- 7 years of experience in all stages of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) involving analysis of the user requirements, designing, development, testing, deployment, documentation and maintaining various stand - alone, client-server and web-based projects.
- Extensive experience of designing and developing software applications with Microsoft Visual studio and .NET Framework various versions using C#, ASP.NET.
- Experience in developing applications using ASP.NET MVC Framework, C# .NET, WCF, Web API, Win Forms, ADO.NET, Web Services, Remoting Services, XML, Java Script, JQUERY, Angular .js, React . js, Node.js, Bootstrap, HTML, HTML5, IIS, Window Services, AJAX, LINQ and LINQ-To-SQL.
- Used PostgreSQL to connect for Azure Database from C#.
- Experience in all phases of application development including User Interface/ Presentation, Business Logic and Data tiers.
- Expertise in designing and developing the Class Libraries for encapsulating the reusable functionalities like creating the Library for Data Access Layer, and implementing lots of reusable business rules.
- Vast experience in developing applications using Service Oriented (SOA) and N-tier Architecture.
- Experience on working on Cloud like AWS and Azure.
- Strong Object Oriented (OOPS) programming skills as extensively used C# to develop the middle tier of the applications.
- Experience on configuration of applications on IIS.
- Knowledge on Amazon Web Series(AWS).
- Generated reports using various reports generation tools/services like SQL Server Reporting Services, Crystal Reports.
- Hands-on experience in implementing Web API to access the services of other applications.
- Extensive experience in working with jQuery’s, AJAX and JSON Objects.
- Experience in writing Database Queries, Stored procedures, Triggers and background jobs in Oracle.
- Strong abilities in Database Programming using RDBMS databases like Oracle10g and SQL Server various versions.
- Possess in-depth knowledge in SQL Server technologies such as TSQL, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, Functions, and Common Table Expressions.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS), SVN and VSS as version control.
- Thoroughly followed Agile methodology, especially Scrum process and Extreme programming for software development.
- Having good skill and experience in performing both Unit and Integration testing.
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in debugging and problem solving.
- Exceptional ability to master new concepts and capable of working as a Team, as well as independently.
- Good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to work individually or part of a team and good learner to adapt new technologies that improve the business.
Languages: C# 6.0, T-SQL, PL/SQL, Angular 4, Java Script, jQuery.
Microsoft Technologies: .NET Framework 3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5, C#.NET, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, Windows Forms, Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, MSF, SCSF CAB
Entity Framework: Entity Framework 6.0, Lambda Expressions, Query Expressions
Development Tools: Visual Studio 2003, 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015
Tools: FxCop, SandCastle, UML, VSTS, SSIS, SSRS
Web Servers: IIS6
Databases: MS-SQL Server 2005/2008/2012
Methodology: SDLC, Waterfall Model and Agile and Scrum
Software Design Tool: Microsoft Visio
Reports: SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
Platforms: Windows 2000, Windows XP and Vista/7.
Source Control: Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Source Safe (VSS), Rational Team Concert(RTC)
Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook
FullStack .Net Developer
- Participated in gatherings with Business clients and with other project teams to guarantee that the unpredictable business prerequisites reflect in the team improvement.
- Worked as UI Designer and Developer for the Web application using C# and ASP.NET.
- Developed User Controls, used .NET web controls and improved the performance of the application by configuring the caching.
- Use C#.NET to develop code for business and repository layer.
- Use Model View Controller (MVC) architectural Design patterns for the development of the product.
- Designing the application as a three-tier application with UI in the presentation layer, Business logic in the middle layer and Database activity in the third layer.
- Deploy Classic ASP and MVC .Net Applications using different application pools on web server as a single Intranet Application
- Work with Web API for building Restful applications on the .Net Framework.
- Create Views and Partial Views - UI and middle tier for various modules using C#, MVC (Razor View Engine), AJAX, JQuery, HTML5, CSS.
- Use technologies provided by the .NET framework including ASP.NET, Entity framework, Web Services using SOA and data manipulation using XML. Design of multiple web APIs.
- Develop the application using MVC frame work, Bootstrap, MVVM and WCF.
- Involved in coding member validation business functionality using WCF.
- Design MVVM to make use of data binding functions in WPF to better facilitate the separation of view layer development from the rest of the pattern, by removing virtually all GUI code.
- Windows presentation Foundation (WPF) is used for building applications for rendering user interfaces in windows based applications.
- Analyzed and exchanged administrator, designed, developed and maintained the web-based and automated accounting systems and various other applications using VB and SQL Server.
- Implemented ADO.Net data access techniques i.e. SQL Connection Objects, SQL Command Objects, Data Set Objects, Data Reader Objects and Data Adapter Objects using Data Grid and Data List in ADO.Net.
- Responsible for designing, developing and deploying collaboration portal and Master data workflow using SharePoint Portal Server (SPS), Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) and, .NET Framework.
- Created, customized, SharePoint Portal Sites, permissions for users on various sites, updated content, and created custom navigation i.e. structuring document folders, quick launch etc.
- Created custom SharePoint sites, sub sites, Document Libraries, Lists and List views to collaborate the Affiliates using visual studio 2013.
- Designed Application using HTML5 and CSS3 standards.
- Developed the user interface for back office support and worked collaboratively in agile scrum team on the design and development of application based MVC framework using Angular.js, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Worked with Angular.js for creating Single page Applications.
- Created Stored Procedures PL/SQL statements, Functions to manipulate the databases.
- Worked with all phases of SDLC in the Waterfall model and Agile (SCRUM) methodologies.
- Host Windows WEB API's, Asp.Net applications in IIS and creating Cloud Instance using AWS for deployment in product environment.
