- Over8 years of professional experience in development of client - server, web based and 3-tier applications using Microsoft .NET Technologies.
- Experience in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as analysis, Designing, Development, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance of the application.
- Solid technical background developing intranet, internet, N tier and Client Server applications of .NET Object Oriented Programming using ASP.NET, C, SQL Server 2008/2012, MVC, WPF, WCF, Azure Cloud, Azure HDInsight and ML Studio and performance optimization tools and technology.
- Strong experience in developing web applications using ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, C#, ADO.NET.
- Experience in consuming and publishing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), REST and Webservices using WSDL, UDDI and SOAP to implement Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experience in data accessing using ADO.NET and LINQ (Language Integrated Query) for data manipulation.
- Knowledge of manipulating the images used in the web application using the Adobe Photoshop.
- Knowledge on Kendo UI to utilize in the Asp.Net MVC application for developing customized dashboards which contains the all the data.
- Extensive experience of working in Test driven development (TDD) and agile development environment.
- Experience in designing and development of the database and complex queries using Stored Procedures, views, Joins, Indexes, Functions and Triggers in SQL-Server 2005/08/12/14.
- Good knowledge and experience in Database Modeling Concepts, Normalization, Query Building, Query Optimization, Restore/Backup and Performance Tuning.
- Experience in Agile Scrum Methodology for full life-cycle of the project such as planning, analysis, design, implementation, testing and release.
- Proficient in SQL Server and T-SQL (DDL and DML) in constructing Tables, Normalization techniques on database Tables.
- Experienced in utilizing UNIT testing and followed Test Driven Development to develop the Web applications for verifying the code integrity. Along with writing the Unit test cases for business logic, web services and WCF.
- Utilized Unified Modeling Language (UML) to develop use cases, class diagrams, state diagrams. (Activity, Class, Sequence and Collaboration Diagrams)
- Knowledge of XML related technologies such as XML/XSL, XSLT, DTD, XML Schema, DOM, SAX, SOAP, WSDL, Web-Services, and VBScript
- Good working Knowledge of MVC, MVP and MVVM design patterns.
- Handful of experience in using Multithreading, Serialization, Service Brokers, Delegates and Generics.
- Sound knowledge in debugging, troubleshooting and resolving technical problems.
- Hands on experience in using Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Source Safe (VSS), GIT for version control and process management.
- Work experience with MVC Pattern ASP.NET Node.js AngularJS JQuery MySQL Redis and SQL Server.
- Capable to work in high pressure environment and has the ability to prioritize tasks/Multitask to execute with perfection.
- A positive team player and has the ability to work in group or independently and a quick learner.
.NET Technologies: ASP.NET 1.1/ 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0, WCF, LINQ, ADO.NET 1.1/2.0/3.0, Web Services, Web Forms,MVC 4 and MVVM,Winforms, Web Parts, .NET Remoting, SOAP, Smart Client Applications, Windows API, .NetFramework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0
Identity & Access Management: Azure Active Directory, Azure Identity, Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
Programming Languages: C#.Net, VB.Net, VB6.0,VB, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL, XML
Systems Management: Microsoft Azure preview portal, Scheduler, Automation
Database: SQL Server 2008/2005/2000, Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, MS Access 2000/2003/2007.
Development Tools: Visual Studio.NET 2010/2008/2005/2003, MS Project, MS Office, Dreamweaver, MS build
Modeling Tools: UML, MS Visio 2003/2007
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports 8.5/10.0, SSRS
Testing Tools: Nunit 2.1/2.2/2.2.4
Version Control Tools: MS Visual Source Safe(VSS), CVS,TFS,VSTF
Web server: IIS 6.0/7.0, Apache
Operating System: Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7, Server 2003
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Full Stack .NET Developer
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Forms, State Management, Sessions, Cookies, Caching features for optimization and configuration of the web application using C#.
- Implemented ASP.NET architecture to accomplish task of isolating Business Layer, Presentation Layer and Data Layer. Involved in designing and development of SOA services using WCF.
- Applying best design patterns such as n-tier, MVVM, Repository, and Singleton for designing key reusable components.
- Used JQUERY and AJAX for service calls on pages to interact with the server for information.
- Responsible to categorize incoming bug presented in TFS according to its respective module.
- Use XML, XSLT, XPATH to design and to display documents developed in Visual Studio.
- Designed entire framework to support Test Driven Development(TDD) by making use of Dependency Injection through unity framework and developed a generic repository
- Hands on Experience on Angular 2 technology for one complete project in rebasing the UI of the application using the techniques in Angular 2.
- Responsible for building an internal, responsive AngularJS single page application
- Defined new validations through AngularJS for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Utilized AngularJS Node.js and Express framework to create dynamic data driven web pages.
- Created Cross-Browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-base page layouts.
