- Professional Software developer with 6+ years of IT experience in System Analysis, design, development and implementation of various enterprise e - business solutions and n-tier architectures leveraging the power of Microsoft Technologies.
- Excellent experience in Microsoft .NET Technologies using Visual Studio .NET, VB.NET, C#.Net, ASP.NET 1.0/1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5 (Web Forms), WinForms, ADO.NET, CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) and SOA (Service Oriented Architecture).
- Experience in designing and implementing controller/component based development using Angular JS 1.x, Angular 2.0/4.0 frameworks
- Experience in designing applications using .Net Framework 3.0 WCF (Windows Communication Framework) MSMQ queuing services.
- Extensive experience in System Architecture designing using XML, Web services, Windows Services Service Oriented Architecture, SOAP and XSLT.
- Experience on Windows Azure cloud platform.
- Experience in data driven web applications using n-tier for ASP.NET and SOA architecture using WCF service/ Web Api.
- Experience in Designing Applications Using Agile and Extreme Programming methodologies.
- Expert in writing Complex SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, T-SQL Statements using them with ADO.NET.
- Experience with all the phases of Software development life cycle including Object Design, Development and Documentation using UML with tools Rational XDE. Familiarity with common Design Patterns.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills and sound technical understanding in various business domains.
Languages: C#, VB.NET, VB 6.0, C, C++, COBOL
Database: MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, Oracle 9i, MS Access 2000,DB2
Tools: Visual Studio.NET 2003/2005/2008/2010, Visual Web Developer, Dreamweaver, Visual Studio 6.0, Team Foundation Server, Visual Source Safe, CVS, Rational Clear Case, LINQ, ADO.Net UML Modeling, Data Modeling, Macromedia Flash, SQL Profiler, Borland Together, Dia, SVN, Tortoise SVN, Reflector, Gallio, ReSharper, Beyond Compare and TeamCity.
Operating Systems: MS Windows Xp/ Server, MS Windows NT 4.0, MS windows 95/98, Linux.
Confidential, Alpharetta, Georgia
Sr .Net Developer
- Coordination with Onshore Team and Offshore team.
- Involved in gathering the requirements and defined the business rules to user requirements in SDLC and analysis of the system based on N-tier architecture.
- Involved in Agile methodology and responsible for create tasks, assign tasks to team member and provide progress of each tasks to Client and using Rally software.
- Responsible for the creation of the applications by using VB.NET and enhancement of the projects for .NET applications.
- Interacted with Scrum master to discussion on project iteration/product backlog.
- Designing Web forms by using Visual Studio .NET 2012 on the business requirements and functional requirements document.
- Consumed web service interfaces using Visual Studio .NET2012, .NET 3.5.
- Designed and developed data driven Web Forms using ASP.NET, ADO.Net, HTML, and CSS technologies.
- Used Angular JS to create maintainable and testable single page application.
- Created custom directives for re-usable components (multi-field form elements, background file uploads, etc) in Angular.
- Experience of consuming Web Service to get data of Confidential &T Stores.
- Worked on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) for developing application.
- Extensively used the LINQ feature in .NET 3.5 for querying collections and integrating with SQL.
- Used SQL server 2008 for writing Stored Procedures, Views and Triggers.
- Developed web pages with data bound controls like Data Grid, Data List and Data Repeater using the methods Data Binding and Data Tem plating.
- Deployed WCF services on Azure cloud.
- Created Cache Memory on Windows Azure to improve the performance of data transfer between SQL Azure and WCF services.
- Testing the application for performanceissuesanddataintegrity using NUnit.
- Experienced in Software Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies utilizing SVN.
- Developed and customized User Controls for a Web Application.
- Worked on ADO.net connections between Asp.net web pages and SQL server databases in MVC Application.
- Worked on Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) in ASP.NET Pages.
- Created, scheduled and monitored SQL jobs.
- Worked on performance tuning of the application by creating various database Indexes and optimizing database queries and stored procedures.
- Resolved level 3 Support tickets for assigned applications
- Provided documentation about database/data warehouse structures and Updated functional specification and technical design documents.
Environment: .NET framework 3.5, Visual studio 2012, ASP.Net 3.5 MVC, IIS, TFS, SQL Server 2012, XML, WCF, AJAX, Java Script, JQuery, Angular JS, Entity Frameworks, HTML and CSS, VB.net, SSRS
Senior .Net Developer
- Gathering requirements from business, requirement analysis and co-ordination with clients and offshore team.
- Involved in Design and Development of C# web services in .net framework 3.5
- Involved in managing a proprietary tool, individually designed many feeds in the proprietary tool and developed a tool which will track the status of the feed in C#.net.
- Design and Development in ETL tool which will do bulk data transfers between DB’s.
- Preparation of Unit test cases and test plan execution.
- Involved in Design and Development in C# .net.
- Coded several complex stored procedures, functions and SQL queries in SQL Server 2005.
- Creating release branches, work items etc and deploy application on pre-production environments such as QA and UAT.
- Worked in an agile Environment to deliver higher-quality software far more rapidly.
- Successfully organized initial set of requirements into master list of Use Cases.
- Involved in development of Web Forms, Classes using C#.Net that incorporates both N-tier architecture and database connectivity.
- Used Visual Studio.NET 2005 IDE to design the forms, develop and debug the application.
- Worked on different aspects of .NET framework, like ASP.NET 2.0, ADO.NET and VB.NET.
- Involved in designing of User Interface with CSS, HTML, and DHTML.
- Developed presentation layer using server-controls, HTML controls and user and custom controls.
- Created and deployed Web Services using VB.NET, SOAP, and XML for Pulling Customer Service Records.
- Modified web services to interact with the other applications and exposed them using SOAP and HTTP.
- Used various ASP.NET 2.0 web server controls that included Site Map Path, Menu, Tree View, Grid View and Details View to develop web forms.
- Developed extensive Stored Procedures and Triggers in SQL 2005.
- Created Crystal reports on the web page by accessing the database.
- Involved in Unit Testing and Integration Testing of the entire application.
- Implemented version controlling using Visual Source Safe.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Involved in developing Business Logic Layer and Data Access Layer and written methods in VB.NET, VS.NET 2003 and .NET framework 1.1.
- Developed User interfaces (UI) using ASP.NET forms and Point of Sale (POS) tracking updating saleable inventory and capturing sales history.
- Created resource files (resx) files for internationalizing pages.
- Written code for retrieving data using ADO.NET with VB.NET, ASP.NET and presenting it to presentation layer.
- Made Multithreading optimizations to improve speed of responsiveness.
- Used Data Grid, Data List, and Data Repeater to display data from the Database.
- Implemented Data View for Sorting and Filtering records.
- Worked on AJAX to refresh page automatically and AJAX file to upload multiple files Confidential a time.
- Used ASPX Labs Menu control and Callback tools and developed User Controls for reutilizing.
- Improving the performance by using ADO.NET dataset for Data Caching.
- State is maintained Confidential control level using View State and application level using Cookies.
- Created tables, indexes, generated SQL scripts, Export and Import of data.
- Developed SQL Queries and Stored Procedures for accessing data from the SQL Server database.
- Used Form Based Authentication for the Application as a .NET Security measure by providing a login page.
- Involved in the Performance tuning Confidential the Application and Database Layers.
Environment: VS.NET 2003, C#, ASP.NET 1.1, ADO.NET, VB.NET, IIS, Java Script, HTML, CSS, SQL Server 2000, Oracle, OOAD, ORM Tools, ASPX Labs Control for Menu & Callback, Microsoft Data Application Blocks, Entity Framework, Crystal Web Reports, Windows 2000 Professional