- 9+ years of software development experience in web and windows applications using Microsoft .Net Technologies.
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Expertise with application development using Object Oriented Analysis & Design Techniques (OOAD).
- Experience with designing and development of applications using MVC, MVVM design patterns.
- Experience in developing User Interface (UI), Business Logic and Data Access components to meet user requirements.
- Experience in developing the web applications using ASP.NET MVC 4.5/4.0/3.0 and deploying them on Azure.
- Experience in design and development in the areas of SSIS (SQL Service Integration Services) using SQL Server 2008/2010/2012
- Expertise in AngularJS controllers, directives, components, factory and service resources, routings and events.
- Expertise in DOM manipulation using AngularJS
- Experience in developing applications using ADO.Net Entity framework 6/5.
- Experience in developing and consuming ASP.Net Web Services, ASP.Net Web API’s (RESTful) and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- Strong knowledge in writing unit tests with MS Unit Test Manager and NUnit.
- Data Analysis using R/Python and implementing machine learning algorithms using R on Regression,classification and clustering data.
- Created SSRS reports and hosted them on a SharePoint environment.
- Used StartUp and ShutDown events on Excel workbook and Sheets using VSTO add - ins and customized the ribbon controls on SharePoint for office documents.
- Used SSIS for transformations.
- Experience in WCF to simplify development of connected applications through a new service-oriented (SOA) programming model.
- Worked with the Version control Systems like Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Source Safe (VSS), and GitHub.
Microsoft Technologies: Microsoft .Net Framework, SharePoint, ASP.Net MVC 5/4/3, Silverlight, ASP.Net Web Forms, WCF, ADO.Net, LINQ, EF.
Web Technologies: Web Services, HTML, SOAP, WSDL, AJAX, XML, XSL, XSLT
Web Servers: IIS 5.0, IIS 6.0, IIS 7.5
Programming Languages: C#, VB.NET,ASP.NET, HTML, CSS
Development Tools: Visual Studio .NET 2015/2013/2012/2010/2008/2005, SSMS
Frameworks: Microsoft .Net 4.5.1/4.5/ 4.0/ 3.5/3.0
Databases: SQL Server 2014/2012/2008 R2/2008/2005, Oracle 10g, 11g, PL/SQL
BI Tools: SSRS, SSIS, R, Python,Machine Learning
Version Controller: TFS, Microsoft Visual SourceSafe
Database Tools: SQL Server Query Analyzer
Operating Systems: Windows Win 10/8.1/8/7/XP/NT/95/98, Mac OS X
Methodologies: Agile, OOPS, OOAD, SOA
Lead/Sr. .Net Developer
- Written unit tests using MS Unit Testing Framework.
- Used Office 365 new app model for integrating MVC/.Net Applications.
- Created an Application using C# and ASP.NET MVC and Entity Framework 4.5 using .NET Framework
- Designed database schemas and created stored procedures, Functions using SQL 2008.
- Worked on the REST API's, OData and OData clients for different applications
- Worked on Implementing OATH and Single Sign On for the applications.
- Used LINQ to SQL, LINQ to Entities, LINQ to XML and LINQ to Objects for retrieving the data efficiently and Just in Time manner
- Applied SOLID principles to design and develop loosely coupled objects which are derived from Interfaces.
- Implemented Azure and Configuring it as required
- Experienced in working with Web API RESTful web services using Entity Framework as the data access layer to SQL Server.
- Created a POC using Angular 2.0 and Asp.net core application.
- Developed User Interfaces using HTML and AngularJS and Bootstrap.
- Created PowerShell scripts for the deployment of the solution and creation of different artifacts.
- Created VMs on Azure for windows domain with different servers in it.
- Used jQuery and AJAX to do Asynchronous calls to the server
- Developed and consumed RESTful Services using Web API.
- Added new business logic, fixed defects using C#, and used TFS to check in those changes.
- Worked in tandem with QA team for resolving bugs.
- Worked with Kendo UI for for Asp.net MVC application for developing a dashboard which contains the all the data coming from SQL for applications like PTO, EmployeeInformation, Timesheets.
- Developed new user interface components for different modules using Kendo UI with various controls including Grid controls and chart controls etc.
- Attended scrum meetings to discuss observations, suggestions and areas of improvement.
- Handled scrum meetings and lead offshore team assisting them on technical impediments,creating and assigning tasks.
Sr. .Net Developer
- Attended meetings of the design logic and required components for the project
- Maintained/Developed ASP.NET 4.5 applications using C# or VB.Net.
- Used jQuery and AJAX to do Asynchronous calls to the server
- Used Multi threading for a windows application to pause and restart the application.
- Worked on MVC 4.0 applications to build the UI layer
- Developed and consumed RESTful Services using WEB API
- Used VSTO for customizing Excel and SharePoint leveraging the asynchronous and synchronous events supplied by them.
- Involved in creating the database schema and table structures in various cycles using SQL Server 2012.
- Worked closely with the Business Analyst and Db developer to identify with the Business requirements and to implement the functionality of the applications.
- Used WCF Services for communicating with other application and components
- Developed applications utilizing VB.NET/C#.Net based on the solution it is written in.
- Involved in integration of applications and maintained versions using TFS (Team Foundation Server).
- Develop SSIS packages for business requirements and schedule them
- Created SSRS reports and published them to SharePoint.
- Created WCF services for integration with the databases.
- Created tables, stored procedures, functions and triggers using SQL Server
- Developed and provided the team with the data layer functions using ADO.NET Entity Framework to connect to database and fetch data.
- Involved in code peer review, system regression and unit testing using NUnit
- Created the CSS style sheets for designing the layout of the GUI screens
- Developed the UI using HTML 5, CSS, jQuery, Java script, AJAX.
Sr. .Net Developer
- Involved in designing, trading and documentation of application flows and developed functional diagrams using Visio worked on presentation layer for developing GUI and developed various Web forms using ASP.Net.
- Developed ASP.Net Custom controls and User Controls
- Involved in Developing Master Pages using CSS and for providing uniformity among the pages using ASP.NET (4.0).
- Worked on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) for developing application.
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Forms, Web Services, and State Management, Caching features, configuring optimizations and securing the web application.
- Used Web Services (SOAP, WSDL) for communicating with other application and components.
- Worked on AJAX frame work for interactive web application and used Microsoft ADO.NET to access data from database in them.
- Extensively used the LINQ feature in .NET 4.0 for querying collections and integrating with SQL.
- Experienced in Software Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies utilizing Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Consumed WCF services to get the Customer Information from different legacy applications.
- Working in an agile Environment to deliver higher-quality software far more rapidly.
- Successfully organized initial set of requirements into master list of Use Cases.
- Involved in development of Web Forms, Classes using C#. NET that incorporates both N-Tier Architecture, and Database Connectivity.
- Used AJAX to trade data with a web server, without reloading the page.
- Extensively used Grid view control throughout the application.
- Created CSS files to be applied to various web forms on the web pages.
- Involved in Code review phase.
- All the user interface layers, web pages are created and integrated to maintain the data flow and data integrity using ASP.NET User Controls and Web Controls.
- Implemented Business Logic in C# using Database Authentication.
- Used ADO.NET for database connectivity.
- Created Maintenance screens to Add/Modify/Delete using Data grids, Data Readers and Datasets.
- Implemented Web Services using WSDL and SOAP.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, and Cursors using SQL Server 2008.
- Created the database objects like tables and related table constraints.
- Source code maintenance using Visual Source Safe.
Environment: ASP.Net, C# .Net, ADO.Net, HTML, SQL Server 2008, Windows 2003, VISTA, IIS, Java Script, SOAP, XML Web Services.