- Over 9+ years of experience in designing, implementing and adapting technically sophisticated online web applications using Microsoft technologies, ASP.NET and C# .NET.
- Expertise in Design and developer of Web and Windows applications using .NET 2.0/3.2/3.5/4.2/4.5 framework and C#, Windows forms, MVC, ADO.NET, Web services, WCF, WPF and XML in multitier architecture.
- Highly skilled in developing Web applications using Web forms, ASP.NET core, AJAX Control Toolkit, Master Pages, HTML, CSS, Validation controls.
- Proficient in C# infrastructure, Language standards, Object oriented technologies (OOD & OOP).
- Excellent knowledge in dealing with Delegates, Assemblies, User Controls and Custom Controls in VB .NET and C# .NET.
- Designed web application using ASP .NET MVC 5.0/4.0/3.0 by creating & deploying the web application with Language-Integrated Query (LINQ) to retrieve & store the data from various data sources.
- Full SDLC exposure from analysis,design of initial requirements to development, testing and deployment along with AJAX Technology using Agile Methodologies.
- Expertise in using ADO.NET objects such as SQL/OLEDB Connection Object, SQL/OLEDB Command Object, Data Reader Object, Dataset Object and Data Adapter Object.
- Experienced in developing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Enterprise Applications using WCF Enterprise Services, XML Web Services.
- Good exposure in working with ADO.NET, LINQ, LINQ to SQL, LINQ to Entities and Entity Framework.
- Experience in writing SQL statements, complex queries, sub queries, joins, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, and Functions in SQL Server.
- Experience in creating and manipulating database objects.
- Experience in creating and consuming Web Services using C#.
- Experience in working with version control tools like Team Foundation Server(TFS), Subversion(SVN), Visual Source Safe(VSS),Git.
- Highly organized and efficient to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Worked with Resharper to improve efficiency while programming.
- Experience in deploying, configuring, maintaining and testing the web sites and services on IIS 7.0
- Excellent written, analytical skills, verbal communication skills with a customer service oriented attitude and worked with offshore team as onsite coordinator to provide the update on daily basis.
Languages: C#.NET ( 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 ), VB.NET, T-SQL, PL/SQL, AJAX
Databases: MS SQL SERVER 2012/2008/2005/2000, Oracle 11g
.Net Frameworks: .Net Framework 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0
Web Technologies: ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC(5.0,4.0,3.0,2.0), HTML5, AngularJS, CSS, XML, XSL,WCF, Web Services.
IDE Tools: Visual Studio 2015/2013/2010/2008, Sql Server Management Studio, Rational Clearcase
Reporting Tool: Sql Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Crystal Reports (2010).
Web Server: Internet Information Server (IIS 7.0), Apache Tomcat 7.0/6.0, Windows Server 2008/2003
Version Control Tools: Visual Source Safe (VSS 6.0), SubVersion (SVN), Visual StudioTeam Foundation Server(TFS 2008)
MS-office Tools: Excel, Word, Power Point, Access, VISIO, Publisher, Outlook
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Sr. Application Developer
- Implementation of C# and web services.
- Migration of java web services into .Net using C#.
- Implemented WCF service and Developed callback methods in Class Library project to communicate with different layers.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#.
- Performed end to end development by using Oracle SQL as backend.
- Developed and consumed web services through Ajax, JQuery, SOAP, and XML.
- Used Bootstrap along with AngularJS in creating the Application.
- Created and deploy the ASP.NET MVC application hosted in Windows Azure Web Apps.
- Worked with Web Services, Caching features, Configuring optimizations and securing the web application.
- Active participation creating Web API based applications and services.
- Used OOPS (object oriented programming) concepts in developing classes. Used ADO.NET Controls like Connection, Command, Dataset and Data reader.
- Testing and implementing C++ applications for Windows platform.
- Build RESTful applications on the .NET Framework.
- Used React.js, which allows rendering pages on both the client and server using the same codebase.
- Analyzed and designed new WPF application using MVVM and Repository pattern.
- Experience in creating business apps using both WinForms and WPF. N-tier for WinForms and MVVM for WPF. Strong skills for XAML.
- Developed new user interface components for different modules using Kendo UI
- Designed and developed user interfaces and controllers using ASP.Net MVC 4, AngularJS.
- Configuring web.config and application.config files, for the configuration of the entire Web Application.
