- 8+ years of experience in IT including Analysis, Designing, Development, Testing, Bug fixing and Implementation in the Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) of Client/Server and Web Technologies for various N - Tier applications.
- Well versed in N-Tier Architecture and Web applications using Windows forms, Web forms and Windows services, SOAP, IIS and XLST.
- Extensive experience in developing N-tier applications using C#, .NET Remoting, .NET Serviced Components, .NET Web Services, COM+ and Visual Basic 6.0/5.0.
- Thorough knowledge of Waterfall and Agile Methodologies in Application Development with hands on experience working on Agile Development Team following SCRUM Methodology and paired programming using Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Experience in working with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and Windows Workflow Foundation (WF) in .Net Framework 3.5.
- Expertise in developing applications using Microsoft technologies such as .NET Framework, Web applications using ASP.NET, ASP .NET MVC, Win Forms using Microsoft Visual C#.NET and VB.NET, Database access using ADO.NET and Entity Framework as ORM Mapping tool for Data Access layer and distributed applications using WCF, WPF, XML Web Services and Messaging system.
- Creating/consuming Web Services including WCF with XML, WSDL, UDDI and SOAP.
- An exclusive experience working with User Controls with VB.NET code-behind files, debugging and Quality Testing of the code.
- Expertise in creating functions of PowerBuilder.
- Higher user experience at the time of high experience using React JS.
- Extensive experience in Responsive web-based page and site designs using HTML, XHTML, DHTML, CSS, Bootstrap and AJAX.
- Worked to develop fully responsive front-end features using Angular JS directives, controllers, factories, and services.
- Worked on Angular 2 components, UI services to consume rest services using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Experience in working with Angular 2 Components, Directives, Pipes, Services and Modules using Type Script as Programming Language.
- Worked with Angular 2 routing, Lazy loading and React(JSX) Forms to develop the client-side application.
- Worked with Node JS as a Backend Server Technology for Making web services calls and
- Proficiency in deploying Web building technologies like jQuery, Java script, ECMA script(ES6), Type Script, Gulp JS, JSON and Node JS.
- Experience in creating dynamic web pages to get faster response time and to obtain partial updates using ASP.NET, Master pages and AJAX framework.
- Expertise in developing windows communication foundation services to expose useful functionality to Web users and Developed Web API’s for backend data communication.
- Extensive knowledge of .Net security features such as Authentication and Authorization involved in Windows-based and Forms-based Authorizing users.
- Expertise in Working with databases SQL Server, Oracle, IBM DB2 by writing Queries, Stored Procedures, Views, UDF and Oracle Synonyms and using T-SQL, Maintaining Database, experience in Query optimization.
- Experience in Oracle supplied packages, Dynamic SQL, Records and PL/SQL Tables.
- Expertise in Client-Server application development using Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i, PL/SQL, SQL PLUS, TOAD and SQLLOADER.
- Good knowledge in writing Constraints, Indexes, views, cursors, Triggers and User Defined Functions using PL/SQL.
- Experience on working with No SQL databases like Microsoft Azure Database, Cassandra DB and Mongo DB.
- Experienced in working with Unit Testing, User Acceptance Testing to check whether all the Business Objective requirements are archived.
- Experience in writing test cases with N-Unit and Karma for Unit test and Performed End to End test using Protractor.
- Excellent knowledge of Object Oriented Design Patterns and Model View Controller (MVC).
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Worked on the Release and Problem management from requirements gathering through testing.
- Involved in production support and fixing production issues.
- Strong team player, ability to work independently and in a team as well, ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment, commitment towards learning. Possess excellent communication, project management, documentation, and interpersonal skills.
.Net Technologies: ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, ADO.NET, WCF, WPF, LINQ, Entity Frameworks, ASP.NET MVC.
Languages: C, C#, VB.
Scripting Languages: Java Script, VB script, jQuery, Angular JS, Angular 2, Type Script, Gulp JS, Node JS, React JS, Ext JS
Web Technologies: ASP, XML, XAML, XSD, XSLT, Angular JS, JSON, HTML 5, CSS, Bootstrap, SCSS.
Web Services: IIS, IBM Web Sphere, REST, SOAP.
