- 8+ Years of experience in Client/Server and Web Application, Console applications and Windows Applications development employing Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) using Microsoft Technologies and .NET Framework.
- Experience in almost all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) - requirements definition, design, documentation, development, integration, testing and troubleshooting, implementation and maintenance.
- Expertise in Object-Oriented application architecture, design and implementation.
- Extensive experience in developing, debugging multi-tier applications using C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, MVCand related technologies.
- Excellent Experience of Game development for Windows, iOS using XCode
- Extensive knowledge of WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) and LINQ (Language Integrated Queries) in ASP.NET 4.5.
- Experience in Cloud computing Microsoft Azure.
- Worked on SQL Server 2005/ 2008, Stored Procedures, Cursors, Triggers, and Views.
- Experience in Scrum/Agile methodology projects.
- Expertise in developing MVC, WEB, Windows application by using Microsoft present the d Confidential about the client improvement/response towards the treatment and published the application to the File Share using Click Once Deployment technology.
- Experienced in utilizing the new integrated features of ASP .NET 3.5/3.0 versionsCommunication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation 3d (WPF),Windows Workflow Foundations
- Sound Analytical skills to analyze the requirements.
- Extensive working experience ASP.NET MVC Framework implemented Controller, Controller Actions and Views, Partial Views, Strongly Typed Views and View Models
- Got many appreciation mails from my clients for my work.
- Provided KT to new on boarding team members in the project.
- Motivated self-starter with exceptional team building, strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills, Quick learner and adaptable
- Solid experience in maintenance projects and end user support activities
- Expert knowledge of versioning tools like TFS (Team Foundation Server), VSS (Visual Source Safe), SVN and CVS.
- Extensive experience in full life cycle development projects with complete System Life Cycle experience.
- Worked with Web Services (SOAP), Web API, XAML, Windows communication Foundation (WCF).
- Have hands on experience with ORM frameworks like Entity Framework.
- Experience in generating dynamic web pages with c# using razor in ASP.NET.
- Maintained with up-to-date with latest technology and trends, quickly learning new concepts, tools, and techniques. Updated to New Skills in .NET (Silverlight, Entity Framework, Workflows, MVC 2, 3 and 4)
- Strong in identifying, assessing and providing resolution of complex issues and problems.
- Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) skills with exceptional analytical and problem solving skills. Able to work within a team environment as well as independently.
- Strengths involve high caliber for Problem Solving, Communication and interpersonal skills and ease of adaptation to newer development techniques and languages.
- Expert knowledge of versioning tools like TFS (Team Foundation Server), VSS (Visual Source Safe), SVN and HUB.
- Excellent experience in AGILE, Test-driven development (TDD) and SCRUM methodologies of development process such as requirement & definition, prototyping, proof of concept and implementation.
- Got Customer Delight from my Client for Outstanding Performance.
- Got Best Team for Teamwork from my Client.
- Coordinate on-site and offshore team and helped in building best practice documents.
Microsoft Technologies: ASP.NET 4.0, C#.NET, VB.NET, ADO.NET, WCF, MVC, LINQ
Programming Languages: C#, C, C++, SQL, T-SQL, Oracle,PL-SQL, base/RDBMS, SQL Server 2005/2008/2012
Web Technologies: HTML, Java Script, Ajax, ASP.NET Web Services, Master Pages, Object Oriented Programming, Entity Framework.XML
Related Technologies: XML, XSL, XSLT, XPath, SOAP, WSDL.
Operating Systems: Windows XP /7.0, Windows Server 2003/2008
Development: VisualStudio.NET 2013/2010/2008/2005.
Tools: SQL Server BusinessIntelligence Studio, Test Director (QC), Microsoft Visual Source Safe, Tortoise SVN,TFS, Toad, Microsoft VISIO 2000, MS Visio 2007, JIRA Project Management Tool, Service Centre, GIT.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Sr. .NET Developer
- Developed application layout and responsive web pages using HTML, CSS and Bootstrap.
- Worked on Kendo UI Controls to support HTML5 Controls in all the browsers.
