- Around 15 Years of experience in IT, certified INS 21 individual, experienced in design, development of Business Software applications in Window and Web based applications using Microsoft technologies.
- Worked almost all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from Requirement Engineering, Design, Development, Testing, Production Support and Maintenance. Exposure to quality processes with respect to development, testing and Production Support.
- Technical strengths include Visual Basic 6.0, Classic ASP 3.0, VB.Net, ASP.Net, C#, ADO, ADO.Net and SQL. Developed Windows form applications using C#. Implemented C# 6.0 features string Interpolation, Null - Conditional Operators as needed.
- Built utility components (for excel export) and data validations using C#. Implemented appropriate Runtime exception handlers using C#. Experience in building Real Time - multithreaded Windows application using C#, Confidential ( Confidential ).
- Performed POC using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) in one of migration Projects. Developed Web services using WCF to implement Data access layer and hosted using Windows Service. Hands on experience in Singleton and Factory Design Pattern in C#4.0.
- Screens and Report Input Screens designed using Dev Express UI Controls. Experience in creating Tables, T-SQL, Stored Procedures, PL/SQL, Triggers, Views, DTS/SSIS Packages, SSRS, Oracle and MS Access.
- Extensive experience in the development of Reports using Crystal Reports 8.5, 9.0, 10.0 with Visual Basic 6.0, VB.NET and ASP.NET. Worked on Green Point 3D Chart Control, Active Reports and SSRS. Creating functional and technical documents such as BRD, SRS, KCD and Screen Notes.
- Working knowledge of OCX (ActiveX Control) and DLLs. Worked extensively in VBA Excel Macros to create Tabular and Pie Chart Reports. Worked with Far point, True DB Grid for Windows based application.
- Hands on experience with SQL Server DTS (v2000)/ SSIS 2005 services
- Working knowledge of Source Control such as VSS, SVN, PVCS and GIT. Working experience with Web services, LINQ and Entity Framework 6.0. Basic knowledge on agile methodology.Hands-on experience with MS-Office 2003 and 2007, MS-PowerPoint, MS Excel.
- Knowledge of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC). Analyze current needs, requests and compare them with existing system functions and requirements. Performed Unit, Integration, Functional, System and Regression testing (Manual) for the Window and Web based application.
- Working experience with Python 2.7,Knockout JS, REST API in web development
- Working experience with AutoSys on job automation
- Good understanding of MVC concepts and attended training on Web API
- Domains worked Inventory, Insurance, Reinsurance, Retail, Mortgage, Infrastructure and Risk Assessment.
- Exposure to waterfall, Iterative and agile methodologies
- Passionate to work any challenging role and having persistent attitude to learn any new technologies.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/NT/XP/9x, UNIX.
Databases: Oracle 9i, SQL Server 2000, MS Access 98.
Development Tools: Visual Basic 6.0, ADO.Net,VB.Net, Classic ASP 3.0, ASP.Net, MVC, Web Services, C# 4.0,VBA, Developer 2000, Crystal Report 8.5, LINQ, Active reports 6.0, Green Point Chart 3D, SSRS, DTS/SSIS, Entity Framework 6.0.
Web Language: HTML, HTML5, XML, AJAX, CSS3.
Defect Tracking Tool: KINTANA, Multi-State PL Quote Bug Tracking System, JIRA
Others: : Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Front page, MS Outlook, MS Visio, Lotus Notes.
Application V Developer, Jersey City, New Jersey
- Understanding application through NPR workflow document and code base as a part of requirement engineering.
- Project deliverables made in agile methodologies through sprints
- Creation and updating of SQL Server Stored Procedure, views, triggers, subqueries, joins, indexes, extended properties and temporary tables as required.
- Preparation of test cases, performed Unit, Integration and Regression Testing on new changes
- Creation of new PDF reports
- Creation of build using TFS environment, deployment of build to DEV and QA Site for respective JIRAs
- POC done for implementation of NPR Administration module using MVC 4,0, bootstrap 3, angular 2.0
- Creation of menus using bootstrap and angular components created
- Working JIRAs items with GIT pull/push and other operations using Pycharm 2015
Senior Technical Consultant, New York City, New York
- Application understanding through current application KCD document and code base as a part of requirement engineering.
- Creation and updating of SQL Server Stored Procedure, Views and temporary as required.
- Preparation of test cases and reviews, performed Unit, Integration and Regression Testing on new changes
- Creation and modification Crystal Report due to new requirements
- Code base including build aspx files, JS file changes Published to QA environment for UAT
- Performing Offshore/Onsite co-ordination management for Project Deliveries.
- Mentoring Offshore team on technical solution for the task allocated
- Conducting daily stand up meeting with offshore team to understand daily status
- Preparation of Weekly Status Report and share with Management
- Participated on initiative for test automation for this application using selenium
Environment: Visual Studio 2010, VB.Net, ASP.Net, SQL Server 2008, Crystal ReportV10, Infragistics 14.0, Java Script, HTML and CSS
Senior Technical Consultant, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Application understanding through current application functional design document and video recordings of QIP and SCPS applications. Analyzing QIP and SCPS application as a part of Requirement Engineering.
