- Over 6 years of professional experience in the IT industry, including RPA and .Net/SQL.
- Well versed with all the stages of Software Development Life Cycle such as Analysis, design, Development, Testing, Debugging, Production and Maintenance.
- Hands on experience around 3 years developing process automation, feasibility study using RPA tools such as Blue Prism and UiPath.
- Hands on experience in developing BOTS using Blue Prism and managing robot's workloads using Blue Prism Work Queues.
- Experience in creating and managing Blue Prism Work Queues to handle robot’s workloads.
- Expertise in building Blue Prism Business Processes and Business Objects for various Business applications as per the business requirement.
- Involved along RPA Admins in Publishing Pages and configuring BP Run time resources on log on to Blue Prism.
- Strong knowledge of the entire RPA project life cycle and project deliverables.
- Responsible for creating new Business Processes by using core workflow principles that are efficient, well - structured and maintainable.
- Developed Process Description PDD (Process Description Document), Detail to Be Automated Process Description SDD (Solution Design Document), created RPA robots.
- Expertise with UiPath features of UI elements, data scrapping, screen scraping, for extracting data from PDF, image and text
- Responsible for automating mainframe terminal and interacted with the Citrix environment by using UiPath studio.
- Involved in auditing and monitoring the activities, scheduling all types of processes, and managing work queues.
- Working knowledge on Orchestrator, which delivers deep business process information with powerful analytics expressed in dynamic reporting formats
- Automating user actions using a browser, PDF, MS Excel, MS Word and other windows applications performed through interactions with thick clients.
- Successfully created connection between the database and the automation tool such that the data can be easily acquired by it.
- Experience in staging and exposure to deploy the automation solution into test and live environments and efficiently handled monitoring and troubleshooting the Blue Prism environment through Control room.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex requirements and define technical/functional advanced solutions.
- Experience in programming with the Microsoft Technology .NET Framework using C#, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET, PL/SQL, Visual Studio, IIS.
- Strong in Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) concepts and Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) concepts.
RPA tools: Blue Prism (v 5.0, 6.0), UiPath v7. 0
Languages: C#. NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET
Web Technologies: SOAP, jQuery, HTML, AJAX, CSS, JSON
Scripting Languages: Python, Java Script, VB Script.
Database Access: MS Access, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, DB2
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services
Operating Systems: Windows, IOS, Unix
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile and Scrum
Confidential, Bloomington, Illinois
- Processing with several knowledges sharing sessions about Blue Prism to the end users.
- Make use of various recordings in Blue Prism such as Desktop recording, Web recording and Citrix recording.
- Dealt with various tasks such as Data validation, report creation and Data migration.
- Responsible for making Solution Design Documents, developing processes using Blue Prism.
- Exposure to all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Working on creating Scheduler, implementing credential manager and surface Automation.
- Impact analysis of different Project work request on Blue Prism processes.
- Develop automation processes as per the Solution Design Document (SDD) to meet the defined requirements.
- Excellent knowledge of Exception handling in the Blue Prism.
- Hands on experience with Blue Prism Object and Process Studio.
- Debugging the workflow/tasks, finding the errors using error handlers.
- Involved with the business analyst to gather requirements.
- Use Excel Integration in Blue Prism to export structured data into spreadsheets.
- Work independently to resolve discrepancies, defects, incidents or problems with understanding of the business and system impacts.
- Involve in implementing Blue Prism User authentication by defining user roles, creating users and setting password policies.
- Work on email servers such as MAPIEX to process emails in Blue Prism
- Good understanding and experience in Blue Prism using Microsoft excel, including the ability to read Excel macros to translate them to RPA solutions and integrations.
- Use Excel VBO object to perform operations in excel sheet while taking excel sheet data as input.
- Drive the strategic and tactical rollout of the RPA solution to clients by creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases and supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases.
- Work with data base SQL server to store the data.
- Work on Solution Design Document (SDD), Requirement Specifications Document and Object Model diagrams in Blue Prism.
Confidential, Coral Gables, FL
RPA Developer (UiPath Developer)
- Involved in end-to-end phases of automation-Requirements Gathering, Documentation, Development, UAT, Deployment and User training.
- Interacted with Process Owners to gain in-depth knowledge and the logic behind the Process.
- Schedule several meetings to record the process step by step to design the development flow for the To-be Solution of the Process.
- Used Microsoft Visio to map the process.
- Involved in documenting Process Definition Document, Solution Design Document.
- Deploying packages in Orchestrator.
- Well versed with Jobs, Queues, Packages, Assets, Environments, Processes in Orchestrator.