Version Controls: Team Foundation Server(TFS), SVN, Visual Source Safe(VSS).
Development Tools: Microsoft Visual studio 2012/2010/2008/2005, Microsoft Visual Basic 6.0, C#, Java Script, N-Hibernate.
Database: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, IBM DB2, Mango DB.
Reporting Tools: Crystal reports, SSRS.
Confidential, Lebanon, NJ
Senior .NET / Web Developer
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle of 3-Tier architecture including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance using Agile methodology.
- Designed Customized components using C# Language and the project was built on N-Tier Architecture with extensive use of Object Oriented Programming Techniques Like Encapsulation, Inheritance, polymorphism and Abstract Classes, etc.
- Used N-tier architecture for presentation, business and data layers
- Used .Net framework 4.0, N-Tier architecture and Object-Oriented Methodologies for application development.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#.NET.
- Designed and developed data access layer, which would connect to various databases for various groups.
- Object oriented technology was extensively used for developing re-usable components using C#. NET and VB.NET.
- Designing WPF Forms, Custom Controls and User Controls using XAML language for interactive UI.
- Developed the application using WPF to create an interactive native client GUI and designed the application based on MVVM design pattern.
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Forms, Web Services, and State Management, caching features, configuring optimizations and securing the web application. Developed the Code-behind files in C#.NET and VB.NET.
- Gained an exclusive experience working with Sitefinity, adding User Controls designed using VB.NET into the Sitefinity, creating Custom Modules, Pages, Master templates etc.
- Extensively involved in developing components for Business layer and Data Layer, implementation in MVC architecture.
- Modified WCF Web Services to interact with the other applications and exposed them using SOAP and HTTP.
- Prototyped new features and ideas - Google Drive Drawing, Photoshop, HTML, XML, Sass, and React.js
- Implemented WCF Rest service by passing large file as method argument through JSON.
- Developed system services SOA application platform for use by all web applications utilizing WCF services and the ASP.Net provider model.
- Used Angular 2 to connect the web application to back-end APIs, used RESTFUL methods to interact with several API's, and wrote custom directives for a responsive, CSS-animated user interface.
- Developed Custom Pipes, Directives, Services and Modules in Angular 2 Applications.
- Developed routing and Lazy Loading Single Page Application and Developed View templates using React Forms for Better Perform in Rendering.
- Updated dashboard front end to support multiple dashboards and their CRUD operations using typescript.
- Effectively used ASP.NET security infrastructure for authenticating and authorizing user access as well as performing other security related tasks using C#.NET.
- Involved in Creating, Deploying, Packaging and Pushing PowerBuilder apps via Content Management Team and Citrix Team.
- Created/Modified Data Windows, Windows, User Objects, Menus in PowerBuilder.
- Design, development and debugging of Code using PowerBuilder 12.0.
- Developed custom AngularJS directives to build custom reusable modules to use across the application.
- Extensively used ASP.NET Data Grid, Data List and Repeater controls for displaying the data in a clear format.
- Utilized Entity Framework technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation using LINQ. Statements, views, User Defined Functions, Stored Procedures for inserting/updating/Deleting the data into the relational tables.
- Experienced in creating data entry for both web and windows application to query XML documents using LINQ.
- Developed RESTful services using Web API to perform curd operations in Services.
- Worked with Mongo DB and SQL server as database for Project.
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) for all the source code maintenance needs.
- Development of enterprise reports by pulling data from various sources and presenting in SQL reporting services (SSRS).
- Developed Complex database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Created PL/SQL stored procedures, functions and packages for moving the data from staging area to data mart.
- Performed SQL and PL/SQL tuning and Application tuning using various tools like EXPLAIN PLAN, SQL TRACE, TKPROF and AUTOTRACE.
- Extensively used the advanced features of PL/SQL like Records, Tables, Object types and Dynamic SQL.
- Experienced in managing both low and high-severity incidents across the life-cycle in accordance with availability, resolution and restoration.
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing and debugging also involved in solving issues during development stage.
