- Over 7 years of IT experience with exceptional skills in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) and involved in Analysis, Design and Development.
- Excellent working knowledge of industry advanced technologies like ASP.NET, C#.NET, ADO.NET, IIS, web controls, WCF and LINQ.
- Experience in MVC (Model View Controller) architecture with ASP.NET framework and Microsoft.Net Design Patterns.
- Experience in working with .NET features like Inheritance, Polymorphism, Interfaces, Events and Delegates, Generics and Collections, Multithreading, Exception Handling and Tracing in .NET applications.
- Strong abilities in Database Programming using RDBMS databases like SQL Server, Oracle and MS Access.
- Extensively worked on writing Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Views and Database Design.
- Excellent knowledge in Object Oriented analysis and design (OOAD), Agile Development Methodology, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Model - View-Controller Architectures (MVC).
- Expertise in designing and developing complex user interfaces (GUI) using ASP.NET.
- Deployed Websites, having 3-tier architecture (Web Server, Web Services server, Database server).
- Strong debugging skills in n-tiered ASP.Net/C# web application.
- Proficient in writing stored procedures, Functions, Cursors, Packages, and Database Triggers using SQL Server and Oracle.
- Experienced in designing and developing reports using MS SQL Server, Reporting Services, LINQ to SQL and expertise in creating reports using Crystal Reports.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and inter-personal skills.
- Strong technical background, excellent analytical ability, problem solving skills.
Microsoft Technologies: C#.NET,ASP.NET, ADO.NET, LINQ.
Web Technologies: Angular JS Framework, AJAX, HTML, ASP.NET, CSS, XML, XSL, WSDL.
Development Tools: Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012.
Web Services: WCF, (SOAP/REST).
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Crystal Reports.
Web Servers: IIS.
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, MS Access.
Source Control: Visual Source Safe (VSS), Team Foundation Server (TFS).
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Unix.
Confidential, Stamford, CT
- Analyze the Requirement specifications provided by the Client and Developed Technical and Functional specifications.
- Used C# for the coding and worked with N-tier Architecture for Presentation layer, Business Layer and Data Access Layers.
- Debugged and Coded using C#.Net and ASP.NET
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Connection Strings, Command Type, Data Adapter, Data Reader and Data Set for consistent Data Access.
- Implemented Model-View-Controller (MVC) design pattern using Single Page Application (SPA) - Angular JS for the User Interface (UI).
- Developed and consumed several WCF web Services for transferring data between applications.
- Developed various forms using AJAX Extended Controllers and created XML documents for embedding data into the controllers.
- Implemented Data Grids for displaying data and editable Data Grids for data manipulation in the presentation layer using HTML, Server Controls and C#.Net.
- Rendered XML document to an HTML using XSL and XSLT Transformations.
- Developed Web Services for Provider Enrollment using WCF technology.
- Worked with triggers, stored procedures using T-SQL.
- Worked with Language Integrated Query (LINQ) to query the data against the database (LINQ to SQL), dataset (LINQ to dataset), and xml (LINQ to XML).
- Interacted with QA lead in setting up the environment for testing and co-ordinate with the release team.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) to maintain the version control history during development.
- Performed Unit testing, Modular testing, Regression Testing and successful integration of modules and multiple layers in the system.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Designed, developed and enhanced the application in .NET Framework.
- Co-Ordination of Build Deliveries, deploying, hotfixes for critical issues in production.
- Responsible for requirement gathering from the Business Analyst’s and for preparing the Requirement Specification Document using Agile Methodology (SCRUM).
- Unique experience of working on all 3 tiers of the application facing key challenges on Business and Database layers.
- Designed and created templates using CSS which can be used through all the forms to have a unified look.
- Implementation of client side validations using JQuery and ASP.NET MVC Validation implemented at Controller level.
- Used AJAX for faster and interactive web experience with AJAX controls Toolkit
- Used Entity Relationship extensively for retrieving, querying and manipulating data in the database.
- Responsible for developing WCF Service Libraries to exchange data between Desktop and Central Application and implement business logic.
- Extensively used Data bound controls like Grid view, Data List and Data Repeater controls.
- Creating LINQ enabled database layer using API such as LINQ to SQL and Entity Framework.
- Created Stored Procedures, Indexes, Views and Triggers using SQL Server 2008.
- Extensive use of Web Services, WCF Services and SOAP protocols.
- Used Team Foundation Server as Source Code Repository for the entire application.
- Performed unit and manual testing of the application.
