- Around 9 years of experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) includes Requirements gathering, Design, Development, Testing, Packaging and Deployment of Client/Server, Web and windows applications using Confidential Technologies.
- Expertise in developing Web and Client/Server Applications based on C#, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, Confidential Enterprise Library, SOAP, Web Services, Windows Service, WCF Services and MVC.
- Strong experience in design, analysis and implementation of Object - Oriented (OOPS) Applications (Inheritance, Polymorphism, Exception Handling etc) using VB.Net and C#.
- Experience with Model-View-Controller (MVC) design patterns to develop the .net applications.
- Experience in .NET security features such as Authentication (Windows-based Authentication, Forms-based Authentication) and Authorization (Authorizing Users and Roles).
- Experience in development and implementation of Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and responsible for developing WCF based Service, Data, Fault and Message Contracts.
- Proficient in Implementing WCF services and consuming using different protocols and implementing features like Security, Debugging and Performance.
- Knowledge in using Design Patterns.
- Good programming skills such as implementation of Arrays and making the program self-explanatory using various comments and follow SOP.
- Extensively used HTML5, BOOTSTRAP, ANGULAR JS and JQUERY and created Single Page Applications (SPA).
- Proficiency in working with various third party server side and client side UI components like Telerik, Kendo UI, Sync fusion controls.
- Used Silverlight for better look and feel using controls, Layouts, Styles and Data Binding. Worked on themes and styling for the application.
- Experience in developing windows form applications with GUI using Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and Service oriented applications (SOA) using Windows Communication foundation(WCF), MVVM, XAML.
- In-depth knowledge of WPF and experience that includes: authoring custom controls, data binding, control templates, styles, triggers, behaviors, data entry forms, nested forms and grids, data validation, and MVVM.
- Hands on experience in SQL Server and Oracle database design, development and in writing SQL Server 2012/2008, Constraints, Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures, Cursors, Triggers and User Defined Functions.
- Experience in data accessing using Data Adapter, Data Reader & Data Set, Entity Framework in ADO.NET and Language Integrated Query (LinQ), LinQ to SQL & LinQ to XML.
- Good Knowledge on configuring Virtual machines for SharePoint 2013, SQL Server 2012 and Azure Active Directory.
- Hands on experience in reports development using SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS) and Crystal Reports and experience in developing integration packages using SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS).
- Good Experience in creating the test cases and performing Unit testing on applications using N unit testing tool.
- Deployment of Application on Test and Production environment and Integration of different systems with the application. Experience in deploying and testing web applications on IIS.
- Good working knowledge in MS Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Source Safe, GIT and SVN Tortoise to manage code source control.
- Extensive working experience in working with Agile (SCRUM), Waterfall and TestDriven Development (TDD).
- Good experience in coordinating and working with developers in a team and adoptable to any environment.
- Excellent analytical skills with proficiency in debugging and Problem solving.
- Hands on experience with Azure based web portals.
Programming Languages: C# .NET (6.0/5.0/4.0/3.5/3.0 ), VB .NET,HTML, T-SQL, PL/SQL
XML Technologies: XML, XDOCUMENT, XSLT, XPATH, XSL
UI Technologies: Windows Forms,WPF
IDE Tools: Visual Studio 2015/2013/2010/2008, SQL Server Management Studio.
Databases: MS SQL SERVER 2014/2012/2008/2005/2000, MSAccess 2010/2007/2003, Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, Oracle, No SQL
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS 2008/2005).
Modelling Tools: UML,MS Visio 2010/2007
Version Controlling Tools: Visual SourceSafe(2005), SubVersion(SVN), Team Foundation Server (2008) and GIT
Middleware: WCF, ADO.NET 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0, Web Services, Enterprise Library 5.0/4.0/3.1
Servers: Windows Server 2008/2003/NT, Confidential IIS (7.0/6.0/5.0/4.0 )
Sr. Dot net Developer
- Implemented the project according to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and programming by using fast paced agile methodology, involving task completion, user stories.
- Involved in gathering client requirements and converted them in to technical specifications for development.
- Developed the application using C#, ASP.NET, MVC 4 framework.
- Successfully designed and implemented ASP.NET Web API / REST Services (secured over https) to fetch and store the data in to Database.
- Worked on COSMOS DB for pulling the data of existing tenants.
