- 5+ years of professional experience in System Analysis, Design, Development, Coding and Implementation of various applications using .NET Technologies, C#, ASP.NET, VB.Net, MVC, WPF, WCF, MS - SQL Server.
- Experienced in Microsoft.Net technologies C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ADO.NET, Web Services and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and WPF.
- Proficient with WCF, Web Services.
- Experience in web development using HTML, XHTML, DHTML, XML.
- Expertise in Design and Development of User Interfaces, User Controls, Custom Controls using ASP.NET and C#.
- Strong working knowledge in development and usage of WCF.
- Experience in using LINQ to SQL, Entity Framework and ADO.NET to develop Data Access Layer.
- Good Understanding of how persisted objects are created, queried and used with Entity Framework.
- Hands on experience in creating content driven and user-friendly application using WPF.
- Extensive knowledge of C# object-oriented programming language concepts like Abstraction, Polymorphism, Inheritance and Encapsulation.
- Experience in design and development of applications using N-Tier Architecture.
- Analyzed on all phases of Data Warehouse development lifecycle, from gathering requirements to testing, implementation, and support
- Experience in implementing .NET Security features like Authentication and Authorization using Forms-based and Windows-based Authentication, Authorizing Users, Roles and User Account Impersonation.
- Experienced in methodologies like Agile.
- Extensive work experience with Data Adapter, Dataset and Data reader as a part of ADO.NET to access and update the database.
- Extensive experience in monitoring and tuning SQL Server database performance using tools like Experience in providing Logging, Error handling by using Event Handler, and Custom Logging for SSIS Packages.
- Knowledge in developing stored procedures functions and triggers using T-SQL and PL/SQL.
- Hands on experience in reports development using SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS) and Crystal Reports and experience in developing integration packages using SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS).
- Good Experience in database development in creating complex database Queries, Views, Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Cursors and Triggers.
Programming Language: C++, C#, .Net, HTML 3.0, CSS, JAVA
IDE Tools: Visual Studio, SqlServer management studio TFS.
ETL: SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server DTS, SSIS, SSRS, DataStage
NET Framework: .NET Framework, Asp.net MVC
Database: MS SQL Server, MS ACCESS
Version Control Tools: Visual SourceSafe 2005 and Team Foundation server, Telerik Controls, Bootstrap
Middleware: WCF, ADO.NET, WEB Services Angular JS, WinForms
Server: Windows Server 2008/2003/NT, IIS
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Developed Functional design specs and prototyping with N-tier &Layered architectures based on the analysis of business expectations and objectives.
- Responsible for analysis, design, implementation, management and maintenance of full software development life-cycle (SDLC) project.
- Develop, test and deploy the custom C#.NET applications in an Agile/SCRUM environment.
- Designed and developed Data Processing, Importing and Exporting components and workflows using .NET Framework, C#.NET, Multi-Threading, Secure FTP, Encryption & Decryption and with automated configurations.
- Created ASP.NET pages using C# .NET for middle-tier processing of client requests with ADO.NET interfaces for database and implemented stored procedures.
- Designed & developed reusable libraries and basic security building blocks by using C#.NET, .NET Framework Active Directory Interfaces.
- Created Restful services using ASP.NET Web API for exposing these to mobile device Involved in requirement gathering, analysis and documentation of assigned modules.
- Designed and implemented common User Controls, Web Forms, Web Services using C#.NET, ASP.NET/ADO.NET
- Designed and implemented Web Services for business logic implementation, secure data retrieval and update with SQL Server.
- Deployed SSIS package in SQL server Management Studio using SSIS DB catalog and created a job in SQL server agent to invoke the SSIS package.
- Designed and created database Tables, Views, Stored procedures, Triggers & Quires in SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2008R2.
- Migrated SQL Server 2008 database to Windows Azure SQL Database and updating the Connection Strings based on this.
- Process the new data in SQL Table by running multiple SQL scripts and Stored Procedure.
- Created Stored Procedure to call the SSIS package deployed in SQL Server and created a Excel Macro with a button which calls the stored procedure, by which the SSIS package is been triggered on demand.