- Designed table-less layouts using CSS and appropriate HTML tags as per W3C standards
- Handled all aspects of the web applications including maintaining, testing, debugging and deploying.
- Used NUnit Testing for testing and debugging of the application for better performance .
- Creating and deploying scalable and reliable services for the cloud using Azure Service Fabric.
- Implemented Web Authentication in MVC 3 using Authorize keyword for the controllers and actions.
- Extensively worked on Data Annotations in MVC 3 application to perform the validations on HTML user controls.
- Extensively used Java script, and JQueryplugins for various client side scenarios and for also validations.
- Extensively used CSS for the proper alignment across multiple browsers
- Implemented Object-Oriented Programming concepts of interfaces, inheritance, abstraction and polymorphism.
- Made Asynchronous calls to web services which take long time to return back the result.
- Got good hands on experience and knowledge on Redux and ngrx store to manage the State, Subscribing and unsubscribing the state changes and dispatching the actions in Angular 2.
- Implemented exception blocking, tracing and logging mechanism using the Enterprise Library5.0.
- Analyzed and designed new WPF application using MVVM and Repository pattern, from design to completion.
- Created and configured WCF service with multiple bindings like netMsmqBinding, netTcpBinding, wsHttpBinding, basicHttpBinding.
- Used NodeJS, Express JS to build and publish web services to provide access to the models and exposed it using a REST API that emits JSON. Secured the app with Passport JS using a local strategy.
- Experienced in writing complex SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, Cursors, Joins, Constraints, DDL, DML and User Defined Functions to implement the business logic and also created clustered and non clustered indexes.
- Involved in developing Mobile version of the project using Angular 2.0 and Typescript.
- Used Node.js to run Grunt tasks and build properly the project (compile, minify, concat etc.)
- Designed and implemented WCF REST service for stateless Webservice behavior.
- Implemented WCF throttling and WCF concurrency to increase throughput of the WCF web service.
- Labeled projects when the intiative reached a milestone and worked on merge by change sets with TFS.
- Used ASP.NET Controls for Grids/ Nested Grids and Calendars.
- Developed Common Utility Library of routine task for code reusability and cached data objects.
- Written basic to complex SQL queries performing CRUD operations, stored procedures and triggers.
- Analysis of the specifications provided by the Clients, Design and Development, Client Communication, Coding.
- Implemented entire backend of the application inC#.NET, using various object oriented features like classes, interfaces, inheritance, polymorphism and Multi-threading.
- Implemented Angular 2 services to connect the web application to back-end APIs to POST/GET the data used in the application.
- Utilized Qwest tools (Toad 8.0, SQL Navigator) for database monitoring and tuning.
- Created Reporting Services Reports SSRS, Tabular reports, Cross Tabs, Drill down dashboard, Charts, Customized reports by adding Filters, Calculations, Prompts, Summaries and Functions.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Angular js and Node.js.
- Developed XSLT programs for transformation of data from database and spreadsheets into new data format.
- Using DOM with java script to update, manipulate asp.net web server controls
- Used Microsoft Azure Queue storage to create and delete queues and insert, peek, get, and delete queue messages.
- Worked with project manager to determine appropriate design solutions, Documentation design Specifications and other system related information.
- Involved in Code Reviews sessions written by the team members.
- Experience on Team Foundation Server (TFS) the version control tool used to maintain the source code available for each and every member.
- Applied Domain Driven Design DDD, Test Driven Development TDD and Agile methodologies for developing the core C business classes.
- Created documents for application support, deployment steps, IIS configuration and end user guide.
- Requirement gathering on the Work Request with the Client, Project Manager, Business and Developers.
Confidential - Raleigh, NC
Senior .NET Developer
- Successfully followed Agile development steps starting from requirement to deployment.
- Used design patterns for maintaining relationships between classes and objects with defined responsibilities.
- Worked on FACETS Data tables and created audit reports using queries. Manually loaded data in FACETS and have good knowledge on FACETS business rules.
- Designed, developed, tested and implemented of transition from a legacy system to Trizetto’s Facets enterprise solution.
- Adhered to strict compliance, policies/regulations configured Facets modules such as Membership, Benefit and plan. Part of the project was to migrate all application functionality and convert data from a mainframe-based system to an open systems environment.
- Involved in testing different interfaces and web application for FACETS.
- Configured and maintained application software products, such as Claim check, Facets.
- Involved in writing SQL queries.
- Migration of web applications into the Sitecore CMS System.
- Experience with Agile Extreme Programming (XP) development and Scrum life cycle practices, pair programming, test driven development, continuous integration, iterative delivery.
- Developed and implemented custom workflow forms using InfoPath and Windows workflows using SharePoint Object model and MS Office 2007.
- Successfully managed the migration of the Service Abstraction Layer product as it transitioned from supporting an HTML 5.0 based front end client to AngularJS V1.5 based front end client.
- Used bindings to control the construction of the Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) channel stack at runtime.