- Experienced in Implementing UI Designs in Xaml using Windows Presentation Foundation, WCF and Developed Applications using MVC
- Designed RESTful XML web service for handling AJAX requests.
- Develop WCF services to connect external d Confidential sources.
- Responsible for designing User Interfaces using web/front end technologies.
- The project has Angularjs that handles the front end RWD view and renders d Confidential by calling the REST web services framework.
- Designed in MVC architecture (iOS, Android and Windows phone) applications
- Implemented WCF for communication with other enterprise systems.
- Used ADO.NET Entity D Confidential Model as well as LINQ to SQL to deal with d Confidential base
- Involved in developing User Interface Web forms using MVC pattern.
- Used AJAX d Confidential grid, Web Parts and developed the validation process on both client side and server side using ASP.NET Validation Controls.
- Implemented UI angular bootstrap for faster and easier web development.
- Used Web.Config file for setting up the application by providing connection strings.
- Extensively used Master Pages in ASP.NET4.0 to achieve consistent for designing of web pages for website
- Coded C# wrapper / helper classes for DB Manager and Session Manager
- Implemented Collections, Delegates, Interfaces, Serialization, Deserialization, Event Handling Concepts in C#.
- To reuse code/functionality created custom Directives, Filters, services and controllers.
- Used Bootstrap responsive CSS to adjust to phones, tablets and desktops.
- Designed and developed D Confidential bases in SQL, which includes the development of functions, stored procedures and triggers using TSQL.
- Used logging mechanism for debugging and logging objects.
- Creating the stored procedures and rules based on client requirements
- Created SQL Server Table Types and passing d Confidential table from the d Confidential access layer instead of individual parameters.
- Design and implement new, and update existing, tables and stored procedures (SQL 2008, T-SQL, SQL Server Management Studio).
- Using Wiki to document several aspects of the system (e.g. functional and design document)
- Worked in Agile Environment using Scrum methodology.
Confidential, SFO, CA
- As .NET Developer involved in design and develop UI screens using ASP.Net MVC 4/ASP.Net/C#/Visual Studio 2013.
- Application was developed to support on various devices (Motorola ES400, IOS and Android) and Also Desktop using MVC ASP.NET.
- Management Business Layers and their integration with existing components using MVC architecture.
- Wrote various WCF Services with wsHttpBinding and hosted them on IIS.
- Created Web service to request and response objects from d Confidential server using C#.NET and Oracle.
- Created WCF service. Developed of custom server controls using C#.
- Applied Master Pages, Themes, and CSS for a consistent look and feel for Page design.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) in the application.
- Created Stored Procedures, Functions (UDF), Views using T-SQL in development environment for SQL Server 2012.
- Code Reviews done for Junior and senior developer.
- Extensively used ADO.Net objects for retrieving the d Confidential from SQL Server 2008 d Confidential base and for updating the d Confidential back into the d Confidential base.
- Created SQL Server 2008 Tables and wrote complex Stored Procedures.
- Used Enterprise Library4.0 blocks like D Confidential Access Application Block, Validation Application Blocks.
- Created, Maintain and troubleshoot the current web server environment for Intranet/Extranet solution in C#.Net and SQL SERVER 2008.
- Written Unit test for D Confidential Access objects and performed Unit testing on each module in the entire application using NUnit tool.
- Designed and deployed automatic scheduling Reports using SSRS to generate daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly Reports into different render format.
- Have followed SCRUM Methodology effectively.
Environment: .NET Frame Work 4.0, C#, ASP.Net, ASP.NET MVC 4, HTML 5, Java Script/JQuery/JSON, XML, Design Patterns, AJAX, WCF, ADO.Net, ADO.Net entity framework 5.0, Mobile(IOS, Android),AZURE-SQL, SQL Server 2008, TFS 2010, Enterprise Library 4.0, Visual Studio 2010, IIS 6.0, HPQC.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Involved in full life cycle of the project from requirements gathering, analyzing, designing, and developing the application using Iterative AGILE Methodology.
- Involved in front end Application development using in ASP.NET, AJAX using C#, and back end in SQL Server 2008.
- Used ASP.NET web server controls like Grid View, List View and Repeater for displaying the required information.
