- Extensive knowledge and 6 years of experience in Software Product Design, analysis development, testing and deployment of Web Applications.
- Thorough understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) models like Waterfall and Agile(SCRUM), including requirements specifications, design specifications, development, implementation, and support.
- Strong in Object - Oriented Programming concepts like Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism and Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) Concepts.
- Experience in developing ASP.NET Web custom controls, user controls, Data Controls like Data Grid, Rich UI with extensive use of ASP.NET AJAX, Angular JS, Bootstrap and jQuery.
- Experience working with ASP.NET MVC pattern: Controller Actions, View Engine, Entity Framework Model and the Windows Workflow Foundation.
- Extensive experience in building Single Page Applications (SPA) using frameworks like AngularJs and custom MVC frameworks.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) implementing Web Services: SOAP & WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) Services.
- Created procedures, functions, triggers, packages and advance level queries and implemented business logic in SQL.
- Worked with Microsoft Operations Management Suite, Azure cloud based data collection.
- Knowledge of Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012/2015 features, Work Flow Foundation Framework and LINQ.
- Performed Test Driven Development (TDD) Unit Testing, Load Testing and also involved in testing using Selenium Web Driver.
- Expertise with reporting services like Crystal Reports and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS). Maintained Service Grid platforms and SAAS environments.
- Team player, maintained client/customer relationships by providing timely, superior quality products and services, understanding of client/customer needs, opportunities and satisfaction criteria.
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to handle multiple projects, meet tight deadlines and work to lead the team both onsite and offshore, individually as well as part of team.
Programming Languages: ASP.Net (4.5/4.0/3.5), ADO.NET (4.0/3.5), Web Services, .Net Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 . MVC.
Web Technologies: ASP.NET, ASP, HTML5, AJAX, Web-Services, WCF, MVC, JSON.
Scripting Language: XML, CSS, Java Script, TypeScript, jQuery, Bootstrap, Angular JS, HTML
.net Technologies: .Net Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5, WPF, WWF, WCF, LINQ, MVC 5/4/3/2.
Databases: SQL Server 2005/2008/2012, MS-Access.
Reporting Tools: Microsoft-Office, MS Reporting Services 2005/2008, Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
Development Tools: Visual Studio .NET 2008/2010/2012/2015 .
Versioning Tool: Visual Source Safe 6 (VSS), Team Foundation Server 2010, GIT.
Protocols: TCP/IP, FTP, HTTP, SMTP, SOAP.
Web Server: IIS5.0/6.0/7.0, Apache.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, MS DOS.
Methodologies: Agile, SCRUM, Water Fall, Test Driven Development (TDD)
Confidential, Detroit, MI
Full Stack .Net Developer
- Developed secure login interfaces with ASP.NET Server controls.
- Used various server controls like Multi View and Grid View with extensive data binding to display, page and sort multiple records.
- Developed Custom Controls and User controls for reusable part of the web pages using C# with ASP.NET.
- Worked with AJAX enabled WCF services using C# and ASP.NET.
- Implemented the functionality for the plugin using C#, ASP.NET, MVC, WCF and Entity Framework.
- Coding the presentation layer using WPF and service layer using Windows Communication foundation technology.
- Created user facing UI using Angular 2, Jquery and TypeScript. Developed View models using TypeScript.
- Used LINQ Data context object with ADO.NET Entity Framework for LINQ, invoked tables and stored procedures.
- Extensively worked with Controllers, Directives, Scope, Model and Modules in angularJS.
- Extensively used MVC for the designing on multiple devices.
- Developed test-driven development (TDD) strategy guiding use of the Nunit unit testing framework.
- Used Validation Controls for corresponding validations required for business logic in Web Forms.
- Worked on T-SQL programming (triggers/views/functions) in SQL Server including data integrity and schema enhancements.
- Developed Web Pages using SPA (Single Page Applications) Framework, HTML, CSS, Angular JS.
- Used Entity Framework Code First Approach and LINQ to create the data layer for the application.
- Created Views by applying complex queries on multiple tables to create the virtual tables and implemented Cursors in Stored Procedures using SQL Server 2010, Implemented Joins in Stored Procedures to get the desired data by joining multiple tables.
- Involved in testing like Unit test, Integration test, Acceptance test and Regression testing using NUnit and responsible for writing test scripts and scenarios.
- Designed REST APIs that allow sophisticated, effective and low cost application integration.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for source code control, project related document sharing and team collaboration.