Environment: Visual studio, .NET, SOAP & Restful Services, SON, Framework, Angular 2, MS.NET Framework 4.5, Type Script, Node JS, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#.NET, ADO.NET, IIS, WCF, WPF, AJAX, MVC, WCF, XML, XSL/XSLT, HTML, SQL Server, TFS, SSRS, UNIT TESTING.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Senior .NET / Web Developer
- Gathering business requirements from the business and documentation of the enhancement of the project.
- Designed and developed 3- tier the Business Layer, Presentation Layer and Data Access Layer for the application.
- Developed User Interface using Asp.Net and Code behind using C#.Net.
- Designed and developed an N-tier architecture that included Presentation, Business and Data Access Layers using C#.Net, ASP.NET and SQL.
- Involved in development of Web Forms, Classes using C# .NET that incorporates both N-tier architecture and database connectivity
- Application design based on N-tier Architecture.
- Used “Agile” methodology for the project which involved daily scrums.
- Designed interactive ASP.NETMVC views using jQuery, HTML, CSS, Angular JS, React Js, Bootstrap and AJAX to provide excellent user experience.
- Used React JS in development of the web application to bind the data/model that is being retrieved from a database through services provided in a controller to the view using scope.
- Designing and Developing ASP pages and ASP.NET webforms in VB.NET.
- Migration of ASP to ASP.NET & VB 6.0 components into VB.Net code.
- Designing and developing Windows Service in VB.NET.
- Worked closely with product, UX and business team to build applications & reach business goals through front end development and UX
- Designed and developed UI and various workflows on Point Of Sale Data systems using ASP. NET/MVC5 Web API, HTML, CSS, AngularJS.
- Worked extensively on WPF.
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) for developing desktop applications
- Analyzed and designed new WPF application using MVVM and Repository pattern, from design to completion.
- Designing rich interactive WPF applications in XAML using Expression Blend and MS Visual Studio.
- Designed and coded WPF components, used to display and manipulate data.
- Designed and developed various reports using POS Data for various market analysis for the business users using Crystal Reports.
- Developed server-side views based on Swig and client-side components based on Knockout.js, applied designs to them using Bootstrap and custom less styles.
- Responsibilities included layout of design in building the website using HTML, CSS, BOOTSTRAP and various other programs, and keeping up to date with any changes wanted by the client.
- Implemented Forms Authentication using database for Usernames/Passwords.
- Developed RESTful services using ASP .NET Web API for web services.
- Worked on the WCF service to call the data from the existing database.
- Experience in Silverlight 3.0 programming using XAML and data access using WCF RIA/REST Services and ADO.NET Entity Framework.
- Implemented WCF throttling and WCF concurrency to increase throughput of the WCF web service.
- Validation controls were used to accept or reject input before additional processing.
- Client form validations and Designed WINFORMS using HTML, CSS, Java Script.
- Implemented CRUD functionality with Entity framework in ASP.NET MVC and implemented sorting, filtering and paging with Entity framework in MVC.
- Maintain Defects of the PowerBuilder Application along with resolution steps, change request of the PowerBuilder Application and issues with the application.
- Designed, architected, and implemented the system enhancements which utilized PowerBuilder for dynamic front end user interface. Design includes services that encapsulate all database interaction from the front-end screens.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the software programming in PowerBuilder 11.5
- Responsible to develop Views and Stored procedures using SQL Server.
- Created PL/SQL scripts to extract the data from the operational database into simple flat text files using UTL FILE package.
- Used principles of Normalization to improve the performance. Involved in ETL code using PL/SQL in order to meet requirements for Extract, transformation, cleansing and loading of data from source to target data structures.
- Extensively used bulk collection in PL/SQL objects for improving the performing.
- Involved in Daily Scrum meetings.
- Writing unit tests using N-Unit and Involved in Test Plans and wrote Test Scripts for Manual and Automation Testing.
Confidential, Turlock, CA
- Good experience in all aspects of Software development life cycle (SDLC) as well as various phases in Agile Development.
- Worked on 3- Tier architecture application based on Business logic-layer and Data retrieved from Data Access layer
- Involved in Designing, Coding, Testing and Implementation of the application.
- Worked on client-side validations and Server-side validation using ASP server events.
- Strong problem-solving, organizing, communication and planning skills, with ability to work in team environment.
- Worked on validating web forms using custom and inbuilt validation facilities in .NET environment.