- Designed and developed WCF Web Services and configured our WCF Services with appropriate endpoints for consuming them in the web application.
- Used .Net Nuke for a three-tier architecture model with a core framework providing to support extensible modular structure.
- Used the Object Oriented Programming (OOP) techniques and created classes (C#.NET) for d Confidential base access.
- Developed User controls using ASP.NET, VB.NET and C# and used them dynamically in the web pages using Master pages and CSS.
- Consumed some external Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Services to write logs to the d Confidential base.
- Planning to rewrite windows application into web application wherein involved in creating POC in technologies like HTML or ASP.net 3.5 with MVC.
- Used ADO.Net objects to query the queue and invoke corresponding methods based on operation code for manipulation of records on the cloud server.
- Used VB.NET/C# language for code behind pages to use the OOPs functionalities and to develop OOPS classes.
- Used Visual Source safe for version Control.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for version control.
- Imported d Confidential from flat files to SQL Server d Confidential base using SSIS.
- Created Dropdown and Drill through reports using SSRS.
Environment: Visual studio 2010, C#, ASP.NET 3.5, VB .NET, MVC, LINQ, WCF, MS SQL 2008, JQuery, IIS, CSS, XML, HTML 5, SSIS, SSRS, Team Foundation Server(TFS) and Agile.
Confidential, Annandale, VA
- Used Visual Source safe 6.0 for version Control.
- Web Application Design including flow of information and making a decision of various forms, controls and d Confidential objects to be used for aesthetic and efficient performance.
- Used XML WebServices to retrieve the relevant information from various sources. XML and SOAP was used to exchange the information over the network.
- Involved in development of 3-tier Architecture.
- Worked on development of to create promotion as per business requirement and provide online gift s based on eligibility.
- Using T-SQL, created stored procedures, functions, views for accessing and managing d Confidential .
- Created various reports using SQL Server Reporting Services 2005 (SSRS).
- Used editable D Confidential Grid controls to display and edit the requested information.
- Created DLLs to implement business logic and to integrate the application.
- Ease of maintenance was assured with consistent use of web.config file.
- Designed and developed necessary d Confidential base connection classes.
- Implemented state management using session, query string, cookies and view state.
- Extensive use of ADO.NET objects like D Confidential Sets, D Confidential Tables, D Confidential Reader, Command and Connection objects, D Confidential Grid, D Confidential list and Repeater objects.
- Reading legacy C++ code to convert into .NET.
- Thoroughly unit tested various modules of the system and fixed the bugs.
- Used LINQ to SQL for mapping tables and stored procedures to access the d Confidential from the D Confidential base.
- Maintenance and support for the products as per the client’s requests.
- Used MS Visual Source Safe for Source Control and version management.
Environment: ASP.NET, C#, Web Forms, ADO.NET, XML, Web Services, SQL Server, IIS Admin, VS.NET 2005, OOP, OOAD, CSS. SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Java Script, Share Point, Windows Servers, Active Directory
- Involved in translating the customer requirements into Design specifications and ensured that the requirements translate into software solution.
- Developed View-Models in order to restrict the controllers to control the d Confidential flow between the model and view.
- Created methods in Web services and Windows services for both Windows and Web Applications.
- Designed and developed UI using ASP.NET, HTML, CSS, j Query and AJAX.
- Designed, modeled multi-threaded, enterprise n-tier software agent using WCF web service hosted in a Windows service.
- Designed the MODS D Confidential Model (Medicare Operational D Confidential Source) and created the related d Confidential base entities using LINQ-to-Entity and nHibernate in D Confidential Model Project and created MODS.EDMX file corresponding to Appeals module.
- Designed UI pages with Razor views and partial views.
- Involved in d Confidential base design. Created D Confidential base Tables, Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Views, and Triggers.
- Created the Editor and Display templates for MVC controls.
- Developed AdminTools module using ASP.NET MVC, Views, Controller classes, C#.NET and Stored procedures to allow Auditors to Rollback Claims to particular CaseStates.
- Designed & Deployed SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages for updating the records from Excel to SQL d Confidential base.
- Used Team Foundation Server for Version controlling.