- Results - driven software professional with around 8 years of experience and demonstrated ability to successfully implement complex large-scale, N-tier, distributed, real-time enterprise applications.
- Immense experience with designing and developing applications using Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Experience in Windows Communication Foundation and good understanding of MVC.
- Experience in creating Server objects like Tables, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, Indexes, user defined data types and functions.
- Expertise in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Software Architecture, Object Oriented programming, Designing & Prototyping.
- Experience in report development using SSRS with Report Builder.
- Experience in using Entity Framework to work with relational data using Data First as well as Model First approaches.
- Responsible to talk to business users and finalize any enhancements-new requirements needed for Reports .
- Experience in creation of Test Plan and executing Test Cases based on Design document and User Requirement document for testing purposes reports in Business Objects.
- Experience in System maintenance, analysis and performance in Windows environment.
- Experience in using third party components like Bootstrap, HP Fortify.
- Experience in Web Servers like IIS (Internet Information Services).
- Experience in Architectural design and Technical Documentation of the project.
- Experience in Requirements Gathering and Preparing requirements, documents and user manuals.
- Extensive experience in code re-factoring, developing standards and mentoring the team.
- Experienced in working fast paced complex web environments.
- Quick learner and a self-starter with ability to coordinate within team as well as work individually.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking, creative problem solving, quick learning, interpersonal and client interfacing skills.
Operating system: Windows.
Microsoft Technologies: ASP.NET MVC4/MVC5, ASP.NET, C#.NET, Web Api, WCF, WPF, Silverlight, Web Development Methods, SOA Architecture.
RDBMS: MSSQLServer 2008, 2012R2 and 2014.
IDE: Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012/2013/2015/2017
XML Technologies: XML, XSD, WSDL, SOAP.
Version Control Tools: TFS, GIT.
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports .NET, MS SQL Server Reporting Services(SSRS), SSIS.
Others: HP Fortify, Visual Studio Code, Microsoft Visio, PuTTY.
Confidential, Concord, CA
Senior .Net Developer
- Involved in analysis, design, development and implementation of system applications.
- Interacted with business teams to collect and gather all the user interface requirements and estimations.
- Worked with the technical architects for code reviews and finalizing the design decisions.
- Created build definitions and deployed the code using Jenkins/JIRA into development server for intensive testing before going into the UAT (ET and IST).
- Created defects found in the ET and IST environments using IBM Clear Quest.
- Involved in UCA domain of redesigning of entire solution structure where 12 domains are merged into 4 and installing all the project references from NuGet package manager from WF server.
- Developed and implemented complex Internet and Intranet applications on multiple platforms.
- Used HP Fortify tool and made the suggested changes in regard with the Safety and Soundness of Confidential .
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#.NET.
- Implemented web WCF services to pass the customer information and get a decision based on their credit worthiness.
- Developed stored procedures, functions, triggers, database scripts, SQL server integration services.
- Used Angular JS for client side development of Credit Card intranet application.
- Worked on multiple cascaded dropdown features.
- Used multithreading to process data in chunks and to improve the performance of the application.
- Used Fiddler to capture all the HTTP traffic during testing and for trouble shooting purposes as it is being sent or received.
- Worked on Agile and Scrum methodology and delivered quality work within the project timeline.
Confidential, Nashville, Tennessee
Senior .Net Developer
- Designed, developed and implemented the browser based application using the .NET framework and SQL technologies.
- Built N-tier architecture for presentation layer, the Business and Data Access Layers and were coded using C#.NET, developed application logic using C#.
- Used MVC based web applications and integrated with .NET.
- Developed the views, models and controller action methods to fetch the data from the back end rest services and send it as JSON objects to the views.
- Wrote classes using C# to handle database operations.
- Designed custom master pages and custom page layouts.
- Used sessions for security and proper navigation.
- Developed Web Service to share application features to control the user access rights and provide access with external applications.
- Published Web services using C# to interact with other applications and exposed them using SOAP and HTTP.
- Developed service layer using ASP.NET Web API with REST API for RESTful services.
- Worked on .NET framework to migrate existing ASP to ASPX as well as creating new ASPX pages. This includes ASMX Web services creating and consuming in ASPX pages, data access using ADO.NET to connect SQL Server database.
- Worked intensely on the User Interface and Business logic.
- Assisting DBAs in SQL database Queries and its performance tuning.
- Created stored procedures, triggers, functions, database scripts, views, indexes and worked on creating integration service packages in SQL Server.
- Developed Prototype of SSIS and SQL Server Reporting Services(SSRS).
- Used Entity Framework to access the data from database.
- Used WPF for the development and creation of most effective user interfaces using MVVM pattern.
- Generated downloadable Excel, CSV sheet to the browser for reporting.
- Used AJAX Control Toolkit extended controls for better user experience and to achieve desired functionality.
- Worked on the entire project from development to deployment in Agile methodology.
- Actively participated in effort estimation.
- Involved in Defect Prevention Activity.
- Communication with End Users/Customer and writing Minutes of Meeting.
- Responsible for Coordination with Offshore team.
Senior .Net Developer
- Involved in gathering custom enhancement requirements from end-user and worked closely with Lead Architects and Software Engineers.
- Involved in designing and developing modifications and enhancements based on end-users custom request.
- Developed service class in WCF REST service to retrieve the toll details of the drivers.
- Used authentication and validation controls for the user information.
- Used User controls in the application for Data Caching.
- Involved in working on database scripts, Store Procedures, Views, Indexes and Functions in SQL Server 2012.
- Used SQL Server for handling and saving various tolls charged and tolls history of the drivers.
- Involved in working closely with the Business Analysts and Architect leads in designing the Application and also in technical design documentation.
- Involved in retrieving data using LINQ to SQL and LINQ to Objects with ASP.NET, worked with the database using LINQ to SQL.
- Used Task parallel Library to improve the query performance which would achieve Multi Processing and Multi-threading applications.
- Developed Business Logic Component using Web Service, WSDL. Implemented SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) for communication of application.
- Involved majority on implementing the new functionality to the Application based up on the requirements.
- Involved in production support and maintenance of the various releases in the application.
- Involved in bug fixes to the application and documenting the changes.
- Reviewed various other changes and also mentored other team members as a part of the other production releases.
- Implemented procedures for continuous development and support services of existing software systems.
- Involved actively in reviewing other team member’s code and also in certifying the changes before it goes to production.
- Involved in managing defect tracking system and resolving issues.
- Provided technical support and monitored every day technical activity of the project.
- Involved in source code back-up and maintenance.
- Coordination with Onsite team for bugs reported.
- Used WCF REST services for communicating with heterogeneous systems.
- Performed code reviews using TFS.
- Involved in High Level Design estimations.
- Modified web services to interact with the other applications and exposed them using SOAP and HTTP.
- Delivering support to existing business users, investigating and resolving application errors, data discrepancies and queries.
- Involved in release management cycle.
Junior .Net Developer
- Involved in resolving application support assignments.
- Involving in maintenance of database backups and code backups.
- Involved in tracking and managing.
- Delivered high quality and timely resolutions to problems.
- Experience in creating stored procedures, triggers, functions, database scripts in SQL.
- Initiated follow-up to other service areas when appropriate.
- Track and manage resolution of software deficiencies on customer's behalf.
- Successfully answered questions on technical aspects of the software applications.