- Around 8 years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Management and Implementation of various stand - alone, Intranets, Client-Server and Web Based Software applications using Microsoft Technologies including primary skills ASP.NET, .NET Framework, Ajax, VB.NET, C#.NET, Java Script, VB Script, Web services, Windows Azure, Python, CSS, HTML, XML, Database queries, Stored Procedures, Views, Functions and Triggers using SQL 2005/2008/2012/2014.
- Strong experience with various phases of the Software Development Life Cycle including requirement study, analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging, Technical Lead and implementation.
- Extensive experience in developing internet, intranet, and client-server applications using ASP, DLLs, ADO, ActiveX, XML, HTML, CSS, Java Script, and T-SQL
- Experienced in Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) process using MS- SSIS, DTS application tools.
- Experience in data migrating between different homogeneous/heterogeneous systems.
- Expert knowledge in SQL Server Package Configuration technique to make Dynamic configurations for SSIS packages.
- Experience with .Net technologies such as WWF and WCF.
- Strong knowledge and experience of object oriented programming (OOP), client/server architectures and Relational Database Management System Concepts (RDBMS).
- Expertise in development of Web Forms and WIN Forms using C#.
- Good in Requirement analysis and an Independent Developer
- Experience in handling any critical development with web application design in client-server architecture
- Hands on experience in web-application including front-end & database
- Strong knowledge of various procedural and object-oriented programming languages in particular C and C#.
- Experience in implementing client/server, database, graphics and/or Internet based systems using Visual Studio .NET.
- Experience in implementing High Traffic Web Sites and Web Services.
- Experience in generating SSRS, Crystal reports using SQL Server. Strong analytical skills with proficiency in debugging, problem solving.
- Good communication, analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills.
Microsoft Technologies: .Net Framework 3.5/4/4.5, ASP.Net, ADO, C#, MVC 4/5, WCF, Web Services
Languages: C#, C++, Python, SQL, Transact SQL
Development Tools: Visual Studio 2008/2010/2013.
Databases: MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2008 R2/2012/2014, Oracle and MySQL
Version Control: Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Source Safe
Operating systems: Windows 2003/XP/NT/Vista/7
Others: MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel, Access, Outlook), Web Page design with Dream viewer tool.
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, SSRS,SSIS
Sr .Net Developer
- Developed application's user interfaces and business logic using MVC 5.0 architecture.
- Coded business logic and database logic using Entity Framework and Repository Pattern.
- Worked on REST API and WCF Services
- Involved in Database Design, SQL functions/stored procs, and development of LINQ queries.
- Created Angular 2.0 components and registered in main module to control and provide their dependencies to other components where ever is needed.
- Created Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Views for performance tuning and retrieval of data in SQL Server.
- Created Angular 2.0 Routing to connect different components, paths to the view which allows the single-page application.
- Experience in ETL development using SSIS and SQL Loader in Oracle.
- Implemented MVC3 architecture using C# .NET ASP .NET
- Coded numerous Web API REST services using C#
- Excellent experience with agile scrum and Test-driven methodology.
Confidential, Wippany, NJ
Sr .Net Developer
- Worked on front end, business logic layer and database access layer using C#.
- Created/Modified Stored Procedures using T-SQL and SQL.
- Created and Modified existing SSIS packages for extract, transform and load the data into Sql Server.
- Created and Modified Stored Procedures depends on the requirements.
- Used C# for coding the application.
- Developed Web Services to retrieve information.
- Implemented Angular JS Controllers to maintain each view data. Implemented Angular Service calls using Angular Factory.
- Used Angular JS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Used .NET controls for designing the page and displaying the data in the user interface.
- Developed WebApi MVC5 application using C# .NET.
- Implemented customizations using .NET MVC 5.2, Kendo UI controls to create graphics.
- Implemented MVVM (Model View Model) pattern to create Silver light user controls.
- Extensively used WPF page layouts, animated transition controls and key-frame animations.
- Used Web Services (SOAP, WSDL) for communicating with other application and components.
- Used Restful Web Services like Get, Put, Post and Delete for the existing services in the project.
- Used Model View Controller (MVC 4.0/5.0) architectural Design Patterns for the development of the product using Razor view engine and Web API.
- Developed Web Services to retrieve information.
- Used AJAX Toolkit provide the pleasant client side experience with JQuery, Java script, and JSON.
- Used LINQ to query the database and used LINQ as a middle ware component for encapsulating the business logic.
- Worked with Sitecore Content Management System.
