- Over 7 years of experience in IT industry with major skill in design and development of web and windows based applications using Microsoft Technologies while involved complete SDLC architecture of Internet/Intranet, Client/Server Applications.
- Expert in design and development of web and windows based applications with .NET framework using MVC 5.0/4.0, WEB API,C#, ASP.NET 4.5/4.0/3.0/2.0 , IIS 6/7/8, ADO.NET 3.5/2.0, Entity Frame Work 5.0/4.0, Web Services, WCF, XML, LINQ.
- Extensively usedXML/JSON and JQuery, AJAX to make calls to RESTful Services (Web API).
- Strong developing experience in buildingResponsive Web Applications using CSS3,Bootstrap 2/3.
- Experience in developing applications using AngularJS - Bootstrap like Grids, Toolbars, Panels,Combo-Box and Button etc.
- Used Microsoft Azurefor developing web applications.
- Worked onAngularJS framework for developing Single Page Applications.
- In-Depthknowledge and experience in Angular Services, Directives, Filters and Factories.
- Strong skill inusing WCF and Web API fordeveloping RESTful Services.
- Good experience in working with Web Services, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and Windows Services.
- Worked on ASP.NET Security features using filters such as Authentication and Authorizationusing various types(Windows, Forms, Passport and Source Codeauthentication).
- Strong Experience in writing Data Access Layers using ADO.NET, Entity Framework and LINQ to SQL.
- Designed and implemented the N-tier application using C#.net.
- Expert in designing and developing Databases in SQL Server 2014/2012/2008/2008 R2, including but not limited to development of Queries,Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions and triggers using T-SQL.
- Hands on experience in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Used JIRA testing team to fix the errors as part of bug life cycle and production support.
- Good knowledge and Experience in developing test cases for Unit Testing using NUnit and VS Unit Test.
- Experience in Agile(Scrum) and Waterfall methodologies.
- Expert in troubleshooting, analytical abilities and outstanding communication skills.
Languages: C#, VB.NET, C++
Distributed Technologies: DOTNET, WCF, WPF, Web Services, CSS, XML and HTML, ASP.NET,MVC4.0/5.0,Web API, Entity Framework and LINQ, Multithreading,Microsoft Azure/5.0
Internet Applications: ASP.NET 2.0/3.5/4.0/4.6/5.0, ASP.Net MVC4.0/5.0, C#, ADO.Net, AJAX, Entity Framework 5.0, Asp.Net MVC,Kendo UI
Windows Applications: Win forms, WPF,Windows Services
Development Tools: MSVisual Studio 2008/2010/2013/
Database App.: MS-SQLServer 2000/2005/2008/2008 R2/2014,T-SQL, 9i/10g/11g/12c
Design Patterns & Practices: MVP, MVVM (Model View -View Model) and MVC
SQL Services: SSIS, SSRS,SSAS
Web/Application Servers: Internet Information Server (IIS 7.0/7.5/8.0) with .NET Framework
Version Control Tools: TFS, Microsoft Visual Source Safe, SVN, GIT
SDLC: Agile (SCRUM, TDD) and Waterfall
Markup Languages: HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, XML, AJAX, Bootstrap
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Full Stack .Net Developer
- Involved in analysis, design and development of .NET application with full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Used methodologies like Agile, Waterfall and Scrum with SDLC implementation.
- Developed Web Forms with C#, .NET Framework 4.6 using ASP.NET server-side scripting.
- Worked onData Models using Entity framework 5.0.
- Involved in implementing Data Access Layer of WEB APIusing Entity Framework 5.0.
- Designed and Developed Web application using CSS pre-processors(LESS,SASS).
- Implemented Bootstrap in developing UI.
- Involved in building web application using Angular 2 with Typescript
- Used WPF, C#, ASP.Net, VB.Net for GUI design and business logic implementation.
- Used Microsoft Azure for developing windows services to store SQL server data.
- Responsible for debugging the project monitored on JIRA (Agile).
- Followed TDD (Test Driven Development) when implementing Web Service for budget approval process.
- Responsible for writing ADO.NET to dodifferent operations on SQL serverdatabase.
- Designed Data Access Layers &Business Logic Layers in WCF architecture.
- Designed and developedASP.NET MVC Web Application and WinForms.
- Leveraged CSS Bootstrap for development of Web applications and responsive web designing for various devices.
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework, AngularJS, Wire-framing and HTML5.
- Implemented XML parsing and JSON parsing for data handling on different application.
- Implemented proven design pattern and created controllers, viewsand models using ASP.NETMVC Framework, C#in MS Visual Studio 2015.
- Worked on presentation layer using WPF and service layer usingWCF technology.
- Involved inObject Oriented Programming(OOP) to make it more productive.
- Created Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, Triggers, Indexes and Views in Development and Production environment using T-SQLfor SQL Server 2016.
