- Having Around 8 + years of experience in developing, implementing Web Applications, Windows Applications, middleware, Integrations and products using Visual Studio, Vb.net, C#.NET, ASP.NET, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Dot NET Framework and Databases like SQL Server with N - tier development environment.
- Deployment of several Client/Server, distributed GUI, enterprise level Web and Windows based Application Systems.
- Expertise in design and development with specialization in Web-based Applications.
- Experience with the Object Relational Mapping (ORM) using Language-Integrated Query (LINQ).
- Experience in Cloud computing window Azure, & AWS.
- Used JIRA for Project Development and Bug tracking as internal tool to track items.
- Proficient in Implementing WCF services and consuming using different protocols and implementing features like Security, Debugging and Performance.
- High expertise with Reporting Tools SSRS, SSIS and Crystal Reports.
- Extensive experience in Developing, Consuming and Debugging the SOAP and REST Web services using WCF and WEB API.
- Experience in developing ASP.NET Web customs controls, user controls, Data Controls like Data Grid, Rich UI with extensive use of ASP.NET AJAX, AngularJS 2.0/4.0, Bootstrap and JQuery.
- Strong in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) and UML concepts.
- Proficient in Database designing, performance tuning including indexing, schema optimization, de-normalization techniques and query execution plan analysis.
- Experience in using third party controls Infragistics, Telerik Kendo UI and DevExpress controls to implement rich and responsive user interface.
- Experience with bug verification, testing, and program support for various products
- Strong Experience of SDLC (Agile, Iterative, SCRUM) including SRS, Design & Analysis, Development, Implementation, Build, Deployment, Version Controlling, Testing & Post implementation & UAT issues support, migration and conversion of existed project.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Azure Incentive program.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills in database related work primarily creating complex stored procedure, Views, Triggers, Functions, using PL/SQL, T-SQL.
- Working experience in using version control tools like Visual Source Safe (VSS), Team Foundation System (TFS) and GitHub, Maven.
- Extensive working experience in unit, integration and performance testing framework - NUNIT, MS Unit Tests.
- Very good inter-personal and have the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Experienced in using UI editors like Sublime Text Editor, Eclipse, Brackets and Webstorm.
Database: MYSQL, SQL SERVER 2008/2008R2/2012/2014, MongoDB, Oracle 10G
IDE, Editors: Visual Studio 6.0, Eclipse IDE, Sublime, Notepad++, Adobe Dreamweaver, MS Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010/2013, Brackets:
Web Services: ASMX/WCF, REST/Web API, .Net Web Services
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat 7/8, HTTP Web Server, SMTP, FTP:
Backend Languages: PHP, ASP.NET
Operating Systems: MAC, Windows XP, Win 7, Windows 8, Windows8.1
Browsers: IE, Firefox, Opera, Chrome, Safari
Version Controls: TFS, GIT, SVNTools: MS VISIO, MS Project Management, MS Office, Macromedia Dreamweaver, SSIS, SSRS, Crystal reports, N-Unit, DevExpress
Bug Management Tools: Rational Clarify, Rational ClearQuest, Quality Center
Confidential - Houston, Texas
Sr. .Net Developer
- Developed module which deals with validating social data.
- Designed and developed web forms using ASP.Net 4.6 by using C#.Net/.Net frame work 4.6.
- Involved in creating EDMX (ADO .Net Entity Data Model) and Mapping.
- Used JSON objects for better data transfer from Azure Table Storage to on premise environment.
- Developed web services using ASP.Net and hosted them in IIS.
- Worked on Angular 2 to simplify both development and testing of such applications by providing framework for client-side model-view-controller (MVC) architecture, along with components used in rich internet applications.
- Developed Worker Roles to monitor the health of the Azure system and thereby raise alert for any incidents.
- To help company rapidly expand into the new markets working with onsite team to build highly customizable web forms engine, leveraging modern frameworks and microservices like approach.
- Have followed Agile methodology.
- Design and development of master pages, content pages and user controls using Infragistics and AJAX tool kit.
- Involved in the development of Web forms and Web pages according to the specifications.
- Developed custom tools to automation testing for a data loading.
- Guided the team to develop web roles using ASP.NET MVC5, HTML5.
- Analyzed and designed new WPF application using MVVM and Repository pattern, from design to complete.
- Have used Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to develop web services.
- Created store procedures, Views, functions, T-SQL and Triggers.
- Maintained a change log for each of the data models created.
- Created SQL codes from data models and interacted with DBA's to create development, testing and production database
- Deploying and adding new machines to a running data base, balancing load and duplicating the data to keep the system up, using Mongo DB, in a multi-server environment.
- Configuring high availability using geographical Mongo DB replica sets across multiple data centers.
- Implement Unit Testing, Integration Testing and Regression Testing.
- Involved in production deployment and Created and use d Win forms to create functionality in networking module.
- Involved in creating services using WCF and it used across various parts of the project.
- Worked in developing Restful services.
- Involved in preparing reports using MS SQL Server Reporting Services(SSRS)
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) for the purpose of version Control and source code maintenance needs.