- Worked on Entity Framework for connection between code and data base
- Used SQL Server 2016 and Azure SQL, Azure Blob Storage, Azure Table Storage in the storage layer.
- Worked on Azure web jobs and used Azure Key Vault to encrypt keys and secrets.
- Hosted application on Azure cloud service.
- Hands on experience in deploying web applications to Azure portal.
- Used GIT with VSO for version control.
- Performed unit testing and functional N-Unit testing.
- Hands on experience with PAAS (Platform as a Service), IAAS (Infrastructure as a service).
- Developed application using ASP.NET MVC4 framework.
- Created application using HTML5, AngularJS, Bootstrap for responsive design.
- Created User Controls for better reusability of codes in the application.
- Developed Entity framework-based database access layer using ADO.Net and Entity Framework.
- Written stored procedures, triggers using T-SQL for data access from SQL Server 2008 R2 when applicable.
- Have developed RESTful services by using C# and Web API
- Project Data importing/exporting using serialization/de-serialization
- Developed User Interface in Razor Views
- Developed module which deals with validating user, changing passwords and searching of information depending upon priority of user in site using ASP.NET
- Used User Control, Ajax Toolkit to develop the application
- Developed Business logic layer using ASP.Net with C# under Visual Studio
- Used Master pages, User controls, Custom controls to suit user’s needs
- Publishing the web site on IIS server
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Version Control
- Generated reports using the SQL Server Reporting services (SSRS)
- Performed unit testing and functional NUnit testing.
- Worked with Agile/Scrum Environment to meet the timelines and interaction with the team
- Designed and developed business components and data components using C# and ADO.NET.
- Created Web Service in ASP.Net to serialize XML data over HTTP; where the third party uses XML for the query and transferring the data.
.Net Web Application Developer
- Worked in Agile/Scrum Environment to develop the application by meeting the timelines and interacting with team.
- Developed Asp.Net modules using MVC (Model-View-Controller) pattern.
- Followed Dependency injection design pattern.
- Took part in client meetings, requirements gathering, analysis & prepared sequence diagrams.
- Developed User Interface using Angular JS.
- Developed Business logic layer that includes code behind files and classes in N-Tier using ASP.Net with C# in Visual Studio 2012.
- Implemented OOP concepts and followed different design patterns.
- Created Stored Procedures, Functions, Views and Triggers in MS-SQL 2012 database.
- Developed routine Macros to create Tables, Listings and Figures (TLF's).
- Built new MACROS and modified existing MACROS to produce customized graphs using statistical procedures like PROC GPLOT to include in reports that required FDA approval .
- Developed security module which deals with validating user, changing passwords and restricted access to users for specific features like enrollment and search for customers based on their roles and rights using ASP.NET Form based and Role based authentication.
- Designed Master pages using shared views, Partial views and used Ajax Toolkit to meet user requirements and to develop the application efficiently without code redundancy.
- Used LINQ entity framework for retrieving data from the SQL database.
- Used Sessions, Cookies and Application Level State Management in Application.
- Performed validations using Validation attributes.
- Data importing/exporting using XML serialization/de-serialization.
- Consumed External web services created using WCF and REST.
- Used ODATA protocol on top of WCF to query data source per user requirements.
- Used ODATA to manipulate data source using CRUD operations.
- Used OData to return data in both Atom Pub (XML) and JSON formats.
- Used OData .NET libraries help users to build and consume OData v4 services.
- Used Confidential Azure to implement cloud based services.
- Developed and deployed the web application on IIS server.
- Used Git Hub for bug tracking, bug fixing and Version Control.
- Performed unit testing, performance testing and functional testing using NUnit.
- Actively participated in system testing, regression testing and exploratory testing and involved in bug fixing.
- Coded for new modifications and new modules of the application. Involved in development of the technical documents for application user guide and support.
Environment: MVC 4.0, Razor Views, Partial Views, Layouts, C#, ASP.Net 4.5, Visual Studio 2012, SQL Server2012Web API, IIS 7.0/7.5, Angular JS, JQuery, Java script, LINQ to SQL, XML, XAML, AJAX, HTML5, CSS, GitHub, NUnit, Macros.
- Performed requirement analysis, design, development and testing of the web-based application.
- Created rich, easy-to-use Views, Partial Views using Scaffolding Templates and Razor View Engine.