- Involved in integrating .Net controls into Sitecore.
- Used nHibernate, WPF to communicate between DAL and other business components.
- Resolved update, merge and password authentication issues in Bamboo and JIRA.
- Performed Unit Testing of the developed component and windows forms and worked closely with manual testers and automation testers, User Acceptance testers for ensuring the desired functionality is achieved.
- Followed agile methodology in the project
Confidential, Montvale, NJ
Sr. .Net developer
- Implementation of changes in Coding as per the client requirement.
- Assisting in Agile software development management activities.
- Experience in creating and deploying XML Web Services using ASP.NET. Consumed Web Services in ASP.NET web Forms.
- Responsible for coding the functionality required by the client.
- Involved in Designing phase to create HLD and LLD’s.
- Involved in all phases of the application development from business requirements analysis, design, development, and testing of the application.
- Implemented company-wide fully automated continuous integration build and deployments using TeamCity and Octopus Deployment
- Used Team Foundation Server for source control and configuration management.
- Designed and developed Window forms using WPF, and C#.NET as business layer language.
- Designed and Developed Web Application using MVC 5 and ASP.NET4.0.
- Migrating the communication components like web service, Remoting to WCF.
- Designed and developing various system components using C#, WCF and WPF (MVVM) utilizing best programming techniques including design patterns, re-usable and modular development.
- Used Angular JS to split the app into MVC components.
- Designed and created tables, views and SPs using SQL Server 2008 Management Studio.
- Created/modified SSIS packages for different clients to send data packets or transform to different reports and other databases.
- Manipulation for achieving continuous database connectivity.
- Leveraged ASP.Net MVC to provide TDD. Implemented MVC, Singleton, and N-TierDesign patterns.
- Developed WCF services to make parallel calls to improve performance.
- Used LINQ Queries to retrieve data from Database.
- Extensively worked on SSIS for migration packages.
- Implemented AJAX on web pages for asynchronous processing.
- Involved in designing, trading and documentation of application flows and developed functional diagrams using Visio, worked on presentation layer for developing GUI and developed various Web forms using ASP.Net.
- Used Microsoft ADO.NET to access data from database in a web application.
- Used SQL server 2008 for writing Stored Procedures, Views and Triggers.
- Interacting with client for requirements, discussing the feasibility of requirements, designing the layout of web pages, Architecture and participating in the development.
- Developed the middle tier business logic components using .net framework that interact with the database and processes all the data for the presentation layer to display and also involved in various phases of database design like Logical and Physical layers.
- Developed ASP.Net Custom controls and User Controls.
- Developed web pages with data bound controls like DataGrid, DataList and DataReader using the methods Data Binding.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#.NET, ADO.NET and SQL.
- Extensively used Master Pages, Web User and Custom Controls in developing the front end application.
- Used ASP.NET AJAX Toolkit controls like Script Manager, Update Panel and Modal Popup Extender within some web pages.
- Involved in gathering the requirements and translating those into Design Specifications and ensured that the requirements translate into software solution.
- Monitoring and resolving Data warehouse ETL Production issues.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to attain uniformity of all web pages and to control the layout and look of the page easily.
- To perform validations and catch the events on client’s browser, Java Script is used.
- Extensively used Object Oriented Programming Concepts in developing the application.
- Developed web services to communicate with the active directory and Database, to generate emails and to write logs.
- Generating reports like Invoice Reports, Customer Details List, etc using SSRS.
- Created Stored Procedures in SQL Server 2005 to manipulate the database and to apply the business logic according to the user’s specifications.
- Created Web.Config file for setting up of the application by writing database connections.
Environment: Visual Studio.Net 2008, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ADO.NET, Html, CSS, Java Script, Ajax, VSS, ETL and MS-SQL Server 2005.
- Analysis of the specifications provided by the clients.
- Involved in requirement gathering, functional and technical specification.
- Used N-tier architecture for presentation layer, Business and Data Access Layers using C#.
- Coding and debugging using ASP.NET and C#.
- Developed web forms using ASP.NET server controls and validated client side using Java Script.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as DataAdapter, DataReader and Dataset for consistent data access.
- Writing Database routines, stored procedures and fixing up standard specifications.
- Testing using unit testing.
- Creating reports using the Crystal Report for the report needed by Middle Office, Back Office users.
- Identified researched, investigated, analyzed, defined and documented business processes.
- Involved in enhancing the business layer to provide more interfaces and functions needed for the system.
- Used a hybrid of waterfall and incremental model as the SDLC.