- Having 5+ Years of IT Experience in Requirement Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation of Web - based, Windows based, Client-Server and n-tier Applications.
- Experienced in working with Agile & waterfall methodologies, Scrum, and Test-driven development (TDD).
- Expertise in developing the web applications using the Microsoft.Net technologies like ASP.Net, C#, VB.Net MVC, ADO.Net, ADO.Net Entity Framework, Web Services, WCF, Asp.Net Web API, XML/XSLT, and LINQ.
- Expertise in using ADO.NET objects such as Connection Object, Command Object, Data Reader Object, Dataset Object and Data Adapter Object.
- Knowledge in developing mobile android apps using Xamarin.
- Expertise in developing the applications using the Service Oriented Architecture thorough ASP.Net Web API, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), and Web Services.
- Experienced in working with multiple RDBMS including, SQL Server 2005/2008 R2/2010/2012, Oracle 10g/11g and Facets Database.
- Expertise experience in relational database design, data extraction, transformation and writing procedures, functions, triggers from large and complex data sources using Oracle (PL/SQL), MSSQL Server (T-SQL)
- Experience in writing queries in DQL (Doctrine Query Language) database.
- Experience in working with versioning tools like Team Foundation Server (TFS) and VSS.
- Experience in analyzing functional requirements, designing the Use Case and Class Diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Experience in reporting and analysis using Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) with in .net environment.
- Good at handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent analytical, communication, interpersonal and decision making skills and is well motivated to rapidly acquire new skills on the job.
Technologies: C#.Net,VB.Net,ADO.Net,Asp.Net(4.5/4.0/3.5,3.0), Asp.Net MVC, Asp.Net Web API,Web services, WCF, Asp.NetEntity Framework and LINQ.
Programming Languages: C, C++, C#, VB.NET.
Database Systems: MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2014, Facets Database, Oracle 10g/11g, MS AccessGUI Visual Studio .Net 2008/2010/2012/2013
Web Design: FrontPage, CSS, AJAX
XML related Technologies: XML, XSLT, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, Web Services. Servers Windows Server 2008/2003/NT, Microsoft IIS (7.0/7.5/8.0)
Application Software: Adobe Photoshop, Flash, Microsoft Office 2007/2003, VSS
Confidential, Irvine, CA
- Requirements-gathering, technical design of applications and deployment of application in production environment.
- Used ASP.NET Model View Controller (MVC) architectural Design Patterns for the development of the product.
- Implemented LINQ to Entities technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation.
- Created Database Tables and have written SQL Queries, Stored Procedures for all the Transactions in and out of the Database using SQL server 2008.
- Developed Web Services which can be used by a number of clients in getting useful data.
- Established communication between different applications running on same/different platforms using WCF.
- Used ASP.NET MVC Page Controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages such that to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested actions.
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET application authentication using .NET Framework, Model View Controller MVC and IIS security model.
- Written windows forms application to read text file and generate Json files by checking against database data whether provider is active or not.
- Written so many of console application for internal use.
- Used ASP.NET MVC framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- Used JSON to transmit data between Server and Web Application, an alternative to XML Serialization.
- Involved in Unit Testing and Integration Testing of the entire application.
- Written queries using T SQL Statements and views, triggers, Stored Procedures in order to update, insert and delete data into the relational tables.
- Created User Controls, Custom controls, Data Access Layer, Business Logic Layer Classes using C# and .Net 4.0 for web pages.
- Used the ADO.NET data binding controls line Grid View in order to bind the data to the control and display the retrieved data.
- Created Client side validations with JQuery selectors, Events and Server side validations
- Designed and developed web user controls, master pages, validation controls, CSS files using C#.NET, VB.NET, JQuery, XML, HTML5 and ASP.NET 4.5.
- Experience in working on bootstrap loader global CSS 3 settings and improve the html5 elements style behavior for the UI display.
- Developed various stored procedures for the data retrieval from the database and generating different types of reports using SQL reporting services (SSRS).
- Involved in Deployment of Application on Test and Production server.
- Supported Operations team during the deployment and troubleshooting the production issues during deployment and on regular basis.
- Recently started using RTC to maintain source code with all team members but, before we used Clear Case explorer to maintain source code among the whole team members.
Environment: ASP.NET MVC, C#.Net, SQL Server 2014, HTML5, CSS, Facets Database, Java Script, Bootstrap, SSIS, SSRS, LINQ, JQuery, Visual Studio 2013, RTC.
- Designing and development of web forms of the e-Clearinghouse using ASP.NET Web and custom controls.
- Involved in analysis, Design and coding for the Windows based Intranet application.
- Implemented SOA using Microsoft web services
- Created View models and wrote client-side validations using JQuery.
- Leading the team for successful implementation of this application in a timely manner.
- Developed Server-side programming and GUI using C#, ASP.NET
- Used performance-tuning techniques to reduce garbage collection times with the help of CLR profiling.
- Designed and developed application in a MVC design pattern that converts database views to hierarchical XML documents which are then streamed to the ASP presentation layer.
- Responsible for designing ASP.NET application authentication using .net framework, model view controller MVC4, and IIS security model.
- Modifications were made to the existing GUI using WPF for better look and feel.
- Developed runtime animations using MS Silverlight and WPF. Used threading for operation to insert record simultaneously
- Performed Unit testing to ensure the application functioned as per the design and requirement.
- Designed and Developed Web forms using ASP.NET, XML and XSL.
- Used ASP.NET Server Controls and HTML, DHTML controls to design the web pages.
- Used ADO.NET Object Model to Interact with SQL Server Database using C#.
- Designed and developed application in a MVC design pattern that converts database views to hierarchical XML documents which are then streamed to the ASP presentation layer using Asp.net.
- Developed the SQL Server Stored Procedures, Views and User-Defined Functions that are required for the application in MS SQL Server 2008R2.
Environment: Visual Studio, .NET Framework 3.0, IIS, SQL Server 2008 R2, WCF, MS SQL Server Management Studio 2008, MS Source Safe, Entity Framework, Database, ADO.NET, Windows Server 2008, HTML, XML, XSLT, AJAX, BizTalk 2010, WSB, XSLT, SharePoint, TFS, Agile Methodology, Smart Client Technology.
- Participated in requirement gathering and analysis with business users.
- Developing a web based Multiple Single Page application from a window based application
- Used agile methodology for the software development.
- Created Indexes, Views and Stored Procedures for quick and efficient retrieval of data using SQL Server.
- Designed and Developed applications using ASP.NET, C#, WCF, MVC, SQL Server.
- Extensively used CSS3 and HTML5 elements.
- Developed multi-tiered ASP.NET MVC web applications using C#, HTML, CSS.
- Extensive use of Web Services, WCF Services.
- Developed back-end in C# using Entity Framework and LINQ to Entities.
- Created Layout Pages for consistent look and feel for all web pages.
- Created Cascading Style Sheets (CSS3) to attain uniform style patterns throughout all the pages in the application.
- Used AJAX controls like Calendar Control, Accordion in order to improve the performance and appearance of the application.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) to maintain the version control history during development.
- Used AGILE development Methodology to ensure teamwork, collaboration and process adaptability throughout the life-cycle of the project.
- Used Team Foundation Server for Source Code Control, project related document sharing and team collaboration.
- Performed Unit Testing using Visual Studio integrated testing tools
Environment: ASP.NET MVC, Windows Forms, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Web API, LINQ, SQLServer2008, C#, Windows 10, MS Unit Testing Framework, TFS, Agile and Microsoft Azure