- Over 9 years of professional IT experience in Microsoft .Net Framework Technologies
- Over 7 years of experience using Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365/ 2015/20 13/ 2011
- Utilized methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall and Scrum along with full software development life cycle(SDLC) implementations in various projects
- Excellent skill set in integrating, upgrading and customizing Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365/ 2015/2013/2011.
- Experience with integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM with third party clients, softwares like scribe and other custom C# applications
- Experience with performing data imports and periodical data refreshes for MS Dynamics CRM using SSIS packages, Scribe DTS packages and custom C# web services (using REST and SOAP protocols)
- Hands - on experience with developing reports using SQL Server Reporting Services 2005/2008(SSRS) creating ETL packages using SQL Server 2014/2012/2008 Integration Services (SSIS) and Scribe 7.7/7.8/7.9 Insight
- Exceptional ability in using tools like Visual Studio and TFS (Team Foundation Center) to manage source code and collaborating with members of the team.
- Good Knowledge on development, project communication and team management.
Languages: C#.NET, Java, SQL, PL/SQL
Web Technologies: ASP.NET 3.x/4.x
Data Access: ADO.NET and LINQ
Databases: SQL Server 2005/2008 /2012/2014
Reporting Tools & Integration Platforms: Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), (SQL Server Integration Services)SSIS
Webservers: IIS 6.0 /7.0
Tools: Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012 /2013/2015/2017
Version Tools: SVN(Sub-Version), Visual Source Safe (VSS), Team Foundation Server (TFS)
CRM Tools: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365//2015/2011/4.0
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
- Responsible for analyzing requirements, developing, testing and deploying CRM solutions
- Developed plug-ins, workflows, custom workflows, JScripts and web services to customize sales module entities like Account, Contact and Opportunity.
- Created SSRS reports to fetch opportunity lists, pipeline projects list, make cash forecasts and perform yearly and quarterly estimates for the roofs sold.
- Customized the sitemap and ribbon using the Sitemap editor and Ribbon workbench.
- Performed administrative tasks such as setting up new users, assigning permissions to users either manually or by using XRM Tool Box
- Developed Scribe DTS packages and SSIS jobs to perform data imports and monthly data refreshes on different CRM environments.
- Customized the RESCO Mobile CRM to include the top ten features requested by the business users from the sales department
- Worked closely with Territory managers to install, configure Outlook CRM client and RESCO Mobile CRM app.
- Worked majorly in resolving contact duplicate issues in Outlook and iPhones for Territory managers
- Conformed to the established GAF coding standards and followed standard GAF deployment and SDLC processes.
- Provided documentation and subsequent revisions for any bug fixes and new development efforts
- Worked as a core member in two major upgrades i.e., upgrading from CRM 2011 to CRM 2015 and CRM 2015 to Dynamics 365.
- Explored the Data Integration Tools (Inside View, LinkedIn, Relationship Insights) in Dynamics 365 to provide business with ideas on expanding their business
- Worked as core member in order to support the migration from Outlook CRM to the GSuite applications as the company was moving to GSuite. Offered RESCO Desktop and mobile app as alternatives as it supports integration with GSuite.
Environment: Visual Studio 2012, MS Dynamics CRM 365/2015/2011, SQL Server 2008 R2, SSRS, Scribe 7.9.2, Resco Mobile CRM 10.1
Confidential, New York, NYC
CRM Consultant / Developer
- Architected the solution to carry out the approval and underwriting process using MS Dynamics CRM for the submitted applications.
- Created flow diagrams and data base designs in Visio to depict the end-to-end architecture.
- Designed and developed MS Dynamics CRM workflows for record updates, notifications and assignments.
- Designed RESTful web services required for data transfer between front end web-interface and MS Dynamics CRM for the underwriting process.
- Customized MS Dynamics CRM by creating new entities, forms, security roles, ribbon buttons and changing site map.
- Created SSRS reports for scoring & tracking and analyzing the submitted applications.
- Followed agile methodology for project management and was responsible for sprint planning, delegating sprint tasks and updating progress for CRM track in daily scrums.
- Created a console application using C# to export data into an excel sheet from the CRM application. These data dumps were used by a user group for reporting purposes. Scheduled the application to run daily using windows task scheduler.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2013 for agile project management. Managed the product backlog, created work items for each sprint and assigned tasks to team members in the CRM module.
Environment: MS Dynamics CRM 2015,MS Visual Studio professional 2013, Team Foundation Server 2013, MS SQL Server 2014 and SQL Server Data Tools for Visual Studio 2013(for SSRS reports)
Confidential, Morristown, NJ
- Customized MS dynamics CRM to facilitate the quality control, discrepancy and incident report management processes.
