- Over 7+ years of IT experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) - Project Analysis, Requirements, Design, Development, Testing and Documentation.
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Technologies such as .Net Framework, ASP.Net, C#, ADO.NET, MVC.
- Expertise in .NET framework with great proficiency in creating applications using Window Forms, Web Forms, MVC Applications.
- Solid command in C, Object Oriented concepts (OOPS) using C++,C#.
- Experience with Windows, UNIX and MAC Operating systems.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint),MS Access, Project Management, MS SQL Server, Visual studio.
- Experience in database tools such as SQL Server.
- Created complex Stored Procedures to extract data for generating reports by using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Triggers, Indexes and Views for performance tuning and Retrieval of data
- Created Entity classes, relationships between entity classes using LINQ (Language Integrated Query) to SQL.
- Developed Web Services and invoking them by using XML SOAP and WSDL for creating proxy classes.
- Aws developer associate level certified.
- Experience in developing and deploying applications on Application/Web Server such as Internet Information Services, Team Foundation Server.
- Worked in Various software development methodologies like Agile methodology (using Scrum, Sprint and Test Driven Development), Waterfall and Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Expertise in UML design using Visio and Rational Rose.
- Enthusiastic, creative and willing to increased responsibility and Strong commitment to deliver timely, accurate and quality work.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, problem solving, debugging.
- Strong troubleshooting and analysis skills, with a proven ability to identify, isolate, and resolve issues in early stages and ability to adapt to new technologies.
- Designed dynamic web applications and websites using HTML, CSS3 and XML for different browsers.
- Extensive experience in SOA-based solutions - Web Services, WebAPI, WCF, SOAP including RESTful services
- Good knowledge in Relational Database Management System, T-SQL, NoSQL & Win-Azure SQL Server database.
- Experience with source control & version control tools TFS & GIT
- Experience in .NET framework, ASP.Net & MVC, My SQL, Win Forms, Web Forms and LINQ.
.NET Technologies: C#, ASP.Net, WCF, WWF, Entity Framework, LINQ, ADO.NET, Web Services, Web Forms, Win Forms, Web Forms, .NET Remoting, MVC, Web API
Development Tools: MS Visual Studio, MS- Visio, Team Foundation Server.
Languages: C#, ASP.NET, SQL, T-SQL, C, C++, Core Java, XAML
Concepts Known: WPF, WCF, Web services, WWF(workflow foundation), Data Structures, DBMS, Ling, JQuery, OOPS, MVC, MVVM, SSRS, SSIS
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle 9i, PL/SQL, MS-Access, DB2
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7
Version Control: CVS(concurrent Versions System), VSS
Packages: MS-Office, SSIS package
Confidential, Virginia Beach, VA
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C# with OOPS implementation.
- Involved in developing Windows forms application for daily checks activities.
- Developed the reusable framework for the application using the ASP.NET MVC.
- Designed and implemented WCF application to expose resources to vendors of the client.
- Utilizing JSON objects, XML to send and retrieve the data from database and other technologies to make data communication happen across the web application.
- Developing the application using MVC and WCF services and Web API's.
- Created Entity classes, relationships between entity classes using LINQ (Language Integrated Query) to SQL, LINQ to objects and LINQ to XML to manage relational data as objects.
- Created JSON based Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates for deployments.
- Implemented class libraries to leverage integration with third party systems .
- Good understanding of storage concepts. Experience in designing and implementing Azure Storage.
- Development web service using Windows Communication Foundation and .Net to receive and process XML files and deploy on cloud Service on Microsoft Azure.
- Involved in designing, trading and documentation of application flows and developed functional diagrams using Visio, worked on presentation layer for developing GUI and developed various Web forms using ASP.NET.
- Worked on AJAX frame work for interactive web application and used Enterprise Application Library functions to enhance the application performance.
- Worked on creating tables, views, triggers, sequences, constraints, Stored Procedures, Functions, and Packages using SQL, and PL/SQL based on the documented user requirements.
- Used Windows Azure to deploy the application on the cloud and managed the session.
- Designed user interface by applying different styles using HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Designed HTML and XHTML and W3C standards for CSS as well.
