- Over 8 years of experience in developing Web and Client/Server applications using Microsoft .NET Framework including ASP.NET, C#, ADO.NET, Web Services, Object Oriented Design, Windows Applications, Web Forms and remoting.
- Experience in complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) - Analysis, Design, Development, Deployment and Testing.
- Experienced in developing web applications using .NET Framework 2.0/3.0, 3.5, 4.0 and 4.5, ASP.Net MVC, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, VB, ADO.Net, Java Script, HMI/SCADA, HTML, VB Script, AJAX and IIS.
- Hands on experience in design using Object Oriented Programming Principles like Inheritance, Abstraction, Encapsulation and Polymorphism and Design patterns like Abstract factory, Singleton, MVC, MVP.
- Strong Database Design, Development experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/2014, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Integration Services (SSIS) and Report Builder Projects.
- Experience working in Agile Methodology and Team Foundation Server.
- Experience in working with Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and Windows Communication Foundation for front end.
- Expert in HTML5/CSS3 development and have experience in Backbone.js, Marionette.js, Ext.js, Responsive design.
- Developed and implemented web applications into Site core systems using SCRUM Agile methods.
- Built and maintained SQL scripts, indexes, and complex queries for data analysis and extraction.
- Experience in developing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) based on WCF, ASMX Web Services using SOAP and WSDL.
- Experienced in handling exceptions using windows logging, text logging and database logging.
- Good Knowledge and experiences of advanced subject in Microsoft Silver Light, LINQ and WCF web services.
- Responsible for monitoring production metrics and submitting a summary report to management once each month.
- Experience performing Unit and Integration Testing in the Development, System Integration Testing (SIT), User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Selenium including Bug Reporting and Fixing.
- Able to work as a team player as well as individually. Highly organized, dedicated with a positive attitude along with the strong analytical and trouble shooting skills.
- Excellent communication skills, strong organization and interpersonal skills and a very good team player, capable of working independently with minimal supervision, and perform as part of a team.
Languages: C++, C#, VB.NET, HTML, T-SQL, PL/SQL, UML.
Serverside Technologies: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0/3.5/4.0/4.5, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, .NET Web Services, WCF, Web Forms, Silver light, XAML, WPF.
Web Technologies: ASP.Net, HTML/HTML5, CSS/ CSS3, VB Script, Java Script, JQuery, DHTML, AJAX, Bootstrap, Silver light, Design Patterns, XML, Web Service, Angular JS, Backbone.js, Marionette.js, React JS.
Databases: SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2014, Oracle 8i/9i/10g, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, MS-Access.
Tools: Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010/2012, LINQ, MS Office, Visual Source Safe, GIT, SVN, Visual Basic 6.0, Microsoft Visio.
Application Servers: Microsoft IIS, Windows Server Management.
Confidential, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Participate in all phases of SDLC from requirement gathering to implementation.
- Implement asynchronous pattern in services and clients to enable easy execution of long running operations.
- Translate business requirements into corresponding Functional Requirement Document (FRD) and Technical Design Document (TDD).
- Develop and enhance the application using the MVC, JQuery and Entity Framework.
- Design SQL database for enhancements of various intranet applications.
- Use Cascading Style Sheets for a unified look and feel of the ASP.NET Web forms.
- Design Administrator pages to handle overall application administration.
- Experience with defect tracking and analysis using different defect tracking tools such as TFS (Team Foundation Server).
- Responsible for design and development of user interface and core middle tier business components
- Develop modules using Microsoft Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET
- Implement Data Access with Packages and Stored Procedures.
- Implement JQUERY auto complete feature for rich user experience.
- Implement ASP.NET AJAX controls for better user experience.
- Create complex reports in SSRS for reports module.
- Use TFS for Source Control.
- Support QA and UAT during the testing phase.
- Actively participate in the release processes during the switch from Development to Production stage.
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET MVC, HTML5, CSS3, SSRS, MS-Access, Entity Framework, SQL Server 2016, Visual Studio 2017, TFS, JQuery, Java Script, ASP.NET Web forms, Bootstrap, VB.NET, SDLC, XAML, SharePoint, IoC, FRD, TDD.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Involved in full life-cycle of the project from requirements gathering to transition using Agile Methodology.
- Engaged in the development of an application that supports controlling the transaction made by the company.
- Developed core business algorithm to create inland trips based on the availability, rail schedule info and available rates.
- Involved in designing the layout of User interface using Visio and Class diagrams using UML.
- Developed the independent WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) services and defined service Contracts for specific functionality in search module.
- Used Dependency properties which are registered with the WPF property system that implement value.
- Designed, modelled multi-threaded, enterprise n-tier software application.
- Sound knowledge of troubleshooting techniques for Microsoft Office Suite .