Confidential - Washington DC
Sr .Net Developer
- Worked with Business Analyst's and Project managers to drive out requirements and implemented an elegant solution to the task at hand.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) Pattern in the application development.
- Designed and developed web based UI in C# using different controls like HTML Controls, Data Controls and Web Controls.
- Extensively worked in developing Stored Procedures and Functions in Oracle.
- Extensively used Angular JS for DOM traversing and manipulation.
- Involved in Database modeling, creating tables and in writing stored procedures using Oracle PL/SQL.
- Developed SQL Queries and Procedures for storage and retrieval of data using ADO.Net and LINQ to SQL.
- Worked on Web Service calling using JQuery and AngularJS for Synchronous and Asynchronous Ajax calls in HTML5 web pages.
- Used ASP.Net Web API for HTTP based Restful Services using JSON message format achieving usage of less bandwidth for server communication.
- Implemented features of ASP.Net such as Calendar Controls, Repeater Control and Security using form authentication and used ASP.Net Validation controls to do server-side validations and client-side validations based on the user's browser.
- Installing Oracle on various Operating Systems and migrating Oracle databases from Oracle 9i to 10g.
- Created distributed Oracle coherence domains, configuration and system design based on oracle coherence.
- Designed, configured and managed public/private cloud infrastructures utilizing Amazon Web Services (AWS), including EC2, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Public and Private Subnets, Security Groups, Route Tables, Elastic Load Balancer, Cloud Watch and IAM.
- Performed configuration, deployment and support of cloud services including Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Involved in designing and deploying multiple applications utilizing almost all the AWS stack (Including EC2, Route53, S3, RDS, Dynamo DB, SNS, SQS, IAM) focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto- scaling in AWS Cloud Formation. Developed Restful service using WCF framework and used Angular Js for getting data.
- Designed WCF the front end using XAML Browser WPF for Rich UI.
- Development of enterprise reports by pulling data from various sources and presenting in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Developed database objects such as SSIS Packages, Tables, Triggers, and Indexes using T-SQL, SQL Analyzer and Enterprise Manager.
- Worked with Bootstrap framework and AngularJS to Design single page application.
- Implemented Unit, Integration and System Testing using NUNIT.
- Responsible for maintaining versions of source code using Team Foundation Server.
Confidential - Charlotte, NC
Front End Developer / .Net Developer
- Worked closely with internal clients to define business objectives, project scope, solution space and design/development approach for various knowledge research applications.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Developed application by using CSS to give gradient effects and to develop various page layouts, multi-level navigation and transitions.
- Used CSS to develop Rich UI Components such as Accordions and Modal Windows using pure HTML and CSS.
- Integrate the dynamic pages with JQuery to make the pages dynamic
- Developed code to call the web service/APIs to fetch the data and populate on the UI using JQUERY/AJAX.
- Optimized the page load time for the pages that had heavy traffic and improvised those pages using CSS.
- Developed callback functions to parse and handle JSON data returned from the server.
- Worked on Media Queries of CSS to create Responsive Web Design.
- Defined text alignment, size, borders and many other typographic characteristics.
- Fixed bugs and provided support services for the application.
- Tested/De-bugged web browser using Firebug.
Environment: Visual Studio 2010/12, WPF, MVVM, C#, WCF Services, CSS, Design Patterns, SQL Server 2008, Entity Framework, JSON, XML/XSLT, JQuery and Agile Methodology.
- Design and developed the UI screens for Supervisor, SME, Cap Lead and Acting Cap Lead roles.
- Involved in requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Designed Use Case diagrams and Sequence Diagrams using UML for designing the project flow.
- Involved in requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Developed approach document for each enhancements and also involved in sprint planning meeting for each release.
- Created User Controls for new admin modules. Worked on ASP.NET State management using Sessions and ASP.Net Caching features using Output Cache
- Coded the Business Logic layer and Data Access layer using C#.NET as per client standards for each enhancement. Implemented Singleton Creation Pattern for all business classes.
- Extensively used ADO.NET with the SQL Server Database.
- Written SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, functions using TSQL
- Worked closely with onshore Senior Technical Architect team and design the Member module in the system.
- Lead the design team to prepare Low Level designs and High level design document.
- Unit Testing using N Unit, Regression Testing, Integration Testing, Defect Tracking Systems and Performance testing of the software systems.
- Gathered functional & nonfunctional requirements
- Analyzed the requirements and significantly contributed in developing UML Diagrams.
- Developed Business logic layer by implementing Object Oriented Programming languages (OOPS) concepts abstraction, encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism in C#.
- Design security for WCF service endpoints. Designing of WCF based Service, Data, Fault and Message Contracts. Hosting the WCF based service on IIS
- Responsible for the design and development of an enhanced multi-threaded data access component that allows generically extracted data.
- Extensively wrote and used stored procedures, Database Triggers in SQL Server 2008
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#, Entity Framework and SQL.
Environment: Visual Studio 2010, C#, Windows Forms, WPF, SQL Server, ADO.NET, WCF, LINQ, XML, Windows Services, Parallel Framework, Threading, TFS