- Created HTML Pages with CSS3 and the Box Model.
- Testing the application for performance issues and data integrity using NUnit.
- Involved in fixing the production issues (Change Requests) and interact with clients or end user of the application.
- Experience in implementing and migrating and deploying workloads on Azure VM.
- Effectively used script language like java script, JQuery to validate the user controls.
- Handled production issues involving real-time application problems.
Confidential, Mount Laurel, NJ
- Designed and Developed the Web Application using C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, AJAX and ADO.NET.
- Deployment of web application using apache web server across the cluster of LINUX/UNIX operating systems and Windows IIS.
- Experience in developing applications using WCF and WPF.
- Involved in all phases of project lifecycle SDLC i.e. requirement gathering, analysis, design, application development and testing for the project.
- Created assemblies, Custom controls and framework classes in C# to support GUI based on Delphi.
- SOLID Principles and Best Practices such as dependency injection (AutoFac) with a light-weight ORM.
- Used Web API as the service layer of the application for both ASP.NET and WPF Projects.
- Created Cache Memory on Windows Azure to improve the performance of data transfer between SQL Azure and WCF services.
- Developed Mocks in WPF for unit testing the background services, service layer and domain layer.
- UI Screens were developed using HTML5, Java Scripts, Ajax, JQuery Custom-tags, Polymer js, Kendo UI components and CSS3.
- Involved in migrating the application from Access Database to Oracle 11g.
- Created XML and XSLT files in the batch server in order to validate the Field in the templates which are used in the VB6 Application. It has to send an Email Confirmation to the Customer.
- Managed GIT, GIT Stash and SVN as Source Control Systems.
- Used HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, JQuery, AngularJS in the view and XML, JSON to transfer the data between the service and the client.
- Data access layer development using NHibernate with repository and unit of work patterns.
- Used Jira for change control and ticketing.
- Web application development for backend system using Backbone.JS and Node.JS.
- Using C# to create custom objects to handle functions difficult to implement with Power Shell.
- Involved in developing the Azure Solution and Services like IaaS and PaaS.
- Worked on Team Foundation Server(TFS).
- Incident management for Unix Servers (Solaris, Linux).
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers using PL/SQL and oracle 11g and used accordingly.
- Utilized KnockoutJS MVVM, jQuery, MVC, C# and SQL application stack.
- Developed new user interface components for different modules using Kendo UI.
- Involved in migrating the application from Access Database to Oracle 11g
- Wrote T-SQL queries, T-SQL Stored Procedures and Triggers, which will execute against SQL Server database in order to extract the appropriate data for each report.
- Used Java Script and AJAX for Client side events, styling and Validations on the data prior to being submitted to the database.
- Created Restful web services.
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Involved in requirements gathering, Problem Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Maintenance of the System.
- Worked on Agile Methodology to meet timelines with quality deliverables.
- Designed and developed the application using MS Visual Studio, ASP.Net, AJAX and C #advanced feature forms authentication.
- Developed stored procedures using T-SQL and built the data access layer using ADO.NET.
- Experience programming and troubleshooting in C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, VB6, Web Services.
- Designed and developed master web pages using ASP.NET web form controls, Custom user Controls and Ajax controls in C#.
- Involved in manual testing, prepared Unit Test Cases and Unit test plan and performed Unit testing for the Developed functionalities.
- Worked with jQuery to traverse through HTML elements, manipulate web page content, handle events, and working with AJAX using jQuery.
- Utilized NUnit in ASP.Net MVC and Jasmine in AngularJS for unit testing.
- Used Entity Framework Database first approach to design Database schema.
- Designed data access layer using SQL Server and the Entity Framework in the data tier with queries being written with LINQ to Entities.
- Used Team city tool for continuous integration and build management.
- Experience in using LINQ in Web pages to retrieve and modify data.
- Worked on SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT) and Power shell Scripting.
- Extensive working knowledge on Configuring and version controlling with Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Source safe (VSS).
- Involved in unit and manual testing of the application.
- Performed builds across different environments using Team City for continuous integration.
- Created new model classes in Web API to hold data.
- Created new SSIS packages for populating data into MS SQL database.