- Designed and developed Services using WCF and also leveraged WCF security mechanism at transport level with windows authentication type for our intranet applications.
- Worked directly with the management and maintained the assignments on-schedule in accordance with TCH standards.
- Configuring WebSphere resources, including JDBC providers, JDBC data sources and connection pooling .
- Used SQL Azure extensively for database needs in various applications.
- Planning and implementing knowledge of data and storage management solutions in Azure (SQL Azure, Azure f iles, Queue storage, Blob storage).
- Worked with production management to identify issues and created a summary issues report each week.
- Assisted in developing production methods that reduced staffing and materials needs.
- Strong RDBMS experience including in pl/SQL queries like DML, DDL, Stored Procedures, Views, User Defined Functions (UDF), Triggers, and Cursors etc.
- Used WPF as it supports UI, document, Hardware acceleration, Interactive data visualization and superior readability.
- Experience in developing applications using ASP.NET MVC 4, ASP.NET Web Forms, HMI/SCADA, LINQ and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- Performed analysis and presented results using SQL, SSIS and visual basic scripts.
- Identified business growth drivers and risk profile of energy equity securities.
- Implemented Data access layer using ADO.NET to connect and retrieve or manipulate database information.
- Established communication between different applications running on same/different platforms using WCF.
- Extensively involved in Developing Components for Business Layer and Data Layer.
- Used Grid View, Data List and Repeater controls with Paging and Sorting for displaying various data on to the page.
- Testing multiple content controls that are created and incorporated in to TFS work item types.
- Worked with IT teams to pro-actively develop purchasing strategies, deployment plans, operating plans, maintenance plans, which optimize the value of the hardware inventory through the entire asset life-cycle.
- Analyzed the work efficiency of asset and the market trends to predict the value of asset in the future.
- Programmed ADO.NET for communication between application and database, used extensively Data Grid, Data Set, Data Table, Data Views, Data Adapter and Data Readers to render reports.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Views in SQL Server 2014for accessing the database.
- Developed many T-SQL queries to fetch data as per the business requirements with proper tuning techniques.
- Implemented and extensively used the Object Oriented programming concepts in C# and ASP. Net.
- Developed the Classes, Objects, Dataset Classes, and Methods depending upon the business requirements.
- Used ASP.NET User Controls to create wizard steps for submitting and modifying events and evaluation forms.
- Developed partial post back validations to manipulate data on web pages using AJAX.
- Developed various stored procedures for the data retrieval from the database and generating different types of reports using SQL reporting services (SSRS).
- Used GIT extension for version control of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same.
- Involved in unit testing, integration testing and deployment of the application.
Confidential, Austin, TX
Sr .NET Developer
- Worked in an agile Environment to deliver higher-quality software far more rapidly.
- Successfully organized initial set of requirements into master list of Use Cases.
- Involved in development of Web Forms, Classes using VB.NET that incorporates both N-Tier Architecture and Database Connectivity.
- Utilized Site core CMS solutions to design .NET application features.
- Used Visual Studio.NET IDE to design the forms, develop and debug the application.
- Worked on different aspects of .NET framework, like ASP.NET 3.0, ADO.NET and VB.NET.
- Involved in designing of User Interface with CSS, HTML, Bootstrap, and DHTML.
- Produced requirements documents, designed documents and tested scripts for new as well as existing PRISM customizations.
- Experience with Performance Tuning for RDBMS using Explain Plan and HINTS.
- Developed presentation layer using Server-controls, HTML Controls, User Controls, and Custom Controls.
- Created and deployed Web Services using VB.NET, SOAP, and XML for Pulling Customer Service Records.
- Modified web services to interact with the other applications and exposed them using SOAP and HTTP.
- Used AJAX to trade data with a web server, without reloading the page.
- Migrated the Azure CXP Tools to HTTPS based authentication using SSL encryption.
- Improved application performance using Azure Search and SQL query optimization.
- Implemented Azure Application Insights to store user activities and error logging.
- Developed certain features of the application functionality i.e. CRUD (Create, read, update, delete) features using Backbone.js, Marionette.js and Responsive Design.
- Wrote database scripts and PL/SQL stored procedures, functions and triggers.
- Created Clusters and instances in Web Sphere Network Deployment to support high availability, fail over and implemented horizontal clustering.
- Analyzed and designed new WPF application using MVVM and Repository pattern, from design to completion.
- Implemented ASP.NET MVC 4 pattern mechanism to display product catalogs and categories.
- Expertise in Designing and Developing Applications for Windows Mobile, Windows CE devices and hand held devices with built-in Camera and Scanner using .Net Compact Framework.
- Managed remaining Exchange environment for email retention and the recovery of mail for litigation.
- Expertise in using TFS to open bugs, create tasks and user stories, initiate change requests.
