- Results driven professional, experienced in Web and Windows corporate software development with extensive involvement across many companies and platforms, including manufacturing, finance, and administration.
- Flexible yet detail oriented, adapting with rapidly and ever - changing IT technologies, reacting and learning different solutions, tools, and languages to produce results for the business needs.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills and excel at providing good, usable documentation for applications.
Confidential, Easton PA
- Performed many duties based on small size of IT department, from development of C# Windows Applications to SharePoint Administration and Development, as well as database design, implementation, and performance tuning using SQL Server.
- Gathered requirements from business users and trained business users on SharePoint use, as well as SharePoint site administration and documentation.
- Implemented SharePoint company-wide, working closely with networking and server teams, installing software, requesting virtual server builds, DNS entries, working with business users on browser issues, creating Site Collections, Sites, Site Security, and general SharePoint Server administration.
- Designed, developed, and implemented REACh (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals) reporting system in SharePoint using Web Parts and SQL Server to replace existing Access database reporting system. Improved user interface (UI) and functionality, enabling business users to run reports themselves, reducing reporting time from several days down to 11 seconds.
- Designed, implemented, maintained an Education Special Quotes system allowing business users to make special quotes for products to school districts across nation, helping teachers to provide products to kids, saving the company $170K+; this system interacted with SQL Server database which I designed and implemented, interfaced with Oracle databases, and SAP through PI (Process Integration).
- Acted as a Project Lead to accomplished goals, negotiating with various teams in IS, as well as management to communicate goals and designs, gain feedback and suggestions to refine architecture, and help team implement those goals and designs.
- Provided new functionality and solutions for warehouse management using Confidential software at various fortune 500 companies and Confidential .
- Confidential uses SQL and proprietary MOCA SQL as well as C++, C# and various other languages in its modifications and customizations.
Confidential, Carmel, IN
Senior Software Engineer
- Provided companies throughout United States with Confidential support and development.
Confidential, Cary, NC
Senior Software Engineer
- Provided companies throughout U.S. with Confidential support and development.