- Worked with Architectural team to perform feasibility study and project implementation. Implemented new requirements of QIP and SCPS application using C#, VB.Net and ASP.Net.
- Addition of new methods for Interface with logic implemented using C# for many Annual Plans (e.g.: ESAM, EAOP, ELOB etc.). Enhancements of UI for the existing Incentive Compensation screens using WinForms-C#.
- Responsible for implementation of business rules as middle tier using C# Interfaces. Enhancements implemented for utility Component for excel export using c#. Preparation of test plan, test data and execution.
- Performing Offshore/Onsite co-ordination for Project Status updates and project related issues. Worked on complex reports containing over 300 columns. Attended Training on DR Process provided by the client.
Environment: Visual Studio 2015, C# 4.5,VB.Net, ASP.Net, Oracle 11G, PL/SQL, Visual Studio 2012, True DBGrid, SSRS, Entity Framework 6.0, LINQ, TFS, Log4Net.
Senior Technical Consultant, Hartford, Connecticut
- Analyzing current Confidential BPO’s VBA and MS Access 2010 based application as a part of Requirement Engineering. Application understanding with the help of current application functional document and video recordings for BPO applications.
- Technical Leadership for the Team in application assessment, identifying tools for migration and estimation. Worked with Architectural team to perform feasibility study and project implementation.
- Assisted for the preparation of Application Assessment Report which includes matric collections, identifying tools eligible for migration, remediation, testing and defining deployment approach. Performing Offshore/Onsite co-ordination for Project Status updates and project related issues.
- Assisted for POC on various C# window applications and for the Preparation of .Net 4.5.2 Migration Assessment Report.
Environment: VBA, MS Excel 2010, MS Excel 2013, Microsoft Access 2010, Microsoft Access 2013, Microsoft Office Telemetry 2013, MS Office, VS 2010, VS2012, C#.
- Analyzing current Web state Placemat application as a part of Requirement Engineering. Worked with Architectural team to perform feasibility study and project implementation. Technical Leadership for application design and development using Microsoft Technologies.
- Estimations provided for the enhancement which includes impact Analysis. New design and code implemented using C#. Net Confidential . NANT script has been written to automate C# code execution from Build Server using Cruise Control (CC.Net).
- Implemented Portal Definition Tool enhancements using C#.Net, XML, XSD. Worked on .Net 4.5 Migration POC for all the Confidential Frameworks assemblies which includes Exception management, Enterprise Encryption, State Management and Web cache.
- Appreciable performance had been demonstrated which is being acknowledged by Client. Performance Analysis and Tuning carried out to meet the non-functional requirement.
Environment: Windows 7 Enterprise, VS 2010, Nant 0.85, Cruise Control (CC.Net) V.1.8.0, C# 4.0.
Software Engineer, Piscataway, New Jersey
- Analyzing current web based Classic ASP KPI application as a part of Requirement Engineering and prepared artefacts such as storyboards, Functional Design requirements documents, detailed requirement list.
- Worked with Architectural team and Subject Matter Experts to perform feasibility study and project implementation. Estimations provided for the enhancement which includes impact Analysis. Finding bugs and providing solutions for future implementations.
- Created Oracle stored procedures, VBScript procedure as a part of coding best practices. Solution approach presented to client. Design and Code implemented for the Screens and Reports in Classic ASP.
- Complex SQL Queries created to implement new Overall Hardware and Application KPI Reports using Green point 3D chart. Creation of Reports for KPI for Application and KPI for Hardware. Worked on creation and modification of Incident Management Reports.
- Performance Analysis and Tuning carried out to meet the non-functional requirement. Suggestions provided to implement data retention to improve System Performance and data maintenance.
Environment: Windows Server 2003, Classic ASP 3.0, ADO, Oracle 11G, VBA, Java script, Green Point 3D Chart, IIS6.0, Windows 7.
Senior .Net Developer, Irving, Texas
- Analyzing current Uniface application as a part of Requirement Engineering and prepared artefacts such as screen Notes, Functional Design requirements documents, detailed requirement list.
- Worked in Uniface with Architectural team and Subject Matter Experts to perform feasibility study and project implementation.
- Estimations provided for the new system design for converting the existing system from Uniface to. Net WinForms application on the basis of expert estimation techniques. Using DevExpress third party product for developing the screen mock-ups and providing suggestions to the client.
- Performed Gap/Impact Analysis to help the business understand how the upgraded system carries out the business functions. Finding bugs and providing solutions for future implementations in order to include integrate with other batch applications.
- Created a mock up screens and working prototype for Cash Summary Process module. One of the challenging tasks was to create prototype for Weather Report detailing current and last year for entire 30/31 days of each month with weather images.