- Developed SQL Server Stored Procedures, Tuned SQL Queries (using Indexes and Execution Plan)
- Created the entity model and generating the database from the model using the Code First Migrations feature of the Entity Framework Managed Agile methodology for continuous integration & continuous delivery with regular small releases.
- Analyzed closely with Business Analysts, gathering data from their discussions.
- Actively involved in Team meetings, scrum, release planning meetings and group discussions for project progress and project related issues using GIT HUB
- Designed and created database Tables, Views, Functions, Stored Procedures & Triggers using SQL Server databases.
- Led in complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for proper analysis, development, testing, deployment and enhancement of the code.
- Created ASP.Net web pages using C#.NET, HTML, CSS, AJAX, jQuery for sorting and filtering
- Involved in designing the web forms of the application using ASP.Net.
- Developed the application using ASP.Net with C# 3.0 as code behind for the internal processing.
- Created Client Server, N-Tire Applications for Long-term Health Care using Visual Studio 6(VB), .NET (VB.NET, C#, ASP), and SQL Server 2000.
- Developed data access components in Entity Framework and NHibernate.
- Used ADO.NET to invoke Stored Procedures and database connectivity to SQL SERVER.
- Created SQL database structures that integrate with Android applications and web interfaces.
- Tested the application on various android devices.
- Implemented Data Access Layer using Entity Framework to connect, retrieve and update the data from SQL server.
- Used Java Script for client-side validations.
- Developed of component classes and interfaces in C# encapsulating the business logic with strict adherence to Object-Oriented Paradigms.
- Responsible for implementing and deployment of Web Services.
- Implemented the functionality to render data using XML files.
- Used Data set, Data View and Data Adapter to manipulate and display data.
- Used Visual Source Safe (VSS) for source control, data collection, reporting and project tracking.
- Experienced with Microsoft Team Foundation Server TFS.
- Applied validation controls for validating UI Web forms using ASP.Net.
- Used the Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services to displaying the data in reports form.
- Created Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers and Complex T-SQL queries in SQL Server.
- Trained team member on enhancing the application and implementing coding standards.
- Involved in Unit testing and Bug fixing.
- Processed the new data in SQL Table by running multiple SQL scripts and Stored Procedure.
- Worked with the team for analyzing the requirements and to design the business rules as per the business requirements.
Environment: Visual Studio 2008, .Net Framework 3.5, C# 3.0, XML, ADO.NET, SQL Server 2005, Java Script, VSS, Web Services, Internet Information Service (IIS 6.0).
- Analyzed the functionality and coding using C#.NET and Designed Screens.
- Taking the requirements from the Client, Solution design based on the requirements.
- Developed the Testing environment for few batch programs using Win forms.
- Designed the front end and back end (database).
- Gather requirements from subject matter experts (SME's) and end users.
- Prepared technical specifications for custom requirements.
- Involved in Agile methodology like Scrum for design, implementation and testing.
- Developed and maintained the applications by utilizing ASP.NET.
- Created ASP.NET web forms containing code for business and data access logic using VB.NET.
- Built web applications with ASP.NET 4.0 MVC, C#, HTML, CSS.
- Implemented WPF in creating custom controls.
- Developed custom components and reports to meet end client's need.
- Used different controls like Data Grid, List controls etc. Used various validator controls.
- Developing XML Web Services and Service Components with Visual Basic. NET.
- Provide expert technical guidance and troubleshoot existing application related problems.
- Maintaining and documenting change control procedures per the audit guidelines.
- Responsible for the testing, fixing the bugs and troubleshooting technical problems.
.Net Developer intern
- Used N-tier architecture for presentation layer, Business and Data Access Layers using VB.Net
- Used SQL Server 2005 to populate the data and information about the customers.
- Designed and developed UI using VB.Net, ASP.NET and used Grid view control throughout the application.
- Created and maintained database objects like complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Tables, Views and SQL Joins.
- Designed various stored procedures in the database and worked on ADO.NET code to connect to SQL Server and extensively worked with LINQ queries.
- Created use case and class diagrams in MS Visio using UML notations.
- Involved in Installation, Configuration, Development, Deployment and Troubleshoot Reporting services using SSRS and Crystal Report across the various environment.
- Throughout this project, we followed waterfall methodology.
- Involved in developing test cases for unit testing, integration testing and also conducting code walk-through.