- Over 13 years of IT experience in developing multi - tier, client-server, web and windows applications using Object Oriented Analysisand Design (OOP) methodologies.
- 4+ years of Professional experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, Microsoft Dynamics 2013, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.
- Good experience in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) using various software development methodologies such as: Waterfall, Agile, Iterative, and Enterprise.
- Good experience in Analysis, design, development, deployment and operation of CRM software in Enterprise environment.
- Experience planning and facilitating requirements gathering sessions (Joint Application Design (JAD) or other requirements gathering techniques), requirements prioritization and scope negotiation.
- Technical experience of building application on Microsoft Technology Stack using technologies such as: C#.NET, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, Silverlight 5
- Proficient in developing complex plugins and custom workflows using Early Bound and Late Bound approaches and in writing code that require to access CRM data using LINQ, Query Expression, Fetch XML, Query By Attribute.
- Proficiency in doing customization in Microsoft Dynamics CRM such as: Entity Customization, creating and managing Entity Relationships& Relationship Behaviors, Form Customization, View Customizationand Ribbon Customization using Ribbon Workbench and Ribbon editor.
- Proficiency in creating, exporting and importing Managed Solution and Unmanaged Solution to transfer customizations from one environment to other.
- Proficiency in Multilingual CRM system using Language packs available from Microsoft or through exporting/importing Translations.
- Proficiency in Administering CRM by performing tasks like, enabling/disabling users in Active Directory (AD) and CRM, creating Business Unit Structures, managing roles and field security profiles and monitoring asynchronous tasks and data import jobs in CRM.
- Hand on Experience with CRM Data Migration Tool for data Migration Between two organizations.
- Good knowledge on SSRS and POWER BI Reporting
- Good hand on experience with the Entity Framework
- Good experience in Data Migration from legacy systems, different CRM systems like Sales Logix, SAP etc. using ETL tools like SSIS, Scribe Insight, Scribe Online and CRM Data Import.
- Experience in writing complex TSQL Queries, Stored Procedures, and Functions in SQL Server 2008/2012.
- Good Experience in Estimation of Load scenarios and Hardware sizing of CRM Infrastructure.
- Good Experience in installation of CRM application in Data Center Environment (Standalone, Role Based Installation both Front End and Back End Server Role) and Configuring Network Load Balancer (NLB), Internet Facing Deployment (IFD), Creating Active Directory instances, configuring Active Directory Replication to a Standby AD Server, Enabling Windows Cluster and SQL Cluster for CRM Databases.
- Good experience of creating various custom utilities, schedulers etc.
- Functional understanding of MS Dynamics CRM integration methods using: Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Web Services (SOAP & REST), ASP.NET Web API, Scribe Insight and Scribe Online.
- Experience in strategic business process modeling, traceability and quality management techniques.
- Experience in developing and leveraging various modeling techniques for requirements elicitation (use cases, wireframes/conceptual prototypes, process flow diagrams, etc.).
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, oral and written communication skills.
Enterprise Technologies: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, 2013, 2015
.NET Technologies: Microsoft Visual Studio, .NET framework 3.5/4.0, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Web Services, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Workflow
Database: MS SQL Server 2008/2012, MS Access
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
Other Tools: SSIS, Microsoft Office, Visio, VSS
Confidential, New York, NY
Sr. MS CRM Consultant
- Involved in implementing Microsoft Dynamic CRM 2013(Configuration/Customization).
- Gather business requirements and performed gap analysis. Prepared effort estimation based on the customization of new CRM system.
- Prepared requirement, design documents and high level project plan.
- Designed E-R model for sales, marketing and support services.
- Involved in data migration/synchronization of existing system data into MS Dynamics CRM 2013
- Creation of Views, Dashboards and SSRS Reports for various Users according to their roles.
- Evaluated impact of Microsoft patches, service packs, and upgrades on the platform and collaborate with Quality Assurance for testing and deployment
- Exporting Managed solution from Development environment for moving Customization to QA and Production Environments.
- Deployment of Customizations in the Production Environment during Go-Live phase of the Project.
- Used agile methodologies using Sure Step process.
- Executing Bug-Fixes and Change Request during Maintenance Phase.
- Maintenance of SQL Server and doing the Performance Management like monitoring Fragmentation of indexes, Updating the Statistics, evaluating Query Performance, creating Non-Clustered Indexes, setting Max Server Memory, setting RCSI (Read Commit Snapshot Isolation).
- Designed Sales Module comprising several libraries, workflows and other CRM customization.