- Worked on ADO.NET to make communication between client-side application and Database.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter for consistent access to SQL data sources.
- Created I data Error Info interface for validating the User input in WPF MVVM.
- Developed MVVM framework to decouple view from Business layer in WPF.
- Configured Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and windows presentation foundation (WPF) service to authenticate clients with Windows credentials for intranet applications for login validations.
- Experienced in using multiple WCF services to integrate patient and payment information with other systems and to interface with other payment management system.
- Developed Silverlight enabled WCF services with ASP .Net authentication services.
- Access ASP.Net WCF services from Silverlight applications and implement AJAX script to handle Silverlight events and manipulate Silverlight controls.
- Written WCF Services to perform data operations.
- Creating MSI Packages using Deployment Frame Work for various BizTalk applications which can be easily managed through Environment file spread sheet.
- Experienced in hosting and deployment of application and developed required documentation like user manuals.
- Involved in the Installation and configuration of BizTalk Server 2006 r2 for Development, Testing and Production environments.
- Utilized the WSDL's given by the third party and generated Schemas for BizTalk
- Designed complex orchestrations for business processing and Exception handling. Exceptions are logged and configured using enterprise library.
- Implemented SCOM with BizTalk 2006R2 and configuring application specific errors with SCOM to send e-mail alert notifications.
- Actively involved in BizTalk Administration in Host management, Adapters configuration, Ports, HAT, TPE, Custom Pipelines and custom functoids.
- Testing End to End Scenarios using different test cases.
- Wrote conversion scripts using SQL, PL/SQL, stored procedures, functions and packages to migrate data from SQL server database to Oracle database.
- Used Oracle JDeveloper to support JA Built complex queries using SQL and wrote stored procedures using PL/SQL in Various API’s like Java, .Net and Hierarchical databases like Oracle and Access.
- Wrote SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Plus programs required to retrieve data using cursors and exception handling.
- Worked on XML along with PL/SQL to develop and modify web forms.
- Designed and maintained database in SQL Server. Created tables, views, triggers, SQL Joins, user defined functions, triggers and stored procedures for different type of operations like updating data in the database, retrieving data etc.
- Designed various utilities, front end screens with PowerBuilder to serve the user needs and ease the work.
- Maintain Defects of the PowerBuilder Application along with resolution steps, change request of the PowerBuilder Application and issues with the application
- Worked with IIS to deploy and Authentication of application.
- Analyzed and contributed the requirements significantly in developing UML Diagrams.
- Performed extensive unit testing (end to end) and prepared detailed test scripts as a part of it.
Environment: Visual studio, .NET, SOAP &Restful Services, Biz Talk Server, JSON, Framework, MS.NET Framework, ASP.NET, WPF, VB.NET, C#.NET, ADO.NET, IIS, AJAX, WCF, XML, XSL/XSLT, HTML, SQL Server, TFS, SSRS, UNIT TESTING, WCF.
. NET Developer
- Implemented Agile Methodologies and SCRUM Framework in the iterative process of development.
- Enhanced the website for improvised usability for the customer, optimized page layout using .NET framework, HTML 5, CSS3, and wrote client-side validations using Java Script.
- Used angular 4 framework for building web-apps and Restful services.
- Created Single Page Application with the help of Angular 4 Router Module and used template routing for bread crumb.
- Worked on algorithms, data structures and multi-threading
- Used UI Bootstrap, Angular UI grid and MVC5 for developing rich user interface
- Developed WEB API services for the HTTP methods get, post, put, and delete for the metrics user story functionalities
- Created custom web apps using .net MVC5, Infragistics controls and knockout.js to customize company's business needs.
- Developed TELERIK Kendo UI controls for building the application, to focus on value generating development tasks.
- Used Visual Studio to create C# console applications that use LINQ, Dependency Injection, and inheritance.
- Designed the web UI using ASP.NET, HTML, Typescript, CSS, Web Forms and AJAX controls.
- Moved the Legacy code from vb script to C# with entity Framework 4.5 considering code first approach.
- Developed a password distribution module, which will display the initial password to the account owners
- Used XML to create web-based tools for transactions on SQL databases.
