- Around 2 years of experience in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) with full project development, implementation and deployment.
- Have a strong hands - on experience with Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UI Path and experience with OCR(Optical character recognition) Tools.
- Hands on experience in building Blue Prism Processes and Business Objects for various business systems robots.
- Deigned developed and tested Bots for tasks using Blue Prism.
- Working knowledge of Blue Prism for developing front office and back office robots.
- Hands on experience in managing robot's workloads using Blue Prism Work Queues.
- Involved with Blue Prism Object Recorder to manage and execute Windows controls as a background process.
- Expertise in Blue Prism /UiPath Tools.
- Expert knowledge on Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) concepts.
- Worked closely with Process SME's to prepare Process Definition Document (PDD)& Solution Design Document (SDD) and educated SME's to work with Bots in production.
- Responsible for the maintaining the design documents, Technical Design documents on Automation.
- Worked on Integrating applications like (Web, Services, Mainframe, MS Office, GUI, Outlook etc.) using workflow, automation tools (Blue Prism, UI Path)
- Hand on experience in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) with UI Path across different platforms and successful implementation in Production environment.
- Extensive experience in writing complex stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Views, Indexes and Joins on SQL Server and Oracle.
- Experience in MVC 4.0/5.0 and creating WPF applications using MVVM architecture.
- Delivery of projects for identified process improvements using RPA methodologies.
- Performed tool evaluation and feasibility to help in selecting suitable Automation tool for RPA implementation.
- Implemented Blue Prism User authentication by defining user roles, creating users and setting password.
- Designed and developed the clients project with Robotics automation tool.
- Hands-on experience with visualization tools such as MS Excel, MS Visio.
- Solid experience in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) based web development using Web Services in working onWCF, SOAP, REST Web services.
- Involved in the designing solutions utilizing RPA (Robotic Process Automation) software, maintain technical responsibility for project delivery as the technical resource on a project.
- Experience with different version controls like Team Foundation Server (TFS), GitHub.
- Involved in the centralized infrastructure for maintaining several robots across the organization.
- Involved in working with methodologies like Waterfall and Agile Methodologies - Scrum.
- Used to prepare reports like Defect Statistics and Tracking, Weekly and daily status reports.
- Ability to work independently, in teams and meet delivery deadline.
Programming Languages: C#, .Net, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, VB.Net
Automation Tools: Blue Prism 5, RPA, Automation Anywhere, UI Path
Database: MS SQL Server 2014/2012/2008
IDE: Visual Studio 2013/12/10, SQL Server Management Studio 2014/13/10
Version Controls: Team Foundation Server (TFS), GIT
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Operating Systems: Windows 10/8/XP, Linux
Confidential, Mclean, VA
Blue Prism(RPA) Developer
- Designed automation solutions using Blue Prism RPA platform.
- Involved in Setting up the Blue prism development environment (software installation, installation of related technologies such as Splunk/logging etc.)
- Developed Ui-Path Processes and Business activities for various business systems.
- Creation, development and maintenance of automated MI Reporting of Blue Prism processes in MS Access and Excel, also considering running this in MS SQL Server using MS Access front-end.
- Experienced in building Blue Prism Processes and Business Objects for various business systems.
- Defined RPA automation strategy for process involving mainframes, web service calls and web applications implemented.
- Involved in robotic Bots using Automation Anywhere to automate process which was done using manual interference.
- Created process model for windows-based application using UI Path and testing it in the inbuilt controller Provided by Ui Path.
- Worked with mainframe, windows, web application and citric automation. End to end process automation using Ui Path.
- Experience in staging and deploying the automation solution into test and live environments.
- Efficiently handled monitoring and troubleshooting the Ui-Path environment through Orchestrator.
- Responsible for Data Extraction using Automation Anywhere.
- Participated online meetings to demonstrate the capabilities of RPA for on-going projects and potential clients.
- Managed a team of developers in an agile environment.
Environment: Ui-Path, Blue Prism, Work Queues, Automation Anywhere, VB, VBA, C# .Net, ASP.NET, SQL Server 2014, Visual Studio, Excel, XML, HTML, CSS.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
Blue Prism(RPA) Developer
- Communicating with Blue Prism on software related issues, suggested improvements and participating with other users in the Blue Prism community.
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Created database connections to fetch the data and automated the process to arrange data.
- Responsible to develop services using .NET and Web API technology.
- Creating solution on process automation for different Business Applications (Windows based, Browser based, Java and Mainframe).
- Worked on Integrating applications like (Web, Services, Mainframe, MS Office, GUI, Outlook etc.) using workflow, automation tools (Blue Prism).
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for Pre-UAT phases supporting the operational teams during UAT and rollout phases.
- Analyzing the user stories and breaking up the user stories into sub-task with estimation.
- Hands on experience in developing BOTS using Blue Prism and managing robot's workloads using Blue Prism Work Queues.
- Exposure to Blue Prism, Single Sign-on implementation using Microsoft Active Directory.
- Experienced in dealing with robot's workloads utilizing Blue Prism Work Queues
- Worked with the Business Analysts in recognizing and characterizing the prerequisites Develop robots utilizing Automation Anywhere.
- Defined RPA mechanization methodology for process including centralized computers, web benefit calls and web applications executed
- Coded mechanization anyplace assignments and performed unit testing and coordination testing
- Experience in arranging and sending the computerization arrangement into test and live situations
- Connecting with customers and associated with business process walkthrough.
- Involved in Design and computerizing the procedures utilizing Automation Anywhere instrument.
- Communicating with Offshore advancement group and helping them being developed exercises.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design and development.
- Effectively created reusable controls and integrated them into ASP.NET web pages.
- Developed core functionality with the ASP.NET MVC Framework (C#.NET).
- Extensively involved in Developing Components for Business Layer and Data Layer, implementation in MVC Architecture.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#.NET.
- Created login screen, user credential checking and assigning, as well as access control logic in C#.
- Involved in developing applications in C# to meet the business requirements using Visual Studio.NET2010.
- Developed and consumed WCF Services to authorize the users and retrieve and Data for the applications.
- Converted the existing Associate Database system to meet the new requirements and utilized the various class libraries.
- Created Stored Procedures to perform automated rules, updating to related tables using SQL Server 2008.
- Formatted the SSRS reports using the Global variables, expressions and Functions.
- Participated in supporting to QA while testing and deployed the application into production.
- Worked on performance tuning of the application especially on SQL Server Stored procedures.
- Contribute to the development and execution of unit, system, integration, stress and user acceptance testing.