- Developed SSRS reports for quality control module to help business estimate daily, monthly, yearly and quarterly load inspections and give a summary of approved and rejected loads
- Customized the Resco Mobile CRM app to help the facility managers access CRM and enter new records
- Worked on the ASP.NET application that is integrated into CRM. The asp.net application handles adding new materials, assigning materials to approvals, Cloning materials. Was involved in fixing bugs and develop new screens for advance material search using the Infragistics web grid and UI components.
- Helped in planning the MS Dynamics CRM upgrade from the 2011 version to 2015. Converted the existing scripts and plugins to CRM 2015
Environment: MS Dynamics CRM 2011, MS Dynamics CRM 2015, SSRS, MS Visual Studio Ultimate 2013& 2010, Visual Source Safe 2005,SQL Server 2008 R2, Resco Mobile CRM, Infragistics Ignite UI development tools.
Confidential, Birmingham, AL
Lead / Solution Architect
- Architected the solution and handled the development and implementation of the Contact Center Application.
- Worked closely with the product owner and the business analyst to gather requirements
- Documented the use cases, high level and low level design documents
- Designed and developed the SSIS packages for migrating the data required for the application from Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW)
- Used CRM Web resources (JScript) and C# Plugins to consume the web services on the Enterprise Integration Bus (EIB) to interact with EDW.
- Used the Dynamics CRM Destination Component from Cozy Roc in SSIS data flow for loading data into the Microsoft Dynamics CRM entity.
- Performed smoke and unit testing for the application.
- Collaborated with the data team for data requirements, EIB team for service requirements and testing team during the testing phase to ensure successful integration
- Followed approved systems development life cycle (SDLC) methodology for the project.
- Ensured all deliverables as per the statement of work (SOW) are produced, and all sign offs obtained at each phase.
Environment: MS Dynamics CRM 2011 & CRM 2013, Visual Studio 2012 Professional, Team foundation Server 2012, SQL Server 2012, COZY Roc (The Dynamics CRM Destination Component), DB2, Shadow Direct Client Driver
Confidential, Naperville, IL
- Delivered effective and timely support for Microsoft Dynamics CRM and SSRS, SSIS and SSAS tickets.
- Installed and configured Outlook MS Dynamics CRM Client and Roll ups on user machines when required.
- Developed SSIS packages to perform imports and update data in MS dynamics CRM.
- Used MS Dynamics CRM unmanaged solutions to migrate customizations between different environments.
- Performed impact analysis and offered bug fixes for issues logged.
- Developed plugins for new functionality and also provided end - to-end testing.
- Interacted with users on daily basis for new requirements and clarification on issues.
- Prepared documentation for issue resolutions and standard processes.
- Performed code reviews and prepared unit test case documents along with testing.
- Handled monthly production pushes, data refresh and other XRM Builds as required.
Environment: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, C#, Jscript, SQL Server, SSIS
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Performed requirement gathering and effort estimation.
- Gave demos as required to the client and conducted scrum meetings within the internal team to get status updates.
- End to end project related process documentation.
- Performed customizations using Jscript, JSON and AJAX calls to reduce the script code and increase efficiency
- Used ASP.net and Ajax controls to provide an interactive and dynamic user interfaces that integrated with CRM
- Used LINQ and Query Expressions to make updates to the SQL Database.
- Created DTS (Data Transformation System) packages using scribe workbench and scheduled scribe jobs using Scribe console
- Wrote complex plugins in C# for sending notifications to the users and perform calculations
- Developed SSRS reports for analyzing that data within CRM.
- Created custom workflows within CRM to handle the complexity the business case in certain scenarios.
- Worked as a lead member in upgrading CRM 4.0 to CRM 2011.
- Replaced their CRM 4.0 SOAP calls with JSON /JQuery Web Calls as part of the upgrade which greatly reduced the script code.
- Used “Twitterizer” for integrating CRM with Twitter and “Twitter Sentiment”, an API, to determine the tone of the tweet.
- Created a HTML CRM Web resource using Bing Maps Ajax Control version 6.3 and integrated it with CRM using simple JSON/JQuery web calls. This map helped in locating customers within a certain radius. It also gives the shortest route to take along with driving directions.
Environment: s: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0, C#.NET 3.5, ASP.NET 3.5, Jscript with SOAP Web calls to CRM Web Services, AJAX, ADO.NET, Microsoft SQL 2008, and SSRS
Confidential, Rolla, MO
- Played a major role is gathering requirements, designing and presenting proof of concepts to professors and sponsors in IBM
- Used core Java along with swing components to develop GUI.
- Java Native Interface was used to communicate with the C++ engine.
Environment: Core Java, Swing Components, JNI to communicate with C++ backend engine
- Gathered requirements from clients, provided impact analysis and unit test cases for each change request.
- Was chosen to provide design changes for complex change requests.
- Developed JSP pages and Java classes using spring framework.
Environment: Spring framework, J2ee, JSP, servlets, JDBC for database connections.