authentication using .NET Framework and IIS 7.0 security model.
- Developed proof of concept for PROD Demo’s by designing application.
- Responsible for Designing and Developing the Reusable UI Components Like MVC Master Pages “Layouts and Nested Layouts”, “View Start” and MVC User Controls “Partial Views”.
- Developed the UI layout and front-end programming for web application that matched requirements using hand written HTML5.
- Implemented CSS3 and bootstrap features like, multi-column layout, gradients and web fonts.
- Created various Angular Services & injected them into Angular Controllers (using Dependency Injection) to enable AJAX calls and created custom angular directives to create own HTML tags and induce functional behavior to those tags.
- Implemented AJAX functionality using Angular JS to load contents individually in different partial views to minimize loading time and for better user experience.
- Implement data grid/tables using Bootstrap and Angular JS for front-end client facing.
- Implemented the Entity Framework Code First Approach to interact with Database and implemented the Mappings, Model Changes, CRUD operations and dealt with performance issues.
- Create RESTFUL Web API services to send and receive web service messages and converted the JSON format data to XML.
- Used custom error handling in web API to pass proper error message rather than generic error message to better understand the error.
- Written T-SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Cursors, triggers in SQL Server 2015 database to handle the business rules data integrity and for various data transactions and generating reports.
- Unit tested various components of the program to make sure all the components were behaving properly.
- Used Git for Version Control and Team Build.
- Used TeamCity for synching branch code.
- Used NDepend and Ncover code coverage tools for testing unit test cases and generating code coverage.
- Responsible for Integration Testing.
Environment: Visual Studio 2017, C#, .NET 4.5, ASP.NET MVC 4.0/5.0, ASP.NET Web API 1.x/2.x (REST API), AngularJS, ADO.NET Entity Framework (Code First) 4.3/6.0, LINQ, HTML5, CSS3, JSON, Bootstrap 3, SQL Server 2015, T-SQL, MS Test, NUNIT Test, NDepend, Ncover, TeamCity, Git, IIS 7.0, and Windows Server 2008 R2
- Developed the templates primarily using C#.Net with the business logic implemented using .Net Assemblies and EMC Captiva tool.
- Actively involved in Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Used AGILE SCRUM development Methodology to ensure teamwork, collaboration and process adaptability throughout the life-cycle of the project.
- Extensively used XML for data transfer across different systems.
- Created Web services, which are used to communicate to the other departments
- Created and consumed Web services, Web API, WCF and REST services.
- Designed and implemented application using Object Oriented Programming C#, ASP.NET, Web Forms, ADO.NET, HTML, CSS3, AJAX, and User Controls.
- Used LINQ to Entities heavily for CRUD operations, massage the data, various LINQ operators to improve the performance by reduce the roundtrips to database.
- Implemented Web API to use in the application for critical operations and populate the JSON, XML type data to controller
- Designed and implemented reusable software elements like Custom Controls an also User Controls using ASP.NET.
- Used web server controls like Login Control, Menu Control and Substitution Control extensively in designing web forms.
- Developed SQL-Packages, Procedures, Functions, SQL Scripts and Database Triggers to populate the historic data.
- Create T-SQL joins and sub-queries for complex queries involving multiple tables.
- Designed tabular, matrix reports, drilldown, drill through, Parameterized and linked reports in MSSQL Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Created packages using SSIS for extracting data from flat files, MS Excel files, OLEDB, MS Access to SQL Server database.
- Implemented unit test and integration test using NUnit test, which was also used for debugging the program.
- Conducted comprehensive testing of developed objects in development and QA environments, including regression testing before any changes are released to the Production environment to minimize bugs.
- Used Team Foundation Server for Source Code Control, project related document sharing and team collaboration
Environment: Visual Studio 2015/2013, Captiva, C#,.NET 4.5, ASP.NET MVC 4.0/5.0, ASP.NET Web API 1.x/2.x (REST API), AngularJS, ADO.NET Entity Framework (Code First) 4.3/6.0, LINQ, HTML5,CSS3, JSON, Bootstrap 3, SQL Server 2012,T-SQL, MS Test, Team Fondation Server 2015, IIS 7.0, and Windows Server 2008 R2.
Sr .Net Developer
- Dealt with an application that deals with active report controls that generates compliance reports into PDF and Send the PDFs to all clinics upon request.
- For this we have created forms in WPF that has got a list box with four different options which is often considered as four different groups like for instance ( Merial, Novartis, Elanco, Hills)
- So the clinics who requested the report might fall under one of the categories. Once we get a filtered list of clinics then we automatically select the option and click on the button which triggers an event that generates PDFs for necessary clinics and those PDFs would be uploaded to Amazon S3 bucket for verification.
- This is a desktop application which was written in C# and the code was written in such a way that it gets the data from the blackened and it atomically converts the data into XML and binds the data to active report controls.
- Experience in dealing with concepts like XML Reader class which helps in parsing the XML files for compliance reports.
- Developing windows application using C#.Net, WPF, Visual Studio 2010 and Oracle10g.
- Designing WPF Forms, Dev Express Custom Controls and User Controls using XAML language for interactive UI.
- Used MVVM pattern to add functionality to individual pages such that to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested actions.