- Used SCRUM Agile methodology for development. Process included iterative development, monthly sprints, daily scrum meetings, and customer managed backlog.
- Make performance reports using SSRS. Created reports using SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) for customized and ad-hoc Queries.
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server(TFS) for the purpose of version Control and source code maintenance needs.
- Used agile methodologies, test-driven development (TDD) and automated builds.
- Developed and designed web applications and web service along with N-Unit Test cases.
Environment: Visual Studio 2015, C++, Oracle SQL, Fiddler, SOAP UI, Kendo UI, C#, Web Services(Web API), Bootstrap, TFS, Azure, HTML, XML, CSS, JQuery, AngularJS, ASP.NET MVC, SSRS, Multi threading, Ajax.
Confidential, Somerville, MA
Sr. Application Developer
- Involved in gathering the requirements from client and in the analysis, design & development of the project.
- Followed Agile Scrum methodology and worked with MVC architecture and few modules were built in MVP architecture.
- Involved in the design of security module that authenticates users based on the roles.
- All the user interface layers, web pages are created and integrated to maintain the performance of data flow and data integrity using ASP.NET User Controls, Server Controls and ADO.NET.
- Implemented Web Services for retrieving information. Build RESTful API's with ASP.NET Web API.
- Created WCF Services and Client Proxy for communication between Application Server and Web Server.
- Provided session level security and password authentication using Session objects and Cookies.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to attain uniformity of all web pages. Used Angular JS framework to bind Html and Java Script objects. Experienced in HTML5.
- Used SMTP mail class of .NET for the users to send mail with suggestions, receive any alerts, receive confirmation notifications etc.
- Worked on parsing and editing XML documents by validating it to the schema using class libraries provided by .NET.
- Data binding was extensively used to bind various server controls to the data from database. List controls like repeater controls, data list controls and data grid controls was used in displaying rows of data in a customized template format.
- Used SSRS for developing reports. Architected SSIS data process to migrate data using SQL server.
- Designed and developed several TSQL Server Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, User defined Functions for all the UML functionality for the web site.
- Involved in testing the application using N-Unit testing and worked with SVN as version controlling tool.
Confidential, DeLand, FL
- Involved in analysis, design and development of Application and Web Services.
- Applied design patterns such as n-tier, MVVM, Repository, and Singleton for designing key reusable components.
- Worked on the modules implementing the business logic and data model in C# and ADO.NET.
- Detailed analysis of Client’s Requirement specifications.
- Developed software applications using C++ and other object-oriented languages (OOPS).
- Created and managed SQL Server Databases.
- Created Stored Procedures, Triggers, functions using PL/SQL oracle through SQL Developer.
- Responsibility includes integration cycle and deploying application on testing server.
- Extensively involved in all stage of application development life cycle.
- Developed application using ASP.NET Framework.
- Developed the rich visual components through WPF and Silverlight using XAML.
- Enhanced the overall performance and the responsiveness of the application.
- Created an application in WPF that generates Silverlight Class library by taking XML file as an input.
- Developed software applications using C++ and other object-oriented languages (OOPS).
- Strong Object Oriented (OOPS) programming skills as extensively used C# to develop the middle tier of the applications.
- Experience in using SSIS tools like Import and Package Installation, and SSIS Package Installation.
- Implemented WCF service and Developed Asynchronous call back methods in Class Library project to communicate with a different layer of the solution.
- Used database for improving the performance of the application.
Confidential, Medford, MA
- Involved in requirement gathering, design and development (under Agile Methodology).
- Created Class diagrams using UML as part of design documentation.
- Implemented Ajax, JQuery and JSON in MVC with Razor view engine.
- Implemented Forms authentication, Asynchronous controls and View Models in MVC.
- Implemented membership management and role based security for managing the users.
- Designed screens (.aspx, .ascx and master pages) using Visual Studio .NET and Created Style Sheets for formatting the Webpages based on the business requirements and functional requirements document and used C#.
- Used different state management techniques (Hidden fields, View State, Session, query string) to maintain the state between the pages.
- Used ADO.Net class components SQL connection, SQL command and SQL Data Adapter.
- Handled the data access part using Object Relational Mapping (ORM) with Entity framework and LINQ.
- Created Data Contract classes, Consumed data and Data Synchronization from WCF.