- Built a prototype Azure application that accesses 3rd party data services via Web Services. The solution dynamically scales, automatically adding/removing cloud based compute, storage and network resources based upon changing workloads.
- Maintained high degree of competency across the Microsoft Application Platform, focusing on .NET Framework, WCF, Windows Azure, AppFabric, and SQL Azure.
- Created Cache Memory on Windows Azure to improve the performance of data transfer between SQL Azure and WCF services.
- Work in progress on POC to migrate to Windows Azure to address scalability and performance issues.
- Developed SOAP based Middleware using Web Services to read XML files which is to provide communication between data access layer and backend database.
- Implemented Web Services with SOA using WCF for passing data to multiple platforms.
- Used LINQ to SQL (object relational mapping) for integrating data validation and business logic rules into data model.
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Forms, Web Services, State Management, Caching features, and configuring optimizations for securing the web application.
- Created the UI layers and web pages, and integrated them to maintain the performance of data flow and data integrity using ASP.NET User Controls, Web Server Controls.
- Developed and Implemented Master pages in the application for designing Presentation Tier (web pages).
- Applied CSS for a consistent look and feel for Page design in the application.
- Involved in developing the Business Layer in C#.NET, where all the Business Objects are written in developing the whole Application.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#.NET.
- Used Entity framework as ORM tool mapping to the database.
- Well versed with test driven development, used Visual Studio Test Tools for Unit testing.
- Experience with Data Accessing including using Data Adapter, Data Reader and Dataset in ADO.NET.
- Created fully automated CI build and deployment infrastructure and DevOps processes for multiple projects using Docker, Jenkins, VMWare, RHEL, Satellite, OpenShift, Kubernetes, Artifactory, Ansible & GitLab
- Rendered XML document to an HTML using XSL and XSLT Transformations.
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET application authentication using .NET Framework, Model View Controller (MVC5) and IIS security models
- Involved in extracting the data using SSIS.
- Designed, deployed and maintained various SSRS reports in SQL server.
- Easily managed and consumed the data objects using MVVM (Model View Model).
- Developed data access layer that supports connections to multiple databases using NHibernate.
- Utilized Team Foundation Server (TFS) for the purpose of version Control and source code maintenance needs.
- Prepared various test cases to fix the bugs and ensures the application is error-free using NUnit Testing.
- Using AngularJS V1.6 created Responsive Web Design (RWD) and did data manipulations to display data in company standard format in UI.
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Involved in analysis and design of the application and in building pilot application.
- Involved in the development of Data Access Layer using ADO.Net
- Involved in understanding user requirements, designing and developing web application and back end applications.
- Interacted with business analysts, end users and worked on the application specifications to develop detailed functional, technical design, and test specifications that fully satisfy business requirements.
- Design web application wireframe as per business requirement
- Designed and develop user interface for public web application and intranet application using Visual Studio 2010,ASP.NET,C #.NET, and VB.NET,AJAX, XML and CSS with object oriented programming techniques. Used various features of C# and C#.Net (e.g. reflections, generics, partial classes, LINQ etc.).
- Developer presentation layer of both public and intranet application
- Build technical architecture of application and document design in high level and low level design document.
- Develop application infrastructure component like logging, exception handling, data access, caching and cryptographic application block.
- Demonstrating the architectural implementation through code and design
- Design application architecture, design and code reviews
- Develop systems using .NET components and implemented the Data Access layers using ADO.NET.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as data reader, data adapter and dataset for consistent access of the data from data layer.
- Develop stored procedures, functions, triggers using SQL and T-SQL in SQL Server 2008 for fetching data and binding.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Involved in the design of security module that authenticates users based on the roles.
- Followed MVC architecture.
- Developed and designed User Interfaces using VB and C#.
- All the user interface layers, web pages are created and integrated to maintain the performance of data flow and data integrity using ASP.NET User Controls, Server Controls and ADO.NET.
- Used AngularJS MVC Framework in the development of the web application to bind the data/model that is being retrieved from a database through services provided in a controller to the view using scope.
- Created WCF Services and Client Proxy for communication between Application Server and Web Server.
- Provided session level security and password authentication using Session objects and Cookies.
- Designed and developed several SQL Server Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, User defined Functions for all the DML functionality for the web site.
- Involved in testing the application using N-Unit testing.
- Written Queries using T-SQL Statements, Views, User Defined Functions, Stored Procedures, Triggers in SQL Server 2008 for inserting/Updating/Deleting the data into the Relational Tables.
- Worked Extensively with Query Optimization Techniques to Fetch Data with better Performance Tuning.
- Used Enterprise library for Database Connection and writing exception manager component, which creates a log file in event viewer.
- Implemented Unit Testing, Integration Testing and System Testing using NUNIT.
- Responsible for maintaining versions of source code using Team Foundation Server 2010.
- Used VSS as version controlling tool.