- Responsible for designing the WPF application authentication using .NET Framework, Model View View Model (MVVM).
- Used WPF framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- Used JSON to transmit data between Server and Web Application, an alternative to XML Serialization
- Performed CRUD operations with WCF Restful services using WebGet, WebInvoke.
- The second project which I dealt over here is Solo Postcard Reminders. For this project we have used JQuery concepts which disable multiple ASP.NET controls in a loop.
- This project was developed typically for two categories of clinics and for those clinics we have created a status codes in the backend.
- Entire client side validation would be performed based on the status code. These status codes are associated with hospital ids of the clinics.
- If a category of clinic falls under one of the status code then we wrote a code in such a way those clinics will not have privilege to subscribe for few services for instance subscription services.
- Experience in writing SQL scripts using PosgreSQL and Oracle and deployed those scripts in Dev, Test and Prod.
- Experience in working on Production related issues and successfully dealt and fixed many challenging issues and pushed it into production.
- Experience in working on bug tracking tools like JIRA.
- Experience in working on concepts like HTTP handlers and HTTP modules in our VetPortal Project.
- Dealt with many JQuery concepts like JQuery Date Picker, Accordion, JQuery Table sorter, etc.,
- Experience in working on Dependency Injection pattern.
- Successfully launched many ADD campaigns which is referred as BANNER and POD for that the developers create a script which has an audience view and those audience view would be created based on the list given by business.
- Experience in creating unit tests using NUNIT.
- Experience in Working on Source controls like CVS, SVN, TFS, Git.
Environment: Visual Studio 2010, C#, ASP.Net 4.0/3.5, WPF, MVVM, WCF, Dev Express, EDMX, Expression Blend 3.0, XAML, TFS 2010, IIS 7.0, AJAX, Entity Framework 4.0, JIRA, LINQ, XML, Microsoft Enterprise Library, PosgreSQL, Oracle 10g, NUNIT, Windows Server 2008 R2/2008.
- Experience in creating standard visual studio customized templates that will create components leveraging WFA Frameworks.
- These templates are available to create a solution template, views and WebApI controller template and WFA UX template.
- Custom templates include couple of static HTML pages for Mobile and Desktop knockout views as item templates that will serve as client side view in MVVM pattern.
- It also includes a custom WebApI controller template that takes into account framework and dependency injection as well and this controller template would be prompted under scaffolding option based upon the user selecting appropriate model class.
- All these templates were packaged under one VSIX project so that when we build a solution and run the resultant .vsix file then these templates gets installed along with visual studio installed templates.
- Also worked on Entity Framework model adapter feature that allows arbitrary adjustment of DbContext or ObjectContext model at run time.
- This adapter allows developer to adjust Entity Framework schema at run time when deployment and development environment differs.
- Also worked on Entity Framework template feature that includes two DbContext generators one with AdaptingDbContext and one without.
- Experience in working on dependency injection pattern which allows for the removal of concrete classes at design time.
- Worked on WSCF (Web Services Contract First) tool for use with DataContractSerializer commonly used for WCF web services.
- We have modified open source tool WSCF.blue to use the DataContractSerializer instead of XML serializer in order to support WFA web service code generation requirements.
- Worked on exception handling feature to leverage Microsoft Enterprise Library Exception handling block for handling exceptions.
- The Exception Shielding Pattern provides a means to handle application developer for unhandled exceptions using exception handling block and sensible configured policies and there are two types exception handling scenarios which we have used they are shielded and unshielded exceptions.
- Worked on exception handling with WebAPI in the user experience pattern.
- Experience in working on Exception handling with WCF in Web Services Pattern.
- Experience in working on Encryption provider that encrypts configuration file sections with protected certificate installed on the application server in the certificate store.
- Experience in creating unit tests using NUnit.
- Experience in working on source controls like CVS tortoise and TFS.
Environment: VisualStudio2010, C#, ASP.Net 4.0/3.5, WCF,EDMX, JQuery, Expression Blend 3.0, XAML, TFS 2010, IIS 7.0, AJAX, ADO.Net Entity Framework 4.0, LINQ, XML, Microsoft Enterprise Library, NUNIT, SQL Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2/2008.
- Responsible for developing GUI Screens for gathering and storing the information.
- Created User controls, Custom controls, and used in the application.
- Worked extensively on web forms and data binding controls like Grid View, Data List and drop down and Mapping page fields to the database fields.
- Used Validation Controls as well as Custom validation for corresponding validations required for business logic in Web Forms.
- Implemented Session State in Sql Server to maintain consistency in Web Forms Environment.
- Developed programs for accessing the database using Ado.net to execute queries, and to manipulate the data in the database.
- Used ADO. NET in the Data Layer to access, modify and delete data in the SQL Server 2008.
- Created SQL Server procedures, Triggers, Views and query optimization is done using SQL profiler.
- Responsible for writing SQL queries, stored procedures, views, triggers, T- SQL and DTS/SSIS.
- Worked on Crystal Reports for Reports Module. Maintained Version control using Team Foundation Server(TFS)
- Worked on waterfall model project management.
- Done Code review, Debugging, Bug Fixing, Unit testing and Integration testing and Production support.