- Written automation scripts for testing WEB APIs by reading JSON files, processing with http webrequest and http web response objects.
- Used WPF for developing the desktop applications with MVVM pattern and created UI controls in XAML pages.
- Designed few WPF Forms, Custom Controls and User Controls for UI and Dynamic Web Parts for personalized content which allows Change, Edit, Move the content on pages as per users' own choice
- Used hibernate, WPF to communicate between DAL and other business components.
- Developed application using WCF, RESTful Web Services for getting good responsive to the application from all modules of utilization.
- Used JSON for web services responses.
- Implemented Data Access layer using WCF, Web-API restful services and Entity Framework.
- Used SOAP protocol to transfer the XML based message such as applicant's requests and loan information over computer networks
- Applied multithreading techniques to improve the performance of applications.
- Involved in Data Mapping Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) to SQL database and in developing Data Access Component to access the SQL Server Database using ADO.NET
- Used ADO.NET features- Dataset, Data Adapter, and Data Reader in the data access layer which was built by implementing a custom persistence layer that uses ADO.NET and the caching
- Involved in implementation of the Entity Framework Object relational mapper(ORM) layer using DB first approach.
- Created and modified Oracle objects in PL/SQL
- Handled PL\SQL compile-time, run-time errors, debugging of Stored Procedures for business logic modification.
- Used LINQ to entities to query the database objects and manipulate data
- Worked with deployment, Setup IIS and TFS builds for different environment
- Followed N Tier Architecture development which involves Presentation Tier, Data Access Tier, Business Tier, Data base Tier.
- Setup the Database in Development, Production environment in Cloud-Microsoft SQL-Azure.
- Ensure code quality by implementing unit tests for all modules utilizing mocking frameworks,
- Followed TDD approach and created unit tests for the new functions written using C# and VB.net
- Developed import package to import data from Excel, CSV files into SQL server using SSIS and created ETL packages using SSIS.
- Made Order report, Inquiry report, check out report in Crystal report.
- Generated Reports as bar charts using different techniques like data filtering, adding interactivity, deploying reports to report server using SSRS and Telerik Reporting.
Environment: ASP.Net, Windows Applications, Windows Forms, Class Libraries, Framework 3.5 / 4.0 / 4.5, MVC5, C#, TELERIK Kendo UI, Crystal Reports, Bootstrap, multithreading, MSSQL, PL/SQL, Reporting Services, Web Services, WCF, XML, Progress, Visual basic, SSRS, SSIS, T-SQL.
- Developed new web-based, multi-tier business application utilizing .NET, C#, ASPNET, XML, SQL and Entity Framework in an N tier development environment
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application
- Developed WCF services on server side and effectively consumed them on client side
- Responsible for designing the ASP.
- NET application authentication using .NET Framework, Model View Controller MVC and IIS security model. Used C# Winforms to create a dynamic reporting tool that queried a complex SQL backend
- Used RESTful service methods to create, read, update and delete form data.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and have exclusive experience working with User Controls with C# code-behind files, debugging and Quality Testing of the code
- Programmed ADO.NET for communication between application and database, used extensively Grid views, Data Set, Data Table and Data Adapter to render reports
- Extensively used C#.NET for development and design of the Business Logic and Data Access Layers use of Generics, Events, Properties and Anonymous methods in Test Driven Development (TDD) environment
- Extensively used SOAPUI tool to test the web services by consuming WSDL
- Wrote Complex stored procedures, queries, functions to fetch data from complex views and tables using many joins in SQL and developed custom controls
- Responsible for developing WCF Services to exchange data between Desktop and Central Application and consumed WCF service, which is based on SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)
- Developed SQL server stores procedures, Tuned SQl queries (using indexes and Execution plan).
- Worked on implementing a search page for client/ subsidiaries and their linking into a table/ grid format
- Effectively fixed the defects founded during functional testing phase and QA phase.
- Actively participated in daily stand-up meetings, go-no-go meetings, and bi-weekly sprint meetings as part of agile methodology
- Created and deployed SQL Server 2008 SSIS packages to redirect the data in to the production.
Environment: C#, ASPNET, XML, SQL, Entity Framework, AngularJS, MVC, ADO.NET, SOAPUI