- A results oriented, creative .Net Application, SQL, SSRS Reporting Developer and Programmer Analyst with 9 years of .Net development experience focused on Web Based Applications, Class Library, Back End and Middle Tier logic development as well as ERD, RDBMS and Reporting Design and Development. Types of applications developed: .Net MVC 6, Web API, ASP.Net, Class Libraries, WinForms, Console Applications, SSRS and Crystal Reports, ETL as well as upgrades to Web Based .Net and customizations of commercial software.
- Develops Web API and MVC Integrations for Laserfiche document repository and management software and third party software such as SignIx, DocuSign, ScanFront (Canon scanning device software).
- Writes tests and test plans and cases. Corrects errors in existing applications.
Senior Application Developer Analyst
Environment: SQL Server 2008, XML, Access 2010, ETL, Visio, Harvest. Wrote T-SQL stored procedures that perform ETL functionality for the Company Infrastructure and Compliance data.
- Wrote ad hoc SQL queries that aggregated and analyzed Infrastructure data for management requests. The stored procedures: retrieved data from XML files, transformed, formatted and uploaded data to SQL database validated, transformed data and loaded it to Application database tables retrieved data at different stages of Infrastructure Deployment, Changes and Utilization workflow, compared and updated tables compared data from different sources, analyzed changes for reporting on Infrastructure
Environment: SSRS, SQL Server 2014, Visual Studio 2015, C#, C# Script, PowerShell, Epicor 10.1 SOA, Infragistics.
- Developed SSRS Reports, C# Customizations for implementation of new ERP system Epicor 10.1.
- Conducted Business Requirements Analysis with Production, Shipping and Engineering Departments.
- Participated in Epicor events and Epicor Conference in 2016.
- Developed e-Commerce module for handling product images matched with retail product data.
Imaging Systems Programmer/Analyst
Environment: Visual Studio 2010, 2012, VB.Net, VBScript, EMC Captiva 7, 7.1, SQL Server 2012 and 2008.
- Developed Captiva 7 and .Net Medicare Documents Capture Systems.
- Developed .Net Class Libraries for Confidential that validated and corrected data.
Environment: Visual Studio 2005, VB.Net, ASP.Net, SQL Server 2008, Crystal Reports, ETL.
- Extended .Net console application to handle workflow routing Medicare batch documents.
- Created dynamic controls, modified Crystal Reports.
Web Based Applications Developer
- Developed Web Based prototype and .Net prototype and application for routing, validating and archiving security documents.
- Condensed multiple functionalities into few comprehensive pages.
- Programmed new modules for a Commercial Loan Web Based N-Tier C#/SQL application.
- Developed a Branch Balancing Application in ASP.Net, C#, SQL and Oracle Data Warehouse that replaced an ASP/XML/VB/SQL/External Mainframe.
- Began writing Web Service to replace Mainframe data writing functionality.
- Replaced Oracle database drivers, corrected denormalized databases and web pages.
- Developed e-Commerce modules that output international commercial documents in English and Chinese.
- Developed .Net class libraries to meet foreign language requirements and output of EDI transactions.
- Designed and developed SQL database for translations of Web keywords Chinese to English. Repaired Development Environment.
- VB.Net, ASP, ASP.Net, SQL Server.
- Developed .Net Database Project in Visual Studio 2005.
- Developed Web Based Application as a replacement for Power Builder Client/Server App and .Net Windows Service as ETL tool for data between DB2 and SQL.
- Developed a Web Based .Net Supplier Reject Application.
- Participated in Manufacturing Automation development.
- Replaced manual data entry and communications with Web Based automated Customer Service Order Confirmation Application that sends confirmation reports with graphical images by fax and e-mail to customers and Customer Support Department thus providing significant savings.
- MS SQL Server, Management Studio, Access, VBA.
- Wrote stored procedures to extract data according to Confidential HEDIS standards and Quality Measurement, created auxiliary tables, developed SQL stored procedure from access tables and queries for a HEDIS Compliance Audit.