- Senior Software Consultant with 10 years experience specializing in development using Microsoft and Open source Technologies. Interested in devising a better problem - solving method for challenging tasks and learning new technologies and tools if the need arises.
- Expertise in development of enterprise-wide applications using C#.Net, ASP.NET MVC, WPF, ADO.NET, VB.NET, JQuery, Signal R, Web API,
- Java, Java Script, Entity Framework, API, XML, Telerik, XSLT, Angular JS 2.0/4.0, node JS, Typescript, CSS3, HTML and PowerShell/bat programming.
- Strong experience in SOA application development using WCF and Web Services and UML diagrams.
- Expertise in Code review, Unit and System test case review, Estimation and Schedule, Testing support and Leading team.
- Expertise in SDLC process and AGILE process along with tools like VSTS, Aha, Confluence and JIRA.
- Good experience in configuring and utilizing various version control tools like SVN, TFS and GIT etc.
- Expertise in Developing Database schema and implementation on Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle technologies.
- Had domain knowledge in Finance, Insurance, supply chain management and security.
- Had exposure on Azure cloud web and .Net Core 2.0 framework application development
- Hands-on experience in Single Page UI (User Interface) application design and development i.e. creating Angular modules, controllers, directives, and filters to deploy the entire business logic.
- Experience in using UI-Router for binding data to different states and rendering different templates.
- Hands on experience TDD (Test Driven Development) approach by using testing tools such as Jasmine, Karma.
- Extensively worked on developing SOAP and REST based applications
- Proficiency in building responsive and mobile optimized websites using Bootstrap.
- Good understanding of Model View Controller MVC, MVVM and MVP design patterns.
Confidential, Madison, AL
SENIOR SOFTWARE CONSULTANT & DEVELOPER
- Confidential partners with Confidential to take the Safe City solution to the next levels. The Joint Solution brings in the expertise of both the entities. Confidential excels in video surveillance, 4G eLTE broadband Trunking, unified communication and video conferencing, to it Confidential adds its robust CAD and GIS strengths.
- Confidential has a well - known product called I/CAD - Computer Aided Dispatch which is an emergency dispatch software and we work for development and provide services for the same.
- Used AngularJS as framework to create Single Page Applications which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Worked with Confidential and Confidential china team in china and USA for 8 months to complete the requirement gathering, project planning, architecture design and resourcing.
- Developed Angular JS services, custom directives and views and organized using MVC pattern.
- Created custom directives and filters using AngularJS built-in $http service from controller through dependency injection.
- Worked on the REST/Web API to create the services and tested on postman and used in Angular JS $HTTP service calls and bind data in the table using ng attributes.
- Implemented Client-Server applications and add-in for Confidential I/CAD Applications in .NET (C#, ASP.NET) and C++ technologies and Angular JS.
- Used Angular $http to send GET/POST request to fetch data from server.
- Worked on implementing integrated solution for Multimedia Dispatcher with GeoMedia. Involved in the development of designing framework, development and support.
- Worked on Database upgrade from Oracle 9i to Oracle 12c to support latest I/CAD application.
- Developed a generic API using fa ade pattern to support windows and web application UI functionalities.
- Responsible to manipulate HTML5, CSS3 in jQuery as well as making the pages, dynamic using JSON and XML.
- Upgrading custom applications and GeoMedia Spatial Monitor Addin s to support Confidential I/CAD 9.4 product features.
- Involved in implementing Multi-Threading for communication.
- Extensively used AngularJS, NodeJS, JQUERY, JSON, AJAX and DOM scripting to create interactive web applications like message posting and auto complete form validations.
- Was leading the development team and provided estimates for this project.
- Developed CAD interface server and custom applications using .NET technologies.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
PROJECT LEADER & DEVELOPER
- Involved in the design of import and export interfaces for WebRMS.
- Worked on Database upgrade from Oracle 9i to SQL Server to support latest changes.
- Developed webpages using HTML5, Java Server Pages (JSP) and CSS3.
- Used JQuery, a cross browser java script library to dynamically update the page content on the client side.
- Upgrading custom interfaces to support new RMS features using Java (Struts, Servlets) technology.
- Supervising the team activities, Estimates and resourcing
- Implemented MVC using Struts Framework.
PROJECT LEADER & DEVELOPER & IMPELEMENTER
- Implemented Confidential CAD Application to create/update events and unit details in I/CAD system based on the requests to support Confidential emergency requirements using C#.NET, ASP.NET and JQuery.
- Worked at UP Police customer site for 2 months to complete deployment and implementation of latest builds. Also, communicating daily status to the customer Project Manager.
- Dealing with day - to-day issues as they come up and providing fixes.
- Developing Statements of Work for requested customization of reports and add-ons as required.
- Built dynamically generated dropdown lists using Ajax and jQuery.
- Working with Bootstrap to design Single Page Applications.
- Produced content pages with CSS3 layout and style markup presentations and also used Java script methods and properties.
- Used SQL in server-side code to fetch the JSON format of data.
- Scheduling work and ensuring completion of deliverables.
Technologies: .NET 4.6 (C#), VB.NET, JSON, XML, ASP.NET MVC, REST, CSS3, JQuery, Bootstrap, SQL Server 2016, SSRS, HTML, CSS, PowerShell, CAD and SignalR.