- Responsible for testing, fixing the bugs and troubleshooting the technical problems. Modified applications according to the user's requirements.
Confidential, Westerville, Ohio
Sr .NET Developer
- Involved in Analyzing, Design, Development, and testing of the application for all the modules. And worked for 3 modules as front end developer also.
- Worked on creating new modules for application and responsible for working on full stack development of it including designing Angular JS controllers. Created custom validators using AngularJS Framework.
- Developed many Data classes to organize and carry data all over the application.
- Configured security features for the application using Form Based Authentication and Role Based Authorization in C# and ASP.NET.
- Involved in unit testing and integration testing of the application using NUnit.
- Created Web API Controllers to provide services to the application.
- Worked in Agile (Scrum) environment, which includes short-term goals, iterative development, and daily stand-ups for understanding status of work done and to be done to meet the deadlines.
- Source code versioning was handled by Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Developed reports using SSRS.
- Involved in documentation of technical design (TDD) and user documents.
Confidential, Dayton, OH
- The application has various functionalities such as participant and dealership registration and Login, registering for various incentives, Admin login, Dealership login, Participant Login, and Manager Login privileges and reports.
- User Interface was designed using ASP.NET and the business logic was coded in C#.Net.
- Customized and Integrated common incentive wizard to create incentives based on different business rules.
- Supported calculation engine for incentives including complex set of Field Challenge Reports.
- Created various reports to summarize the incentive standings, payouts and redemptions Integrated Spin and Win Program.
- Created tables and implemented various stored procedures and triggers.
- Involved in all the phases of software development life cycle of the system from requirements gathering to implementation.
- Used Web services for credit card service while customer payment process.
- Involved in using SQL Server Reporting Service for generating various reports.
- Used ASP.net client side and server side state management techniques.
- Extensively used ASP.net validation controls and java script for validating all web pages.
- Utilized AJAX for the creation of dynamic controls on web pages.
- Used Microsoft Visual Source Safe and Team Foundation Server for version control.
- Utilized various ADO.net features such as Data Set, Data Table, Data View, Data Adapter, and Data Reader to work on the data from SQL database.
- Developed Web Forms using HTML, CSS, ASP .NET Controls.
- Used Data Grids, Data Sets, Data Views, Data Adapters and Data Readers to extract data from Backend.
- Create Master Page using C#. Involved in design, coding using C# and implementation of role based security to allow user access limited to only authorize data & modules.
- Extensively used ADO.Net and the Dataset for handling Database activities.
- Created Single Page Application with loading multiple views using route services and adding more users experience to make it more dynamic by using AngularJS framework.
- Developed Win forms and User Interface of the application using C#.Net controls extensively.
- Used ASP.NET Web User Controls to write common UI Components.
- Developed modules for Authentication of a user, forgot password, Change password.
- Wrote business logic and created encryption/decryption methods for storage and retrieval of sensitive user data like password, email id, Client personal information etc.
- Used ADO.Net to store, manipulation and retrieve data from SQL Server.
- Designed a generic data access component to execute Stored Procedure and SQL statements from the Business Layer.
- Created Look Book project admin Web Application developed using ASP.NET.
- Working with SSIS for gathering data from difference data server. Used ADO.Net to store, manipulation and retrieve data from SQL Server DB.
- Involved in implementing .NET security with form based authentication, assigning roles and role based authorization using Web.config.
- Involved in Unit Testing, Integration Testing and Debugging.
Environment: ASP .NET, C#, Data Grid, Unit Testing, Integration testing, Debugging, AngularJS HTML, CSS, java Script, Ajax Control Tool Kit, SQL Server, Encryption/ Decryption, ADO .NET, SSIS.
Dot Net Developer
- Developed classes using C# .Net to communicate with other components.
- Designed the UI forms using ASP.NET, HTML, XML and CSS.
- Involved in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for designing, development phase and testing of the System.
- Created Joins, Indexes, Triggers and Stored Procedures for the application in SQL Server.
- Researched, designed and built custom Windows Workflow in VS 2010 for use within SharePoint 2010.
- Assisted in automated deployment from development to QA environment.
- Researched and developed process to add custom profile properties using BDC
- Implemented Multi Language support for globalization with variations
- Developed custom master pages in ASP.NET.
Environment: Windows Server 2003, MS Office 2007, MS SQL Server 2008, VS 2008, .NET Framework 3.5, C#3.0, Java script, IIS 6.0.