US Citizen currently living in Portland, Oregon looking for job opportunities in the Confidential . 5 years of programming and web development experience. A self - sufficient worker with the ability to quickly pick up and learn new technologies. Experienced with all parts of the SDLC, not just development, and with managing the expectations of multiple stakeholders including Quality Assurance, System Analysts, Project Managers, Technical Leads, Product Support, and End Users.
- C# .Net, Entity Frameworks, LINQ
- JQuery, Ajax
- Database (MySQL, PostgreSQL, TSQL, Oracle)
- SQL Server 2008 R2, SQL Server 2012 R2 (Stored Procedures, Indexes, Tables)
- ETL development with SSIS (Mainly moving data from SQL Server to Oracle and vice versa)
- Report generation with SSRS (Data taken from SQL Server)
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2012, 2015
- Internet Information Services 7
- Business Analytics (Cost Benefit, SWOT, Competitor Analysis, Risk Analysis)
- Source Control with TFS
- Agile software development - Scrum
- Data Analytics with R Studio
- Mobile Development with Eclipse, Java
- Spark Systems
Confidential, Hartford, CT
- Managed Front and Back end web development and maintained client’s large system through monthly releases. (HTML, C#, .Net)
- Used Entity Framework and LINQ to connect to client’s database.
- Wrote and optimized queries for Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server database (TSQL).
- Developed ETLs in SSIS and Reports in SSRS.
- Documented changes in technical specification document (TSD) using Sparks Systems and presented the document to Quality Assurance, System Analysts, Project Managers, Technical Leads, and Product Support.
- Created and documented a unit test case (UTC) for each function and presented the UTC to QA.
- Conducted Knowledge Transition sessions with Product Support to educate them on the changes and how to troubleshoot and maintain them. Provided ongoing support for each release while working on multiple releases.
- Coordinated with both onsite and offshore developers.
- Interacted with stakeholders at multiple points in the SDLC to ensure the smooth delivery of product.
Technical Environment: HTML, C#, .Net, Entity Framework, LINQ, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server 2012, TQL, SSIS, SSRS, Sparks, Java, Visual Studio 2012, Visual Studio 2015
Business Analyst/Risk Analyst, Albany, NY
- Performed a Research Report of the overall industry, popular practices, and common risks in outsourcing and mitigation plans.
- Created a Risk matrix that uses the severity and chance of risk to analyze the overall total risk.
- Conducted weekly meetings with client to get feedback on prototypes.
- Created a functional and non-functional business requirement document for the project.
- Created a UML Diagram of a mobile phone manufacturer database using Visio.
- Created a Gantt chart of the expected and actual project schedule.
Technical Environment: Gantt, Excel, Microsoft Visio, PowerPoint
Confidential, Tigard, OR
- Developed and deployed a toolbox and proxy tool using ASP.NET MVC 4 with Razor syntax.
- Connected to Database using Entity Frameworks.
- Secured Toolbox with Windows Authentication so only Confidential employees can enter and only those with permission to use the tools could see them.
- Made toolbox dynamic by automatically updating when a new tool was created and added to the database.
- Worked with end users to ensure the product fit their needs.
- Deployed Web application using IIS 7
Technical Environment: ASP.NET MVC 4, Razor, HTML, CSS, C#, SQL Server, Entity Frameworks, LINQ, IIS 7, Scrum
Confidential, Albany, NY
- Provided information needed for the warrant page. Database Admin created the view on Microsoft SQL Server.
- Processed the data using PHP and displayed a mockup of the warrant page using HTML.
- Met with client to ensure delivery of product despite lack of access to the database and webpage.
Technical Environment: SQL Server, PHP, HTML, CSS