- Trained business users on how to run their bots/processes from the Orchestrator and view real time logs.
- Used Kibana to visualize logs and ROI.
- Supported/troubleshooted various other processes/bots which are already in Production.
- Created Custom Activities for specific purposes in VB Script.
Environment: UiPath (v7.0), SQL server, ASP.Net, C#.Net, Microsoft Excel 2016, Microsoft Word 2016, Scrum, Agile.
- Strong skills in application of RPA business processes at the enterprise level.
- Involved in End to End bot development of Business Process using Robotic Process Automation.
- Involved in building Blue Prism Processes and Business Objects for various business systems.
- Worked with Blue Prism on software related issues, suggested improvements and participating with other users in the Blue Prism community.
- Created many robots to work in different environments in different applications.
- Identified and communicated the technical infrastructure requirements to design RPA process solutions in accordance with standard RPA design principles and conventions.
- Updated the design document about the automation process.
- Interacted with window application and created an object and interacted all the objects in process studio and created work queue and ran the process.
- Worked on different Blue Prism Spying modes such as Win32, Access, Region and HTML.
- Extensively used environment and session variables to monitor ongoing process in Blue Prism.
- Interlinked windows application and Excel using Excel VBO object through instances to input the data and integrated the data extracted into it.
- Used Decision, Choice, Data Item, collection, Loop and Recover, Block resume stages in Blue Prism.
- Worked within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the control process.
- Worked with OLEDB object to connect to Oracle or Microsoft access database to retrieve data using SQL query.
- Used breakpoint for Debugging and Exception Handling.
- Responsible to develop services using .NET and Web API technology.
- Created solutions on process automation for different Business Applications (Windows based, Browser based and Mainframe).
- Worked on Integrating applications like (Web, Services, Mainframe, MS Office, GUI, Outlook etc.) Using workflow, automation tools.
- Created and documented test procedures and scenarios for Pre-UAT phases supporting the operational teams during UAT and rollout phases.
- Analyzed the user stories and breaking up the user stories into sub - tasks with an estimation.
Environment: Blue Prism (v4.2.x), SQL Server Management Studio, Microsoft office, Web applications.
- Evaluated user requirements and technical requirements to determine feasibility, cost and time required for developing new systems and modifying existing systems while maintaining compatibility with existing systems.
- Used Microsoft Entity Framework as a first approach for the Data Access Layer in the ASP.NET MVC applications.
- Used WPF as it supports UI, document, Hardware acceleration, Interactive data visualization and superior readability.
- Developed n-tier Application with UI, Business and Data Access layers using VB.NET.
- Implemented the security at application level, such as Role based Security, User validation.
- Created UML (Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagram, and Component Diagram) diagrams using Visio.
- Developed Web Forms and User Controls use Grid View, Validation Controls extensively.
- Created Views, Triggers, Cursors, Constraints, and Normalization at the Data Access Layer.
- Involved in writing Stored Procedures to validate the data on the backend and to execute the desired result at the front end.
- Used AJAX techniques for asynchronous Data Transfer.
- Used Web Services for communication within different labs in the organization.
- Developed the classes and interfaces by using VB.Net coding.
- Implemented page level error handling using Custom Error pages and Error logs.
- Extensively used Java script, JQuery, CSS, HTML to define various styles for applications.
- Used in designing of SQL server database. Worked on creating SQL Queries, tables and stored procedures to process the data.
- Performed Unit Testing with different kinds of data.
- Used Agile (SCRUM) Methodology with 4-week iterations (sprints).
- Used ASP.NET Validation Controls for corresponding validations required for business logic in Web pages.
- Developed Business logic for Broadcasting Messages where any user type can create a message, edit a message and can broadcast a message at scheduled time.
- Used ADO.NET and data objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader, Data Set, Data table for consistent access to SQL data sources.
- Developed Data Model Classes with LINQ to SQL and business rules that are implemented within a model layer.
- Worked with Crystal reports for generating reports for backup. Created different hierarchical, interactive reports for Streams, Sectors.
- Performed/troubleshoot bug fixes on software/Web applications, and handled customer requests, problems and support system through coding and perform Data Analysis on integrated data.
- Used dynamic SQL and Transaction management in a stored procedure to search for a specific document.
- Implemented validation on both client-side and server-side based on the business requirement.
- Implemented Web Grid MVC with JQuery/JSON to display information and provide inline editing.
- Designed database, created tables, wrote a stored procedure by using TSQL.
Environment: ASP.NET, C#, ADO.NET, Visual Studio.NET, T- SQL, XML, .NET Framework, AJAX.