- Created. Net WinForms using RIS Framework, Created Stored Procedures, and Invoking Web Services using Proxy as a part of development of this project. POC using WCF services to implement Data access layer for Oracle and SQL Server and hosted using Windows Service.
- Performing Offshore/Onsite co-ordination management for Project Deliveries.
- Created classes in C# 4.0 to implement object model for the screens and reports. Worked as a Lead for the offshore Team, coordinating on deliverables and estimates. Document and present reviewed document with solutions to the client and management team and responsible till HANKO.
Environment: Uniface V4, Visual Studio.Net 2010, C# 4.0, ADO.NetWCF/Web Services, SQL Server 2008/2005, Oracle 11G, Active reports 6, Dev Express UI Controls, IIS7.0, Windows 7, Team Foundation Server.
Consultant, Salt Lake City
- Migrating from MS VS 2005 VB.Net to MS VS 2012 RC VB.Net Scan Pdf application. Understanding the existing code and code upgradation for required module. Updated COM components for the migrated version.
- Code updated for Generating final PDF and XML file by reading the PDF document. Performed Unit Testing and tested the migration System with Test environment for the various business scenarios. Recommended alternatives to improve the efficiency of existing processes.
Environment: MS VS 2012 RC, ADO.Net, MS VS 2005, SQL Server 2008, VNC Viewer, Remote Desktop Connection, Windows Server 2008.
Senior Software Engineer
- Performed the role of Technical Lead for this project. Worked on the existing Web services implemented for exchange of product information between the Dixon and Third party insurance companies as part of Product replacement estimation and quotation.
- Involved in the effort estimation for the enhancements. Responsible for NU SEP application development in C#.Net. Performed code self and peer review against coding standards.
- Rewritten existing VB 6.0 Application using C#.Net. Responsible for unit and integration testing of InRIS.
- Responsible for Coding in ASP.Net for production bugs. Obtain clarifications and feedback from customer. Organize peer reviews and team meetings.
- Implemented new workflow for the enhancements using DTS(SSIS)
- Packages created for data extract and transform data from product databased to INRIS relational data sources using DTS/SSIS.
Environment: VB 6.0, MS ASP.Net, C#.Net, ADO.Net, SQL Server 2000, DTS(SSIS), Windows 2000, MS VS 2003, Pentium III, 256 MB RAM.
Confidential, Schaumburg, IL
Senior Software Engineer
- Increased agents quote rating accuracy. Developed new screens and functionalities for new requirements using ASP.Net. Modified the functionalities for new enhancements. Wrote NUnit code. Executed the NUnit code to perform unit testing. Performed code review, unit and ad-hoc testing.
- Code written specific to each state - custom Rule engine.
Environment: Windows 2000, AMD Athlon (tm) XP 2800+AT/AT COMPATIBLE, 512 MB, RAM -IBM Compatible PCs, Microsoft Visual studio.Net, ADO.Net SQL Server 2000, IBM DB2.
Senior Software Engineer
- Participated in requirement analysis for the new change request. Responsible for the design and development of ASP.Net Web pages. Involved in developing stored procedures. Involved in test case preparation, unit, integration and regression testing and code review.
Environment: MS Visual studio. Net, MVC, ASP.Net, C#, SQL Server 2000, Windows XP, AMD Athlon (tm) XP2800+AT/AT Compatible E, 512 MB RAM -IBM Compatible PCs.
Confidential, NYC, NY
Senior Software Engineer
- Participated in LLD document preparation. Module leader for implementing entire report part of the application. Use case realization document preparation. Involved requirement analysis. Responsible for screen design and development in Visual Basic 6.0.
- Involved in testing and code review. Handled the entire report module of the system which involves VBA.
Environment: Visual Basic 6.0, VBA (Excel), Crystal Reports8.5, Oracle, MS Access 97, Windows 2000 Professional, AMD Athlon (tm) XP 2800+AT/AT COMPATIBLE, 512 MB RAM.
- Responsible for coding in Active Server Pages. Designed and developed Web Reports in Crystal Reports. Responsible for creation of packages using PL/SQL in Oracle. Involved in unit testing.
Environment: Visual Basic 6.0, Oracle 8i, Crystal Reports8.0, Windows 98, Pentium III, 256 MB RAM.
Network planning (NWP) cell of Southern Telecom Region (STR) is responsible for effectively planning for efficient networking of Communication Systems (CS).
- Assisted in preparing CRS, HLD DD. Responsible for Coding in Visual Basic. Developed and generated Route Flow Diagram (MS Chart) in Visual Basic. Designed and developed reports using Visual Basic and Crystal Reports.
- Designed and developed Web reports using Classic ASP and Crystal Reports 8.5. Involved in preparing test case design and unit testing.
Environment: Windows 98, Pentium III, 256 MB RAM, Visual Basic 6.0, Oracle 9i PL/SQL, Crystal Reports8.5 (Web Reporting).