- Over 3 years of experience in Analysis, Design and Development of Client - Server and Web.
- Experience working with .Net framework, ASP.Net, MVC, XML, XAML, SQL database Server, C#, VB.Net, HTML, WCF, WPF, CSS, Oracle, JSON and XSL.
- Experience in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC) especially in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deploying of applications.
- Developed & deployed Web Services and Windows Services in C# and VB.Net.
- Experience in using Business Intelligence tools(SSIS,SSAS,SSRS) in MS SQL Server.
- Experience in generating reports using Crystal reports and document exporting in pdf and excel file formats.
- Experience with Source controls like TFS, GIT and SVN.
- Familiar with Agile Scrum and Waterfall.
- Hands on experience in LINQ (Language Integrated Query) and Entity Framework by retreiving data from various data sources.
- Knoweldge in implementing connected and disconnected architectures of ADO.Net by using classes like DataAdapter , DataSet , DataReader etc.
Languages: C#, Java, J2ME, C
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix
Development Tools: Visual Studio, NetBeans, Eclipse
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL
Framework: .NET, ASP.NET, WCF, WPF, WinForms, ADO.NET, LINQ
Servers: Microsoft IIS, Apache Tomcat
Version Control Tools: TFS, Git
Ticketing Tools: Jira, iServe, Jenkins
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Involved in designing and development of web services using WCF/Web API/WCF RESTFUL.
- Worked with AppDynamics to gain the complete visibility of a distributed application.
- Experience with SOAP web services.
- Implementing connected and disconnected architectures of ADO.Net
- Used LINQ for querying the data objects in C#.
- Used Telerik Fiddler to debug the code.
- Wrote Stored procedures to retrieve records from database.
- Created the request and response body in XML/JSON format.
- Used Sandcastle for documentation.
- Deprecated the operations and services which are not in use.
- Used dotPeek to decompile the libraries and executables files.
- Created Unit Test cases for Web Services.
- Worked on WCF and RESTful services.
- Worked on Windows Server and Nuget Packages.
- Integrate with the portal, which runs through a service check.
- Validated the Unit Test result with the Fiddler sessions request and response body.
Environment: .Net Framework 4.5, ASP.Net, SQL Server 2008, ADO.Net, LINQ, WCF, Windows Server 2003, XML, JSON, IIS, TFS
Confidential, Durham, NC
- Experience of working on all 3 tiers of the application facing key challenges on Business and Database layers.
- Applied Master Pages and CSS, Navigation Controls, HTML, XML, WPF for a consistent look and feel for page design.
- Developed visual components through WPF using XAML and Expression Blend.
- Involved in designing WPF application using MVVM and Repository pattern.
- Used ETL (SSIS) to develop jobs for extracting, cleaning, transforming and loading data into data warehouse.
- Experience in importing/exporting data between different sources like Oracle/Access/Excel etc. using SSIS.
Environment: ASP.Net, WPF, XAML, ADO.Net, VS.Net, Winforms, SSIS, PL/SQL, IIS, XML, XSLT, SQL Server 2005.
- Involved in design, development, testing and quality assurance of the product.
- Used C#.Net, ASP.Net MVC for GUI design and business logic implementation.
- Used Webservices to interact with the business layer.
- Developed and modified triggers, packages, functions and stored procedures for data conversions and PL/SQL procedures to create database objects dynamically based on user inputs.
- Used Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) to attain uniformity through all the pages.