- Used TFS source control to deploy application.
- Worked closely with the WEB team for developing new XML tags as needed by Web from mainframe for the reports to be displayed in the front end.
- Worked on third-party plug-ins like the Kendo UI to build widgets, grids, drop down list and tab strips.
- Promoted implementation of ITIL based non-functional service Design requirements within development.
- ADO.NET was used to connect to the data bases in a disconnected oriented architecture.
- Implemented Asynchronous web services to load the securities to CRD through IBM XMS messaging.
- Installed and configured the ESB guidance and configured custom Exception handling procedures.
- Created event driven Web Forms using ASP.NET and implemented Form Validation.
- Extensively used Grid view control throughout the application.
- Supervised currency and accuracy of asset management documents and records.
- Performed the qualitative and quantitative assessment tests of asset and deduced the performance abilities of the asset in economical terms.
- In charge of collecting data. Processed given data to the desired format and generated production, quality, and analytical reports.
- Used SOAP to Implement Web Services, and consumed and published XML web services in the application.
- Created CSS files to be applied to various web forms on the web pages.
- Developed extensive Stored Procedures and Triggers in Oracle 9i.
- Developed classes for connecting to the Oracle 9i Database.
- Created Crystal reports 10.0 on the web page by accessing the database.
- Involved in Unit Testing and Integration Testing of the entire application.
- Implemented version controlling using Visual Source Safe.
- Engaged in migrating the website with n-Tier Architecture to improve performance and increase the scalability of the application.
- Designed User Interface using ASP.NET MVC 4.
- Designed and developed custom .NET components and user controls using ASP.NET MVC
- Analyzed the business requirements and develop a functional design of the application.
- Used ORM tools like Entity Framework.
- Design and Development of user Interface and reports for the application.
- Developed and provided mobile solutions natively on the iOS and Android platforms as well as cross-platform frameworks like React.
- Designed and maintained SQL scripts, created and optimized diverse SQL queries.
- Wrote SQL, PL/SQL programs required to retrieve data using cursors and exception handling.
- Built reports for the display of information for different departments using SQL Server Reporting Services 2010 (SSRS).
- Used Load Runner to regularly test performance life cycles.
- Used TFS to report bugs and to maintain product backlog items.
- Updating ESX host’s using VMware Update manager.
- Monitoring and managing performance of ESX servers and Virtual Machines.
- Creation and maintenance of mainframe execution JCL to support system replacement project in User acceptance (UAT) and Production environments.
- Coding the presentation layer using WPF and silver light and service layer using Windows Communication foundation technology.
- Customized Kendo UI controls to suit the needs of the application.
- Experienced in applying Refresh packs, Fix packs, Cumulative Fix packs for all versions of Web Sphere application server and different flavors of Web Servers
- Used Angular JS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Developed packages using SSIS for data migration.
- Analyze system requirements, create designs, and create environment.
- Develop the project using Agile Methodology (SCRUM).
- Developed WCF services to use across the different applications.
- Used LINQ to write lambda expressions, and LINQ to XML to get data from parsed objects.
- Developed XSLT for transforming XML into HTML.
- Used Visual Source Safe for version control of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same.
- Doing on-call support for the applications that are needed to run all the time.
ENVIRONMENT: ASP.NET, C#, C++, Visual Studio, IIS 6.5, ASP.NET MVC 4, SQL Server 2010,WCF, Win Forms, PL/SQL, ADO.NET, UML, Selenium, MVC, WPF, Visual Source Safe, Bootstrap, TFS, JQuery, AngularJS, Multithreading, HP Quality Centre (Defect Tracking Tool), VSTS (Configuration Tool).
- Analysis of the specifications provided by the clients.
- Involved in requirement gathering, functional and technical specification.
- Used N-tier architecture for presentation layer, Business and Data Access Layers using C#.
- Coding and debugging using ASP.NET and C#.
- Used WPF and WCF to communicate between DAL and other business components.
- Implemented predefined html based reports and developed a module for custom reports where in used can design his or her reports and save them in the report libraries for further usage
- Developed various custom user controls for the application
- Implemented role based security for the application by developing some security generic classes that can be used in similar type ASP.NET Web based applications
- Created the database and developed the scripts for inserting the master data required for the application, scripts for clean-up of the test data.
- Written several packages using SSIS for data migration.
- Implemented Object Data Sources using Typed Data Sets.
- Extensive use of abstract classes, interfaces, delegates and attributes.
- Developed User controls for reuse in the project.
- Used Data grid controls to display data obtained from the database.
- Used ADO.NET for database connectivity, executing queries&stored procedures.
- Created Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Views.
- Used XML Web Services (UDDI, WSDL, and SOAP).
- Involved in testing the Project.