- Use in the way that Azure Storage Emulator utilizes a SQL Server occasion and the nearby document framework to mimic Azure Storage (lines, tables, blobs), with the goal to test locally.
- Create Restful Web Services using Node . js.
- Write various stored procedures and SQL statements to access data from SQL Server Database.
- Develop the web parts using ASP .NET and deployed them to IIS Web Server .
Confidential - Boston, MA
Full Stack .NET Developer
- Participated in all phases including designing according to technical requirements, Development, test, release and production support.
- Participated in the feasibility study of migration the existing legacy application from ASP/Db2 to ASP.NET and SQL Server 2012 .
- Completely migrated the application database from DB2 to SQL Server 2012 .
- Focus and developed rich and enhanced web pages using MVC 5.0, C#, Entity Framework, JSON, HTML 5, CSS3, AngularJS and Bootstrap .
- Worked with MVC framework for stateless development and separation of responsibility between Model, Views and Controllers .
- Followed SOLID principles and design patterns in designing the Application Layers .
- Designed and Developed Unit and Integration Tests utilizing N-Unit system to test the individual bits of the functionality.
- Improve the interaction between Model and View by using AngularJS, Used Web API to realize Restful services with JSON data .
- Developed File processing components for reading data from files and processing data based on requirements, or generating new files using the data in database.
- Maintained the application security by implementing authentication and authorization features.
- Used JIRA for AGILE Scrum Project management and bug tracking.
- Designed and developed complex Stored Procedures in SQL Server .
- Created SSIS package to push the data from the application database to ODS (Operational data store) .
- Used in Source Code Control Systems like MS Visual Source Safe (VSS) and Team Foundation Server (TFS) .
- Involved in unit testing and integration testing of the entire application.
- .NET Developer with extensive experience in . NET Platform, Visual Studio 2010/2012/2015 and Microsoft SQL Server, No SQL, PL/SQL .
- Used VB.NET in relation and collaboration with object-oriented programming.
- Professional in developing Web application using C#, ASP.NET Web Form and ASP.NET MVC in a Client/Web server environment, and implementing N-Tier Architecture .
- Developed classes and interfaces for the Data Access layer using VB.NET, ASP.NET ADO.Net, and SQL 2010 data access library.
- Extensive design and programming experience.
- Designed and developed functional requirements and specifications of Web Service, WCF and Web API .
- Extensive experience with Entity Framework Database Model .
- Worked extensively with ADO.NET objects like LINQ to SQL to interact with databases like SQL Server .
- Worked on SSIS as a platform for data integration and workflow applications and developed SRSS reports.
- Written SQL DB install scripts to install database and DB objects in SQL Server (tables, functions, procedures) in Development, Testing, Staging and Production environments.
- Experience in working on Single Page Application .
- Experience in all SDLC phases, document requirements and design, software applications/services with given requirements, budgets, and timelines and quality criteria.
- Experience in GIT, Team Foundation Server (TFS) ; familiar with Waterfall and Agile Methodology .
- Good communication skills and ability to provide coordination and support in a team environment.
- Involved in development of Website for the users to access different reports and integrated it with Windows application. Developed web pages using ASP.NET and C#. ADO.NET is used for data storage and manipulation.
- Started working on migrating ASP.NET application to ASP.NET MVC application.
- Developed business logic using C# and connect to WCF services to get data.
- Developing reports on SSRS on SQL server and excellent SSIS packages for integrating data.
- Involved in the process of designing and developing web based UI Layout using ASP.NET.
- Implemented a crucial feature involving complex WCF service design based on the callback mechanism.
- Extensively worked ASP.NET MVC applications using Database-First/Code-First Approach in Entity Framework.
- Used ADO.NET and its components Data Reader, Dataset, Connection and Data Adapter as middleware component to access the SQL database.
- Used extensively Java Script and ASP.NET AJAX for front end and Ajax web methods.
- Developed multiple SSIS packages to extract large volumes of data from multiple CSV Flat Files and to load the data into target data SQL server using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Used LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML and LINQ to Objects for retrieving the data efficiently and Just in Time manner.
- Involved in Unit testing, bug fixing and User acceptance testing.
- Wrote stored procedures and Triggers for database transactions.
- Implemented Dash Board/workflow management and exception handling.
- Participate in weekly status meetings, peer-code-reviews, and meetings with Business users/Analysts to understand business requirements of users.
- Involved in writing, understanding and debugging complex queries.
- Created triggers, functions, cursors and joins on database tables in SQL Server database.
- Involved in Unit testing, bug fixing and User acceptance testing .
Environment: .NET Framework 4.0/4.5, Visual Studio 2013, ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC, C#, HTML5, CSS3, JSON, ADO.NET, Entity Framework 5, WinForms, Web Services, WCF, XML, XSD, XSLT, SQL SERVER 2012, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS.
Junior .Net Developer
- Implemented AGILE Methodology in the entire project.
- Involved in requirement analysis and application designing sessions.
- Implemented .NET framework 4.0, N-tier architecture and Object-Oriented Methodologies for application development.
- Developed and Implemented Win Forms, Web Forms using ASP.NET and coded the Business logic in C# .
- Implemented designing and developing the GUI for the user interface with various controls.
- Created the database and have written stored procedures in Oracle .
- Implemented Web Services for publishing and consuming data successfully.
- Used Grid View and List View various other controls for displaying data.
- Used ADO.NET and entity framework for database interaction.
- Developed a Web Service which receives/sends data in XML format .
- Performed Testing on different functionalities of the application.
- Deployed the code on IIS Server .
- Involved in technical support and documentation.
- Handled production issues and enhanced the User interface as per requirements.