- Performed built-in mechanisms like Default, Not Null, Check, Unique, Primary Key, and Foreign Key, etc., of SQL Server 2014 for the data integrity.
Confidential, Dover, DE
- Assigning Sprint work items to developers and conducting Sprint review meeting andUsed Agile SCRUM process for the Risk Data team.
- Involved in the analysis, designand in gathering all the requirements from the client and development of the project. Attended Daily Stand up meetings with team.
- Worked on Agile Methodology (SCRUM).
- Developed code behind logic, business layers and data layers using C#. NET.
- Designed custom web parts using C#.net for SharePoint.
- Performed validations for the model from Client side and server side in ASP.NET MVC framework.
- Experience in implementing action filters, exception filters using ASP.NETMVC architecture.
- Used ASP.Net MVCfor designing the layout pages, Partial Views and Razor views.
- Worked on developing customizable and Responsive Web Design (RWD) for compatibility with different platforms and screen sizes using Bootstrap.
- Responsible for a mixture of SharePoint architecture, administration, development, project management, business analysis and development of a SharePoint website.
- UsedWeb Services, WCFto design Services and invoked them by using XML, SOAP and WSDL tool for creating proxy classes using C#.
- Worked on AJAX & JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to retrieve data.
- Made use ofSOAP over HTTP to Implement Web Services and published XML web services in the application.
- Created stored procedure, trigger on the database to provide/insert specific data from multiple tables for WEB APIservices.
- Extensively used JSON to transfer data between Server and Web Application.
- Used ADO.NET for implementing core data layers for the distributed applications.
- Worked onData Adapter, Data Set, Data Table, and Data Reader for binding data from database to the different web forms using ADO.NET.
- DesignedBusiness Logic Layer and Data access Layer to workwith the MVC architecture Entity framework.
- Worked with SQL Server Integration Services(SSIS) packages to load data from SQL Server 2005 to SQL Server 2008 by using Sequence container, FTP Task, Execute process Task and Script task.
- Developed reports using SQL Server Reporting Services(SSRS) and extracting data using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Used Entity Framework for performance enhancement by not continually regenerating SQL.
- Participated in every stage of software development (DEV, QAT, PROD) along withSIT (System Integration Test) and UAT (User Acceptance Test).
- Worked with GIT for code repository, version control, bug tracking & fixing and configuration management.
Full Stack .NET Developer
- Responsible for building up the full stack (front-end development, application logic, services, data persistence) and in addition server setup and support.
- Design and development of the ASP.Net web application in MVC and implemented WCF Services.
- Developed N-tier applications using ASP.NET and C# for web forms and entities development.
- Designed& hosted WCF Services and used Basic Http Binding, Net TCP Binding to make it accessible to various clients.
- Implemented graphic rich client application using WPF graphics library.
- Created new CSS files using SharePointDesigner and themes, applied those CSS and theme to the master page.
- Made use of Fiddler for tracking and debugging with WEB API service.
- Worked on business logic layer of a multi-tier Enterprise Application.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Implemented a group work utilizing console application to export data into CSV file and to the FTP server using C#.
- Worked with the SharePointdesigner workflows and made them dynamic, to ensure its functioning when moved between environments.
- Written Complex nested queries, stored procedures, Triggers, Functions, and Indexes to enhance the performance of application by using optimized queries in SQL SERVER.
- Experienced in LINQ to SQL for retrieving, sorting and filtering data.
- Written and performed Technical Specification document (TDS) & Test cases for Unit Testing.
- Participated in upgrading from Windows server 2003 (IIS 6.0) to Windows server 2008 (IIS 7.0).
Confidential, Long Island, NY
- Implemented Resource Management Project using Agile Methodology.
- Used C#,ASP.NET 4.0, MVC 3, Entity Framework 4.0, Kendo UI for design and development of Resource Management application.
- Extensively worked with components of Kendo UI like Grid, Tool Tip,Cascade Dropdown List, Combo Box,Data Picker, Tab Strip, etc.
- Worked on JSON for transferring the data between client and server.
- Made use of Data Annotation Attributes for performing Client Side Validations.
- Implemented Custom Filter’s on Controller’s action methods.
- Implemented error handling for the application. Error messages were logged into database.
- UsedLINQ and Stored procedures for data retrieval.
- Worked on Entity Framework to implement custom mapping for stored procedures.
- Written and performed test cases using NUnit Framework.
- Involved in unit testing and error handling of the project
- Involved in meetings with business users and QA team.
Environment: Windows 7, .NET Framework 4.0, Visual Studio .NET 2010, C#, TFS, Kendo UI, CSS 3.0, log4net, HTML4, Java Script,jQuery,AJAX, LINQ, MVC 3.0, IIS 6, Oracle, SQL Server 2008, Entity Framework 4.0.