- Developed various Controllers with Action Methods returning varied action results like File Content, Script Execution, JSON Data, URL Redirection and HTTP Status.
- Applied Action Filters on key method to handle error, validations and authorization. Also implemented Custom Filters.
- Developed Data Models by Model First approach using Entity Framework 4.0 to enable strongly-typed LINQ queries.
- Have used ASP.NET Validation controls to do server-side validations and client-side validations based on the user’s browser.
- Responsible for designing MVC pattern webpages.
- Working Experience in SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) where creating, deploying and manage the reports.
- Working Experience to transform Xml data files, Flat files into destination with SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services).
- Consumed Remote Web services using WCF Service Model and called within Silverlight to implement Data Binding with Silverlight controls
- Invoked SQL Server stored procedures using ADO.NET.
- Using LINQ made queries for WCF services, WPF and Win Forms.
- Have extensively used Datasets, Data table and Data view to retrieve and manipulate data and display it in an ASP.NET page.
- Server side working experience with IIS (Internet Information Services) manages hosting, publishing.
- Used Active directory to provide a central location for network administration and security authentication for the users.
- Built interactive HTML forms using Web Controls.
- Created Link/Forms that provide A-sync operations using AJAX Helper class.
- Enabled Client and server cache using ASP.NET Cache API in MVC application.
- Implemented WCF service and developed asynchronous call back method in class library project to communicate with different layer of the solution.
- Unit test was done on loosely coupled modules using NUnit
- Used LINQ to query against strongly typed collections of object and various data source, XML documents, Web services.
- Implementing Business Layer using C#. Involved in designing and developing the Web Forms (UI) using HTML, CSS, HTML Controls, Server Controls and Data Controls.
- Creating ASP.NET User Controls and Master pages to reduce the complexity of user interface design and to have a common look and feel.
- Develop Business logic layer by implementing Object Oriented Programming Object Oriented Programming languages (OOPS) CONCEPTS abstraction, encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism in C#.
- Java Script was extensively used for client-side custom validations.
- Developed XML Web Services to interact with Java apps to retrieve Quote information.
- Designed and implemented Data access layer using ADO.NET to connect and retrieve or manipulate database information.
- Install, configure and maintain SQL server databases and Perform database backups and refreshes.
- Responsible for designing database tables, Complex T-SQL Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers in SQL Server
- Developed dynamic partial page updates using AJAX and added AJAX features to the existing web applications.
- Developed, Published, consumed web services to interact with the other applications and exposed them using SOAP and HTTP.
- Involved in unit testing and integration testing of the application.
- Used Crystal Reports to create Reports.
- Implemented architecture using C#, ASP.NET and ADO.NET.
- Worked as a team member (Team of four developers ) and was involved in complete lifecycle of the project (Requirement Analysis, Design, Coding, QA and Implementation of the Project).
- Created login screen, user credential checking and assigning, as well as access control logic in C#.
- Developed front end web pages using ASP.NET3.5 and coded the related business tier using VB.NET
- Development of custom web applications with ASP.NET3.5, Confidential C# and Adobe Action script/Flex technologies.
- Extensively used XSLT for transforming the data and XML in Business Layer.
- Designed and implemented SQL Server database objects (Complex stored procedures, Triggers functions, views and complex SQL/queries) to support reporting and various business processes.
- Monitored performance and optimized SQL queries for maximum efficiency.
- Used Grid View, Form View (Data Controls) to render the customer data and Implemented template columns in the Grid View.
- Established user control for Search Control and Custom Controls using ASP.NET.
- Involved in translating business requirements into technical solutions.
- Modified existing User Interface and built GUI using HTML Web Forms and AJAX controls for providing a consistent look and feel.
- Involved in the implementation of client-side validations using Java Script and User Control for rich user interface.
- Implemented authentication and authorization based on the roles of the user using Forms authentication. Worked closely with our QA team and Production Support group for the final release of the application.
- Hands on experience in Stored Procedures, Functions and Views in SQL Server.
- Involved in preparing the documentation for design and code module that developed.
Environment: C#, ASP.NET, VSS, ADO.NET, SQL Server 2005, Java Script, AJAX, IIS 6.0, Visual Studio 2008, Web Services, XML, Confidential Windows 2003 R2.