- Involved in integrating CRM with SharePoint for document and record management.
- Involved in Custom Dashboards and SSRS Reports varying degree of complexity.
- Involved in customizing workflow which provides the case handling functionality.
- Involved in WCF Services (SOAP) design and deployment for integrating web application/card contact center with CRM.
- Modified the Microsoft Dynamics CRM menu navigation other sitemap navigation changes.
- Involved in unit testing and Bug Fixing of the whole system.
- Involved in deployment from development environment to testing and production environment.
- Used agile methodologies using Sure Step process.
Confidential, Enfield, CT
Dynamics CRM Analyst
- Upgrading the .NET Web Services to latest WCF Web services to integrate with SAP 6.0 ECC system.
- Developing the earlier Custom ASP.NET application to Silverlight/HTML 4.
- Upgrading the plugins and custom workflow libraries code to use the Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK libraries, Messages etc.
- Migration of Data from Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
- Developed 2 web services to communicate with the SAP system in WCF.
- Upgraded the plugins code written on Account, Opportunity, Contact, Order and Quote creation to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 format.
- Reconfigured the Auditing of System and entities in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Redesigned the Account, Opportunity, Product and Order form in line with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 form design.
- We follow agile methodologies using Sure Step process.
- Designed and executed strategies of Data Migration from Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 using SSIS/CRM Data Import feature.
- Upgraded the reports in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 to execute efficiently and correctly.
- Designed and executed the Cut-over phase strategies to move the load from Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 to Microsoft Dynamics 2011.
- Provided Training to end user to use the Upgraded Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 system and provided the Post Go-Live support.
Siebel Lead Developer
- Designed and developed Siebel Inbound Web Services for Customers, Quotes and Orders from external UI through Oracle SOA middleware
- Lead a team of Siebel developer in the development of the business requirements.
- Implemented a best practices plan for the gathering of critical business requirements.
- Analyzed and Fixed Application product defects for enabled loyalty Engine on Order Management Application.
- Provided advice and guidance for the integrated application design and development to coworkers and managers for knowledge transfer and creates Interface knowledge transfer plans, as well as an interface checklist for all other interface team members.
- Estimated time frame for comprehensive functional requirements.
- Implemented Account Management, Service Management, Contact Center Management, Product management &Order Capture in Siebel system.
- Design integrated solution for SiebelBilling - NetCracker, RBM (postpaid billing system), Activation - Comptel (provisioning platform), Huawei OCS (prepaid connections), Self-Care Portalect.,
- Design integrated solution for Siebel with IVR/USSD/CTI /SMSC -For order capturing, complaint handling, customer interaction history, logging of Insights
- Design integrated solution for Siebel with Existing Netcracker Billing/IN (OCS) - For synchronization of order, Service, Account Status, Customer Balance, Billing & Credit, tariff/package details including discounts, taxation details of Prepaid & postpaid customers
- Responsible for documenting/verifying the Functional Specification document and review of technical design document (high & low level).
- Worked on end to end implementation of Siebel Applications that includes modules like Siebel Order Management, Product and Pricing and Accrual and redemption transaction etc.
Environment: s: Siebel eCommunications Application 8.1, Siebel Loyalty 8.1, Oracle10g, Oracle AIA.
Siebel EAI Developer
- Worked closely with business partners/client team to define strategies for technical solutions, determine requirements, and develop Technical designs based on the Fictional Documents. Participated in analysis, design and implementation of large and complex enterprise wide applications or processes.
- Used Siebel Tools to define/modify objects like Screens, Views, Applets, MVG, Drilldown Objects (Dynamic and Static), Applet Toggles (Dynamic and Static), Pick Lists (Static and Dynamic) and User Properties as per requirements.
- Data Migration from various systems to Siebel.
- Developed SQL Procedures and Packages to migrate the data from various systems to Siebel using SQL developer and Siebel Enterprise Integration Manager.
- Developed SQL scripts to pull the data from Siebel system in a specific format and sent to other systems.
Environment: s: Siebel Call Center 7.8, Oracle10g.
Confidential, Topeka, KS
Siebel EAI Developer
- Design a web service interface, contains logics to search Siebel database and return the answer to IVR, such as Inter-State Look up, Check if Employer Exists and Look up Agent Extension.
- Design an interface to validate the Social Security Number (SSN) for new claims, if SSN failures should be used to create Non-Mon SR in Siebel.
- Design an interface to receive the Combined Wage Claim determination (IB5) file from ICON hub system via the ICON Client interface programs.
