I'm in the position I want to be in: working on cutting - edge technology that has the potential to touch millions of people's lives.
- Having 10+ years of software design, development, testing, automation, and administration experience.
- Strong architecture, design, development, and systems skills in providing high availability, high performance transactional systems.
- Experience of full project life-cycle, including analysis, design, development, testing and release.
- Strong architectural and system integration skills.
- Worked on SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and ESB (Enterprise Service Bus).
- Expertise in developing client/server applications in N-Tier architecture.
- Designed, developed, and consumed WCF Services and Restful web APIs.
- Designing, developing, mapping, troubleshooting, and orchestrating solutions using BizTalk Server.
- Worked on RDBMS like MS SQL Server, MySQL and Oracle and involved in creating large scale database designs.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Languages: C#, C++, Java, XSLT
Technology areas worked: C#, ASP.Net, MVC, Asp.Net Core 1.1/2.0, ADO.Net, Web API, WCF, LINQ, Windows Forms, XML, AJAX, Dependency Injection, Unity and Repository Patterns, Unit testing
Development Tools: Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, and Git
Security: Restful API/MVC security using Token based authentication, OpenID Connect, OAuth 2.0, IdentityServer4, Asp.Net core Identity
Database Technology: SQL server AlwaysOn, SQL Server tables, procedures, views, indexes, and SQL jobs.
Cloud Technologies: Confidential Azure Platform - Compute, Storage and Service bus, Amazon AWS
No-SQL Database: Amazon Dynamo DB, Aerospike
BizTalk Server: Confidential BizTalk Server 2009/2010/2013 , BAM, BRE, ESB Toolkit 2.0, Partners and Agreements, Ports, Adapters, Pipelines, Orchestrations, Installation/configuration on multi-server environments and Azure IAAS, XSLT mapping, XSD and XML schema
Messaging: XML, JSON, EDIFACT, EDI ANSI X12, Oagis, SAP Idoc
Process: Combined Engineering or Unified Engineering Model, Full SDLC or Waterfall Model, Agile & Scrum Methodology, Kanban/Lean Software Development, SFE (Scenario Focused Engineering), TDD (Test Driven Development)
Domain knowledge: e-commerce, Supply chain
Special Interests: iOS/Android Mobile Development, Microservices, and Telemetry
Confidential, Redmond, WA
Senior Full Stack Developer
- Developed, enhanced, and consumed backend services as per the business requirements.
- Production support and bug fixing.
- Modification of the MVC view as per the business requirements.
- Created and altered SQL stored procedures and tables.
- Test driven development and continuous integration/deployment of the tasks.
- Used and customized Kendo UI grid, calendar and tab strip controls on the client side.
- Customized and automated the deployment using VSO build and release manager and PowerShell.
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
- Developed, secured, and consumed restful API services.
- Designed and developed views/templates on top of C#, using the Razor templating engine.
- Developed and customized pages and components for creating and managing partner data and consumed backend restful services using JQuery.
- Customized SAP Hybris e-commerce view components and flows as per the business requirements.
- Worked on SAP PI/PO module and developed multipart xml messages to in corporate EDI/Oagis mappings using XSLT.
- Created EDI X12/EDIFACT guides and specifications for onboarding new partners.
Confidential, Sammamish, WA
Senior Developer/Service Engineer
- Designed, developed tools, and consumed scalable web services using C# and Web API.
- Message tracking, performance optimization and troubleshooting of B2B transactions.
- Developed MVC web interface to manage and track production incidents.
- Automating the build using PowerShell and RMO.
- Analyzed, troubleshooted, tracked and fixed production incidents as a part of live site team.
Confidential, Redmond, WA
- End to end design and development of Restful web APIs and WCF services using C#.Net.
- Worked on service bus and hosting of Restful services on to windows azure.
- Created and enhanced backend interfaces related to service layer.
- Developed and implemented extensive multipart maps using XSLT.
- BizTalk Server orchestration and BRE implementation.
- Defined key performance indicators to track message lifetime and status.
- Created PowerShell scripts to automating the deployments.
Confidential, Aliso Viejo, CA
- Worked with partners to onboard into the new messaging framework.
- Writing the business and technical documentation.
- Developed and consumed WCF services and enhancing backend interface development.
Environment: C#.Net, SMTP, FTP, Asp.Net MVC.
Confidential, Sacramento, CA
- Analyzed and documented the existing system business processes and drove the expectations from business.
- Consumed WCF services and end to end testing.
- Created MSI packages and deployed solutions on pre-prod and production.
- Documentation of BizTalk EAI process including the adapters and ports configurations.
Environment: Windows Server 2008 R2, Visual Studio 2010, IIS 7.0, C#.Net, SMTP, HTML, CSS, MSMQ, SOAP, soapUI 3.5, FileZilla 3.3, TFS 2010, Enterprise Library 5.0
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Worked on the High-level architecture, requirement design and technical documentation.
- Enhancements of existing web interfaces/services and automated deployment using PowerShell.
- Error handling and reporting using custom C# helper module.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Contributed in design and implementation of a framework for data administration
- Error Handling Orchestration was developed to handle all the exceptions which can occur at receive port, send port and/or in orchestration. Also, the exception description, name of port/orchestration, and original message received is logged in SQL Server 2005 database using SQL Adapter, Event Viewer and exception message generated is sent to the Source System by calling their error logging web service.
- Also, developed custom .NET components using Confidential .Net framework and VB.Net to authenticate the data received by BizTalk. Developed BAM reports to display the number of referrals sent on daily basis from one System to another.
Environment: Visual Studio .NET 2008, Team Foundation Server 2008, WCF Web Services Enhancement 2.0, ASP.Net, VB.NET, XML, XSLT, SMTP, SOAP, IIS 6.0, SQL Server 2008, Windows 2003 Server.