Environment: Visual Studio 2012, ASP.Net, C#.Net, ADO.Net, SQL Server 2012, LINQ, WCF, SOAP, Clear Case, Design Patterns, MVC 4, JQuery, AJAX, HTML, CSS, TOAD, TFS, IIS, NUnit, Windows.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Involved in analysis, design, and development and testing of the application.
- Interacted with the client, for documenting business details and designing Software Requirement Specifications and Project Management.
- Creation of daily, weekly and monthly production schedules.
- Implemented GUI using HTML, XML, AJAX and CSS Controls to create web pages, developed Master Pages, classes for reuse.
- Implemented AJAX support for better user experience and good performance.
- Created the User controls and worked on custom controls for the presentation layer.
- Used several server side controls like Data Grid, Calendar control, and validation controls.
- Generated entity classes based on the database schema and improved the development of N-tier architecture using LINQ.
- To eliminate the need for the data access code used Entity Framework mapper.
- Creation and implementation of stored procedures, triggers, views and queries.
- Used TFS to maintain the version control history during development.
- Used Crystal Reports as a reporting tool for developing reports.
- Utilized Trace and Debug flags within the web application in the development and test environments of the application.
- Performed unit testing on every new version before sending it for User Acceptance Test.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Participated in requirement gathering and analysis with business users.
- Used the concept of MVC architecture for creating the presentation layer, Service Interface, Entity Layer, Model Layer, Controller Layer, View Layer, and the Database.
- Involved in writing client side validations using ASP.NET validation controls.
- Gathered and analyzed all necessary requirements by involving in discussion sessions.
- Design and development of Web Pages using ASP.NET and C#.
- Designed and developed UI for the website with the focus on the user’s experience and interaction.
- Used Master Pages for a unified look and feel of the application.
- Used Datasets and Grid View to retrieve, display and manipulate the data as desired from the User Interface.
- Created and maintained databases objects, complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Tables, Views and SQL Joins and other statements for various applications.
- Implemented Entity Framework to retrieve and manipulate the data from the database using LINQ queries.
- Writing Queries on SQL Server using T-SQL Statements, views, user defined functions, stored procedures for inserting/Updating/Deleting the data into the relational tables.
- Used AJAX Toolkit to develop the controls.
- Developed and consuming WCF services, SOAP, REST and web services.
- Performed Unit Testing for developed ASP.NET Web Applications.
- Used Team Foundation Server for integration, maintenance and Security of code.
Environment: Visual Studio 2008, C#.Net, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, .Net Framework, LINQ, MVC, SQL Server 2008, XML, Entity Framework, AJAX, WCF, SOAP/REST, XML, IIS, TFS, NUnit, Windows.
Confidential - Minneapolis, MN
- Participated in system specification meetings, analyzed user requirements, coordinated with coders and team members.
- Worked with Visual Studio 2008 for the development of Web Pages.
- Developed web pages using ASP.NET and C# as code behind.
- Developed validations use AJAX Toolkit and JQuery.
- Used XSLT to transform XML files stored in database into HTML web pages.
- Strong use of User controls to allow optimal code reuse.
- Designed Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for uniform look of the web pages.
- Extensive use of the language C# for client-side validation.
- Accessed the data from Data Access Layer for the User Interface using WCF.
- Designed and Developed Reports using Crystal Reports.
- Implemented Stored Procedures, Triggers, Joins, and Views in SQL Server 2008 at the backend level.
- Performed Unit testing, integration testing and deployment of the application.
Environment: Visual Studio 2008, C#.Net, ASP.Net, .Net Framework, WCF, SQL Server 2008, HTML, DHTML, UML, CSS, UML, AJAX Toolkit, XML, XSLT, Crystal Reports, IIS, TFS, NUnit, Windows.
Confidential - Irving, TX
- Involved in gathering the requirements from end-user.
- Involved in the analysis, design and development of the project.
- Designed and developed a web application using .NET Framework and Visual Studio 2008.
- Involved in the design of security module that authenticates users based on the roles.
- Responsible for design and development of Web Forms using C#.Net.
- All the user interface layers, web pages are created and integrated to maintain the performance of data flow and data integrity using ASP.NET User Controls, Web Server Controls and ADO.NET.
- Provided session level security and password authentication using session objects and cookies.
- Involved in using XML with ADO.NET to retrieve and send data to different databases.
- Used SMTP mail class of .NET for the users to send mail with suggestions, receive any alerts, receive confirmation notifications etc.
- Developed system services SOA application platform used by all the web applications utilizing the Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services.
- Designed and developed several SQL Server stored procedures for all the DML functionality for the web site.
- Involved in system and integration testing.