- Responsible for building custom UI for Siebel Sales Application using Siebel Open UI and Oracle Policy automation (OPA).
- Customized the application creating workflows, business services, custom buttons using Siebel eScript and implemented other declarative alternatives like User properties and data validation methods.
- Involved in Data Mapping for loading the outbound interface data and prepared complex SQL queries configured and optimized configuration ETL job for out bound interface data load.
- Managed and maintained relationships with clients as they pertain to new enhancements, GAP analysis, monthly reporting, and new expectations.
- Analyzing the OLPs requirements specification documents and prepared technical requirements Specification Documents.
Environment: s: Siebel 8.0 Public Sector, Tools 8.0, SQL server 2005, Windows, Unix, IIS 6.0, Confidential WebSphere MQ Series, Web services, Requisitepro, Test Director, MS Office Suite, Oracle Policy Automation (OPA version 10.2),MS Visual Source Safe, MS Visio, XML, XSD, wsdl, Main frames, Java.
- Design interfaces for out bound Siebel Web services (using .NET framework) that provides Siebel with data from external Data Base.
- Created common Generic Web Service implemented with two functions for each VBC (Init and Query) and for each VBC, created Workflow for out bound process.
- Configured and customized the Applets, Views, Screens, Business Components and Business Objects through Joins, Links, MVGs, User Properties, and MVLs.
- Implemented the Declarative Configuration Alternatives using Data Validations, User Properties, Workflows and Run time Events.
- Customized the application using Siebel Scripting as alternative to configuration extending the functionality.
- Involved in requirements gathering and analysis, analyzing and Preparing Low Level and High Level technical design documents and Solution design and fit gap analysis.
Environment: s: Siebel Financial 7.8, Oracle9i, Web services, .Net Frame work.
- Designing and Development inbound and out bound MQ AMI/Web Service integrations for various Field Service activities with SAP R/3.
- Responsible for configuration tasks including making field level changes in business components and GUI layer changes including developing new screens, views and applets as per client requirements.
- Worked extensively with Script and User Properties to enhance the functionality of the application.
- Update account and product data by stimulating custom business service and export into flat file.
- Translation of user interface into local language.
- Imported Price List and Tax List into Siebel base tables.
- PreparedHLD, LLD and UTC documents
Environment: s: Siebel eConsumer Sector Application 7.7, Oracle9i, MQ AMI.
- Configured and Developed Siebel 6/7.7 eSales Application (Workflows, Integration Objects, Data Mapping, Business Services, Pick list, MVG, Workflow Polices, Screens, Views, Applets, Business Validation by using eScript or User Properties, Web Services) Siebel Object by using Siebel tools.
- Data migration using EIM technology to extract data from legacy database to Siebel database.
- Worked on EIM to import data from legacy system, analyzing results, troubleshooting and performance tuning.
Environment: s: Siebel Sales Application 7.7, Oracle9i, windows-NT,2000
- Has interacted with the client in person to get an understanding on the requirements
- Involved in the complete lifecycle (SDLC) of the project in Design, Development, Implementation, testing and Support and Production Maintenance
- Generated skeleton classes required for the application
- Used separate Presentation, Business Logic and Data Access Layer in project development.
- Developed front-end screens using ASP.Net Web forms.
- Developed class files for business layer and data access layer using C#.Net.
- Migrating data from different sources like Flat File sources, Oracle database etc.
- Responsible for Migration of DB data fetching from Stored Procedures to Entity Framework withLINQ to SQL data fetching.
- Participate in development of artifacts such as Use Case Models, Use Cases, Activity Diagrams/Workflow Models,
- Developer of the core developing Team using C#.Net, SQL Server with MVC Pattern.
- Utilized Entity Framework technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation using LINQ Statements, views, User Defined Functions, Stored Procedures for inserting/updating/Deleting the data into the relational tables.
- Implemented ASP.NET security and Authentication modes provided by IIS and ASP.Net.
- Worked on MS SQL Server 2005 (stored procedures, triggers, definition of table schemas, etc).
- Worked with SOAP and RESTful Services using WCF and WEB API in an additional Service Layer.
- Developed DAL using ADO.NET Entity Framework, invoked DB tables and stored procedures.
- Implemented client side functionality using JQuery .
- Extensively worked on creating CSS, Master Pages, Theme and Site Definition to enrich the portal and to control the styles.
- Involved in deployment of the application to the QA server.
- Acted as Configuration Controller & process champion and guided the team to follow up process.