- Used WCF to provide various Services like authentication, User Definition, Logging, Configuration and Data Access to the applications.
- Have experience implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with XML Web Services using SOAP.
- Responsible to deploy code solutions and run Power Shell scripts.
- Used VB.NET in MVC framework for front-end development
- Used UML, Win Forms and C# to design and develop the code analyzer
- Created Stored Procedures to perform automated rules, updating to related tables using SQL Server.
- Performed unit testing using NUnit testing framework.
- SSRS is used as the reporting tool for the financial status and the Annual Status reporting.
Environment: .NET, VB.NET, C#, WCF, LINQ, VB6, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Responsible to deploy code solutions and run Power Shell, AngularJS, Visual Studio, MVC, Web API, SOAP, SOA, Win Forms, SQL Server, Windows Server, Web Sphere MQ, TDD, TFS, VSS, LINQ, Refactoring, NUnit.
Confidential, Farmington Hills, MI
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Responsible for development & documentation of Software Requirements Specification (SRS) using Rational Rose.
- Used TDD Architecture, which relies on the repetition of a very short development cycle.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#.NET.
- Developed web pages for the application using Asp.Net MVC, Asp.Net Web API, JQuery, Angular JS, CSS, HTML, Bootstrap.
- Developed application using MVC pattern and used Razor Views to enable fast coding workflow and quickly integrate server code into HTML markup with a minimum of keystrokes.
- Involved in analyzing the possibilities for migrating web services to WCF.
- Implemented partial page update using AJAX, Minimized the page refreshes and eliminated the Post Backs.
- Design and development of a highly scalable, flexible and re-useable service layer for a variety of services by using WCF.
- All Requests data/content exposes through a WCF service with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) by defining end points.
- Used Bootstrap for responsive design, which allows users to access it from any device.
- Developed Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for user interface uniformity throughout the application.
- Developed detailed database model diagrams and class diagrams.
- Developed Database Stored Procedures, User defined functions and Triggers using SQL Server.
- Involved in writing unit tests and using Test Driven Development, build scripts, OO modeling, and stories for unit testing.
- Used ADO.NET strongly typed datasets to insert, update and retrieve data from a SQL Server database.
- Extensively worked on User Interface using HTML 5, CSS, Java Script, JQuery, Angular JS and Bootstrap.
- Created ASP.NET validation controls for validating the personal information provided by the Customer.
- Made use of Assembly Loading, Multi-Threading, Exception Handling and COM Interoperability to make the application more efficient and meet business needs.
- Used ADO.NET and Data grid for data manipulation.
- Developed import package to import data from Excel, CSV files into SQL Server using SSIS.
- Created SSIS packages to clean and load data to data warehouse.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Developed secure login interfaces with ASP.Net Server controls.
- Used Validation Controls for corresponding validations required for business logic in Web Forms.
- Designed and developed user interfaces using ASP.Net.
- Coding the presentation layer using WPF and service layer using Windows Communication foundation technology.
- Extensively used MVC for the designing on multiple devices.
- Developed Custom Controls and User controls for reusable part of the web pages using C# with ASP.Net.
- Involved in testing like Unit test, Integration test, Acceptance test and Regression testing using NUnit and responsible for writing test scripts and scenarios.
- Created Rest full API’s using MVC4 Web API’s.
- Written the business logic in classes using C#.Net language and used in Web Forms.
- Worked with AJAX enabled WCF services using C# and ASP.Net.
- Maintained and enhanced existing software by analyzing and identifying areas for optimization and refactoring. Investigated new technologies and techniques and researched ongoing industry developments using OOPs.
- Developed test-driven development (TDD) strategy guiding use of the Nunit unit testing framework.
- Utilized C# generics, delegates, events, extension methods, anonymous types, and lambda expressions.
- Created and deployed Web Services using ASP.Net and C#.Net, and generated the proxy class files based on the web services to consume in web application.
- Developing reports on SSRS on SQL Server and excellent in SSIS packages for integrating data.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for source code control, project related document sharing and team collaboration.
- Responsible for testing, fixing the bugs and troubleshooting the technical problems.