- Around 8 years of experience as .Net Developer in advanced Microsoft. Net technologies.
- Solid experience in SDLC - Software Development Life Cycle implementation including Requirement Analysis, Designing/Architect, Coding, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Project Maintenance, Performance Tuning, System Support and Technical Support.
- Hands-on programming ASP.NET, C#.NET and ADO.NET
- Proficient in working with applications based on MVC2/MVC3/MVC4, CSLA, 3-Tier and N-Tier Architecture.
- Implemented SOA architecture with web services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, and XML.
- Extensive experience in XML, XML Web Services, WCF in ASP .NET.
- Solid knowledge in Object Oriented Analysis/Design and implemented Design Patterns across the applications.
- Experience in LINQ, Working with various providers like LINQ to Objects, LINQ to SQL, and LINQ to XML.
- Hands-on experience in UI Design using Web Forms.
- Good knowledge in Client/Server Integration and Partial-page updates using AJAX Services.
- Extensive experience with .NET Framework, ADO.Net.
- Extensive database designing and programming skills using MS SQL Server, Oracle 10g and MS Access.
- Hands on experience in SQL Server to create Tables, Views, Indexes, writing Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers using T-SQL, Maintaining Database, Experience in Query Optimization.
- Hands on experience in Oracle database to create Tables, Views, Query, Clauses, Operators, Joins, stored procedures, functions, Triggers and Cursors
- Designed and developed Use Cases, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams using UML.
- Experience in Creation of Web User Controls and Web Custom Controls.
- Experience in using Team Foundation Server in Visual Studio and mapping the applications in TFS.
- Experience in gathering requirements from users and from the management to decide on the technical architecture and infrastructure to be used and come up with a design process.
Languages: C#.Net, VB.Net PL/SQL, T-SQL
Web technologies: ASP3.0, ASP.Net3.5, HTML5/DHTML, CSS, XML, AJAX
Distributed Tech: Web Services, WCF
Web/App servers: IIS
Database Servers: SQL Server, Oracle and MS Access
Operating System: Windows, MS-DOS
Frameworks: Microsoft.Net Framework, NUnit
Other Software s/Languages: Core JAVA, R language, Microsoft Azure (cloud computing), VMware Workstation, Weka, RStudio, MS Office suite, Visual Studio, LaTex, Simulation model, Pro/Engineer, ERP system, MULTISIM, MATLAB, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe premiere.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Created the business requirement document for the project and created use case diagram as part of the systems analysis and design.
- Requirement Gathering and involved in architectural high-level design.
- Developed Core Application solution using Visual Studio 2017.
- Developed the application using C# in .Net Core 2.0 using agile methodology in 3-tier architecture.
- Worked on Cloud based Azure technology.
- Worked on UI design functionality. Bootstrap, CSS selectors and HTML elements for the better display of the modules on front-end.
- Implicated in action in Analysis, Design and Development phases of the web application.
- Involved in the SCRUM meetings with other team members to examine the flow of the project.
- Agile Methodology is being used for the development with daily scrums, coupled with Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Analysed and designed new features using C#.NET Core, Web API Core
- Developed the portals using .Net Framework 4.6.
- Developed Restful Services using WebAPI core.
- Implemented Auto Mapper in order to map Db Entities to Domain Entities.
- Worked on Entity Framework Core 2.0 with DB First Approach.
- Developed Domain Entities in order to communicate with the Db Entities with Auto Mapper
- Worked on Logging Mechanism Using Application Insight to log or trace the application.
- Worked on Writing the Required Stored Procedure using SQL 2016.
- Worked on LINQ Query's to query Db as well as C# objects.
- Worked on writing Custom filters in webAPI core in order to handle Exception etc. by a common procedure.
- Combined GIT with Jenkins for automation during the code check-out process. Used it in Release Process & Policy in SDLC.
- Worked on Entity Framework database first model as part of making enhancements to existing project.
Confidential, Houston, Texas
- Designed and Developed Spread Boss application using ASP.NET 4.0, c#, WCF, Generics, XML, MVC3.0, SQL Server 2012.
- Implemented graphical user interface (GUI) for web forms.
- Implemented data access and business logic to meet client requirements.
- Created Business logic layer & Data access layers to implement the MVC architecture.
- Implemented Routing, URI, Security, Action Filter techniques for application development.
- Implemented Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) to improve look and feel of the ASP.NET web.
- Managed and maintained development of PHP backend for dynamic database driven websites.
- Created Stored Procedures to perform automated rules, updating to related tables using SQL Server 2012.
- Developed core functionality with the ASP.NET MVC Framework (C#.NET, ADO.NET).
- Implementation of client side validations using JQuery and ASP.NET MVC validation implemented at controller level.
- Implemented Client side functionality using JQuery.
- Created DAL (Data Access Layer) to establish database connectivity and data manipulation.
- Involved in performance tuning of the application by creating various database Indexes and optimizing database queries.
- Created re-usable utility libraries to generate reports in various formats from ADO.Net Dataset.
- Developed the Windows Forms application using Windows Forms, C#.Net.
- Created Restful services using ASP.NET Web API for exposing data
- Implemented agile scrum methodology in application development.
- Implemented Multithreading Concepts to improve the application performance.
- Handled ASP.NET features such as Exception Handling and Custom Error messages.
- Involved in retrieving data using Entity Framework with ASP.NET.
- Handled Run Time Errors & Design Time Errors by implementing appropriate Errors handlers in C#.NET.
- Involved in Requirements gathering, Conceptual Design, Analysis, and Detail design, Development and System Testing.
- Performed unit testing on every new version before sending it for User Acceptance Test (UAT).
- Responsible for deployment of the Application in production and resolving any post-deployment issues.
- Provided estimates, daily & weekly status report to the client on progress of the tasks
Confidential, Bartlesville, OK
- Fixing defects on Transportation and Refinery domain applications
- Major and minor enhancements on Transportation and Refinery domain applications using MVC, OracleDB, IIS, Web Service, MS Visual Studio 2013, C# .NET
- Created Unit tests using Nunit
- Used WCF service for net TCP binding used by third party application
- Single point of contact for any issue related to Transportation and Refinery domain applications
- Conduct user acceptance testing to ensure the program can be used easily, quickly and accurately
- Write detailed documentation for the operation of the program by users
- Update, repair, modify and expand existing software and generic applications
- Providing technical assistance to the team
- Developed the application using ASP.NET, VB.NET with Oracle 8i as the backend
- Used Microsoft FrontPage in creating html pages
- Created object oriented design and framework by identifying classes and implemented object oriented programming using VB.NET
- Designed web forms using ASP.NET and used VB.NET as code behind
- Designed table structure for Oracle database
- Coded Oracle stored procedures, functions for the improved performance
- Experienced in Oracle Views, Query, Clauses, Operators, and Joins
- Worked on Oracle database to Create Trigger and Cursor
- Used ADO.NET for, Data Grid and Data list controls
- Validation was done using validation control in ASP.NET
- Involved in creating .NET Reports to present the data in different views
- Participated in the whole life cycle of the project including design phase of the project, which was designed using ASP.NET, VB.NET and ADO.NET
- Developed the front-end screens using Web forms
Environment: Visual Studio .NET 2008, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, VB.NET, .NET Reports, Oracle database, IIS, VSS, and Windows 2000.