PROJECT LEADER & DEVELOPER
- Worked with Confidential in Brussels for 2 months to complete the requirement gathering and project planning.
- Developed Custom applications in .NET using I/CAD API for supporting customer requirements related to BE Police and Fire Services.
- Implemented an approach for DB Migration from Oracle 11g to SQL Server 2012 using SSMS, also built scripts to support the I/CAD DB schema changes from CAD814 to CAD9.3 product versions.
- Leading design and implementation of 25+ CAD modules.
- Implemented new interfaces for MPS and I/NET Dispatcher products for Confidential Police.
- Developed Add in s to support I/CAD application to automate various functionalities for Emergency Dispatch.
- Supervising the project team using AGILE methodology and used C#.NET, ASP.NET, JQuery, VB.NET, HTML5 technologies.
- Provided multilingual database approach to support FR/NL/DE languages from a single workstation on the language of logged - in user.
- Worked on implementation and rollouts for CAD9x upgrade releases
- Created dashboards to support LIVE Confidential Event/Unit monitoring stations.
- Designed developed screens of RBH/CPM Module Ext JS 4.1
- Developed reusable ExtJS components Such as Viewport, Panel, and Grids etc.
- Developed Pagination for Search Results using Ext Paging Store.
- Responsible to manipulate HTML5, CSS3 in jQuery as well as making the pages, dynamic using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Develop custom solutions that act upon Jenkins information in real time.
Technologies: .NET 4.5 (C#, WPF), ASP.NET MVC, Java Script, SQL Server 2012, Query, VB.NET, Web API, AJAX, Ext JS, JSON, HTML5, VB.NET, PowerShell.
PROJECT LEADER & DEVELOPER
- Developed an SIS interface (client and server) for HC100 system to synchronize the creation and updates of event information.
- Supported with Database upgrades and other I/CAD oriented applications upgrades using C#.NET and WPF .
Technologies: C++, .NET 4.5 (C#, WPF), SQL Server 2012, XML, Edge Frontier and I/CAD.
SENIOR SOFTWARE ANALYST
- Develop a CAD system to support SAMU Emergency medical services with NF399 conformity with Rich GUI interface.
- Worked with Intergraph, France EMS team in Aix - en-Provence, France for 1 month to complete the requirement gathering and project planning
- Stabilized the existing CAD system to support SAMU Emergency medical services with NF399 conformity with Rich GUI interface.
- Involved in development of CAD System to support FIRE request/responses.
- Designed and developed the WPF GUI using .NET for a mobile platform to support CAD functionalities (Fire, Medical systems)
Technologies: .NET 4.5 (C#, WPF), SQL Server 2012, Oracle, XML, CAD, WCF and batch programing.
Confidential, Lakewood, Fairfax
SENIOR SOFTWARE ANALYST
- Worked on I/LEADS application upgrade - designed and developed new forms using FoxPro technologies.
- Developed customer specific wrappers and custom applications over I/LEADS using .NET technologies to import arrestee or violator information from XML files
Technologies: .NET 4.5 (C#), FoxPro, SQL Server 2012, VB.NET, XSLT and XML.
SYSTEMS ANALYST & DEVELOPER
- Developed a CRM application to support all Insurance policy phases and premium calculations
- Responsible for making database schema changes.
- Regularly attending status meeting with on - site team members and users.
- Monitoring the system and resolving the defects as well as developing enhancements for the same.
- Responsible for deployment in DEV, UAT and Production.
- Implemented server side programs by using Servlets and JSP .
- Upgraded desktop version using C#.NET technology.
- Involved in gathering requirements from the client for designing the Web Pages.
Technologies: .NET 3.5 (C#), SQL Server 2012, ASP.NET, Java Script, J2EE (Hibernate), Web Services and JQuery.
SYSTEMS ANALYST & DEVELOPER
- Microsoft Dynamics AX combines a rich set of core capabilities with an innovative approach to enterprise resource planning (ERP). Together, they enable people to work more effectively and the organization to rapidly change to meet emerging opportunities.
- Development of reusable Functional test class libraries for Dynamics AX - ERP Modules in C# and VB.
- Responsible to develop and test new functionalities in Microsoft Dynamics AX (like GLS, GDL, and SCM)
- Provided dev support for existing system and bug fixing.
Technologies: .NET 4.5 (C#, WPF), Java Script, SQL Server 2008, VB.NET, PowerShell, Product Studio, Test Explorer and WTT.
- Involved in design and development of client/server modules to automate the entire Voltas sales process.
- Developed and tested utilities to interact with SOAP web services
- Responsible for creating and maintaining web applications and web services that interact with complex databases
- Responsible to develop and track entire sales cycle (leads to invoice creation) in .NET & VB technologies.
- Developed SSRS reports for entire sales system - inquiry/Quotation/Order/Invoice
Technologies: .NET 3.5 (C#), Java Script, SQL Server, Java (spring, Hibernate), Web Services, SSRS, VB.NET.
- Involved in various modules for this project using C#.NET, ASP.NE & SQL Server to support Students, Agents actions
- Designed the User Interface forms i.e. web page development using ASP.NET
- Development of UI Layer, Business layer, and Data Layer using .NET technologies