- Used ASP.Net Web API to create REST architectural style to access from various clients.
- Used XAML and various bindings and commands in WPF.
- Extensively used AJAX controls like collapsible panels, tab controls, update panel etc.
- Extensively worked on stored procedures, Triggers, User defined Functions, Views, Temporary tables and Table variables using SQL Server.
- Created and designed reports using SSRS and deployed into report server.
- Used SSIS Data flow tasks, Control flow tasks, transformations like Merge, SCD, Fuzzy Grouping, Union to transform data.
- Used Team Foundation Server for Version Control and source Control.
Environment: C#, ASP.Net, Visual Studio, SQL Server, SQL, MVC, SSRS, LINQ, WCF, Web API, WPF, SSIS, Team Foundation Server.
- Involved in SystemAnalysis, Design, Development and Testing.
- Involved in Web Forms userinterfacedesign of the application using HTML, CSS, Java script, and ASP.NET Server control.
- Developed server side scripting using C#. NET following Object oriented concepts.
- Customized Data Access Module using ADO.NET, to handle the entire transaction with database.
- Wrote stored procedures returning XML schema, functions and triggers, implementing business rules in SQL SERVER 2005.
- Extensively used ADO .NET objects like Data Grid, Data Set, Data Table, Data Adapter and Data Readers.
- Used HTML controls and ASP.net server controls to develop UI.
- Responsible for developing the total Payment, IDR andAdministrator module for the Application.
- Strictly followed MVC Architectural design pattern.
- Responsible to provide system support once the code is migrated to Test, QA or Production environments.
- Developed and implemented appropriate exception handlers in C#. NET.
- Responsible for preparing the Project documentation to describe the overall functionality.
- Used WCF for the image module.
- Created Reports for having quick view of processed claims using SSRS.
- Involved in testing the application and followed Test Driven Development (TDD) process.
- Performed Unit Testing of the developed components and web forms using NUNIT.
- Used Visual Source Safe for Version Control.
- Performed manualtesting of the application
- Actively involved in BugFixing during the build and deployment process and debugging.
Environment: .NET Framework 3.5, C#, ASP.NET, ADO. Net, Web Forms, Object Oriented Programming, UML/Visio, AJAX 1.0, MVC, SOA, WCF, HTML, XML, Java Script, SQL Server 2005, SSRS, Visual Source Safe 7.0.
- Involved in complete Software Development Life Cycle SDLC - Requirements gathering, Conceptual Design, Analysis, and Detail design, Development, System Testing in Data Driven environment.
- UML (Rational Rose) was used throughout the whole design process to create sequence diagrams, Use Cases and Class Diagrams, which implement UML.
- Developing TDS (Technical Design Specifications).
- Actively participated in Software Development Life Cycle SDLC, following SCRUM with Agile incremental methodology.
- Responsible for designingFront End Web pages using ASP.NET, AJAX, HTML and C#.
- Implemented Web Services in C# based on SOAP protocols using XML, XSLT and WSDL transforms extensively for data transfers.
- Designed and developed solutions for the parts of Student Loans applications including its web front and back office processing.
- Involved in gathering and preparing the Software Requirements Specification.
- Responsible for writing code behind and Businesslogic using C# i.e., Middle tier and accessing to Oracle databases.
- Used ADO.NET to access the data.
- Developed the screens for agents to apply the loans.
- Responsible for using custom controls, web user controls and developing user interface screens.
- Involved in generating reports for loans data using crystalreports.
- Implementation of Ajax for look up values.
- Developed storedproceduresandqueries.
- Worked with ASP.NET Forms, ASP.Net state Management.
- Developed web pages using HTMLcontrols and ASP.NET webservercontrols.
- Developed front-end screens with HTML, DHTML and CSS.
- Migrated ASP, Visual Basic into .NET.
- Used VisualSourcesafe for Source control.
- Written testplans, which detailed the testing scope, strategy, test requirements and necessary resources.
- Developed testcases manually after analyzing the specifications of business document.
Environment: Microsoft .Net Framework, ASP.Net 2.0, Agile, C#. Net, Visual Basic, ASP, Microsoft Visual Source Safe, XML, XSLT, UML, Web Services, ADO.Net, Oracle 10g, Crystal Reports, Rational Rose, AJAX, Java Script, ASP, VB6, Manual Testing.